Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bipolar Disorder. Need help.

majinbuu

First of all, hello everyone

While I was just doing my evening meditation, I noticed that my guardian demo was trying to tell me something. And I realized that he had been trying to tell me what he was trying to say for months, but now I understand the message very well and I am writing to you to get advice.

I have had bipolar disorder for a long time that I dont know.
This mental illness consists of two stages and I am now in the first part. I am full of energy, I am constantly having fun, but I am experiencing extreme sudden mental changes. I feel my emotions between the abyss.

For this, I first consulted my lover and he told me to go to psychiatry, but I also wanted to consult you. If demons made me realize this illness, I think they could help me heal myself. I can't control my emotions and thoughts. I need urgent help.

So I don't personally have bipolar but I've always been around people with it. First and foremost you can always fix things with a mantra. Make sure your mantra doesn't say "my bipolar" etc, don't claim it. But find a rune for healing (maybe inverted jets, stopping cycles), a good color (you can always use white), youde have to look into planetary times as well, but just do a working. The throat chakra rules emotions, but I'd say you should probably do it for all the head chakras, I'm sure mental illness effects the subconscious as well. Alternate nostril breathing helps to balance the soul and while I don't know how that would effect bipolar, it could be worth a shot.

Are you doing void meditation and yoga every day? If not, then it is good to begin now.

If your GD informed you to a problem then it is likely that this problem is one which will cause problems in your life. When I was a child I was diagnosed with bi-polar MDD among many other psychological ailments(It appears I got them from my fathers DNA considering he has the same ailments as I had). These issues stuck with me for a LONG time, up until I was an adult.

3 years into my SS jouney I woke up one morning and my afflictions were gone, all ailments and problems associated with these diagnoses simply vanished overnight. This leads me to believe that meditation could be the answer for you as it was for me. The first thing I would recommend you doing is doing HATHA and KUNDILINI yoga as these increase your energy and promote balance. One time I had hit a rut in my life and stopped meditating for some time, as my energy levels decreased and my balance was thrown off-center problems began to arrise once more.

If you had to ask me then I think you should follow the protocol layed out in HP Hooded Cobras Sermon "How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast"

Here is a repost of the Sermon from user Sundara

How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

On top of attaining balance it is important to raise your vibration state. The Mer Ka Ba is perfect for that.
Star of Astaroth/Mer Ka Ba Meditation by Azazel and Thoth

I hope my above information was helpful!

Hail Satan!
Also if you are taking any medicine I would recommend slowly weaning yourself off from them. Medication did a LOT more bad than it did good for me.

Henu the Great said:
Are you doing void meditation and yoga every day? If not, then it is good to begin now.

I have been doing it every day for about 5 months.

Sybellum said:
So I don't personally have bipolar but I've always been around people with it. First and foremost you can always fix things with a mantra. Make sure your mantra doesn't say "my bipolar" etc, don't claim it. But find a rune for healing (maybe inverted jets, stopping cycles), a good color (you can always use white), youde have to look into planetary times as well, but just do a working. The throat chakra rules emotions, but I'd say you should probably do it for all the head chakras, I'm sure mental illness effects the subconscious as well. Alternate nostril breathing helps to balance the soul and while I don't know how that would effect bipolar, it could be worth a shot.

Since the moon is in Virgo today, I have started my magic work. I use Wunjo and Sowilo.
"I am recovering and strengthening in a positive and healthy way, mentally and spiritually."

After all, I think this mental problem is due to the mistakes I made in meditation. (The day I first discovered meditations, I vibrate Yaum 112 times on my 6th chakra just because I was wondering how it was ...)
I will go to a psychiatrist this week to get more professional information about the situation. Also, my GD suggested that I use it for a very short time to monitor the effect of their medication.
I needs a short time now, I am sure the problem will be resolved.

The most surprising part of this situation is that I saw that I would experience these in tarot fortune 2 weeks ago.

erdemd6gan said:

Work on gaining control of your thoughts by practicing void and trance meditations.

You should also seek to achieve balance of energies in your soul. Hatha yoga, alternate nostril breath and vibrating SATANAMA into your soul and its aspects, are good ways to go about it.

erdemd6gan said:
Henu the Great said:
I have been doing it every day for about 5 months.
Good, keep on going. As mentioned by other member, doing SATANAMA and Anuloma Viloma is good for balancing also.

erdemd6gan said:
After all, I think this mental problem is due to the mistakes I made in meditation. (The day I first discovered meditations, I vibrate Yaum 112 times on my 6th chakra just because I was wondering how it was ...)
I will go to a psychiatrist this week to get more professional information about the situation. Also, my GD suggested that I use it for a very short time to monitor the effect of their medication.
*clears throat* 112 times? That's basically like calling on emergency services with that number where I live, lol. For almost any new person on this path that's way too many repetitions. Take it easy...

As for the medications... I don't have anything good to say about treating the symptom, whilst the actual ailment stays as it is. Meditation is where the medication truly lies, in my expierence. Or more precisely, 8 fold path is where the help lies.

The most surprising part of this situation is that I saw that I would experience these in tarot fortune 2 weeks ago.
Tarot is a form of divination after all... :)

Artisan said:

First of all, thank you for your comment. I do not take medication, but my gd asked me tried it a few times and to understand how it works. So I guess I'll try.

Henu the Great said:
Good, keep on going. As mentioned by other member, doing SATANAMA and Anuloma Viloma is good for balancing also.

Could you please send the jos link of these works?
I memorized the works and their names in Turkish, when I hear the names in English, I don't know which one.

erdemd6gan said:
Sybellum said:

Since the moon is in Virgo today, I have started my magic work. I use Wunjo and Sowilo.
"I am recovering and strengthening in a positive and healthy way, mentally and spiritually."

I'm no expert, but 112 vibrations of a Sanskrit root word sounds like a lot of energy to be shoving into your sixth. If I were to up and do that, especially starting on a power date I'd probably go insane. My advice would be to work up to it, also, why 112 specifically?

erdemd6gan said:
Artisan said:

First of all, thank you for your comment. I do not take medication, but my gd asked me tried it a few times and to understand how it works. So I guess I'll try.

Good luck my brother/sister. SATANAMA is also good for balancing as others have said. Here is a search for SATANAMA by topic title and includes a LOT of information about SATANAMA

SATANAMA Search

Also, as you appear to be a newer user, I recommend you read the following thread so that you can navigate the forum more easily and search for problems you may have.

Forum Guide for New Members

erdemd6gan said:
Artisan said:

I hope my comment was able to assist you.

You said your GD asked you to try something a few times? What is it?

If it is medication. I do not recommend taking medication for your Bipolar. In my experience medication caused more issues than it did good. It took me 3 years to heal my ailments but I took medication for 2 of those years. I am sure that if I had stopped taking medications earlier it would not have taken so long. After a certain point of spiritual advancment I was balanced and didn't need medication, as a result the medications I was taking were causing imbalances. It took me a while to figure out that medication was the issue.

Hey. I have schizoaffective which is basically bipolar and schizophrenia combined with other things on steroids.

But it doesn't bother me anymore honestly. I know the feeling crying for no reason even when happy. I would get server chest and arm pains when send, being sad in pain for weeks to months at a time. I went from all that to laying on my bed with my wings spread out and I'm quite happy.

Now firstly thinking of it as an illness is the first mistske most people do. It's not an illness, it's not fatal. Your brain is just wired different. All you need to do is rewire it.

I've gone to many therapist and doctors all who will feed you a bag of medication that will take 6 months to maybe work which only will make you numb. You'll go insane before you get better and the medication will dull your spiritual senses. My friend is still on those meds and isn't better. But i am.

If your here you've already gotten better. :) so congrats.
First step is you have to take... i travelled far and to different planes all to find answers that were in my own head all along. Energy meditations but no only meditation going further into energy manipulations and control. Go at your own pace.

The power that the gods use. We have access too. What makes the gods so powerful, we can use and surely sync up your feelings and thoughts. The way were are wired cause problems in places, normally with focus, no lie i had a hard time going through mediations and schedules... i realised that's why me and my friend ( also Satanist) had 2 different training.
Where her GD took her to the training grounds, mine rather left me to figure out what to do and push now and then and never answered my questions which was the perfect push i needed to get stronger.
But the trick is you need to find your own way of using the same power to heal yourself. It's your own fight in your on mind. It's your choice to be strong or not.

Void mediation didn't work for me also at first. But then i learned how to control myself and the energy within me. Now i barely need void mediation. I just destroy the thoughtforms that use to bother me ... granted

My point trust your GD. They are the perfect match for you.

I don't get sick. The past month it's been raining and I've taken hour long strolls in the rain and come back without a single cough or sneeze. The same energy i heal my wounds. Cuts and burns. And I'm still experimenting with how far i can take it. Though i did try healing a kid who was sick on hospital. He got better but i felt horrible, fragile and weak after... only to later stumble on a article by one of the High priest who didn't advise it due to the side effects.

My point is ... your are your own solution. Which is the basics teaching of Satanism and Fathers true wises. He wants to see you get strong and powerful all by your own.

I have no doubt you'll be okay soon.
This will help you alot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back