Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It’s a setup: Armed protests planned at all 50 state capitols

https://web.archive.org/web/20210111193731/https://abcnews.go.com/US/armed-protests-planned-50-state-capitols-fbi-bulletin/story?id=75179771

An internal FBI note obtained by ABC News shows warnings of "a huge uprising.

Starting this week and running through at least Inauguration Day, armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols and at the U.S. Capitol, according to an internal FBI bulletin obtained by ABC News.

The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump.

"The FBI received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January," the bulletin read. "They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment, a huge uprising will occur."

Federal law enforcement officials have advised police agencies to increase their security posture at statehouses around the country following the riot at the U.S. Capitol, law enforcement sources told ABC News.

Following the violent pro-Trump breach of the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday, Democratic lawmakers in the House of Representatives pushed forward Monday with an effort to get Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet to invoke the 25th Amendment, which would declare Trump incapable of performing his presidential duties and would install Pence as acting president until Biden is inaugurated Jan. 20.

MORE: Trump-Biden transition live updates: House Democrats introduce article of impeachment
The effort was ultimately blocked by Republican Rep. Alex Mooney of West Virginia, and House Democrats then introduced an article of impeachment against Trump for "incitement of insurrection."

The measure, which has more than 200 Democratic co-sponsors, states Trump has "demonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office and has acted in a manner grossly incompatible with self-governance and the rule of law."

Have you seen actual patriot spaces online talking about this? No because it is completely astroturfed. Even the effing poster has the communist yellow and red colors rubbing it in your face.

CAPITOL-PROTEST.jpg

I’m not saying that we shouldn’t take action or that protesting is bad but this is an obvious trap. All of the big commentators like Alex Jones and Styx are warning to stay away from these protests. We will have to see what kind of false flags they cook up at these events.

They want this. Then Biden gets in office, uses this shilling, and signs insurrection act. Welcome to the Dystopia.

Nobody should go into this. But probably, ANTI-FA and other paid shills will do these. If none of the people do, then they will put shills directly armed to go do these.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Even the effing poster has the communist yellow and red colors rubbing it in your face.

CAPITOL-PROTEST.jpg

Not just the colors, at that; even the font is reminiscent of communist imagery. Everything about it evokes that theme to the point that it's very difficult to claim it's not purposeful.

I know pointing out the font isn't some profound comment, but I couldn't help it with how much this poster reminded me of actual 1910s/20s bolshevik posters.

Powstanie Pogańskie said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Even the effing poster has the communist yellow and red colors rubbing it in your face.

CAPITOL-PROTEST.jpg

Not just the colors, at that; even the font is reminiscent of communist imagery. Everything about it evokes that theme to the point that it's very difficult to claim it's not purposeful.

I know pointing out the font isn't some profound comment, but I couldn't help it with how much this poster reminded me of actual 1910s/20s bolshevik posters.

It instantly makes me think of China’s flag. Obvious controlled opposition created that. You can’t tell me true freedom loving people wouldn’t make this poster red white and blue like they do literally everything else.

If anyone lives on here lives in or near any of the capital cities just dont get involved in anything no matter what.

That is all that needs to be said. I hope nothing really happens cause this is what the enemy would want and they will use it as an excuse to do some kind of lockdown most likely.

Dont take this as investment advice, but in my opinion this chaos has good chances of making Bitcoin shoot up significantly higher for a few days/weeks. It could be a good way to make some pocket money if you have a bit to spare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back