Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone help me understand, please?

NameHere

Hi.

I was wandering if anyone could please point out 3 or more facts, or whatever you want to call them, of what is a bad SS?

Just been thinking.
I know that in SS the biggest sin is stupidity, yes, but that's not why I am here.

I mean I meditate everyday, do F-RTR+T, Yogas.

Am I doing enough?

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Hi.

I was wandering if anyone could please point out 3 or more facts, or whatever you want to call them, of what is a bad SS?

Just been thinking.
I know that in SS the biggest sin is stupidity, yes, but that's not why I am here.

Am I doing enough?

HAIL SATAN!

Being a Satanist, you should know that all things can be fixed with enough energy, once you properly identify them. If you suffered from such low intelligence that was not fixed by through physical balancing and mental training from meditating, then you could undertake workings related to Mercury or Mannaz or whatever.

Same thing for if you suffer from procrastination, then you would want to use Uruz, Sowilo, and lots of void meditation. You also want to restrict big distractions like video games.

My point is that there is always a way to grow when you identify your weaknesses. First, fix anything that prevents your meditation routine. Then fix anything that sticks out in daily life or in your natal chart.

-------------------

Answering your question more directly: I think you are doing enough. I think the 4 items that SS should strive to accomplish would be (IMO):

1) Daily spiritual training
2) Spiritual warfare
3) Study of websites, books, forums
4) Helping other SS with their problems

3) and 4) do not necessarily have to be done daily and should be done in a manner that does not restrict the first two items. Study is necessary such that you can reflect on your routines and improve them.

Doing all of these things consistently will take up a lot of free time, so you would really be hard pressed to find more to do. You should not burn yourself out, and should slowly increase your workload to appropriate levels. Void meditation is vital for increasing your willpower capacity and allowing you to pull all this off. I would only suggest pushing yourself during scheduled ritual times, and even then you can decrease your forum and study time to compensate.

A "bad" SS would be a person who, although he knows everything that needs to be known about what is happening in the present, continues to remain ignorant. A person who does not work at all for Satan's agenda. A "bad" Satanist could be a very selfish person who does not meditate at all but begs for the attention of the Gods and begs for all kinds of desires to be fulfilled, instead of trying to work to get them. Or even a person who offends the Gods after they have helped him several times. Some examples.
It's very good that you meditate and do your part. First of all you meditate for yourself and not for someone else. You do yourself a favor. You don't have to stress that maybe the Gods will punish you in some way if you skipped a day of meditation or failed to perform a ritual.

Here's what I feel should be what would be constituting of a bad ss. These are from my intuition.

1. Harboring malicious intentions towards the community or other members. I think this is something which is extremely prohibited from what I feel but i do not know how conflicts are resolved then.

2.Not contributing minimum of what's required. Like not doing RTR. Its only natural that to get something you pay something equivalent in price in return which I think is natural and how it should be. Though I am not the one to speak about it since I have been on and off with the RTR's.

3.I read somewhere
[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan
I do not know what you would infer from his words, its upto you.

4.I guess since Satanism is a path of continous advancement, even if we don't improve each and every single day, perseverance could be a must which I am miserably failing at.

Take care and I think your intuition should allow you to think what's bad and what's not.

Also maybe this post could shed some light.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49241&p=216924&hilit=no+importance#p216924

NameHere said:
Just been thinking.

Am I doing enough?

HAIL SATAN!

That you even worry about it and ask whether you're doing enough shows you're a good SS. So don't worry about it.

Bad SS's have no self-awareness and they don't care if they are doing enough or not. They believe they are good SS's and they rationalize their behavior because they are too egotistical to even think that they might be doing something wrong. Some think Satan is madly in love in them just because they call themselves SS's. It's all about me, me, me for them.

Blitzkreig said:
Same thing for if you suffer from procrastination, then you would want to use Uruz, Sowilo, and lots of void meditation. You also want to restrict big distractions like video games.

My point is that there is always a way to grow when you identify your weaknesses. First, fix anything that prevents your meditation routine. Then fix anything that sticks out in daily life or in your natal chart.

i was doing a working of uraz, sol, and oss everyday for months for motivation and willpower which gave me the will to do a consistent routine with a enthusiasm, after several months of not doing it and video games things got difficult again, but somehow chanting SOL alot really gets me going, at this point its my most used rune.. for good reason.

Blitzkreig said:
NameHere said:
Hi.

Just been thinking.

Am I doing enough?

HAIL SATAN!

Being a Satanist, you should know that all things can be fixed with enough energy, once you properly identify them. If you suffered from such low intelligence that was not fixed by through physical balancing and mental training from meditating, then you could undertake workings related to Mercury or Mannaz or whatever.

-------------------

Answering your question more directly: I think you are doing enough. I think the 4 items that SS should strive to accomplish would be (IMO):

1) Daily spiritual training
2) Spiritual warfare
3) Study of websites, books, forums
4) Helping other SS with their problems

3) and 4) do not necessarily have to be done daily and should be done in a manner that does not restrict the first two items. Study is necessary such that you can reflect on your routines and improve them.

Doing all of these things consistently will take up a lot of free time, so you would really be hard pressed to find more to do. You should not burn yourself out, and should slowly increase your workload to appropriate levels. Void meditation is vital for increasing your willpower capacity and allowing you to pull all this off. I would only suggest pushing yourself during scheduled ritual times, and even then you can decrease your forum and study time to compensate.

Alright, thank you.
I do have issues involving intelligence, but Lydia's reading said it could be due to past life studying to the point of mental exhaustion.

I'm trying to fix things slowly, but surely. I don't want to overwhelm myself.
I am doing 9 meditations everyday. I was thinking of adding one more, but I feel like that would only overwhelm me, so I am waiting until I am able to add more meditations once I finish 1 or 2 out of 3 freeing of the soul workings.

Not trying to brag or anything BTW!

NishaWillow said:
A "bad" SS would be a person who, although he knows everything that needs to be known about what is happening in the present, continues to remain ignorant. A person who does not work at all for Satan's agenda. A "bad" Satanist could be a very selfish person who does not meditate at all but begs for the attention of the Gods and begs for all kinds of desires to be fulfilled, instead of trying to work to get them. Or even a person who offends the Gods after they have helped him several times. Some examples.
It's very good that you meditate and do your part. First of all you meditate for yourself and not for someone else. You do yourself a favor. You don't have to stress that maybe the Gods will punish you in some way if you skipped a day of meditation or failed to perform a ritual.

Thank you very much for this!!!

I try my best to complete everything until the last minute of the day if it comes to be.
I try not to burn myself or overwork myself how I've done in the path and suffered the consequences. I am trying to take things slow, but surely and I can see the progress already.

Username said:
Here's what I feel should be what would be constituting of a bad ss. These are from my intuition.

1. Harboring malicious intentions towards the community or other members. I think this is something which is extremely prohibited from what I feel but i do not know how conflicts are resolved then.

2.Not contributing minimum of what's required. Like not doing RTR. Its only natural that to get something you pay something equivalent in price in return which I think is natural and how it should be. Though I am not the one to speak about it since I have been on and off with the RTR's.

3.I read somewhere
[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion only for the self and disregard Satan]
"They are of no importance to me." -Satan
I do not know what you would infer from his words, its upto you.

4.I guess since Satanism is a path of continous advancement, even if we don't improve each and every single day, perseverance could be a must which I am miserably failing at.

Take care and I think your intuition should allow you to think what's bad and what's not.

Thank you very much!!

I believe my intuition is right most of the time, but outside forces influence how things are not actually true or something.

I always end up crying when I talk to the Gods and or Father Satan or when I do a ritual to them that is necessary. I can't help it.
I keep on apologizing too, feeling like I'm doing something wrong, but I feel their reassurance and understanding. They make me feel like I actually matter and that they actually care, which is a magnificent feeling!!

Username said:
Also maybe this post could shed some light.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49241&p=216924&hilit=no+importance#p216924

Thank you! It does bring some insight!

Damon said:
NameHere said:
Just been thinking.

Am I doing enough?

HAIL SATAN!

That you even worry about it and ask whether you're doing enough shows you're a good SS. So don't worry about it.

Bad SS's have no self-awareness and they don't care if they are doing enough or not. They believe they are good SS's and they rationalize their behavior because they are too egotistical to even think that they might be doing something wrong. Some think Satan is madly in love in them just because they call themselves SS's. It's all about me, me, me for them.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you!!

May Father Satan and the Gods bless you all!!
HAIL SATAN!!

NameHere said:
Alright, thank you.
I do have issues involving intelligence, but Lydia's reading said it could be due to past life studying to the point of mental exhaustion.

I'm trying to fix things slowly, but surely. I don't want to overwhelm myself.
I am doing 9 meditations everyday. I was thinking of adding one more, but I feel like that would only overwhelm me, so I am waiting until I am able to add more meditations once I finish 1 or 2 out of 3 freeing of the soul workings.

Not trying to brag or anything BTW!

If you mean overwhelm yourself in term of bio-electricity, then certainly take it slow. If you mean overwhelm in terms of pushing your willpower too far, then I would focus on training your willpower capacity through void meditation. When you void meditate, you are training your willpower/emotional regulation to get better and better. Focusing on this, in theory, should then allow you to handle a greater amount of mental activity in the future without getting exhausted or pushing yourself.

In addition, void meditation (also described as mindfulness meditation in mainstream sources) is well known for increasing intelligence, growing neurons, etc on its own. I don't know exactly what your past life issues were, but I assume training void would help here, as long as you aren't pushing yourself beyond a certain limit.

NameHere said:
Hi.

Just been thinking.

Am I doing enough?

HAIL SATAN!

You’re doing enough, go at your own pace. A “bad SS” to me would be someone who claims to be a Satanist and then doesn’t seek to understand Satan’s will, and basically just ditches without any regard to Satan himself. Doesn’t care to form a relationship with Satan. Doesn’t care to make their lives better. Someone who just doesn’t care. People can show they care in a number of ways, and we’re free to live our lives to the fullest. There’s nothing slavish about Satanism. But there are people who dedicate and then ditch as if it’s not even real, and as if their dedication had no meaning. I think that’s kind of shitty. There’s a lot of ways someone can be less favorable, but that’s between a person and the Gods. The Gods know who’s true and who isn’t, and who needs what in their lives. I wouldn’t worry too much about whether or not you’re “good or bad” I worried way too much in the beginning and this drove me to doing too much and it drove me crazy.

eternal666light said:
i was doing a working of uraz, sol, and oss everyday for months for motivation and willpower which gave me the will to do a consistent routine with a enthusiasm, after several months of not doing it and video games things got difficult again, but somehow chanting SOL alot really gets me going, at this point its my most used rune.. for good reason.
This gave me an idea. Sowilo it is then.. Thanks for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back