Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Unable to communicate on the astral

lilquote

Lately, I've been unable to see, hear, and physically feel anything on the astral. Even feeling energy is becoming difficult.. Now I am aware that the enemy has been attacking relentlessly and if we don't keep up our defenses, these things can happen. I get intrusive thoughts and feelings as well lately that can be difficult to keep at bay. Along with random negative events, and I'm seeing dead birds very frequently around my home.
I do wonder though, if spiritual power can deteriorate very quickly if not nurtured. The only things I've consistently kept up with are the RtRs (for the most part) and my squares. I manage cleansing and returning curses every other day or every few days. I did a standard ritual and couldn't even feel the energies as I usually do. Since then, my confidence is at an all time low.
Is it safe to assume that this feeling of being detached from our Gods is the result of curses and my lack of spiritual practice, or can it be something more serious? I do wonder if I've done something wrong or upset them somehow. But that doesn't seem like a logical explanation. Any input is appreciated.

lilquote said:

I feel like you already answered it yourself. You said you stopped during certain exercises and now your senses dulled. If the chakras have less power than before, they wouldn't be able to easily sense things. Why did you ever stop?

What you feel is probably a combo of both attacks and less energy. I don't want to put words in their mouth, but maybe the Gods are concerned if you stopped empowering yourself.

I think you would have strange symptoms if you neglected cleaning and just empowered yourself. On the contrary, if you only did cleaning and never empowered, you would also have issues.

Meteor said:
Please just cleanse yourself daily. Twice daily would be even better. But every other day really won't do. How are you supposed to see a thing when all your windows are stained?

That's a really good analogy. I have been told to cleanse more often but a lot of the issue there is that I procrastinate and usually get very uncomfortable when trying to cleanse. Same as doing RtRs and some other meditations. An intense discomfort, sadness, or other emotion. Sometimes built up sexual energy that feels too uncomfortable or intense as well. I do wonder if it's possible to use sexual energy to help with cleansing. But I may go back to empowering my astral senses with that energy.

Blitzkreig said:
lilquote said:

I feel like you already answered it yourself. You said you stopped during certain exercises and now your senses dulled. If the chakras have less power than before, they wouldn't be able to easily sense things. Why did you ever stop?

What you feel is probably a combo of both attacks and less energy. I don't want to put words in their mouth, but maybe the Gods are concerned if you stopped empowering yourself.

I think you would have strange symptoms if you neglected cleaning and just empowered yourself. On the contrary, if you only did cleaning and never empowered, you would also have issues.

I try not to make topics on here too much because I do tend to answer my question in the post somehow. But I don't always understand until later :? I actually don't know why I stopped with the empowering. I was usually just using sexual energy to empower my minor chakras and focusing on them before bedtime. I suppose that's way better than doing nothing though.
A major issue I've always struggled with is maintaining balance. Recently, I've put more thought and effort into getting physically strong than maintaining spiritual strength.

lilquote said:
I try not to make topics on here too much because I do tend to answer my question in the post somehow. But I don't always understand until later :? I actually don't know why I stopped with the empowering. I was usually just using sexual energy to empower my minor chakras and focusing on them before bedtime. I suppose that's way better than doing nothing though.
A major issue I've always struggled with is maintaining balance. Recently, I've put more thought and effort into getting physically strong than maintaining spiritual strength.

If you think your physical side of things is lacking, then certainly take steps to improve this. Ideally, neither side of you, physical or spiritual, is neglected, and you work on both parts daily. Yoga is great because it accomplishes that all in one activity. Hatha yoga, specifically, aids balance of both the soul and body. Read more with this post on balance by HPHC.

Cardio exercise is ok, but I would advise doing yoga first, as you have to prioritize your time and yoga has a more beneficial effect. If you need a more yang-style Yoga routine, consider the Tibetan 5 Rites. Only once you do that and make dietary modifications, would I think it ok to start cardio exercise. Not that cardio doesn't help, but rather these other actions make more of a difference, in my opinion.

As far as spiritual empowerment, yoga acts as an empowering activity. In addition, you can do chakra spinning, which can take as short or long as you make it. You can spend 30 seconds or 2 minutes spinning each chakra, for example. This is an easy way to empower the soul.

lilquote said:

GITM once mentioned that cleansing himself when any symptoms of anxiety came up helped cure him of it. Given that you have been told to clean more, I would try this when you are able to.

If you ever have procrastination, that is what void meditation is for. Do that beforehand.

lilquote said:

Be careful with empowering if you aren’t consistently cleaning your soul. If you empower with dirt on your soul, the dirt will be empowered along side the rest, and because energy takes the path of least resistance, the negative is often empowered before the positive.

You really must clean daily with solar energy, if you can by physically bathing in the sunlight while cleaning your soul (Either directly, or behind a window).

It’s likely that dirt accumulated and you didn’t sufficiently clean yourself, then while empowering the dirt grew, and caused these things you are experiencing, including the procrastination and why you suddenly stopped consistently meditating, etc.

You need to keep yourself clean, it’s essential to advance. Anyone who neglects spiritual cleaning while empowering themselves and trying to advance will be swallowed under the dross of their own making.

In this case, should I put the spiritual advancement and empowerment aspect on hold focusing on cleansing for a bit? I also keep dreaming that there's a thoughtform or some kind of negative entity attached to me. I just woke up from an intense nightmare about this. Even my cats are tense and on edge. And the one common theme is that denial, or even accepting the entity into my life, makes the issue worse. Maybe I should start a banishing ritual soon along with intense cleansing.

lilquote said:
In this case, should I put the spiritual advancement and empowerment aspect on hold focusing on cleansing for a bit? I also keep dreaming that there's a thoughtform or some kind of negative entity attached to me. I just woke up from an intense nightmare about this. Even my cats are tense and on edge. And the one common theme is that denial, or even accepting the entity into my life, makes the issue worse. Maybe I should start a banishing ritual soon along with intense cleansing.

The most important thing you can do is Void and Cleaning. It takes 2 years consistently to fully clean the aura and to master the mind. If you have that, you have everything.

lilquote said:

Don't completely stop empowering your chakra's, but I'd suggest toning it down a bit and instead focus your efforts on cleaning a lot more.

For example, you can reduce the amount of empowering you do per chakra to only 20 reps of vibrations in each daily, rather than any larger number. Spin them afterwards as you would, and no more than that until you have cleaned yourself better. This way you keep the chakra's energized while limiting any potential negatives from having dross that must be dealt with draining the energy you put in. If you fully halt empowerment your chakra's will drain and stagnate which will make dealing with any dross only more difficult, because what has accumulated doesn't go away on it's own.

Before you work on your charka's make sure to clean first. My recommendation would be to vibrate Surya or Aum Surya twice a day, once in the morning as the sun rises before your other meditations and once before going to bed, for as many reps as you feel comfortable (50 would be good if you struggle to do more, otherwise 88 is a great all purpose number for cleaning or empowering, and if you want to do more you could do 100). While doing so visualize white golden light in a ball above your head, like a miniature sun, and let it scan over your body from crown to feet, pushing any dirt or filth down and out of your body/soul.

Just like the instructions from Maxine on cleaning the aura which are on the JoS:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

Follow these instructions for more details. If you do this for a few weeks every day, twice a day if you can, any negative energy or thoughtform causing trouble should be removed.

After any nightmares or other negative vibes or experiences cease, you should increase the repetitions for chakra empowerment again, and keep cleaning daily.

When one empowers or cleans often what happens is dross that lays beneath the surface rises up as it get's dislodged, so you may experience times in your advancement where you suddenly feel a lot of dirt on your soul out of nowhere even though you have cleaned dutifully every day and in general are very clean spiritually.

When that happens, you should take some time to do extra cleaning in order to deal with any dross that surfaces. Over the years you will slowly clean out any dross that has accumulated on your soul over any past lives until eventually you will be completely clean. This process may take a few years to a decade or more depending on the individual and their past experiences as well as their past efforts in advancement and cleaning, etc.

So you feeling this sort of negative thing is not necessarily something to worry about or something unusual. Don't let it startle you and just take extra measures while being a bit more careful for a while with empowerment. There shouldn't be any danger in empowering so long as you clean before hand.

I have been following your advice and things feel better already. Vibrating Surya daily and light chakra work. I haven't had nightmares for a couple days now, just strange vivid dreams.
Thank you :)

lilquote said:

I have been following your advice and things feel better already. Vibrating Surya daily and light chakra work. I haven't had nightmares for a couple days now, just strange vivid dreams.
Thank you :)

Good to hear it helped you!

Make sure to keep it up, Surya is a great mantra for cleaning regardless of your level of advancement, keep doing it daily even if you feel completely clean and have no more strange experiences.

Consistency is key.

Since the worst of the negative experiences you’ve had has ceased, you can gradually increase the reps you do for chakra work again.

Ask your guardian demon to guide you, even if you can’t feel or hear anything from them, they hear you and always find a way to guide you.

Are you building your Aura of protection daily as well? If not, you need to get on that and add it to your daily routine.

The way I do it, is, I start my day with aura cleaning, then Aura of protection and then I do the RTR as the first things in the morning. After the RTR I do a few rounds of visualizing golden light cleaning my soul again, like the returning curses.

Then I continue with my other meditations, or shower and eat first before anything else.

If you don’t have enough time for anything else in the morning due to work or other duties, try to make it a habit and make the time to do those three things every morning at least. Your whole day will go and feel so much better if you have those things done.

I’m always glad to see SS improving and overcoming difficulties. Stay strong!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back