Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Using Females to Promote Jewish ideologies

sonnenkraft

The new Abrahamic sh*t promoters ,They used to send these kind of people to promote their Judaic tools :-

iu

iu

Right now, in the Age of Aquarius , they are sending these type of Parasites :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTB_RZNQ_M
****Read also the description in the video ****
She provided some kind of Islamic books ,to brainwash the people,

These types of Islamic books %100 contains Jewish terrorism:-
1.It's okay to Rape young females,
2.How to beat your wife
3.Teach your kids about Allah in the age of 7
4.Mecca Olympics games :- :lol:
iu

This little parasite is promoting Islam in different way , they are using females now ,
to attract more people .

We will encounter these types of Jewish species in the Age of Aquarius:-

"Dude , I'm spiritual Muslim and open minded "

"Hey,I am maria ,i'm Muslim without Hijab, B'cuz Islam means freedom " ..

Allah used to be upset about hijab and women hair , but Allah right now in the Age of Aquarius
he became more open minded..

sorry i did a mistake !!! ((( Allah intensify))) !!! allah is still upset about womens hair :-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ8WhXaweCY&t=199s

She wore a Hijab :p

Along with the jew world order and muddling of races they’re going to use these instances to make it “so trendy and cool” just like Christianity did with rock music, new agers, vegan diets, being trans, ect. Islam is already so exposed in its disgusting treatment towards women, this is the only stunt they can pull to cover the stench and it just makes it wreak even more. The whole trans thing is going to fall off hard as well. Most trans people I’ve met want everyone to accept them “as they are” but blatantly admit they’re mentally ill and don’t accept themselves after turning trans. Many trans want to go back on their choice and this woman will most likely toss her “faith” out the door too. Despite the seemingly loose connection there, there’s definitely a relation. People falling into this insanity are eventually damaged by it and can SEE the insanity more easily because they weren’t indoctrinated since birth. Especially as her marriage inevitably fails. She’s going to be miserable. These kinds of things don’t uphold in the long run and are “just” kike publicity stunt moves. Can only work for so long, and cause societal collapse in the mean time. Pushing more people to accept these ideas is sick. Go ahead and date that weird Muslim in your inbox begging for marriage with threats of rape if it doesn’t happen in the matter of 5 minutes...

I’m impressed by the RTR affects on Islam though, and there seems to be a lot of Muslim people trying to convert to Satanism in the recent years. They’re very damaged by this religion and they’ve had enough. That’s a bonus. Pulling out their last moves as their own turn their backs.

Since Christianity is dead in the west these women will naturally gravitate towards something else. I think they secretly like how oppressive Islam is to women. The psychology is that they have been off the leash for too long since the feminist movement and want to be punished again.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Since Christianity is dead in the west these women will naturally gravitate towards something else. I think they secretly like how oppressive Islam is to women. The psychology is that they have been off the leash for too long since the feminist movement and want to be punished again.

No sane woman thinks like this. This whole post remindes me of this https://youtu.be/XOX9O_kVPeo
Yeah i actually heard that played somewhere awhile back and was like wtf so i looked it up thats how i found it. But anyways laugh or cry the most ridiculous thing ever.

Both Feminism and Islam is a problem btw just like any of the mens offshoot groups related to it where they hate females (Mgtow etc)

Sundara said:

The worst Muslims are in UK , especially in east London ,, they are doing the same thing , they also have youtube accounts to promote Islam ,They do public events they give Koran as a gift to random people with piece of cake , to show people that Islam is about love ,, ..

Islamic population in UK is unbelievable the crimes also increased !!!

and unfortunately Asiatics like Indians and Pakistan etc are promoting Islam in UK ,
Jews depend so much on them !!!

sonnenkraft said:
"Hey,I am maria ,i'm Muslim without Hijab, B'cuz Islam means freedom "

Good, now go to Saudi Arabia and don't wear a hijab there at all and see what happens. I know you won't because you don't believe that bullshit yourself, you are just practicing muruna to fool us "kaffirs".

I suppose now is as good a time as any to share these; I've had them for about "1 year", but it does not say what month -

GwCoMq7.jpg

uELxAuv.png

drJhCge.png

WFcooUj.png

yxkTjcz.png

I have more, of course, but they are less-muslimy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back