Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Esoteric meaning of mummification

Satanic_truth

Anyone have any theories? Through researching this I came upon one interesting take. It takes 9 months for a soul to 'transition' from the 4th dimension to the 3rd dimension. Maybe it takes a certain amount of time for a soul to transition back into the 4th dimension after death and mummification is to do with that process?

Also a lot of Indo-Aryan cultures practiced cremation instead of burial. I am wondering if there are any occult purposes to this? Possibly something to do with freeing the soul and assisting the transition also.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Anyone have any theories? Through researching this I came upon one interesting take. It takes 9 months for a soul to 'transition' from the 4th dimension to the 3rd dimension. Maybe it takes a certain amount of time for a soul to transition back into the 4th dimension after death and mummification is to do with that process?

Also a lot of Indo-Aryan cultures practiced cremation instead of burial. I am wondering if there are any occult purposes to this? Possibly something to do with freeing the soul and assisting the transition also.
From what I have heard, in Egypt some spiritually advanced people would transmute the elements of the physical body after their death to advance/strengthen their soul. Mummification, in my best guess, would be an act to preserve the physical body in a clean condition and possibly allow that transmutation process to go more smoothly also. Alternatively it may have been simply done out of respect.

In my view cremation doesnt have any visible benefits and, if anything, would prevent that transmutation process by destroying the physical body in this manner.

The HP Hooded Cobra will know better, but I think the reason may be that the genes of the pharaohs were preserved as evidence of their origins (for example, they belonged to the white race).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back