Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

3rd Eye Imagery

Sundara

My 3rd eye has been more open lately.

The 3rd eye alone just seems to show images with nothing else to gather from it, not followed by an emotion or anything else of the sort. It’s just an objective image, like an eye. The other night I was laying down and though of my guardian, and I watched him draw two initials, like he was drawing with some kind of an astral pen. The initials were lit up like it was spelled with energy, like almost a neon sign.

Usually when I’m given guidance towards meditation or spiritual pursuits he tells me in another way, and did already give the set of meditations I need separately. They don’t have anything to do with these initials I don’t think.

The initials are the same persons nickname. Curious about 3rd eye communication and how it differs from the rest, and if anyone here ever gets third eye signals from the gods, why they’d come through in this way versus another. If it ever follows along a certain pattern regarding the subjects being communicated about, ect. I’m open to hearing ideas about what it could possibly mean.

I’m also surprised that he mentioned the person and in such a way. It’s not usual that he’d mention a specific person who’s not really anyone to me. Matters are usually related to war, dangers, advancement, something personal that correlates to advancement. The person does have some pronounced intuitive abilities, she also works in politics with sometimes fairly “higher up” people. Doesn’t appear to be a kike. Might be. Regardless, there’s no questioning on whether or not this was from my actual guardian. I don’t know her too well personally but can get in contact with her if I need to, just not sure if that’s what’s being said. It’s just odd.

Sundara said:
This is the thing about the astral and about psychic ability. As it gets to higher levels you just have to constantly sort out what is actually important and substantial and what isnt. There is a lot of random shit going on in that area that sometimes is just random and comes from your own mind.

I'm not saying that this specific thing here came from your mind, especially since you said you're fairly certain it came from your guardian. But generally you should try to be open to anything that happens on the astral while also looking at it with a healthy amount of scepticism.

You can follow astral signs as long as you do it with a dose of logic and caution.

I agree, it’s possible I said too much too soon. I’ve done my best to remain objective about any senses that come in and I try to verify it as much as possible. Of course it’s not always easy or possible though. I’ve been prone to jumping to conclusions too fast and trying to gain certainty which doesn’t help. I also need to know more in general about eastern religions and the type of corruption that exists there. The studying could be endless. If I’m wrong about him even representing the concept of Brahma Itd be a huge check for me and I’d still be glad I said something, but I’m also going to have to remove some of what I wrote. But the forums are for discussion too, so I’m always in between discussing these things for that reason or not saying anything at the risk of being totally off. I’ve at least been able to fully verify most of what’s been relayed to me by the forums. They’ve relayed info that already exists on here prior to me being on the forums to help through meditations and such, and the forums have been so awesome in verifying something or not. There have definitely been times where my senses have been completely off but my gut instinct just tells me it’s not true, or even if that’s altered I’ve just logically said no and have refused to take some things seriously. Even with “evidence”. I’ve stopped working psychically for the most part recently too, but unfortunately I retained that Brahma could be another name for him and said this as if it were a fact and not speculation. Everything astral is pretty much just speculation and should always be objective. I did retain that specific idea due to what I’ve read and connected the dots to. So it was logical, but maybe too logical. Either way, my bad

Hi, can someone please help me. I can’t figure out how to post a new topic or ask a new question. My question is why is the best meditation for continuing to do work on your third eye? Also please tell me how to post a new message if you know. Thank you for your time

Shael said:
Sundara said:
This is the thing about the astral and about psychic ability. As it gets to higher levels you just have to constantly sort out what is actually important and substantial and what isnt. There is a lot of random shit going on in that area that sometimes is just random and comes from your own mind.

I'm not saying that this specific thing here came from your mind, especially since you said you're fairly certain it came from your guardian. But generally you should try to be open to anything that happens on the astral while also looking at it with a healthy amount of scepticism.

You can follow astral signs as long as you do it with a dose of logic and caution.

Ope I made a mistake, I thought this was a response to what I post I made in the new topic about demons. Been busy and haven’t had time to read things thoroughly

onemage619 said:
Hi, can someone please help me. I can’t figure out how to post a new topic or ask a new question. My question is why is the best meditation for continuing to do work on your third eye? Also please tell me how to post a new message if you know. Thank you for your time
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43083
How to make a new topic

onemage619 said:
Forum Guide for New Members

Sundara said:
My 3rd eye has been more open lately.

The 3rd eye alone just seems to show images with nothing else to gather from it, not followed by an emotion or anything else of the sort. It’s just an objective image, like an eye. The other night I was laying down and though of my guardian, and I watched him draw two initials, like he was drawing with some kind of an astral pen. The initials were lit up like it was spelled with energy, like almost a neon sign.

Usually when I’m given guidance towards meditation or spiritual pursuits he tells me in another way, and did already give the set of meditations I need separately. They don’t have anything to do with these initials I don’t think.

The initials are the same persons nickname. Curious about 3rd eye communication and how it differs from the rest, and if anyone here ever gets third eye signals from the gods, why they’d come through in this way versus another. If it ever follows along a certain pattern regarding the subjects being communicated about, ect. I’m open to hearing ideas about what it could possibly mean.

I’m also surprised that he mentioned the person and in such a way. It’s not usual that he’d mention a specific person who’s not really anyone to me. Matters are usually related to war, dangers, advancement, something personal that correlates to advancement. The person does have some pronounced intuitive abilities, she also works in politics with sometimes fairly “higher up” people. Doesn’t appear to be a kike. Might be. Regardless, there’s no questioning on whether or not this was from my actual guardian. I don’t know her too well personally but can get in contact with her if I need to, just not sure if that’s what’s being said. It’s just odd.

I have experienced this via eith hypnagogic imagery while falling asleep, or just with my eyes closed during meditation then suddenly seeing symbols. While falling asleep the images i would see would often be people, im pretty sure a Demon. sometimes it could be accompanied by someone singing to me, which actually still occurs. The enemy has also tried presenting themselves to me this way, i would see faces of angry greys starying at me. some of those symbols either were a rune I was seemingly being guided to use for something or another (which actually turned out to be something i needed) or different kind of symbols with some significance that i later found out had relation to something else in the future. One i saw i thought could have been a silhouette of someones sigil but i wasnt sure. Ever since i was a kid when i would close my eyes and go to sleep at night i would always see swirls and kaleidoscope effects of swirls of purple blue and black. Later i found it meant that the third eye was open to an extent, and here i thought it was something everyone had.

Yes same here, and prettt fantastical dreams. I’ve seen the Gods through the eye and other random images, or less random images. But I’ve most been appointed to symbols in other ways. So those images did end up meaning something for you?

Sundara said:

Yes same here, and prettt fantastical dreams. I’ve seen the Gods through the eye and other random images, or less random images. But I’ve most been appointed to symbols in other ways. So those images did end up meaning something for you?

As far as the hypnotic images go while falling asleep at night ill give some examples. Once I saw a man with dark curly hair and fair skin look down at me and said "welteruste mijn liefste" which is Dutch for good night my dearest. I was in holland at the time and it was my second language so it makes sense. I immediately was wide awake and Abraxas name repeated in my mind and I felt happy...I had already had dreams where his name was mentioned and where I thought to have seen him. (Refer to the email I sent awhile back theres alot of info there alot of things were connected)

Another was after a ouija reading I had one night when the name spelled out erse...never heard of her. I look her up and see erse/ersa was a daughter of Zeus a goddess of the dew..have no idea on the accuracy of this..never heard the name till then..that night going to sleep I see a glimpse of a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes..and I wondered if that was her.

As for the images of runes or symbols..I not only see them during meditation but will even still see them sometimes in dreams. They come as suggestions to me as ways of working with something or a rune to work with...I have this as well with dreams of stones and crystals which has gone on since right when I dedicated...and it so happens the Demon I referred to in one of the images I got that I dreamt of has stones and herbs as specialties. When I see certain crystals in dreams it feels like he talks to me through their meanings or properties either to sooth, suggest something or answer a question. This happens still. There are times when I will lie in bed at night and I will hear a male voice singing to me apon falling asleep which gives very blissful feelings. And its songs/music I've never heard before.

Sundara said:

I sent you an email last night was that alright? The very last email I sent before that was will all that info on what happened and was curious what you thought :). I will not mail again if you don't prefer

Sundara said:
I agree, it’s possible I said too much too soon. I’ve done my best to remain objective about any senses that come in and I try to verify it as much as possible. Of course it’s not always easy or possible though. I’ve been prone to jumping to conclusions too fast and trying to gain certainty which doesn’t help. I also need to know more in general about eastern religions and the type of corruption that exists there. The studying could be endless. If I’m wrong about him even representing the concept of Brahma Itd be a huge check for me and I’d still be glad I said something, but I’m also going to have to remove some of what I wrote. But the forums are for discussion too, so I’m always in between discussing these things for that reason or not saying anything at the risk of being totally off. I’ve at least been able to fully verify most of what’s been relayed to me by the forums. They’ve relayed info that already exists on here prior to me being on the forums to help through meditations and such, and the forums have been so awesome in verifying something or not. There have definitely been times where my senses have been completely off but my gut instinct just tells me it’s not true, or even if that’s altered I’ve just logically said no and have refused to take some things seriously. Even with “evidence”. I’ve stopped working psychically for the most part recently too, but unfortunately I retained that Brahma could be another name for him and said this as if it were a fact and not speculation. Everything astral is pretty much just speculation and should always be objective. I did retain that specific idea due to what I’ve read and connected the dots to. So it was logical, but maybe too logical. Either way, my bad

Due to the chaotic and turbulent nature of the astral, especially here on Earth due to the enemy influence, you can see some very strange things, some of which make no sense at all, after the third eye opens, sometimes you randomly tune into things out there which have no significance to you whatsoever, but you don't know that and can't make that distinction because the experience was so unusual and often this can lead to confusion.

The third eye is the astral sight, what it sees is transmitted to the 6th chakra in the center of the head, and then to the Pineal gland, which translates the things your astral senses pick up on to tangible information and visions your brain can process for you to make sense of it. Sometimes though things on the astral are so strange and unusual, or random, the Pineal gland can't really make anything of it. In that case it tries it's best to translate what it can into any sort of tangible vision or dream based on images the brain recognizes, which sometimes leads to very strange things that are completely nonsensical.

Until your astral senses are perfect and the connection between your astral self and the physical is flawless, there will be things you cannot understand or make sense of, and the pineal will have translation errors. If it's a communication from the Gods usually what you see and experience is clear, because they can specifically express their intent to you in ways that your pineal can understand and translate decently enough for it to make sense to you. The Gods adjust what and how they say/show things to your level, so any communication from the Gods that is meant for you at the current moment will come to you in clear enough ways to understand.

It is possibly you receive things from them which aren't meant for you in the present, things which you cannot understand yet or make sense of yet, when that happens usually you'll receive a feeling that it's not important for now, if you don't feel anything, try asking Satan or your Guardian for a feeling to confirm it. They are just planting seeds for later in your subconscious mind. The subconscious absorbs everything you see and experience in a pure form, it memorizes what is important, and experiences which you had days or even years ago can come back to you when you are more advanced and able to make sense of them now. They were simply seeds planted for later which you were meant to come upon at a later date.

With any experience I have, I ask myself if I understand it or not, and if I can't make sense of it, I don't dwell on it anymore, I just let it go. If it's something significant it will come back to me at the appropriate time, if not, then it was just something random I accidentally picked up on and thus not important. Often as well if I experience something that gives me a strong sense it has significance for me now but I don't understand it, I get a strong urge to meditate on it in the present in order to break it down for me and understand it's meaning. If I don't get that urge, it always means to me it's not significant now so I can just forget about it. If it's significant it will come back to me, if not it will simply pass.

Dwelling on astral experiences never leads to anything beneficial, just experience what you do and let the significant things make themselves known to you.

Lastly make sure you are balanced between the upper and lower chakra's. If you get a lot of visions or things uncontrollably, tone down the vibrations for the upper chakra's and take some extra time to work on the lower chakra's, as likely you are unbalanced between the two and the upper chakra's are overly active, which if left unaddressed can lead to a lot of problems, and even make one lose their mind.

VoiceofEnki said:
Sundara said:

Due to the chaotic and turbulent nature of the astral, especially here on Earth due to the enemy influence, you can see some very strange things, some of which make no sense at all, after the third eye opens, sometimes you randomly tune into things out there which have no significance to you whatsoever, but you don't know that and can't make that distinction because the experience was so unusual and often this can lead to confusion.

The third eye is the astral sight, what it sees is transmitted to the 6th chakra in the center of the head, and then to the Pineal gland, which translates the things your astral senses pick up on to tangible information and visions your brain can process for you to make sense of it. Sometimes though things on the astral are so strange and unusual, or random, the Pineal gland can't really make anything of it. In that case it tries it's best to translate what it can into any sort of tangible vision or dream based on images the brain recognizes, which sometimes leads to very strange things that are completely nonsensical.

Until your astral senses are perfect and the connection between your astral self and the physical is flawless, there will be things you cannot understand or make sense of, and the pineal will have translation errors. If it's a communication from the Gods usually what you see and experience is clear, because they can specifically express their intent to you in ways that your pineal can understand and translate decently enough for it to make sense to you. The Gods adjust what and how they say/show things to your level, so any communication from the Gods that is meant for you at the current moment will come to you in clear enough ways to understand.

It is possibly you receive things from them which aren't meant for you in the present, things which you cannot understand yet or make sense of yet, when that happens usually you'll receive a feeling that it's not important for now, if you don't feel anything, try asking Satan or your Guardian for a feeling to confirm it. They are just planting seeds for later in your subconscious mind. The subconscious absorbs everything you see and experience in a pure form, it memorizes what is important, and experiences which you had days or even years ago can come back to you when you are more advanced and able to make sense of them now. They were simply seeds planted for later which you were meant to come upon at a later date.

With any experience I have, I ask myself if I understand it or not, and if I can't make sense of it, I don't dwell on it anymore, I just let it go. If it's something significant it will come back to me at the appropriate time, if not, then it was just something random I accidentally picked up on and thus not important. Often as well if I experience something that gives me a strong sense it has significance for me now but I don't understand it, I get a strong urge to meditate on it in the present in order to break it down for me and understand it's meaning. If I don't get that urge, it always means to me it's not significant now so I can just forget about it. If it's significant it will come back to me, if not it will simply pass.

Dwelling on astral experiences never leads to anything beneficial, just experience what you do and let the significant things make themselves known to you.

Lastly make sure you are balanced between the upper and lower chakra's. If you get a lot of visions or things uncontrollably, tone down the vibrations for the upper chakra's and take some extra time to work on the lower chakra's, as likely you are unbalanced between the two and the upper chakra's are overly active, which if left unaddressed can lead to a lot of problems, and even make one lose their mind.

This makes total sense and thank you for the detailed response. The Gods have done this in the past through dreams which were very intense and undeniably different from dreams I had ever had in feeling and in energy. My third eye and astral senses were at a very high point about seven years ago, and the messages I had been receiving in every way had strong correlations to thing but I couldn’t make any sense of it at the time. Since then and through an awakening, it has all come full circle to make sense. The messages turned out to be very deep, allegorical, and literal, about past present and future and how it pertains to advancement. I don’t doubt what you’re saying here about third eye imagery. At times it has been completely nonsensical just like dreams can be at times. Subconscious speaking to the mind. The only gut feeling I did receive from this message of my GD writing this out is that it’s to be for a later date, which I failed to mention here. Thank you for verifying the confidence of that. This is a good response that could be helpful to others as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back