Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

on the tetragrammaton

Zammel

What is tetragrammaton? Well the HP have said that it is to remove the veil ... to better understand it is like, if with the RTRs we were fighting (spiritually speaking) with weapons,
tanks etc. With the tetragrammaton it is as if we also had the Anti-aircraft to bring down the enemy air forces (The famous veil). So comrades, take the Flack 88s and use them not only at elevation 0! Take the SAMs, the 90/53 and aim them at the enemy planes! Take up your weapons and shoot at him (I always repeat spiritually speaking)! Let's shoot the Jewish fortress that is starting to fail! Each RTR, Each RTRF, Each Tetragrammaton is a bullet fired at THEM! WELL TAKE YOUR WEAPONS AND THROW THEM DOWN!(repeat, spiritually speaking!)

The tetragrammaton is the enemy thoughtform that is the best way to understand this. Everyone in Islam xtianity and Judaism and a few other corrupted sects and religions such as new ageism enemy occultism mormonism enemy fake Satanism and more worships YHVH or sees it as "God". That is basically what the tetragrammaton is from my understanding. I know Cobra calls it JHVH but I am more familiar with YHVH so that is the letters I used.

So basically this is a presence or thoughtform that is around the entire earth. As they say "God is everywhere" that is a reference to this it encircles the earth. It is also a binding that keeps us in a certain level of consciousness and has energy a little like the ISA rune it is a binding of the entire planet and empowered by all these people that worship and pray to it.

Nice Analogy although it has nothing to do with enemy ships and airspace. I think they could be here without JHVH/YHVH. It is a mystery what will happen when YHVH is totally destroyed. Our Final rtr and the other rtrs attacked and weakened it too. It had to be weakened to a certain point before we could directly attack it like this and start to remove the "veil" or barrier as Maxine called it.

I also believe there are more steps to this which will be released when the time is right.

So you are correct in that the RTR's are weapons, but the tetragrammaton isn't a plane. Tetragrammaton means four lettered name, as we all understand to be jhvh, the jewish thoughtform also knows as "god". When we do the final RTR we're severing the link between the followers of the enemy religions and this thoughtform. By destroying the letters that compose their curses (the quran, bible, torah), we break the parasitic energy link hoisted onto humanity which feeds jhvh. When you do the new last part of the final RTR, you're directly attacking the thoughtform, or in cooler terms, you're killing "god".

slyscorpion said:
The tetragrammaton is the enemy thoughtform that is the best way to understand this. Everyone in Islam xtianity and Judaism and a few other corrupted sects and religions such as new ageism enemy occultism mormonism enemy fake Satanism and more worships YHVH or sees it as "God". That is basically what the tetragrammaton is from my understanding. I know Cobra calls it JHVH but I am more familiar with YHVH so that is the letters I used.

So basically this is a presence or thoughtform that is around the entire earth. As they say "God is everywhere" that is a reference to this it encircles the earth. It is also a binding that keeps us in a certain level of consciousness and has energy a little like the ISA rune it is a binding of the entire planet and empowered by all these people that worship and pray to it.

Nice Analogy although it has nothing to do with enemy ships and airspace. I think they could be here without JHVH/YHVH. It is a mystery what will happen when YHVH is totally destroyed. Our Final rtr and the other rtrs attacked and weakened it too. It had to be weakened to a certain point before we could directly attack it like this and start to remove the "veil" or barrier as Maxine called it.

I also believe there are more steps to this which will be released when the time is right.

I wanted to ask questions regarding the Tetragammation Ritual.
I remember the first time I did it; there was bunch of energy ( Astral Entities) attacking me to the point I lost major grounding and was attacked hard. This also cleared why it was mentioned of developing a very strong AoP in the series of posts preceding it.

So what exactly were these things if you have some idea/guidance around it. Also I think as mentioned about Islam collapsing first is something which can be a case as the attacks from Islam increaswd signifcanttly after this ritual was introduced.

Usthepeople666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I remember the first time I did it; there was bunch of energy ( Astral Entities) attacking me to the point I lost major grounding and was attacked hard. This also cleared why it was mentioned of developing a very strong AoP in the series of posts preceding it.

So what exactly were these things if you have some idea/guidance around it. Also I think as mentioned about Islam collapsing first is something which can be a case as the attacks from Islam increaswd signifcanttly after this ritual was introduced.

Probably just astral entities of the enemy or thoughtforms there are several kinds around some of which have been destroyed or over the years we did the rtr but there are several of them left. I don't remember it being said Islam will collapse first. In fact I kind of think that will collapse last. There was a lot more power and programming behind it than some of the other enemy things. It was simply stated that it will collapse on its own. Let them attack places that may be part of the plan with how the energy manifests. The more they do the more everyone will get fed up with them and even some Muslims might question it.

slyscorpion said:
Usthepeople666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Probably just astral entities of the enemy or thoughtforms there are several kinds around some of which have been destroyed or over the years we did the rtr but there are several of them left. I don't remember it being said Islam will collapse first. In fact I kind of think that will collapse last. There was a lot more power and programming behind it than some of the other enemy things. It was simply stated that it will collapse on its own. Let them attack places that may be part of the plan with how the energy manifests. The more they do the more everyone will get fed up with them and even some Muslims might question it.

I guess I understood that wrong and thanks for letting me know.

Sybellum said:
So you are correct in that the RTR's are weapons, but the tetragrammaton isn't a plane. Tetragrammaton means four lettered name, as we all understand to be jhvh, the jewish thoughtform also knows as "god". When we do the final RTR we're severing the link between the followers of the enemy religions and this thoughtform. By destroying the letters that compose their curses (the quran, bible, torah), we break the parasitic energy link hoisted onto humanity which feeds jhvh. When you do the new last part of the final RTR, you're directly attacking the thoughtform, or in cooler terms, you're killing "god".
is the first thing that came to my mind as an analogy. Veil ---> covers the world ---> stays in the air ---> flies ---> plane.
However the post was mainly a small post to get as many people as possible to say it! I often feel like posting like that ^ ^ I want to encourage as many people as possible to bring down the Jews ... they want to see our beautiful world burn ... and we want to see them burn! :lol: :twisted:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back