Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(non)president Biden starts his presidency with the most humiliating approval rating ever

Artanis

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/prez_track_jan22

48% of likely voters approve of Bidens transition to presidency, whereas 56% approved of Trumps transition in 2016. And as we know, he have had 24/7 negative news coverage on ALL channels.

Even with the JSM propaganda painting him as some saint literally saying that him and the Democrats are lights that will cast away the darkness no one likes him. 4 days in and Beijing B’nai Biden has already screwed up beyond repair with his executive orders.

And yet he got more votes than any other president in history?

Sure he did.

I mean, that doesn't sound fishy now does it?

Oh I forgot...that is not to be questioned.

Ever.

Cue The Internationale, lol.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Even with the JSM propaganda painting him as some saint literally saying that him and the Democrats are lights that will cast away the darkness no one likes him. 4 days in and Beijing B’nai Biden has already screwed up beyond repair with his executive orders.

He’s nothing more than a tool for the enemy after all. He doesn’t even have any will of his own, neither does he have the capacity to have his own will anymore due to how frail and pathetic he is.

When I look upon him I don’t see a human, but an empty husk possessed fully by the will of the enemy, driving his to quickly do their bidding and manifest all the things they require to try and push through with their agenda, after which he will be thrown aside like a rag and rot in the gutter eternally, both physically and spiritually.

Literally he is a tool through and through and one that is quickly being used up because the enemy has very little time to act.

VoiceofEnki said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:

He’s nothing more than a tool for the enemy after all. He doesn’t even have any will of his own, neither does he have the capacity to have his own will anymore due to how frail and pathetic he is.

When I look upon him I don’t see a human, but an empty husk possessed fully by the will of the enemy, driving his to quickly do their bidding and manifest all the things they require to try and push through with their agenda, after which he will be thrown aside like a rag and rot in the gutter eternally, both physically and spiritually.

Literally he is a tool through and through and one that is quickly being used up because the enemy has very little time to act.

He's a kike himself by blood not just a tool of the enemy. Well it may not be stated anywhere but anyone who is open can sense and see the kike features and energy in him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back