Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Biden inauguration

BoRn of fire

Is this going to happen during voc moon ? I’m not sure the specific time however tonight a news channel with be covering it from 6pm in South Africa it’s currently voc moon until about after 8pm

Well! If you really want to know then download the calendar for that area and look up!

Therealbornoffire666 said:
Is this going to happen during voc moon ? I’m not sure the specific time however tonight a news channel with be covering it from 6pm in South Africa it’s currently voc moon until about after 8pm

Yes the moon was VoC. Definitely not a coincidence. The enemy has some of the best Astrologers on earth and they swore Biden in during a VoC moon, I think they are planning something.

Blackdragon666 said:

Yes the moon was VoC. Definitely not a coincidence. The enemy has some of the best Astrologers on earth and they swore Biden in during a VoC moon, I think they are planning something.
possibly it isn’t the first time this has happened I think Obama was sworn in on voc aswel ? However I do wonder if they actuali do the behind the scenes kind of ritual or secret inauguration before the one they do on the tv screen

Blackdragon666 said:

Aren't things done on VoC Moon, like, doomed to fail?

Blackdragon666 said:

possibly it isn’t the first time this has happened I think Obama was sworn in on voc aswel ? However I do wonder if they actuali do the behind the scenes kind of ritual or secret inauguration before the one they do on the tv screen
I think it has to be constitutional for it to work.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Blackdragon666 said:

Aren't things done on VoC Moon, like, doomed to fail?
Not necessarily to fail but plans will go astray. I'm also seeing some things like Biden is illegitimate, the inauguration was streamed ten hours before in Spain so it was pre-recorded, and so much more but it could be the usual wild conspiracy theories. I hope other SS add valuable information on the issue.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back