Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anger Management

Sarmenti

I didnt really know what section to post this in, so I hope I picked the right one. I need some advice from all of you. Yesterday at work someone was acting like a complete ass, which inturn pissed me off. So much so that I almost got into a fight and lost my job. This morning as I type this, I am more pissed at myself for letting someone else control my emotions. I have just started the 40 day meditation program and I know that this will help with this. My question to all of you is what would you recommend for me to do right at the present moment when a situation like this occurs? I was thinking I could try void meditation, but I just started practicing this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hail Father Satan and Hail the Gods

Most importantly is that you start doing void meditations and cleaning your aura, Also it would be a good thing to do returning curses every now and then.

One other way that can work pretty well is doing RTR's, Because when doing RTR's its best to focus your anger on destroying the letters. This can really help as a place to vent your anger and frustrations.

Sarmenti said:
I didnt really know what section to post this in, so I hope I picked the right one. I need some advice from all of you. Yesterday at work someone was acting like a complete ass, which inturn pissed me off. So much so that I almost got into a fight and lost my job. This morning as I type this, I am more pissed at myself for letting someone else control my emotions. I have just started the 40 day meditation program and I know that this will help with this. My question to all of you is what would you recommend for me to do right at the present moment when a situation like this occurs? I was thinking I could try void meditation, but I just started practicing this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hail Father Satan and Hail the Gods

Void meditation trains the emotional regulation, thereby allowing increased focus and willpower capacity. This is crucial for the situation you described, but also for increasing your productivity and ability to perform psychic tasks. It is my opinion that the 40 day meditation program, while meant to be easy, doesn't place enough emphasis on VM.

I would recommend to someone just starting to do something like 5 mins x 3 reps. If you did 15 minutes as a whole, it might be too much and you would find yourself unfocused for large chunks of time. Instead, focus intently for 5 minutes, then take a few minutes break, then go again. This is an easy way to start rapidly training your brain in this regard. VM is always a good investment because it will pay off by increasing your productivity.

--------------------------------

Other things for that boost your mood and thereby increase emotional regulation include yoga, general empowerment and cleaning, but also balancing your dosha (Ayurvedic term for body constitution). If you are more of a fire type person, then there are specific foods and practices that will allow you to stay under control better, for example. Besides this, if you have general organ deficiencies/excess, this can also lead to anger or irritability under stress. Yoga and looking at your dosha are a good place to start for correcting these things.

--------------------------------

As for the situation you specifically found yourself in, you have to focus on issuing calm, yet firm orders. If you lose your cool, they will perceive this and be less likely to listen. In a professional setting, there isn't much you can do besides this. If they blatantly disobey or start getting confrontational, then you can only just back off. You did your part as a coworker in trying to get them back in line, now you just have to detach from it.

Use your emotional regulation to stay calm while talking to them. You are justified in being stern, but you shouldn't get angry and shout. If they think you are confronting them, they will just get defensive. Sometimes people get so angry that they act like the other person should kill themselves for their transgression. This is something you want to prevent, because then the other person will get so defensive they will never cooperate.

In other words, if you stay calm, then they will think you are more on their side and trying to be helpful. Even if you are justified, if your anger is too strong, they will think you are trying to ruin them. If you are unable to do this in the moment, then just detach and speak to them later in a calmer setting.

Make sure to use your "I feel" statements so they don't feel attacked. "I felt that you were goofing off too much.", rather than "You were...!" This is a practical application of the above concept. Furthermore, if the person is someone that you need to maintain a relationship with, consider talking to them when you see them again. You don't have to say "sorry, I was wrong", but you can say like "I was upset and didn't mean for us to fight", also include how you felt about their behavior.

You can try Lydia's Yoga for the root Chakra. It has helped me a lot with the anger and negative emotions i also have

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47239&p=215380&hilit=lydia#p215380

Self awareness with these problems goes a long way. You know when you start to feel a certain way, how it makes you act, so next time you feel that way recognize it and be aware. Then make a wiser choice. Say “okay, I know when I feel like this I do dumb shit, so let me take a deep breathe and walk away from this situation and not say/do what I want that will get me in trouble.”

Meditation in time, will help too, but if you’re aware that you have trouble with anger and you know that when you’re angry you make bad choices then you no longer have excuses. You understand the problem, so don’t do it anymore. If you continue this behavior it’s now on you. It’s you making a firm choice to continued with poor behavior.

People say this all the time. They have anger problems and they know when they feel a certain way they react poorly. Well.... then adjust that behavior if you’re aware. Hello?? It does take work, of course, but you can’t just say “this is the way I am.” You can change.

Without context into specifics, all I can offer is the following.

While this is much more of a mundane choice, something I can recommend is the following thought process, to help get you through the day: "If one must be cynical, assume stupidity, not malice."

Even if they are one of the enemy, chances are high a person is not looking to start shit with you, straight to your face. Unless you display your allegiance to Lucifer for all to see --- which is extremely inadvisable, as even He states in the Al Jilwah: Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do. --- your mere existence shouldn't be enough to give them any reason to try and get under your skin intentionally.

If you are prone to becoming angry easily you probabily have repressed anger that you should let out in a healthy way, like in rtrs or punching a boxing bag.

Sarmenti said:
You need to practice separating your senses from your emotions. This can be hard in the beginning, just to be clear with you. But it's the only real way to stop reacting like that. You can practice this with simple things. For example, when you see a cake that you love eating, you will naturally feel like eating a slice. What you need to practice is to, in this example, separate your sense of vision from what you are feeling. So that you can see that cake and not let it mess with your emotions at all, so you instead stay focused on what you want to focus on.

Doing this in the middle of a heated argument is like the advanced version of it, because it can be very hard to stay calm in that situation. What you need to do, no bullshit, is to make it a regular daily practice to do this controlled separation of emotions and senses. Do your best to practice this on every small distraction and every small annoyance that you encounter. That way you will make progress faster and it will take less time until you can do this in a heated conversation.

This was the first step. If you practice and master this, you can talk to someone in an argument without your emotions going explosive and letting the other person control you through that.
The next and final step now is to use your new level-headedness to diffuse the argument in an acceptable way, both for you and also socially as a whole, so you dont get in trouble and also to avoid future tensions. How exactly this will work depends on the specific circumstances, but it should be easy enough to figure out with a calm mind.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back