Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Goddess Anahita

Kokusz

Hello!

I’ve been reading the Arvisura which is kind of like a story (some believe it's true) about the origins of ancient hungarians and one of their main Goddess was Anahita. It's an ancient story when the Gods lived with us here on the Earth. Anahita is associated with Innana based on my research. Is anyone have any knowladge about Anahita? I would be so glad to find out as a hungarian that Astaroth was our patron goddess I feel so drawn to her and so thankful for her as she helped me out a few times.

Is anyone have read the Arvisura here? I would like to hear your opinions.
Thank you! :D

Kokusz said:
Hello!

I’ve been reading the Arvisura which is kind of like a story (some believe it's true) about the origins of ancient hungarians and one of their main Goddess was Anahita. It's an ancient story when the Gods lived with us here on the Earth. Anahita is associated with Innana based on my research. Is anyone have any knowladge about Anahita? I would be so glad to find out as a hungarian that Astaroth was our patron goddess I feel so drawn to her and so thankful for her as she helped me out a few times.

The name is Astarte , Astaroth is the male blasfemous name. It´s still on jos because most people only know the bad name.

No clue about Anahita.

Kokusz said:
Hello!

Where is it said that Astaroth (Astarte) is patron goddess of Hungary? I’m interested I’m part Hungarian. :)

Hey where did you hear about this? in the armenian ''neo pagan'' community they claim gods and one of the names is anahit. from my research, its all made up. so many countries have COMPLETELY lost all trace of true spirtuallity since they because christian so long ago, so these ''neo pagans'' literally make stuff up. its all for show in a desparate attemp to be pagan. they dont have any actual spirituality. i wouldnt take it seriously.

There is a book called Arvisura, it was written by a christian/saman man (therefore he see everything from a christian point of view in my opinion). He’s saying in the book that the stories are based on legends about the ancient times and all this knowledge was passed by onto him from a saman. He’s selling it as the true origin history of hungarians as anything else was destroyed a thousand year ago.

I discoverd similarities in Anahita to Astarte and Nimrod to Satan. In the book she came from a far away planet with highly advanced technology and helps a lot to our ancestors. I’ve read some forums and websites that mentioned Anahita is another form of Innana then I got excited so I posted this question. Nimrod is the leader and wears leopard skin like Lord Shiva and called the king of leopards and also the king of ravens and teaching about occult knowledge.

I have the book in pdf (only in hungarian language) but I have no intent of spreading misinformation so please don’t take the Arvisura as truth of any kind!

I wish to know more about the ancient hungarians but as Taurus pointed out it is probably just another neopagan bullshit. 🙁
And it is actually full of angel bullshit so take this into consideration if anyone consider reading it! If there’s any hungarian SS who have read this book please share your thoughts!

Kokusz said:
There is a book called Arvisura, it was written by a christian/saman man (therefore he see everything from a christian point of view in my opinion). He’s saying in the book that the stories are based on legends about the ancient times and all this knowledge was passed by onto him from a saman. He’s selling it as the true origin history of hungarians as anything else was destroyed a thousand year ago.

I discoverd similarities in Anahita to Astarte and Nimrod to Satan. In the book she came from a far away planet with highly advanced technology and helps a lot to our ancestors. I’ve read some forums and websites that mentioned Anahita is another form of Innana then I got excited so I posted this question. Nimrod is the leader and wears leopard skin like Lord Shiva and called the king of leopards and also the king of ravens and teaching about occult knowledge.

I have the book in pdf (only in hungarian language) but I have no intent of spreading misinformation so please don’t take the Arvisura as truth of any kind!

I wish to know more about the ancient hungarians but as Taurus pointed out it is probably just another neopagan bullshit. 🙁
And it is actually full of angel bullshit so take this into consideration if anyone consider reading it! If there’s any hungarian SS who have read this book please share your thoughts!
ask Satan or your Guardian to lead to to information. even better if your psychic senses are open to speak with them. if not, they will communicate or lead you to the truth in a way you will understand. they have done it for me many times. good luck friend

Anahita sounds like a change on Anahata which is the Heart Chakra.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart_Chakra.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back