Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Deal with Fear ?

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello everyone.
To start off I need to say that I always had this problem but never really felt the need to address it. But now I see that it needs to be dealt with.

To make a long message short, I've noticed that I'm afraid of:

- drunk or very angry people (because they might hurt me, or others, and I won't be able to defend myself or others)

- very confident people that emit a "Capricorn" dead-serious energy... I am not afraid of confident people that have a "Leo" vibe, so to speak... I mean, the people I'm afraid of may not even be confident - but they're dead serious in what they say and they are the kind of people that WON'T back down.

- jews with whom I need to deal on a daily basis... An example of this is the right hand of my boss (by the way, my retarded boss does NOT scare me at all! Also, he's not a jew). I'm not afraid of him because he's the right hand... Is it because he's a jew? I don't feel a "paranoia" that he knows magick, or that he knows I'm an SS... He could just dislike me without knowing why lol, just like I dislike him (knowing why). Nonetheless, I feel a fear that I can't explain. He is always dead-serious, doesn't know how to smile (I have no doubt that he lacks empathy - a fucking jew he is!!) but I've also felt fear towards other jews I had met, who were NOT dead serious, and were laughing around... I could feel that these people could just kill you off at any moment without any regret. Would they do it? No lol. I have not met any murderers for all I know, but the jews that I have dealt with, makes me feel a sense of fear without any particular reason.

Another example with the jews is that I am NOT afraid of jew presidents... but I KNOW that If I met them up close, I WOULD feel fear.

When I am afraid of certain people, I've noticed that I tend to lower my voice when talking to them, as to not upset them.

I am angry at myself for this. I don't want to be afraid.
I want to be confident and to be able to stand my ground. I also want to be SURE that my aura of protection (in my affirmation I really cover... everything... from bad energies to physical harm) will protect me no matter what.
Well, I consciously believe that my aura of protection and the Gods as well will protect me, especially from very bad situations... But why am I afraid???

I don't want to be afraid.

Also, just to be clear about this, I did not grow up abused, or anything like that. Well, there were many issues in my family (especially with my mother's attitude towards me) that made me have a low self-confidence, but after so many years of meditations, I'd like to think this is not the case anymore... It's really not that. I mean, I don't think it is. I've also done countless workings and squares for self-confidence, and also munka to deal with other shit.

It's another thing, I don't know what it is. I want to get rid of it!!!
What should I do?? :(

I intend on doing Lydia's yoga for the base, in order to help with suppressed anger.... But what about all this fear? How can I deal with this?

Let it flow. Breathe in like complete you breath. And it will flow. Don't know how to explain but it usually knots in my stomach/intestine area if I'm not breathing properly. But when I breathe deeply it'll flow, allowing me to stand my ground, although still be afraid.
When I was a kid my christian parents told me that if I ever sinned that the devil will visit me. One day I started a fire in the house cause I loved to play with fire. Nothing major anyways, the situation was handled I burned a useless box although I did cause panic and I was a little kid still. That same night I was awakened by something I don't remember what cause I blocked it out. All I remember is like being stored at and intense energy overwhelming me. It was obviously a grey. I ran into the kitchen because I could only see it in the dark and my mom was in the kitchen at the time. The power ended up going out and all I could see was a bright red aura overwhelming me with fear. My parents always told me that "el diablo" was red. Ever since then I have been traumatized from spirituality and find It hard to deal with the sensation of "waking up". I don't fear getting physically hurt, I do fear people in general though, just their presence fuck me up. I just breathe deep and look forward.If I'm interacting with someone Im like a robot. I'm pretty sure it happens to everyone but for some reason I let It ruin my childhood.

Usually when a person is scared its because they lack confidence and or experience. So if you want to deal with fear, Its a good idea to work on your self-confidence.

You can always ask your guardian demon to help you with this, They are more than willing to give you a little push in the right direction. Another thing that could help is when you feel fear or anxiety, Try to imagine something that will give you a good feeling (Just like they always say: Imagine people in their underwear), This could be your guardian demon or maybe your brawn.

A perfect example for what i just said is something that gave me a bit of anxiety. When i was fairly new to SS i used to be anxious about the stairs, I always had the feeling there was someone or something waiting around the corner for me. I sometimes felt like their was someone or something peeking around the corner as well. The thing i did was quite simple: I imagined that there was a lovely shining lady (Like one of the gods) there to welcome me or say hi, Almost immediately i stopped being anxious.

The first thing you need to understand is that ALL FEAR comes from the unknown. If you don't believe me then ask yourself these questions.

Are you fearful of x thing because it is x thing or are you fearful because something might happen as a result of x thing?

Nobody is scared of the dark, they are scared of what might be in the dark.
Nobody is scared of bears, they are scared that a bear might maul them.
Nobody is scared of spiders, they are scared that the spider might bite them.
Nobody is scared of murders, they are scared that a murderer might murder them.

All fear comes from the unknown. We are never fearful of something just because that something exists. We are fearful of the maybe, might, could, the unknown.

The best way to get over fear is to accept and embrace the unknown. To accept the unknown as a part of your life, something which instead of fearing you desire to explore, you desire to learn about.

Close your eyes and envision the following.

You are sitting on a small island, about the size of a bed just big enough to lay on, surrounding the island is nothing but ocean for as far as the eye can see, you can hear the the sounds of distant splashes and waves, you walk to the edge of your island and instead of a gentle sloap there is a steep drop. You look down, it is so deep, so blue, so deep that you cannot see the ocean floor, so deep that it looks endless.

You decide to lay down with your arms out to your sides, You look up, watching the clouds as the fly by in the breeze, listening to the distant sounds of gulls high in the sky. You close your eyes and exhale, counting your breathing, 6 in, 6 hold, 6 out, 6 in, 6 out. Slowly the island begins to dissolve beneath you, like a child slowly pouring a bucket of sand out onto the ground. your island begins to slowly fall to the ocean floor. You keep your eyes closed

it starts with you feeling the water touch your heel, then the tips of your fingers, the palms of your hands, your ankle, your wrists, your forearm, your calfs, your upper arm, your shoulder, your knees, your ribs, your thights, your buttocks, your tailbone, your hair, your head, your back, your spine. Now you are floating, the sand is all gone. You keep your eyes closed as you count your breaths 6..6..6..

You exhale. You begin to sink, slowly you feel the water go from covering your legs and half of your upper body to covering your whole body, you notice the light of the sun getting dimmer and dimmer as you sink further and further. It is a slow trip, as you reach the point where all light has vanished from the back of your eyelids you open your eyes, it is pure darkness, you hear and feel things swimming all around you, you feel eels and other creatures touching you as the swim under you, you feel scared at first, you realize that you are entering their domain, you don't know what these creatures are, what their intentions are, but that is okay, YOU are okay, YOU are safe. As you drift deeper you count your breaths 6..6..6..

Over time you feel calm, getting used to the rythmic motions of the creatures around you, the feeling of their slippery tails and fins as they occasionally bump into you, the feeling of seaweed and other floating debris getting stuck on you occasionally before floating off again, on the back of your thighs, your arms, your back, your neck, the occasional tug on your hair by some small creature which you can only assume is nibbling on your hair before discovering it isn't food. You sink and sink and sink until you finally reach the bottom.

You reach the bottom of the ocean with ease, to your surprise the bottom of the ocean is extremely soft and relaxing, you lay with your arms and legs out stretched and sigh a breath of relief, letting go of all the tension and fear, all the confusion and anger, all the emotions which worried you during your journey. You feel a great weight lifted off you as you relax further into the ocean floor. Embracing your surroundings and loving the unknown. You close your eyes once more and you tell yourself

"I have no fear. The unknown is nothing to fear."
With each repitition of the phrase you feel better and better, you lay deeper and deeper into the ocean floor, feeling calming and more relaxed with every breath.

Use this time let go of any and all fear in your body, use this time to embrace the unknown as a part of life, something to look forward to and explore. You have no reason to fear the unknown my brother. Trecking across uncharted territories is what we Satanists do. You are brave. You can do this. I believe in you my brother.

Hail Satan!

The best way to deal with fear, is to face it head on. Although it is the least comfortable of solutions.

If you're afraid of physical assault, join MMA club and take part in frequent sparrings. If you have problems with assertivenes, start working on it by setting your foot down in small everyday situations when people are allowing themselves too much with you, but make sure that won't get you into trouble with somebody that has actual power over you (your superiors at work etc.).

Whatever you do, always make sure that you are in controlled enviroment when facing your traumas and to not end up in a situation that you will not be able to handle.

I feared jews to but when I made energy protection meditation now I feel that I am stronger and jews(enegy vampires like they are) can not steal my energy anymore. Also try make mentally RTR in one room with jews, it harm their jewish energy and make them weaker.

Yagami Light said:
Hello everyone.
To start off I need to say that I always had this problem but never really felt the need to address it. But now I see that it needs to be dealt with.

- drunk or very angry people (because they might hurt me, or others, and I won't be able to defend myself or others)

- very confident people that emit a "Capricorn" dead-serious energy... I am not afraid of confident people that have a "Leo" vibe, so to speak... I mean, the people I'm afraid of may not even be confident - but they're dead serious in what they say and they are the kind of people that WON'T back down.

- jews with whom I need to deal on a daily basis... An example of this is the right hand of my boss (by the way, my retarded boss does NOT scare me at all! Also, he's not a jew). I'm not afraid of him because he's the right hand... Is it because he's a jew? I don't feel a "paranoia" that he knows magick, or that he knows I'm an SS... He could just dislike me without knowing why lol, just like I dislike him (knowing why). Nonetheless, I feel a fear that I can't explain. He is always dead-serious, doesn't know how to smile (I have no doubt that he lacks empathy - a fucking jew he is!!) but I've also felt fear towards other jews I had met, who were NOT dead serious, and were laughing around... I could feel that these people could just kill you off at any moment without any regret. Would they do it? No lol. I have not met any murderers for all I know, but the jews that I have dealt with, makes me feel a sense of fear without any particular reason.

Another example with the jews is that I am NOT afraid of jew presidents... but I KNOW that If I met them up close, I WOULD feel fear.

When I am afraid of certain people, I've noticed that I tend to lower my voice when talking to them, as to not upset them.

I want to be confident and to be able to stand my ground. I also want to be SURE that my aura of protection (in my affirmation I really cover... everything... from bad energies to physical harm) will protect me no matter what.
Well, I consciously believe that my aura of protection and the Gods as well will protect me, especially from very bad situations... But why am I afraid???

Also, just to be clear about this, I did not grow up abused, or anything like that. Well, there were many issues in my family (especially with my mother's attitude towards me) that made me have a low self-confidence, but after so many years of meditations, I'd like to think this is not the case anymore... It's really not that. I mean, I don't think it is. I've also done countless workings and squares for self-confidence, and also munka to deal with other shit.

I intend on doing Lydia's yoga for the base, in order to help with suppressed anger.... But what about all this fear? How can I deal with this?

Capricorn people are not going to hurt you as long as they are gentile at least. They may always appear to be serious at first but underneath they are sensitive and they can be fun loving and more like a younger person even as they mature unlike some other signs but they don't tend to show it with everyone. They are in general very kind and more smart.

Maybe drunk or angry people you should be on your gaurd though and try to get away from the situation calmly if possible if you don't have any need to be around them. Jews you don't need to be really scared of either that is provided you don't get into a situation where they can make a move. Just be cautious if you have to deal with them always. Never presume the Jew is not racially aware or aware of their agenda. Yeah some are not but way more are than there are aware gentiles by percentage.

You are creating many Obstacles and each obstacle your created ,you gave it a meaning !!

And you believed it ,you believed their power , you are ruining you day , by thinking about them ,

They are getting larger and you are becoming smaller in a size of a lemon

You are not afraid from them, but you lower your voice when you are talking to them

This means that you are very polite ,, but patience has limits !!!!!!!!!! ..

You are not afraid, you are just worried maybe "nervous",

You are imagining them in a worst scenario
such as (fight,attack,harm,losing,scandal)

At the end this only a result of negative thinking , thoughts might become real ,
if you keep feeding it!! your are wasting your energy.

so :-

stop feeding them your thoughts , stop right now!! , change the way you think about them.

Check the runes ,and use them

you current situation needs sowulo/thorn

Thurisaz/Thorn to get rid from negative energy
Sowilo to increase strength + self confidence = victory

Apart from the Jew thing, I don't think any other point is odd in general society to say the least. It must be because of your astrology but I don't think what you're feeling is fear .Its really just anxiety.

Women have the innate physical sense of danger from Drunk/unpredictable people or people who give the serial killer vibe. It's a natural unconscious mechanism that has been turned off by the Promiscuity and the openness in western society. And this is simply common sense because biologically a teenager boy could overpower you and put you down. But men have also been induced with deep feelings of caring and empathy especially for women, so you don't have to be afraid of them. But be wary of everyone.

As far as lowering the voice is concerned, this is also natural. I've noticed most women and some men with weak constitutions behave like this when I'm first talking with them, probably because they feel intimidated. I'm 6'1 and I have hunter eyes and I can especially see this in women when they feel the intensity from me. But after I smile (one of my best qualities) ,they almost always chill out and be spontaneous. So it's not really your fault. Those guys haven't been around women much and so they don't know how to behave and revert to putting up the tough guy face (which they think makes them look cool), which makes you feel the serial killer vibe.

One of the easiest ways I've seen women break the tough guy act is when they smile and ask "Why do you look so sad ? Did something happen to you ?".
And you'll see the true killer immediately break apart and become a confused little teenager.

So don't be hard on yourself. Maybe your just an introvert.

But its probably too late to wield the woman power that most women have in the society where they just have these beta males do everything for them. The age of feminism is coming to a close with revolutionary times coming out in the paradigm shift (Similar to how the Nazis came out of the degenerate Weimar republic.) Your going to see swathes of young battle aged men coalescing around fanatical political ideologies and giving less shit about what women think about them and basing their value on women's affection. Your going to see more of these cult leader types who are fanatics and are unrelenting, like Donald Trump who most people will follow for purpose in their lives.

The coming adversity will give rise to the necessary leaders and will shape a generation of men into true hardened soldiers. Only after that will we be able to turn this war around.
images

images

Btw Search act anxiety on libgen.rs , itll solve your anxiety problem.

I found this helpful, using ANSUZ and MUNKA
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=42624&p=179086&hilit=fear#p179086

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will write a post to help everyone out.

I don’t want to be rude or demanding.

But would it be also possible to write something about the Shushuma?

What exactly is it? How do we activate it? Once you have activated it, what should you do next? What shouldn’t you do? How to behave once it is happening?

The freeing the serpent workings are powerful.. so people will wake up soon..

While being overly anxious and fearful constantly is not normal, it is still very normal to feel anxious and afraid nowadays considering our situation, depending on your environment also. Fear keeps you on your toes and alert to potential dangers and threats and it's not something you should completely eliminate.

Balance is key. Not being afraid of the jews and the threat they pose is delusional. They have collapsed entire civilizations, and the idea that you have nothing to fear from jews is fabricated. Fear is one of the most powerful calls to action and they know this.

There is such a thing as a logical dose of fear and this is what you should strive for. Overconfidence is the downfall of many deluded fools. Drunk and overly aggressive people are unpredictable and that unpredictability creates a lack of security which is why you feel justifiably afraid.

A drunk or emotionally unstable person can very realistically pull out a weapon and assault you when you turn your back to them. Not being afraid of this potential threat is foolish. It doesn't matter how physically capable you are, if you are not afraid of a threat, you will not see it coming. Hence the myth that one should not fear the jews.

There are types of people you should be afraid of, and never ever turn your back to, but you must never physically show that you are afraid of someone, even if you are. Be assertive, and control your body language and tone of your voice.

In conclusion fear is natural, and we live in a very dangerous world. You should be very afraid. But not to the point where you are consumed by it.

Thank you folks for your responses. Nine out of ten of you said it's a self-confidence issue, and I insist that it is not! :p

Dahaarkan said:

Thaaaank you, your answer really covered my concerns. :)

Since writing my question and reading all responses, I have come to realize that apart from the obvious (the unstable people and situations that can potentially harm me or others), it is also some kind of "energy" that gives me an agitation. This goes especially for the "overly serious" people that pose no real threat to me - or of jews that are close to me. Of course I understand the danger of their nature and power (when they can take advantage of Gentiles that easily and use our own power against us) but it is also an energy-wise thing that makes me be on edge.

I will definitely have to pay attention to my body posture and tone of my voice when it comes to situations like these (such as with overly serious people)... I need to work on that. :?

Jack said:

You're right about it being anxiety, rather than fear. I didn't mention anything about gender though. xD It doesn't have to be men - both men and women will make me feel agitated if they're like the situations I described above. Thank you for taking the time to respond. :)

Yagami Light said:
Hello everyone.

Not to be the Oprah of void recommendations, but it is the tool to master your mind and EMOTIONS.

Points and you get a void recommend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back