Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the principle or "Don't think, Act", and Intuition

Voice of Enki [JG]

Don't think, Act.

I was told this by my guardian a little while ago, it sounded simple at first, which it is, as instructions from the Gods are never complicated and always perfectly encapsulate profound things in as few words as possible. Despite that it took me a little while to fully figure out what it meant to me.

I wanted to explain this here for any Satanists who may be dealing with things such as procrastination, doubts, confusion, running in circles and not making any progress, etc.

There's a second line that goes along with this, "Do what you know". Most of you here know what you should do. What causes one to experience doubts or procrastination or any of that sort, is when one excessively thinks. The thoughts from the left side brain interfere with the knowledge of the right, they distract one from what one should do, interfere with your plans or routine, etc.

Thinking should be reserved for certain specific times, such as when one is learning, creating, educating, reflecting, studying, researching, etc. There are times when thinking is necessary and times where thinking is excessive because one already knows what they need and thus any further thought only distracts and interferes.

This is the case with spiritual advancement and also other things in life. If one has passed the stage of initial learning and one is beginning to walk the path of advancement by applying what one has learned, you don't need to think anymore on what it is you need to do.

Thinking is to prepare the mind for the act that one wants to take or commit to. When one begins to meditate and advance spiritually, it is important to separate thought and action so that as an example, when one wakes up you don't get distracted and can do what you know you need to do, i.e, your daily morning meditation, as well as other things required, rather than waste the day away doing useless things.

After one has done what they know they need to do, i.e, Acted upon what you know/need, you can let yourself have as much downtime as you want, let your mind run and just unwind in whatever way suits you, but keep this at bay by silencing your thoughts at least until you have finished what you should.

If one let's themselves think excessively or when unnecessary, thoughts will form that distract from what you need to do. Feelings fall into the same category, many feelings are derived from thoughts, and often serve no purpose other than to distract and prevent one from doing what they already know is right.

Such as feelings of not wanting to do something in the moment, feelings of anxiety, doubts to the effectiveness or otherwise of what you are doing, thoughts unrelated to what you need to do in the moment. Doubt is a common emotion that holds many people back, but doubt is often self caused. There's doubt derived from actual lack of knowledge, and doubt derived from various other emotions, external or internal sources. The latter is unnecessary altogether, and only serves to hold one back in ones endeavors.

The key to handling these things and moving past them so these no longer hold you back, is to circumvent thought altogether when you know what you need to or want to do. Attempting to use pure willpower or other means to force through such thoughts and distractions is tiring and for most people doesn't work long term, if at all.

Void and trance help one achieve awareness of the self to allow one to recognize which feelings and thoughts are unnecessary distractions and which are legitimate concerns, as they silence the thinking mind and allow one to connect closer to the seat of subconscious, which is where true pristine self awareness lies.

Thus when you find yourself running in circles and not getting anything done, remember those words, "Don't think, Act". Silence the thoughts distracting you and get back to what you know you need to be doing. This applies not only to spiritual advancement, but anything in life, from day to day chores, to career or school related work, though I write this mostly from a spiritual perspective. When done successfully, tasks which would normally feel bothersome or tiring, are completed effortlessly with great efficiency.

In Spiritual Satanism it is very easy to convince yourself of delusions or practices harmful to your overall advancement, things that work against you. Many of these are self caused, however, behind all these things which often dwell only in the thinking mind, lies the subconscious you that knows what is true and false, and knows what is important and what is irrelevant.

Intuition is an ability of the subconscious that ties into this, it makes one aware of certain things and leads one to answers for their questions so one doesn't have to waste time uselessly thinking.

Often I see members pose questions here, and already answer their own questions in the topic they write. Sometimes they realize it, sometimes they don't. Usually this happens because one generally only asks a question where thinking has failed to answer you (Sometimes one asks out of laziness and not wanting to seek anything on your own, this is a separate case and unrelated to this), while one seeks the answer, you pose the question to another, but when one poses a question, you also pose it to yourself, and to the knowledge you have, which includes your subconscious.

When you pose a question, the mind instinctively silences your thoughts in order to listen to an answer, this is where the subconscious has a chance to shine through and can answer you on it's own. This is also how intuition manifests, you consciously or unconsciously invoke your subconscious to seek answers or knowledge already within, or to bring to you what you need/require by the power of your mind.

Sometimes the easiest way to find answers is to stop thinking, rather than to think more, try this and you may be surprised by how much you already knew, but were unaware of due to your thoughts distracting you from the truth you already have within.

Tuning into your subconscious and answering yourself is a form of Acting. Anything to do with the subconscious could be considered an Act of sort, because the subconscious always knows what it seeks or needs to do, thus there is no delay when it is invoked and no wasted energy, it simply get's straight to the point and does what is asked of it.

The key here to the principle of "Don't think, Act", is to be open to the subconscious mind and at the higher levels, to let the conscious be the subconscious and visa versa.

Hail Satan!

Unfortunately made a small spelling error in the title. Though that should not detract from the message itself.

Thanks, this helped me out alot! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

What a coincidence. This is exactly what I was instructing my brother to do today.

Btw, I wanted to ask a specific question about this. Why are some people unable to break out of the clutches of their thoughts ? I've seen it in some people where they are really affected by their interpretations in a way that totally paralyzes them to act. It tends generally to be negative and very personally subjective where they're thinking negative things about themselves and the world and are unable to let go.

Do you think they're just afraid to get their egos hurt that they were wrong and thus their identity shatters (that was based on lies) ?

Because I don't know but at some point after I started meditating I just naturally didn't give much importance to my thoughts, interpretations and feelings. I gave most importance to my actions. 'I am what I am being ' has been my behavior. Maybe meditation is making us more consciously aware so that we experience the transience of life in real time.

I've felt this when I say to myself "trust your training " and I just get into a kind of trance where I'm only focused on doing the thing and everything else disappears.

VoiceofEnki said:
Don't think, Act.

When you pose a question, the mind instinctively silences your thoughts in order to listen to an answer, this is where the subconscious has a chance to shine through and can answer you on it's own. This is also how intuition manifests, you consciously or unconsciously invoke your subconscious to seek answers or knowledge already within, or to bring to you what you need/require by the power of your mind.

Sometimes the easiest way to find answers is to stop thinking, rather than to think more, try this and you may be surprised by how much you already knew, but were unaware of due to your thoughts distracting you from the truth you already have within.

The answer often can be readily observed when your mind is open and empowered, if you are aware it doesn't need debates or reading several essays on the thing when it's right in front of you. And you're right it is an act in of itself, this reflection is the necessary inverse within the act to engage in more a more powerful and meaningful act ultimately, instead of like, someone doing what they're told to do by someone with "knowledge" or any other sense or illusion of authority. If it comes from within, you will grasp the true confidence within your own self and its acts. No relying on the judgement or validation of another person who depending on the nature of the relation, won't care much about you likely. Other people will only care about you if you make the mentally balanced and empowered acts, not the rehearsed and familiar ones which other lost people would be doing.

Thank you for posting this, it's important when many have been influenced by the very Mercurial and mental nature of the world we live in nowadays. True clarity of thought doesn't reside in a box or screen outside you, it's always been from within and doesn't change itself to any randomers "theory" or self help scheme.

In the case of the human soul everyone already knows what is good for them and for everyone else. Everyone already knows Satan and the Truth because it permeates within everything. It's what lies beyond us that we don't know, which is why we have to open our eyes. We live in a world where people theorise and debate that the sky is red or purple, you only have to look up at it yourself with open eyes and say the truth, fight for it.

Jack said:
Btw, I wanted to ask a specific question about this. Why are some people unable to break out of the clutches of their thoughts ? I've seen it in some people where they are really affected by their interpretations in a way that totally paralyzes them to act. It tends generally to be negative and very personally subjective where they're thinking negative things about themselves and the world and are unable to let go.

Do you think they're just afraid to get their egos hurt that they were wrong and thus their identity shatters (that was based on lies) ?

Because I don't know but at some point after I started meditating I just naturally didn't give much importance to my thoughts, interpretations and feelings. I gave most importance to my actions. 'I am what I am being ' has been my behavior. Maybe meditation is making us more consciously aware so that we experience the transience of life in real time.

I've felt this when I say to myself "trust your training " and I just get into a kind of trance where I'm only focused on doing the thing and everything else disappears.

There's multiple factors that can cause this in people. What you propose is one of the reasons people can remain stuck in their own thoughts/interpretations or ignorance, indeed to protect their fragile ego as their own thoughts are all they have and they are afraid to admit they were wrong. Generally people do not like their Ego shattered, since the lower Ego is the only aspect of the self that is present in most people today.

The negative perception can also be caused by individual experiences a person had, which establishes certain perceptions in the mind related to that experience, and due to how limited the average persons perception is, they refuse there is anything that goes against their negative perception which developed due to the experiences they had because a persons experiences often shape their reality and for those of lesser understanding it is difficult to imagine anything outside of their personal bubble.

Another reason this can happen is when a person has programmed their mind to believe certain things or think certain things as true and anything that goes against that self programming is resisted, sometimes violently so. In this case it's not so much their identity that is called in question, but their perception of reality as a whole, which can be even more frightening and some people in this state of mind of having deep rooted delusions or false perceptions about reality and life can never break out of this, some are too far gone to ever break out of their established beliefs.

It is also a lack of spiritual understanding, and being very closed of from their subconscious which makes people get absorbed into their own thoughts, to the point their thoughts and limited perceptions hold their minds prisoner and prevent them totally from seeing anything beyond this, or being able to act upon anything outside of their own established and comfortable patterns.

Empowering yourself while neglecting to expand your perception and learning to control the mind is a quick recipe to self destruction, or forever running in circles never understanding why you aren't getting anywhere in life, or worse, thinking you have gotten somewhere great while in reality you have simply deluded yourself into irrelevance.

They may have done great things to advance, but they lack any ability to make use of this because their wisdom is non existent and they remain stuck in a small bubble of their own making.

I've seen a dedicated Satanist who was a friend for a while in my first two years after dedicating, destroy themselves completely due to this, even when I told him that he's ruining himself due to delusions, he didn't listen and completely ignored me, he couldn't understand what I was telling him because he was too far gone. Since then I've never seen or heard from him again. My guess is either they lost their minds and became some nut, or they are dead now.

The paralysis you see in people happens mostly when someone encounters something outside their comfort zone, outside their established self programmed perceptions about themselves, their lives and their reality.

The further removed from a persons established values/perceptions/comfort it is what they encounter, the harder the average person tries to close their eyes and maintain their ignorance, this is usually out of personal weakness and fear towards the unknown.

When you begin to meditate you break these established mental patterns, expectations and perceptions, the mind is allowed to break free from internal and external restraints and impositions, and can take a breath for the first time so to speak. Most people do not know how to Act, because they have lost all connection to the part of their being that allows them to Act as a conscious individual, thus they only think or follow the thoughts of others mindlessly. Such things cannot be considered Acts, as an Act is something committed on ones own conscious accord.

Yeah, another coincidence for me. Just after I post a thread asking for help about not getting on with things, and procrastinating and over-thinking... this thread appears.

This is very important. Thanks for going into detail.
The highest form of intelligence runs on the intuition and through the solar chakra at a certain point. Even with psychic communication. Gut feelings and the ultimate nature of a person lie here. This discovery and the understanding of this, really seeing it for a persons self, can supersede any kind of irrelevant fears and anxieties about spiritual work or spiritual misunderstandings.

This is what i needed, thanks alot!
Thoughts distracted me many times when meditating and yeah i didn't do the trance, just a few times but now i'm adding it to my schedule.

Your own subconscious can kind of answer you sometimes with actually useful information on stuff. In a similar way to what your talking about. Depending on how the person thinks I think it might be different in different people as to how they experience this. In fact I think sometimes this is unfortunately what happens to many people sometimes when they think they are getting spiritual communication from somewhere then they write some long book or something claiming "god" told them this or that :lol:

slyscorpion said:
Your own subconscious can kind of answer you sometimes with actually useful information on stuff. In a similar way to what your talking about. Depending on how the person thinks I think it might be different in different people as to how they experience this. In fact I think sometimes this is unfortunately what happens to many people sometimes when they think they are getting spiritual communication from somewhere then they write some long book or something claiming "god" told them this or that :lol:
It is kinda weird to explain how it works. You need to relax and shut down as much as possible the 'logical side of the brain', I noticed the logic side can 'corrupt' what your subcouncious is trying to tell you. Even with using spiritual powers like telepathy and predictions.

slyscorpion said:

Thank you for pointing this out. This confirms one of my theories I had about communication with beings of higher power.

I will readily admit that what I say sounds delusional and it might just well be. Albeit I've recalled that some people have been told certain things aren't as crazy nor delusional and might just be right on the money.

For example I perform the ending of returning curses such as "return the negative energies to the senders" part. And a male voice answers back "Thank you for the negative energy". Now I have communicated with this voice several times since the 2018 or was it 2019 Wealth, Protection, and Prosperity ritual when I first heard it. So around late-November/early-mid December of those years. I began to hear two voices a female voice which identifies as my succubus and a male voice identifying as Satan. I've told both voices that I'll listen but don't expect me to believe you. Both voices have said that is "perfectly fine to keep your defenses up".

But again I'm not sure if it's me talking or just making up voices in my head. I speak and I say that mildly because it sounds like I'm making it up. But for the times I communicate it's very similar and consistent although again there are probably my lack of proper meditation, lack of void, lack of trance, and other limitations due in part to my own self, my own fault. I cannot for the life of me believe these voices are whom they are. Not that I disrespect or anything. I merely "pray" to Satan and a voice pops in.

I have not been harmed, nor misled, nor told anything negative, albeit I have asked certain things and there is a negative response in the sense of stating being more careful or staying alert.

But again it seems fake. For example before these voices nearing the W, P, & P ritual. I began to notice a sensation in my pineal gland like a squeezing or expanding for which I attribute as yes and no. So I just rolled with it till I heard voices. But again it feels fake as I can focus on my pineal gland and sorta expand the gland. It's very strange as I'm sure the brain matter isn't a muscle but putting focus on my pineal and forcing produces a sensation.

Again I don't know how to attribute this phenomena nor my lack of meditation. I'll admit these past few years I've been cleaning the hell out of my aura, chakra, soul. But even then I don't think cleaning empowers the soul as greatly as being direct and working on it.

Is this normal for other people some voice that yeah you hear something but aren't sure if your making it up or actual limited communication. I know the Gods work in many ways like feelings or sensations or symbols. But this doesn't seem correct or appropriate.

Is this just normal part in question?

It's horrible how the enemy has reduced people to killer whales. No physical training, not even mental. And then there are meaningless sayings, like people who are so-called cold-blooded or hot-blooded...when in fact it's about having self-control, being polite, understanding and more aware. Nice post, thank you.

Sundara said:

This is very important. Thanks for going into detail.
The highest form of intelligence runs on the intuition and through the solar chakra at a certain point. Even with psychic communication. Gut feelings and the ultimate nature of a person lie here. This discovery and the understanding of this, really seeing it for a persons self, can supersede any kind of irrelevant fears and anxieties about spiritual work or spiritual misunderstandings.

Also interesting you mentioned the solar plexus in relation to all that as I have also had issues and negative thoughts and doubts about myself and intuition...for months I've suddenly been getting thoughts about doing a sun square which according to my chart I actually really happen to need. Thanks.

Jack said:

I've actually noticed how meditation makes you face very quickly the biggest obstacles you need to jump over to reprogram bad thinking. Ive seen so far coming to obstacles if my mind was quiet enough solutions or suggestions would come to me tailored to the problem specifically.

Meteor said:
VoiceofEnki said:
There's a second line that goes along with this, "Do what you know". Most of you here know what you should do. What causes one to experience doubts or procrastination or any of that sort, is when one excessively thinks. The thoughts from the left side brain interfere with the knowledge of the right, they distract one from what one should do, interfere with your plans or routine, etc.
I think this can go either way. Sometimes, thinking about the reasons why I should do something helps me find the motivation to do it. Other times, my mind is full of complaints and I have to disregard them all and do it anyway because that's the only way forward.
This is good advice.
I can be a bit prone to overthinking things personally. But that's just because I'm afraid of making mistakes.
Sometimes when I acted without thinking things through, the consequences were horrible. Even so, it's no reason for me to start doubting even the things I know. I forget that sometimes and make some matters more complicated than they need to be.

Acting without thinking things through is acting on impulse. Impulse is usually driven by the thinking mind or by the lower Ego. One has a fleeting thought or feeling that suddenly comes to you based on a strong emotion or thought that overwhelms the mind, and one believes this is of great importance and must be acted upon immediately, so much so one doesn't even realize the implications or consequences that could derive from such impulsive action. You don't know at all what you are doing and in some cases aren't even aware of what you are doing, realizing only much later what strange or stupid thing you may have done. One needs to exercise self control to tame the mind, you control your mind, not the other way around. Impulse happens when one lacks control and the mind overwhelms the consciousness, taking the drivers seat.

Thinking things through happens when one doesn't have the knowledge yet to make a decision, or when one has a choice and doesn't know which to take, so you take a moment to consider what it is you should do. Intuition can help you here as well to come to an answer quicker rather than just letting your brain think it over. The two should work hand in hand in cases like that where you don't know the answer and your intuition doesn't immediately help.

Here is where you should engage your thinking mind to break the question or situation down into smaller parts and engage your intuition again after doing so to assess each part individually. If the whole is too broad, or there's too many possibilities to consider, the intuition can become muddled and lead to you not being able to get anything concrete from it. I've noticed you start doing this automatically at some point as you become used to engaging your intuition to answer your own questions and guide you.

If you only think though that doesn't really count as thinking things through, this is just caused by anxiety, doubt or fear or any related emotions, you can't come to a decision and just think, then convince yourself you are being smart by just thinking things through, while in actuality you just put yourself into a loop of being stuck in your thoughts never accomplishing anything, that is one way a mental block is created.

I'm glad to read so many of you benefited from this, may you all be blessed in your advancement brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Hail the Gods of Hell!

FancyMancy said:
Yeah, another coincidence for me. Just after I post a thread asking for help about not getting on with things, and procrastinating and over-thinking... this thread appears.

Where is the thread bro and i will reply to it hope you all good mate.

VoiceofEnki said:
Jack said:

There's multiple factors that can cause this in people. What you propose is one of the reasons people can remain stuck in their own thoughts/interpretations or ignorance, indeed to protect their fragile ego as their own thoughts are all they have and they are afraid to admit they were wrong. Generally people do not like their Ego shattered, since the lower Ego is the only aspect of the self that is present in most people today.

The negative perception can also be caused by individual experiences a person had, which establishes certain perceptions in the mind related to that experience, and due to how limited the average persons perception is, they refuse there is anything that goes against their negative perception which developed due to the experiences they had because a persons experiences often shape their reality and for those of lesser understanding it is difficult to imagine anything outside of their personal bubble.

Another reason this can happen is when a person has programmed their mind to believe certain things or think certain things as true and anything that goes against that self programming is resisted, sometimes violently so. In this case it's not so much their identity that is called in question, but their perception of reality as a whole, which can be even more frightening and some people in this state of mind of having deep rooted delusions or false perceptions about reality and life can never break out of this, some are too far gone to ever break out of their established beliefs.

It is also a lack of spiritual understanding, and being very closed of from their subconscious which makes people get absorbed into their own thoughts, to the point their thoughts and limited perceptions hold their minds prisoner and prevent them totally from seeing anything beyond this, or being able to act upon anything outside of their own established and comfortable patterns.

Empowering yourself while neglecting to expand your perception and learning to control the mind is a quick recipe to self destruction, or forever running in circles never understanding why you aren't getting anywhere in life, or worse, thinking you have gotten somewhere great while in reality you have simply deluded yourself into irrelevance.

They may have done great things to advance, but they lack any ability to make use of this because their wisdom is non existent and they remain stuck in a small bubble of their own making.

I've seen a dedicated Satanist who was a friend for a while in my first two years after dedicating, destroy themselves completely due to this, even when I told him that he's ruining himself due to delusions, he didn't listen and completely ignored me, he couldn't understand what I was telling him because he was too far gone. Since then I've never seen or heard from him again. My guess is either they lost their minds and became some nut, or they are dead now.

The paralysis you see in people happens mostly when someone encounters something outside their comfort zone, outside their established self programmed perceptions about themselves, their lives and their reality.

The further removed from a persons established values/perceptions/comfort it is what they encounter, the harder the average person tries to close their eyes and maintain their ignorance, this is usually out of personal weakness and fear towards the unknown.

When you begin to meditate you break these established mental patterns, expectations and perceptions, the mind is allowed to break free from internal and external restraints and impositions, and can take a breath for the first time so to speak. Most people do not know how to Act, because they have lost all connection to the part of their being that allows them to Act as a conscious individual, thus they only think or follow the thoughts of others mindlessly. Such things cannot be considered Acts, as an Act is something committed on ones own conscious accord.

The negative perception,,I came to satanism with depression.despite dedicating the few days after i found the page, I struggled with depression neglecting meditation which i should have begun. Now I am fine and serious with meditation but the thoughts disturbed me when I meditate. I lost a lot due to the depression and the confidence. I know those feeling should just let go.

EnkiUK3 said:
FancyMancy said:

Where is the thread bro and i will reply to it hope you all good mate.
I'm OK, thanks. Here she is.

This is all very true and I have been slowly tapping into this mindset for just about a year in all this time as a Satanist, the cleansing of the enemy curses also helped this progress. I've always been the obsessive thinker type.

Another feeling that can be a distraction is misplaced anger and frustration. Getting angry on stupid things the avarage xtian bot said or have done, when it's beyond one's responsability and not actually harmful, and it's beyond an useful anger to be used during rituals and there wasn't anything to be constructively angry about, and just hammering down on the back of one's mind the fact that stupid people do exist and we might get in contact with them on a daily basis.

It's a difficult one but I have been slowly learning how to isolate those useless thoughts from the actions of other people that pop up and trivialize its existence, or try to tap into the anger only during rituals etc.

For me this problem was solved with some runes, like Raidho with this affirmation "The energies of Raidho (Reid) (# 5) are making me aware of the natural rhythms in life giving me self-control and discipline and helping me organize my time around my own advancement in the happiest way for me." or Nauthyz with this affirmation "The energies of Nauthyz (Nyd) (# 10) give me pure will to advance spiritually, mentally and physically in the best ways for me and the strength to continue".

Even tho some of the thoughts I still have while meditating are distractions from the enemy, which is constantly attacking me, I always find ways to deal with it and these runes helped a lot, not only to just start doing but to keep going whatever happens.

Jack said:

From what I observed people generally tie into the usual sense of understanding of success, failures, hardships, actions taken during these times etc. Some for example maybe working really hard(10-12 hour work days) and interactions with them turns out to be really disturbing. Basically not having much sense of purpose or hope or general hardships in life cause these. Most of the times it turns to be a defensive mechanism.

When I was having arguments with people around me when they would quarrell over petty things , or Nazism too, I would get really consumed to say the least, War Training ( Void maybe) . When this was happening over and over and I asked the Gods about it , their simple answer was- You MEDITATE.

Thank you for posting this. This was my problem always thinking never acting. At work I think - at home I will act. It's held me back from doing things cos all I did was think about it and never just do it. I have changed my thoughts this weekend and I was able to get lots of things done.

I also know i need to listen to my inner self now.

I needed this and u thank you fellow brothers and sisters in Satan. I am so happy I am able to come to these forums and get some solid guidance in this fucked up Jewish world.

Hail Father Satan! Hail Amon Ra!!! Forever!!!!!

I believe I just might be exactly what I needed especially putting it into use once I read this it seems like it is. Thank you soooo much brother. It's different as I have spent probably 2 decades just lost in my thoughts constantly even when I'm doing physical tasks but it feels right every time I do this "dont think, act". Again, thank you. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back