Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do you think this is a bad time to have a child?

Young Faith

This is a pretty straight forward question.
With everything that is going on in the world, do you think that it's better to wait the end of the war and especially covid situation to have a son/daughter?
Not that I want to have a child now, I'm too young right now, but, this war most likely won't end sooner than 15-20 years since now, and I'd like to have a child before that. So, what's your opinion on this?

The economy is very unstable. But, if you had a stable relationship and enough resources that were stable. Like job security, money saved up, family support, I don’t see why not. Coming from another parent here, I make it work but honestly it’s one of the hardest jobs in the modern world.

There’s never a bad time to save the white race :roll:

But really if you have children they should be raised away from this society and in a place where they are not a risk of being assaulted by

1. Soldiers of ZOG, police, military.

2. Black and brown sewage.

3. Propaganda in public school, move to a rural area where this Jewish anti-white garbage isn’t taught or homeschool them.

Even under the Soviet Union, people still had children and got by, it was rough but they did survive.

Young Faith said:
This is a pretty straight forward question.
With everything that is going on in the world, do you think that it's better to wait the end of the war and especially covid situation to have a son/daughter?
Not that I want to have a child now, I'm too young right now, but, this war most likely won't end sooner than 15-20 years since now, and I'd like to have a child before that. So, what's your opinion on this?

I personally think it is not a good time; there is just too much to do. I do not think we are looking at a 15-20 year timeframe, however. I think the majority of unpredictable craziness will happen within the next 5-10 as the enemy extinguishes its material assets. Additionally, 5-10 years is enough time to get some significant power under your belt (if you can secure the time), such that you could much more comfortably defend your family.

I believe the most significant threat is the technocractic enemy faction which is mainly aided by China. If they can be avoided, I do not believe the spiritual enemy faction (such as the Rabbis and Xtians) will be able to mobilize into a significant threat, even if they declare open war on all Satanists. The technocratic faction represents more of the material aspect of the enemy, and this is where they are still strong.

Young Faith said:
Despite what some like to tell you, there is 0 "obligation" to have a child during this time. Zero. And yes, it's an objectively bad time to have a child.

However, if you want to have a child, then you should go for it. Plan ahead in the circumstances you are in once you are ready for it, and make it happen. It's definitely possible with enough preparation. That's all there is to it.

It depends more on your financial situation than what is going on with the world. If you have the conditions to raise a child and you want to, then you should. The world has an overabundance of children raised in poverty that grow up to be bitter degenerates.

You can but you have to make sure to live off grid so that the agents of the system don't forcibly take your child away to microchip him/her or send him/her to mandatory communist brainwashing or force vaccinate him/her.

Even if you weren't having a child you should gather as much money you can and start building off grid survival preparations when shit hits the fan. Do not be in the big cities because the worse is going to happen there.

You can move to a small town outside of the city and commute to work. Itll take an extra 2 hours and you'll make that up by having a low cost of living.

During an actual pandemic ,big cities are like Death Camps. Once you're trapped and the army cordons it, there's no way out. NATO troops will shoot you if you try and breach the barricades.

Its better to not fuck around with any chances. Currently I'm amassing as much money as I can and working on my career to prepare for off grid sites I can go to and live without the system. Because trust me this is going to get severely worse within short years.

inthenameofsatan said:
you are really annoying you know that right, you dont really care about other gentiles that arent white sucks to be you.

If they are in their own country than I don’t see why not. If in America or Europe there’s no need to add on to our demographic replacement.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
inthenameofsatan said:
you are really annoying you know that right, you dont really care about other gentiles that arent white sucks to be you.

If they are in their own country than I don’t see why not. If in America or Europe there’s no need to add on to our demographic replacement.

europe maybe but america is a immigrant country so thats isnt possible

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back