Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Satanic Path »

Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Jack »

Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stop laughing man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meteor
Posts: 301
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Meteor »

Have you considered growing a moustache? I think it can look quite majestic on some people (and it would help to avoid confusion), although maybe it's not your style. You did say you don't want to change anything, it was just a silly idea I had.

On a more serious note, that sounds like it could be dangerous. Some men out there (mainly xians and muslims as far as I'm aware) have this twisted idea in their head that just because someone looks a certain way, it's an invitation to do something; and some take that too far. Such degenerates are rarer than they used to be (perhaps thanks to the rituals undoing their twisted programming), but always make sure you have a way to protect yourself and escape if needed.

I'm very curious how the aura thing will go. I do know that the way someone carries themselves can affect how masculine or feminine they appear, and a person's aura can probably affect it too but may be more subtle. Good luck!
FancyMancy
Posts: 5054
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by FancyMancy »

Do you put an Aura around you which shows you not-as-a-transexual/transvestite? If you don't, then maybe you should.
FancyMancy
Posts: 5054
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by FancyMancy »

Jack wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 am
Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stop laughing man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack is misogynistic and also hates non-heterosexuality. Such an offensive, prejudiced hater. Hey, Jack - has your mail-order robotbride arrived yet?
User avatar
Shael
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Shael »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
...
Work out and get some muscle. Work on your posture and how you walk. Show confidence.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
slyscorpion
Posts: 2823
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 12:19 am

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by slyscorpion »

You cant let this get to you that much. I have been made fun of a lot for being girly when i was younger. The teacher in my class who was at our church and xtian forced me to go into the girls bathroom as a kid and said if your going to act girly put your head in the toilet. She tried to force me to do so but i fought back that was the most extreme thing that happened. Anyways also people sometimes make fun of me still for my voice when i post videos online cause they think its feminine. You just have to be strong. You are who you are unfortunately some xtian people can suck. Most guys did not like or would not hang out with me cause they thought i was gay. Its much better now. Unfortunately some people still have hang ups. I no longer feel bad about my gender though i used to feel inferior and want to be a girl but not anymore. I am proud of who i am you need to be too.
Image

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Karnonnos
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Karnonnos »

Independent of trans shit, if you look like a girl then people will mistake you for one. Some boys even with buzzcuts look like girls without doing anything. Linebackers, balding software engineers and Navy SEALS on reddit who put on a tutu and cat ears and expect to be called a little girl mostly don't receive that treatment and get very angry about it. That's life.

I suggest doing Returning Curses and MUNKA working to get rid of your abuse issues because these can ricochet into situations where you can become victimized again. Also if this is really and truly undesirable to you then try to become more masculine, but honestly, you seem a bit obsessed with passive sex and mention it nearly every post, which on an energy level is going to attract men (and some women) who are into that to you, even if you find them repulsive.
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Egon »

I used to get upset for people mistaking me for a kid, and in recent years even though I've grown a bushy beard and mustache people still treat me as "boy" though I'm not all that small (169cm), but I learned to just ignore that. Normies gotta be dumb and blind that's why we are in this situation to begin with, getting upset about things out of your control is not going to solve anything, at least for minor things and not great injustices. We do our part with aura of protection, RTRs etc.
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by luis »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.
Do you have very long hairs? Usually its rare that someone looks so feminine you cannot tell. Either way try to dress/do your hair as masculine as you can if it bothers you. There is really nothing wrong in looking like a girl if you naturaly look like it. Hating yourself will only create hung-ups.
User avatar
of the true light
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:53 am

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by of the true light »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.
I can relate.

I'm male but often mistaken for female.

Now I have facial hair which does help.

People I don't know will straight up ask me if I am a boy or a girl like I don't have feelings or something.

It's happened more times than I can remember ever since about 3rd grade.

I'm used to it honestly, it doesn't even phase me anymore.

Because I love who I am.
User avatar
TopoftheAbyss
Posts: 1344
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:39 am

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by TopoftheAbyss »

When I was younger I was mistaken for a girl too.
I recall two instances of this. One when I was given a school gift meant for a girl, which is nothing because I wasn't the only one. And two when speaking through the phone, I was mistaken for an adult woman. I felt embarrassed but today I'm okay with it.
Image
Hail Astarte, Guardian of the Aryan Race!
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Satanic Path »

Jack wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 am
Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stop laughing man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack, it's obvious he wanted to have something with me. That is disgusting.
Your humor sometimes can me sharp, by the way, but I understand that.
What can I tell you? You've been blessed by genetics, nobody mistakes you for what you are not.
I no longer get depressed for that, I just feel my anger rise, or is it "hunger"?
I won't change anything of me. If people outside have an IQ lesser than 80, that's not my problem.
It is theirs.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Satanic Path »

luis wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.
Do you have very long hairs? Usually its rare that someone looks so feminine you cannot tell. Either way try to dress/do your hair as masculine as you can if it bothers you. There is really nothing wrong in looking like a girl if you naturaly look like it. Hating yourself will only create hung-ups.
I do, and I love it. They're quite dark, then my face is round and a bit oval.
I really dress as standard boys dress, but in the future I won't mind wearing what I like.
Like wide dresses, red, blue, black, yellow.
My colors are related to my Demons. It goes further than that.
I have this will to paint my whole body in Sigils, because as I said: If I want to live something, I live it in the greatest, deepest way, or I don't live that.
I like many stiles, I will try them all.
I like tight pants, I like to see my beauty enhanced, that's it.
About facial hair: never liked it. If I had a nice beard, I would let it grow, just to try, because everything is to be tried. My eyebrows...damn, If I don't take care of them they get awful. They really grow where they should not, sometimes the hair gets even to the forehead.
When I do make-up, mostly is for art, and to explore myself. As I live in this world, I wouldn't go out wearing myself...you know, mudsilms' favourite hobby is rape and murder.
The only thing that matters is not me, but people's foolishness, which is so deep, so radical.
Because smart people, they know I'm a boy, it's just those morons who have these strange ideas.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Jack »

Egon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm
I used to get upset for people mistaking me for a kid, and in recent years even though I've grown a bushy beard and mustache people still treat me as "boy" though I'm not all that small (169cm), but I learned to just ignore that. Normies gotta be dumb and blind that's why we are in this situation to begin with, getting upset about things out of your control is not going to solve anything, at least for minor things and not great injustices. We do our part with aura of protection, RTRs etc.
Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.
User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 922
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:00 pm
Location: Mars

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by 13th_Wolf »

You can actually turn it to your advantage in some situations you know, it's pretty sick. :lol:

I've had that happen only once, I think it's a thing that some people in general will find interesting about a person/attracted to, especially if they are moreso removed of xian influence. The other reaction is the intense hatred xians usually have at this aspect of nature.

As for this whole deal with the perviness of those people you mentioned, it just sounds like the world has gone insane. Balance yourself out with the workings and be split down the middle. Me personally I have both an emphasised masculine and feminine nature with prominence of both, but my priorities in life in the present moment dictate which of either will be more revealed on my personality at a given time. I think it's something similar with most people. Don't deny your own nature or feel ashamed or nothing. Those of the more feminine nature have an easier time bringing others together into groups, and being especially harmonious with all types of things like beauty, rhythm, energies and whatnot. Intelligence is derived also from the features of femininity as in the Water element. The most important component of the cognitive processes comes under Water chiefly, I believe.

The majority of people here and those who are psychically gifted are of those 8th 12th house and water natures. It only is sensible that we will all have similar experiences like with our isolations, introversion and the other stuff that is discussed. I personally think the confusion there's been on matters like this is a result of the enemy curses and repression of these prenatal forces here. Water is also a primary occult element coincidentally enough.

Try and stay away from the public when you are doing your rituals. Maybe also perform the binding workings on your mother to help with doing workings in the home. I was bothered too by this at one point but my mother knows of the occult and doesnt mind anymore when I do rituals, and even supportive of it. You could also get your own home if you know you are able to do that securely and safely. I was going to do that very brashly at one point, but luckily my living situation evolved, and I knew I was truly safe.

The other replies are right. You have to show confidence, it's mostly in your body language and how you carry yourself. You have to embrace the raw aspects of fire. Things like discipline, strengthening your physical body etc. The lower chakras.

H A I L

S A T A N !
Image
卐卐卐卐
Mein Kampf (Ford Edition) - http://der-fuehrer.org/meinkampf/englis ... ation).pdf
March of The Titans: The Complete History of The White Race - https://www.16chan.xyz/.media/7229e17fc ... ionpdf.pdf

The International Jew - https://www.americannaziparty.com/InternationalJew.pdf
Protocols of Zion - https://www.xroads.virginia.edu/~MA01/K ... tocols.pdf

Code: Select all

<?php
print("The Age of information is becoming the Age of True information");
?>
User avatar
luis
Posts: 3552
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:07 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by luis »

Satanic Path wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:12 pm
luis wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:08 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.
Do you have very long hairs? Usually its rare that someone looks so feminine you cannot tell. Either way try to dress/do your hair as masculine as you can if it bothers you. There is really nothing wrong in looking like a girl if you naturaly look like it. Hating yourself will only create hung-ups.
I do, and I love it. They're quite dark, then my face is round and a bit oval.
I really dress as standard boys dress, but in the future I won't mind wearing what I like.
Like wide dresses, red, blue, black, yellow.
My colors are related to my Demons. It goes further than that.
I have this will to paint my whole body in Sigils, because as I said: If I want to live something, I live it in the greatest, deepest way, or I don't live that.
I like many stiles, I will try them all.
I like tight pants, I like to see my beauty enhanced, that's it.
About facial hair: never liked it. If I had a nice beard, I would let it grow, just to try, because everything is to be tried. My eyebrows...damn, If I don't take care of them they get awful. They really grow where they should not, sometimes the hair gets even to the forehead.
When I do make-up, mostly is for art, and to explore myself. As I live in this world, I wouldn't go out wearing myself...you know, mudsilms' favourite hobby is rape and murder.
The only thing that matters is not me, but people's foolishness, which is so deep, so radical.
Because smart people, they know I'm a boy, it's just those morons who have these strange ideas.
Then calm down. Keep expressing yourself as much as you want. People are sheeps, they have a lot of hung-ups especialy sexualy related and so really they don't stop and thing, some will fuck the first thing they see. Unfortunately this is the world we live in. Love yourself or you'll never advance.
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Egon »

No idea.
Jack wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:35 pm
Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Jack »

Satanic Path wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:50 am
Jack wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 am
Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stop laughing man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack, it's obvious he wanted to have something with me. That is disgusting.
Your humor sometimes can me sharp, by the way, but I understand that.
What can I tell you? You've been blessed by genetics, nobody mistakes you for what you are not.
I no longer get depressed for that, I just feel my anger rise, or is it "hunger"?
I won't change anything of me. If people outside have an IQ lesser than 80, that's not my problem.
It is theirs.
I once mistook a guy for a girl while I was standing in line at the bank. He looked cuter than most girls lmao so it's really not my fault. I felt bad and wondered if I was gay. But then I realized it was just because he looked like a cute girl and not because I was gay.
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Satanic Path »

Jack wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:10 am
Satanic Path wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:50 am
Jack wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 am
Lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Oh hey lady, do you need some assistance for this. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant stop laughing man. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jack, it's obvious he wanted to have something with me. That is disgusting.
Your humor sometimes can me sharp, by the way, but I understand that.
What can I tell you? You've been blessed by genetics, nobody mistakes you for what you are not.
I no longer get depressed for that, I just feel my anger rise, or is it "hunger"?
I won't change anything of me. If people outside have an IQ lesser than 80, that's not my problem.
It is theirs.
I once mistook a guy for a girl while I was standing in line at the bank. He looked cuter than most girls lmao so it's really not my fault. I felt bad and wondered if I was gay. But then I realized it was just because he looked like a cute girl and not because I was gay.
This happens. But you did it in good. You didn't think that guy was a prostitute, or that his appeareance was an obvious reason to harass him.
Until we recognise someone's beauty, that is good and very human. Good has to be done even in our small way.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Stormblood »

Jack wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:35 pm
Egon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm
I used to get upset for people mistaking me for a kid, and in recent years even though I've grown a bushy beard and mustache people still treat me as "boy" though I'm not all that small (169cm), but I learned to just ignore that. Normies gotta be dumb and blind that's why we are in this situation to begin with, getting upset about things out of your control is not going to solve anything, at least for minor things and not great injustices. We do our part with aura of protection, RTRs etc.
Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.
And they shouldn't. The military should not have to spend their budget to make special-sized tanks, uniforms and other special-sized equipment for people outside standard sizes. Budget is to be used responsibly. Many countries are already cutting it and this ensures the vast majority is undertrained, underequipped, underpaid and so on because cuts end up affecting the most vital resources which are training, equipment, wages and food quality.

If militaries want to save money, physical and psychological requirements should be heightened and tests revised. Too many weak people, physically or otherwise are allowed in and the whole military suffers because of it. Only those who actual aptitude, interest and skill should be allowed in. If you like athleticism and maturity, then it's up to other organisations such as civilian schools and sports centres, to take care of that, instead of allowing the military to be pollution with the inferior stock that has overtaken it and propagates a culture of poor leadership and rotten values, instead of serving as paragons of physical and mental health.
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Jack »

Stormblood wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 am
Jack wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:35 pm
Egon wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:05 pm
I used to get upset for people mistaking me for a kid, and in recent years even though I've grown a bushy beard and mustache people still treat me as "boy" though I'm not all that small (169cm), but I learned to just ignore that. Normies gotta be dumb and blind that's why we are in this situation to begin with, getting upset about things out of your control is not going to solve anything, at least for minor things and not great injustices. We do our part with aura of protection, RTRs etc.
Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.
And they shouldn't. The military should not have to spend their budget to make special-sized tanks, uniforms and other special-sized equipment for people outside standard sizes. Budget is to be used responsibly. Many countries are already cutting it and this ensures the vast majority is undertrained, underequipped, underpaid and so on because cuts end up affecting the most vital resources which are training, equipment, wages and food quality.

If militaries want to save money, physical and psychological requirements should be heightened and tests revised. Too many weak people, physically or otherwise are allowed in and the whole military suffers because of it. Only those who actual aptitude, interest and skill should be allowed in. If you like athleticism and maturity, then it's up to other organisations such as civilian schools and sports centres, to take care of that, instead of allowing the military to be pollution with the inferior stock that has overtaken it and propagates a culture of poor leadership and rotten values, instead of serving as paragons of physical and mental health.
Well Egon is a hardcore manga enthusiast so hes really a Nippon at heart ,culturally.
Image
Image
Real edgy stuff

Image
Probably not though
User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3902
Joined: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:34 pm
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Stormblood »

Jack wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:41 am
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 am
Jack wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:35 pm

Do they have a height requirement there ? Here they don't let (<170cm) into the Regular Army.
And they shouldn't. The military should not have to spend their budget to make special-sized tanks, uniforms and other special-sized equipment for people outside standard sizes. Budget is to be used responsibly. Many countries are already cutting it and this ensures the vast majority is undertrained, underequipped, underpaid and so on because cuts end up affecting the most vital resources which are training, equipment, wages and food quality.

If militaries want to save money, physical and psychological requirements should be heightened and tests revised. Too many weak people, physically or otherwise are allowed in and the whole military suffers because of it. Only those who actual aptitude, interest and skill should be allowed in. If you like athleticism and maturity, then it's up to other organisations such as civilian schools and sports centres, to take care of that, instead of allowing the military to be pollution with the inferior stock that has overtaken it and propagates a culture of poor leadership and rotten values, instead of serving as paragons of physical and mental health.
Well Egon is a hardcore manga enthusiast so hes really a Nippon at heart ,culturally.
Image
That is the average age range where? In India? Japan? Some other country?
Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

Last update: 10 January '21

Heil Satan!
Heil Sammas!
Heil Andras!
Heil Ninurta!
Heil Hitler!
Satanama!
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2893
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Jack »

Stormblood wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:00 am
Jack wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:41 am
Stormblood wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:27 am


And they shouldn't. The military should not have to spend their budget to make special-sized tanks, uniforms and other special-sized equipment for people outside standard sizes. Budget is to be used responsibly. Many countries are already cutting it and this ensures the vast majority is undertrained, underequipped, underpaid and so on because cuts end up affecting the most vital resources which are training, equipment, wages and food quality.

If militaries want to save money, physical and psychological requirements should be heightened and tests revised. Too many weak people, physically or otherwise are allowed in and the whole military suffers because of it. Only those who actual aptitude, interest and skill should be allowed in. If you like athleticism and maturity, then it's up to other organisations such as civilian schools and sports centres, to take care of that, instead of allowing the military to be pollution with the inferior stock that has overtaken it and propagates a culture of poor leadership and rotten values, instead of serving as paragons of physical and mental health.
Well Egon is a hardcore manga enthusiast so hes really a Nippon at heart ,culturally.
Image
That is the average age range where? In India? Japan? Some other country?
Japan basically
User avatar
Inflorescentia
Posts: 110
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Inflorescentia »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
You got me thinking of Narancia Ghirga -- my only man(?)-crush.
Edelwise' on ice.
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Satanic Path »

Inflorescentia wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:20 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
You got me thinking of Narancia Ghirga -- my only man(?)-crush.
I had to google him.
I am an abomination: never even tried to watch manga/animes. It is not my thing XD.
Well, I had an only girl too.
We were like 9-10, and I,despite already having feelings for men, fell in love with her.
I wanted her always around, with me, because we had so much fun, and she was as crazy as me.
It was just her face, her voice, her laugh, her eyes, her mind...the purest thing I saw as a child.
It makes me a bit sad thinking that if I stayed the way I was now I could really talk about having children.
And that girl, I don't know why, but I want her not to die and be forgotten. She did good to me, the least I can do is help her. She's smart, very smart, and I hope she can love the Things I love, one day.
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1411
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:07 pm
Location: Amalek Pride World Wide
Contact:

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Egon »

Satanic Path wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:51 am
I had to google him.
I am an abomination: never even tried to watch manga/animes. It is not my thing XD.
Watch Your Name, it's a very beautiful film and I think you will like :)

Or Howl's Moving Castle, another one of romance/magic but more European-oriented, based on a British novel.
But please don't become more platonic than you're already, getting inspired and building up our ideals is good but our people need to seek actual physical love. :P
User avatar
Shanti Sananda
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:20 am

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Shanti Sananda »

Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.

No one respects weakness. But especially not the one who is insecure with themselves. The Bully seeks out its prey. They don't go for the strong, but always for the week.

The answer comes from you. You cannot blame the world for what you allow. In one sentence you say it bothers you, but in the next you love yourself. If you loved yourself, you would find it flattering.

Acceptance and repulsion of responsibility is always easier than trying to improve. If you're over weight, fix it, if you're girly, fix it. If you need help on how to do this, then that is where we come in.

Otherwise what good does complaining about outside circumstances you cannot or choose not to control, do?

Everything is a Balance, often times the person will then over compensate, by touting everything masculine as the new God, and by ofcourse bullying others who were like them to obtain more inner security.

You must avoid this also. True understanding comes with meditation.
Satanama
User avatar
Satanic Path
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:36 pm
Location: A red basin

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Satanic Path »

Shanti Sananda wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:32 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.

No one respects weakness. But especially not the one who is insecure with themselves. The Bully seeks out its prey. They don't go for the strong, but always for the week.

The answer comes from you. You cannot blame the world for what you allow. In one sentence you say it bothers you, but in the next you love yourself. If you loved yourself, you would find it flattering.

Acceptance and repulsion of responsibility is always easier than trying to improve. If you're over weight, fix it, if you're girly, fix it. If you need help on how to do this, then that is where we come in.

Otherwise what good does complaining about outside circumstances you cannot or choose not to control, do?

Everything is a Balance, often times the person will then over compensate, by touting everything masculine as the new God, and by ofcourse bullying others who were like them to obtain more inner security.

You must avoid this also. True understanding comes with meditation.
Well, overwight people die, "girly" individuals have no issue with their body. There is nothing to fix in me, except the importance I gave to these people.
At least, this is what I and the most of us thinks. And I'm not going to use energy to change the thing of me that I see as "me".

I can seem weak to people. Because people relates my facial features to weakness.
They no longer have a grin on their face when I speak.
I don't accept it, I don't kneel down to them, and this makes me not weak.
I am of course weak in many ways (banishing negative planet's influence and much more)yet, I know that changing myself to be part of a social standard would mean murder of myself.
My soul would have been the same even if I had masculine facial features...or if I pretended to be happy in an idividuality that will never be mine.
Blessings to you, brother.
Hail Satan!
Pronuncia RTR per Italiani:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2dvef0pg ... 2.pdf/file

A me funziona. Avvisatemi se a voi no.
User avatar
Shanti Sananda
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:20 am

Re: Mistaken for a tranny: it's not okay to me.

Post by Shanti Sananda »

Satanic Path wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:43 am
Shanti Sananda wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:32 pm
Satanic Path wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:59 am
Why people are so blind? Why do I keep being exchanged for a girl? I'm not a jewish pinko, not like that.
Yesterday I was performing my rituals on the street, it was going so good, as having learnt the pronunciation of the frtr helps me a lot with these ones. I do the guttural sounds very well, I think.
I did them on a big circle as doing them at home would have meant arguing with my "mother" ( or is she just a stranger who gave birth to me?)
Anyway, two goddamn guys stopped by thinking I was a girl, the first one called me miss. I pretended to be english to discourage him and that worked.
The second man, he said "Hey lady, what are you doing there all alone?". Literally. I know he was horny, you should have seen the grin on his face.
I am very good at understanding people.
This happens everywhere. Cars honk, waiters at the restaurant call me "lady", people always ask me if I'm trans. Even at the phone.
I mean, why?
And I don't want to change anything of me. I really love my body and face, they make me feel beautiful and I like the way I am.
I should do something to my aura, so that this ends.
And then people assume that I'm gay just because I am feminine: I mean, why don't you goddamn understand that differences exist even among homosexuals? What about all those masculine boys who enjoy males? Oh, they're not gay because gay people are all the same thing.
Foolishness needs to be punished, in every form.
Then I wonder why is it so difficult to people to understand I am a boy.
Like, are you blind?
This is just napalm for my rituals.

No one respects weakness. But especially not the one who is insecure with themselves. The Bully seeks out its prey. They don't go for the strong, but always for the week.

The answer comes from you. You cannot blame the world for what you allow. In one sentence you say it bothers you, but in the next you love yourself. If you loved yourself, you would find it flattering.

Acceptance and repulsion of responsibility is always easier than trying to improve. If you're over weight, fix it, if you're girly, fix it. If you need help on how to do this, then that is where we come in.

Otherwise what good does complaining about outside circumstances you cannot or choose not to control, do?

Everything is a Balance, often times the person will then over compensate, by touting everything masculine as the new God, and by ofcourse bullying others who were like them to obtain more inner security.

You must avoid this also. True understanding comes with meditation.
Well, overwight people die, "girly" individuals have no issue with their body. There is nothing to fix in me, except the importance I gave to these people.
At least, this is what I and the most of us thinks. And I'm not going to use energy to change the thing of me that I see as "me".

I can seem weak to people. Because people relates my facial features to weakness.
They no longer have a grin on their face when I speak.
I don't accept it, I don't kneel down to them, and this makes me not weak.
I am of course weak in many ways (banishing negative planet's influence and much more)yet, I know that changing myself to be part of a social standard would mean murder of myself.
My soul would have been the same even if I had masculine facial features...or if I pretended to be happy in an idividuality that will never be mine.
Blessings to you, brother.
Hail Satan!
If you are okay with your body, then it is your personality that matters, which is much more important then looks. Perhaps invoke fire, or use Sol rune for confidence. Pronounced as Saulo.
Satanama
Post Reply