Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

108 names English mars and Jupiter

BoRn of fire

So couple years ago I can’t quite remember mayb 4 ? One of the members I think he was well versed in Sanskrit made a post wher he gave the English translations from Sanskrit of the 108 names of mars and Jupiter does anyone here remember this and maybe direct me into finding that post again please

Why Mars and Jupiter in particular?

The only reason why I ask is because I've recently been engaged in a project involving names and, specifically, Mars and Jupiter, and this has lead me to looking at Sanskrit words, so seeing this post felt like an incredibly remarkable coincidence.

Therealbornoffire666 said:
luis said:
You can easily find them on the internet. Here for example https://www.drikpanchang.com/hindu-names/gods/lord-chandra/108-chandra-names.html The only problem is that they may be useless. Unless new knowladge is shared from the God's on how to use these or if they are even worth to use its better to use the mantra for each planet.

Hi Luis yes I know but the member revised it On the previous forum
Maybe it was Savitar? I do remember someone posting the names on the old forum but unless someone saved that post I don't know where you can find them.

luis said:
luis said:
You can easily find them on the internet. Here for example https://www.drikpanchang.com/hindu-names/gods/lord-chandra/108-chandra-names.html The only problem is that they may be useless. Unless new knowladge is shared from the God's on how to use these or if they are even worth to use its better to use the mantra for each planet.

Maybe it was Savitar? I do remember someone posting the names on the old forum but unless someone saved that post I don't know where you can find them.
Hey Luis maybe yes or could be a member called fire4u ? Anyway I hope I come upon it somehow

luis said:
Hey Luis maybe yes or could be a member called fire4u ? Anyway I hope I come upon it somehow
It could be but as far as I remember he did not translate them but just found them like I did on Google. Either way, in my opinion, there is no need to use those unless we have more information on them. Remember that the enemy corrupted a lot of things, you don't know what you are vibrating is safe to use.

luis said:
luis said:
It could be but as far as I remember he did not translate them but just found them like I did on Google. Either way, in my opinion, there is no need to use those unless we have more information on them. Remember that the enemy corrupted a lot of things, you don't know what you are vibrating is safe to use.
Yes I’m aware of the corruption he posted the ones for Jupiter and Mars Wich I don’t think is present on that dripchang website I’m not too concerned to use these mantras I just felt it would b good to have that post and actuali ask the gods about the accuracy thanks bud

luis said:
Yes I’m aware of the corruption he posted the ones for Jupiter and Mars Wich I don’t think is present on that dripchang website I’m not too concerned to use these mantras I just felt it would b good to have that post and actuali ask the gods about the accuracy thanks bud
Maybe in the forum there is a backup of the old forums, maybe the post you are looking for is there. When I have time I will look if I downloaded in my computer and look for that post and post it here, if I can find it.

luis said:
luis said:
Maybe in the forum there is a backup of the old forums, maybe the post you are looking for is there. When I have time I will look if I downloaded in my computer and look for that post and post it here, if I can find it.
Sounds good thanks iv tried looking mayb you come across it though let’s see ;)

luis said:

I was the one who posted the 108 names and requested help. An Indian member (unfortunatly I forgot his name) translated a large portion of these mantras. This was during the end of the old forum, hopefully It’s still out somewhere.

My stance on the subject is that while It’s not neccessary to learn or use these mantras in order to finish the Magnum Opus or even raise the Kundalini (I think you can do both of these without even uttering a planetary mantra for that matter) but on the other hand:

These mantras are part of our Aryan traditions. Why not claim posession over them, use and utilize them?

It’s a great thing to have the opportunity to truly master every aspect of all the Planets and increase our abillity to use them with more versatillity.
One might choose to use planetary energies and astrology as the foundation of spiritual advancement, which is a nice option to have. Why deprive ourselves from this choice? Why not own the possibility of using a planets energy in a 100+ ways? This knowledge is already ours, we just have to reach for it and claim it.

As for fear of corruption: All sanskrit mantras are comprised of matrikas, the fundamental sound-energy units of the universe. Using Kujaya instead of Baumaya for Mars might differ in result and intensity, but it will certainly won’t do any harm. All of these mantras evoke an aspect of the same Divine planetary energy.

Savitar said:
luis said:

I was the one who posted the 108 names and requested help. An Indian member (unfortunatly I forgot his name) translated a large portion of these mantras. This was during the end of the old forum, hopefully It’s still out somewhere.

My stance on the subject is that while It’s not neccessary to learn or use these mantras in order to finish the Magnum Opus or even raise the Kundalini (I think you can do both of these without even uttering a planetary mantra for that matter) but on the other hand:

These mantras are part of our Aryan traditions. Why not claim posession over them, use and utilize them?

It’s a great thing to have the opportunity to truly master every aspect of all the Planets and increase our abillity to use them with more versatillity.
One might choose to use planetary energies and astrology as the foundation of spiritual advancement, which is a nice option to have. Why deprive ourselves from this choice? Why not own the possibility of using a planets energy in a 100+ ways? This knowledge is already ours, we just have to reach for it and claim it.

As for fear of corruption: All sanskrit mantras are comprised of matrikas, the fundamental sound-energy units of the universe. Using Kujaya instead of Baumaya for Mars might differ in result and intensity, but it will certainly won’t do any harm. All of these mantras evoke an aspect of the same Divine planetary energy.
I don't understand why Bhaumaya for Mars, since it's basically and earth mantra and Mars does not manifest through the element of earth but only through fire (Aries) and water (Scorpio). Is it to give it more grounding and exert better control over the energies?

Stormblood said:
I don't understand why Bhaumaya for Mars, since it's basically and earth mantra and Mars does not manifest through the element of earth but only through fire (Aries) and water (Scorpio). Is it to give it more grounding and exert better control over the energies?

Mars is exalted in Capicorn, which is an Earth Sign. Mars is connected to the element of Earth in many ways: Mars is Fire in Earth, a volcanic like energy, or similar to Kundalini, Fire imside the Root (Earth) Chakra.
Mars also rules Mamsa Dhatu, or Flesh, the Muscle tissues, which is a combination of Fire and Earth elements. Many of the activities and occupations ruled by Mars share this characteristic of mixed Earth and Fire, Such as the Blacksmiths, working on metals (Earth) by using Fire or Millitary, which is by natrue earthly (marching o. The field, the discipline, attentiveness, stediness) combined with fierceness.

Hi Savitar what was the posts name ?
Savitar said:
luis said:

Greetings Savitar and all,

Can someone explain the sacral chakra as a water chakra vs as a fire chakra?
Vaum/ Varuna vs. Bhaumaya?

Thanks!

Savitar said:
Stormblood said:

Mars is exalted in Capicorn, which is an Earth Sign. Mars is connected to the element of Earth in many ways: Mars is Fire in Earth, a volcanic like energy, or similar to Kundalini, Fire imside the Root (Earth) Chakra.
Mars also rules Mamsa Dhatu, or Flesh, the Muscle tissues, which is a combination of Fire and Earth elements. Many of the activities and occupations ruled by Mars share this characteristic of mixed Earth and Fire, Such as the Blacksmiths, working on metals (Earth) by using Fire or Millitary, which is by natrue earthly (marching o. The field, the discipline, attentiveness, stediness) combined with fierceness.
Yesterday I also read about him being considered son of the Earth in the Vedic tradition.

The sacral chakra being on the water element issue is really nothing to stress urself about it is what it is iv used the mars mantra on my sacral before and it seemed as if the fire energy was naturally transferred into solar chakra

Stormblood said:
Savitar said:
Stormblood said:

Yesterday I also read about him being considered son of the Earth in the Vedic tradition.

I think I also read that mars is the son of bumi goddess earth and it might have been a sermon here before or mars being closely related to planet earth see also that ther was and still is life there well underground apparently I find the lakshmi mantra closely relates the earth obviously shrim part is lunar the earths only moon take not also to the Aries mantra it has lakshmi in it I know u actuali wondered about this before

Syt said:
Greetings Savitar and all,

Can someone explain the sacral chakra as a water chakra vs as a fire chakra?
Vaum/ Varuna vs. Bhaumaya?

Thanks!

The Chakras, just like mantras have multiple layers of different qualities. While these qualities of different orders often correlate, they are independent of each other.
Color of the Root Chakra is Red (which is a Color of Mars and Sun), yet It is ruled by Saturn and the Element of Earth,
The Color of Sacral Chakra is Vermillion/Orange (Ruled by the Sun) It is of the element of Water and ruled by Mars,
The Color of Solar Chakra is Gold or Yellow. Yellow is Mercurial, yet the Solar Chakra is obviously ruled by The element of Fire and Sun.
Heart Chakra is Green, the Color of Venus, Yet it is ruled by Mercury and the element of Air.

Now add the petaline structure and the different Shaktis and Deities to this already complex system and It becomes impossible for all these different layers to correlate perfectly.

[/quote]

True, totally forgot about that one :lol: the most obvious link connecting Earth and Mars.

The sacral chakra being on the water element issue is really nothing to stress urself about it is what it is iv used the mars mantra on my sacral before and it seemed as if the fire energy was naturally transferred into solar chakra

Interestingly Vedic Astrology affiliates Solar Chakra with Mars. The explanation makes a lot of sense as it explains why certain planets are exalted in certain zodiac signs.

Despite this My advice is to stick to the spiritual satanist system of planet-chakra relations.

Savitar said:
Yip even spiritual mars square to strengthen mars the energy seemed to move from my sacral to solar plexus (with zero visualization or affirmations same with the meditation to strengthen the sacral with bhaumaya) I suspect it’s just a natural thing of the chakra system even tho the energy got transferred to my solar it seemed my sacral still got strengthened its prob a science all this

Interestingly Vedic Astrology affiliates Solar Chakra with Mars. The explanation makes a lot of sense as it explains why certain planets are exalted in certain zodiac signs.

Despite this My advice is to stick to the spiritual satanist system of planet-chakra relations.

Savitar said:
Yip even spiritual mars square to strengthen mars the energy seemed to move from my sacral to solar plexus (with zero visualization or affirmations same with the meditation to strengthen the sacral with bhaumaya) I suspect it’s just a natural thing of the chakra system even tho the energy got transferred to my solar it seemed my sacral still got strengthened its prob a science all this

I think certain chakras are connected more than others, maybe because they are close. Hp hoodedcobra has said before that the 7th chakra is connected to the 6th, any working done to empower any of the two will empower the other. Maybe this is the same thing with the 3rd and 2nd chakras.

Savitar said:

I think that has somewhat to do with the planetary order, from the most distant to the closest. Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon.

luis said:
Savitar said:

I think certain chakras are connected more than others, maybe because they are close. Hp hoodedcobra has said before that the 7th chakra is connected to the 6th, any working done to empower any of the two will empower the other. Maybe this is the same thing with the 3rd and 2nd chakras.
Yeah I think I read that the soma nectar is in the crown and goes into the 6th can’t remember but ther is a connection like opening the crown it helps with the 3rd eye and all roads lead to the solar chakra the cup of immortality

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back