How to make a woman feel extreme lust?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
StyleCoin

How to make a woman feel extreme lust?

Post by StyleCoin »

I want this woman to feel lust for me in less than 20 days.

the mantra AUM KLEM KAMADEVAYA NAMAH can it be effective? I think she dates but can I use this mantra to betray her partner?

I need magic tips for urgent lust.
Hail Satan
FancyMancy

Re: How to make a woman feel extreme lust?

Post by FancyMancy »

Is she open, receptive, easy? Is she inclined to bouts of lotsa lust? Things take time to happen. What would happen in 20 days if you don't manage to get your dick wet in her? Will you die? Will you die when you get an STI off this... slut?
Mondol

Post by Mondol »

Don't do lust spell until she is your wife and both are married.

Women is not slavish tool.
We all should respect women.
We don't have rights to rape women.
We don't have rights to do lust spell without own wife

Women is a light of family. Women is always obeyed by his husband. A real woman never do lust with another guy illegally without her husband.

So,
(1) If you are married and are a husband of her's life, then know that she is already in lust with you.

Or,

(2) If you are not married and are not prepared to get married or are not prepared to run to her's life, then know that she is your sister and nothing else. She is your sister, our sister.

Or,

(3)If your parents agree and if you are prepared to get married or prepared to run to her's life, then gradually go to her family/parents house to give marriage proposed along with your parents.
If she and her parents assents, that marry her and then go to honeymoon.
If she and her parents don't assents or don't be aggreded, then forget her forever and call her "Sister" forever. If you harm her because of her and her parents marriage rejection, then know that we Satanist curse that rubbish guy who torture women and force women.

In the end, these were the rules of ancient old years years ago of paganism which are now corrupted by many false religions.

And I am 100% sure and believe that Satan only give permission to sex with own wife, not others wife. If Satan give permission to fuck another women, I will first *******(L)********.

By the way, Hail Satan.
ইহুদি জাতিকে ধ্বংস করতে আমি প্রস্তুত এক ক্লান্তিহীন যোদ্ধা ।
জয় বাংলা।
Aquarius

Post by Aquarius »

Mate you're a pretty shitty guy, let me tell you that.
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

wtf, what's wrong with my post? you are very petty.
Hail Satan
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

she doesn't even date seriously, just stay, what's the problem with that?
Hail Satan
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

FancyMancy wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:17 pm
Is she open, receptive, easy? Is she inclined to bouts of lotsa lust? Things take time to happen. What would happen in 20 days if you don't manage to get your dick wet in her? Will you die? Will you die when you get an STI off this... slut?
Do you know what condoms are for? I am her friend but I don't want to stay in the friendzone.
Hail Satan
StyleCoin

Post by StyleCoin »

incidentally, ignore the message "petty" I translate some wrong words.
Hail Satan
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Mondol wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:04 pm
You don't need to be married to have sex.

Aquarius wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:09 pm
I want to call StyleCoin StainedShekel!
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Mondol wrote:

Women is a light of family. Women is always obeyed by his husband. A real woman never do lust with another guy illegally without her husband.

So,
(1) If you are married and are a husband of her's life, then know that she is already in lust with you.

Or,

(2) If you are not married and are not prepared to get married or are not prepared to run to her's life, then know that she is your sister and nothing else. She is your sister, our sister.

Or,

(3)If your parents agree and if you are prepared to get married or prepared to run to her's life, then gradually go to her family/parents house to give marriage proposed along with your parents.
If she and her parents don't assents or don't be aggreded, then forget her forever and call her "Sister" forever. If you harm her because of her and her parents marriage rejection, then know that we Satanist curse that rubbish guy who torture women and force women.

In the end, these were the rules of ancient old years years ago of paganism which are now corrupted by many false religions.

And I am 100% sure and believe that Satan only give permission to sex with own wife, not others wife. If Satan give permission to fuck another women, I will first *******(L)********.

By the way, Hail Satan.
This insn't xtianity or Islam!!! Also in a more ethical instance why not do this on someone who has no partner.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
Crystallized Mushroom

Post by Crystallized Mushroom »

StyleCoin wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:45 pm

the mantra AUM KLEM KAMADEVAYA NAMAH can it be effective? I think she dates but can I use this mantra to betray her partner?

you want a woman to betray her partner YOUR AN ASSHOLE StainedShekel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

StyleCoin wrote:

Just recently we both had an argument where you wanted to advice Mondol with blackMagick, with dangerous stuff which is potentially harmful for the mage who does the curse. Then it magically disappeared, I still wonder why x3

Now you want help with something as simple as a love/lust spell xD

Btw everything on the JoS is there for a reason, it works.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

The Aura and how to use it.
To attract the love/lust and or attentions of a specific person:
Affirm: I am programming my aura to attract and act on _________’s, aura. He/she finds me very attractive and sexually irresistible.
----
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
Bravera

Post by Bravera »

FancyMancy wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:13 pm
Aquarius wrote:
Y'all trippin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with attracting a women. SS should be the pioneers of Sexual Attraction, Naturally. Health is true beauty. And we should eventually become the healthiest humans on this planet.
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!
Therealbornoffire666

Post by Therealbornoffire666 »

Lmfao wtf ... dude just go wank it off man
Therealbornoffire666

FancyMancy wrote:
Wtf fancy :lol:
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

FancyMancy wrote:
:lol: OMG

Bullseye, once again.
Therealbornoffire666

Mondol wrote:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
Fuckoff with this Islamic xian mindset you need more satanic rituals and reading and meditating please if u really interested in satanism but right now u just sound like these Pakistan Muslim ship owners here in South Africa
V12-POWER

Post by V12-POWER »

Therealbornoffire666 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:48 pm
Lmfao wtf ... dude just go wank it off man
lmao best post in this thread by far
Mondol

Post by Mondol »

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:52 pm
Mondol wrote:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
Fuckoff with this Islamic xian mindset you need more satanic rituals and reading and meditating please if u really interested in satanism but right now u just sound like these Pakistan Muslim ship owners here in South Africa
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
জয় বাংলা।
Jack

Post by Jack »

Just do it, don't have any regrets.
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

Mondol wrote:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
This isn’t Christianity or Islam and these were not the ancient ways, we’re also not living in ancient times or the dark ages. Nobody needs permission to have sex and nobody needs to be married to have sex. No one needs their parents permission either. These are islamic or devout christian/flds ways of thinking and are extreme. Most Christians don’t even abide by this.

Yeah consent and respect is important but magic works a little differently and this is not rape. Lol.
Shael

Post by Shael »

StyleCoin wrote:
You're trying to do a love spell on teenage (underage) women, and presumably are also underage, yourself. You're many years too early to be thinking about stuff like this. Someone immature like you should not be throwing lust spells around at girls that you randomly think are cute. Talk to her and see if you are actually compatible. Ask her on a date or just generally hang out/talk.

The most that you can do in terms of a "lust spell" is to just fantasize about her when masturbating. That's a normal thing to do and will have an effect, within safe boundaries.

Also, many people who are even 20 years old, or 25 years old or older, are still way too immature romantically to do lust spells or anything of that like, so keep that in mind. Regardless of gender, other people aren't your plaything when it comes to magick. Don't do things that may genuinely harm a person or even destroy their life just because you feel horny. People who consider those things are the lowest of scum out there.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Crystallized Mushroom wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:31 pm
StyleCoin wrote:

you want a woman to betray her partner YOUR AN ASSHOLE StainedShekel :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I am :lol:-ing at the fact someone used that.

Bravera wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:23 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Y'all trippin, there is absolutely nothing wrong with attracting a women. SS should be the pioneers of Sexual Attraction, Naturally. Health is true beauty. And we should eventually become the healthiest humans on this planet.
There are members on here who are more "moralistic" and "ethical" than others, while at the same time we have the power to do things, and also at the same time Satan says that we can do things (with the warning of not going against Him). Again I ask - at what point does it stop being "right" or "wrong" when we can do what-the-fuck-ever as we damn-well please, and how far is "too far"? I have used the example of advancing far enough so that one could inhabit a dead Planet or other Planet and be authouritative, dictatorial Draco incarnate upon it - would that be "allowed"; not kidnapping others who exist already and plonking them on one's own Planet, not going against Satan; possibly creating an Elemental and incarnating that into a Body to rule over all evil and Draco-like?

If StyleCoin got his own solar system (or one day, galaxy!), could he be as "evil" as he wants, and 'enlustify' as many sexy babes as he wants for his own pleasure - or is that "wrong"? If remaining upon Earth, then it would be deemed whatever the 50.000000000000000000000000000000001% vote states, but in one's own realm/domain? - One states one's own things. (Consider watching Stargate SG1 and see the goa'uld.) I know I sound like a fanboy, but some n00bs coming here or at least reading our things would have ideas and interests. (I also use sci-fi to show the jew's revealing of things, whether deliberately taking the piss our of us or accidentally/unconciously as a part of its psyche and make-up.)

Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:49 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
Wtf fancy :lol:
(Sorry!)

Henu the Great wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:51 pm
FancyMancy wrote:
:lol: OMG

Bullseye, once again.
"Again"? Did I before? Hmmm... Anyhoo - I am not calling anyone anything or calling anyone out. I prefer to remain sceptical and let others do the witc-- jew-hunt'n'. (I do like to tease and be silly, though, of course!)
SouthernWhiteGentile

Post by SouthernWhiteGentile »

How tall are you? What does your face look like? Do all the magic you want but no woman will Lust for you if a physically unattractive/ genetically inferior.

How to make women lust for you:

Step 1: Be an Aryan super soldier

Step 2: That’s it!

I personally think using magic when it relates to people and relationships is pointless. If someone wants to be with you they will be with you. No mantra can change that and I see it as unethical.

ϟ Keep it white! :arrow: ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=52507

ϟAn RTR a day keeps Juden away :arrow: ϟ
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=2

ϟ Awaken the white racial soul with this one simple trick :arrow: find out why the enemy hates it ϟ
https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

ϟ Powerful speech from the antichristϟ ϟ
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44453

ϟ News for US, for a change :arrow: ϟ
https://nationalvanguard.org/

Contact me privately :arrow: [email protected]
Henu the Great

Post by Henu the Great »

FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:42 pm
"Again"? Did I before? Hmmm... Anyhoo - I am not calling anyone anything or calling anyone out. I prefer to remain sceptical and let others do the witc-- jew-hunt'n'. (I do like to tease and be silly, though, of course!)
No, you are just being a silly guy once again. :D
Mondol

Post by Mondol »

Sundara wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:34 pm
Mondol wrote:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
This isn’t Christianity or Islam and these were not the ancient ways, we’re also not living in ancient times or the dark ages. Nobody needs permission to have sex and nobody needs to be married to have sex. No one needs their parents permission either. These are islamic or devout christian/flds ways of thinking and are extreme. Most Christians don’t even abide by this.

Yeah consent and respect is important but magic works a little differently and this is not rape. Lol.
Random freedom sex without having permission of parents or society will destroy the discipline of society and will make a muck of something, will make society darty.

We need permission to have sex to a certain person. We need permission to get married to a certain person.
We need permission and need support of law or society to have sex to a certain person. We need permission and need support of law or society to get married to a certain person.

If Nobody needs permission to have sex and if nobody needs to be married to have sex and if no one needs their parents permission either,and if don't need permission to have sex, then would you mind, can I have a night with your love partner and can I have a night with Hp cobra's life partner? No, right. :evil:

Listen to me . Spiritual Satanism/ Human mankind's life means to empowers one's self

Sex is another topic and is not mixed with Satanism

Having sex with a certain person or certain person's require permission of law and society and of course parents.

Having sex require discipline and need aggree of society and law.

If we want to you have sex with married women, we need to talk with her and need support or permission and need a date time of discussion about sex or marriage. But, we don't have permission to betray the women's husband without any reason.

By the way, Hail Satan.
জয় বাংলা।
David

Post by David »

SouthernWhiteGentile wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:08 pm
Step 2: That’s it! [/b]

I personally think using magic when it relates to people and relationships is pointless. If someone wants to be with you they will be with you. No mantra can change that and I see it as unethical.
You can make anyone fall in love with you by using runes and magic.If someone has an ugly face
The energy will travel the shortest path Until that person falls in love
Maybe You should see that some beautiful women love bald men
Charm does not depend only on appearance
I am God of Gods and all of the throne.
And all of heavens are of my inventions.
I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being

HAIL SATAN
HAIL GODS OF HELL
NishaWillow

Post by NishaWillow »

StyleCoin wrote:

I have certain principles and what I will say will be from my point of view. You should consider becoming a better person on many levels if you have chosen Spiritual Satanism. If we have runes and spells available, that doesn't mean we can use them however we want. We should also take into account what is ethical. Such as your situation. Don't forget that we have to evolve. And an evolved person will not be completely selfish. It doesn't just matter what you want in a relationship, it also matters what the other partner wants. You have to be able to offer something too.
Or even if you just want to have sex, it's not okay to cast a strong spell on someone and after you get bored, just reject her or something like this... it's not okay to use other people as you please.
If you want to separate two people because one of the partners is very violent and you want to help the other person, this situation is completely different and yes, it's okay if you want to use a spell for this purpose.
Also you could program your aura to attract a partner compatible with you.
Of course you can do as you wish, but it would be nice to take into account certain aspects.
You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
Jack

Post by Jack »

How tall are you? What does your face look like? Do all the magic you want but no woman will Lust for you if a physically unattractive/ genetically inferior.

You forget the Good personality ,
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Jack wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:03 pm

No magick boosts your chances by a lot.

Even if you just do a little Aura Magick (or how you call it when you invoke energy of a specific colour, merge it with our aura and program it) does wonders. Do a little sex magick and program her while she sleeps and congratulations, you have successfully become a spiritual rapist xD
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Mondol

Post by Mondol »

slyscorpion wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:29 pm
Mondol wrote:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
This insn't xtianity or Islam!!! Also in a more ethical instance why not do this on someone who has no partner.
Who has no partner, what can I do? There are many people who love to be single.

And, I am against your opinion and decision for doing lust spell. :cry:

Anyway, don't mind . You first tell your target that you love her. If she aggree, good luck!

So, Date + meet + tell her your feelings .
জয় বাংলা।
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Mondol wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:53 am
Like... the Kundalini - the very importantly-vitally-supremely-paramount Energy of Satan within us, which we are to empower and raise safely and carefully - is sexual in Nature. There will be brothels in the future, regulated properly and clean, safe and healthy.

[permission of law]
It is no law-person's business if I have sex with someone who wants to have sex with me, nor is it any law-person's business if I have sex with more than 1 person who each want to have sex with me, either.

NishaWillow wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:40 pm
You have to be able to offer something too.
Or even if you just want to have sex, it's not okay to cast a strong spell on someone and after you get bored, just reject her or something like this... it's not okay to use other people as you please.
That's why the affirmation must be stated very correctly.

NinRick wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:22 pm
Jack wrote:

Even if you just do a little Aura Magick (or how you call it when you invoke energy of a specific colour, merge it with our aura and program it) does wonders. Do a little sex magick and program her while she sleeps and congratulations, you have successfully become a spiritual rapist xD
I would like to have a topic (but I am not as bothered enough as to actually start one) regarding why it is OK to try and convince a person to strip naked and bend over for you with a meal and drink and sparkly, glittery things, masculine showing-off, like-mindedness, etc., but it is not OK to do the same with Magick...
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

Henu the Great wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:15 am
FancyMancy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:42 pm
No, you are just being a silly guy once again. :D
Hehe, lol.
Sundara

Post by Sundara »

Mondol wrote:
Sundara wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:34 pm
Mondol wrote:
Random freedom sex without having permission of parents or society will destroy the discipline of society and will make a muck of something, will make society darty.

We need permission to have sex to a certain person. We need permission to get married to a certain person.
We need permission and need support of law or society to have sex to a certain person. We need permission and need support of law or society to get married to a certain person.

If Nobody needs permission to have sex and if nobody needs to be married to have sex and if no one needs their parents permission either,and if don't need permission to have sex, then would you mind, can I have a night with your love partner and can I have a night with Hp cobra's life partner? No, right. :evil:

Listen to me . Spiritual Satanism/ Human mankind's life means to empowers one's self

Having sex with a certain person or certain person's require permission of law and society and of course parents.

Having sex require discipline and need aggree of society and law.

If we want to you have sex with married women, we need to talk with her and need support or permission and need a date time of discussion about sex or marriage. But, we don't have permission to betray the women's husband without any reason.

By the way, Hail Satan.
As if people can’t control themselves and only want “random freedom sex” and hey if they do thats their choice. It’s unwise to cheat or be with someone who is a cheater but it’s not always so cut and dry. Policing people’s relationships and sex lives doesn’t belong in society. Did you have an Islamic upbringing?
Fuchs

Post by Fuchs »

NinRick wrote:
Jack wrote:

I don´t think a little sex magic will get a guy like this a girl:

All it does is to increase your attractiveness. I think it can be compared to like buying a girl flowers or cooking something for her. In the end it is still the girls decision to do something. Rape implies the girl will have sex against her will and most likely will have long term problems from it. It´s not like OP did want to use a mantra like ZaStir to do something like this. Love spells (white magic) are allowed for a reasen even among other SS (do not part a happy family or something similar).

But I wonder for a long time now, why choose the name StyleCoin?
Runes/workings combinded with colors. [Improvement suggestions welcome]
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

Deletion of unwanted memories.
viewtopic.php?p=197991#p197991

Immortal body rune working
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44428

[Advanced] Warrior's meditation from SigTyr
viewtopic.php?p=211263#p211263
slyscorpion

Post by slyscorpion »

Mondol wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:33 pm
slyscorpion wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:29 pm
Mondol wrote:

So,

Or,

Or,

By the way, Hail Satan.
Who has no partner, what can I do? There are many people who love to be single.

And, I am against your opinion and decision for doing lust spell. :cry:

Anyway, don't mind . You first tell your target that you love her. If she aggree, good luck!

So, Date + meet + tell her your feelings .
Some women might actually even be honored by this i happen to know if they would want the guy. But there are others who might be quite offended. Same with guys.

But the thing not ethical i see is forcing someone to break up with their partner. Love and lust spells have been done since the beginning of humanity both by guys and girls that i dont think is unethical.

That was my personal opinion for clarity.

You can also do this the second way but using magick isnt wrong in and of itself. I hope you understand that.

The paintable final rtr + killing Tetragrammaton ritual. Do this daily and with every rtr if you want its an easy add on that doesnt take much extra time.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181 ... lify.app//
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

FancyMancy wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:50 pm
I would like to have a topic (but I am not as bothered enough as to actually start one) regarding why it is OK to try and convince a person to strip naked and bend over for you with a meal and drink and sparkly, glittery things, masculine showing-off, like-mindedness, etc., but it is not OK to do the same with Magick...
Nah I meant it differently

It all works and you are free to use your spiritual knowledge.

But if you really want to go all out, you do Aura magick, sex magick and program her while she sleeps.

After a strong meditation session, at night while your girl is sleeping, you strip naked, go on your bed and first start to imagine her. Then you pull her out of her body and „have sex“ with her light body. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned „spiritual rapist“

I did it on a girl for a time and she also dreamed every night about having sex and she said that she freaking enjoyed it

But basically this is rape, isn’t it?
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Fuchs wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:19 pm

All it does is to increase your attractiveness. I think it can be compared to like buying a girl flowers or cooking something for her. In the end it is still the girls decision to do something. Rape implies the girl will have sex against her will and most likely will have long term problems from it. It´s not like OP did want to use a mantra like ZaStir to do something like this. Love spells (white magic) are allowed for a reasen even among other SS (do not part a happy family or something similar).

But I wonder for a long time now, why choose the name StyleCoin?
Idk for me it works, Aura magick and sex magick also work pretty fast. Idk if it is always like this since some people said that Workings manifest after a period of time.

With sex magick it worked for me like after 1 Week and Aura works for me after 4 days.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
Jack

Post by Jack »

I'm thinking of writing a movie script about True Love based in Civil war America.

Here's how the first 5 minutes would look -

Our hero is on his knees proposing to the girl he likes, while there are in the middle of the street ,in a warzone.
The girl looks something like this,
The area is like the Children of Men in the streets, only worse.

Its daytime and explosions are going out left and right. The Trump Tower is decimated to debris by a bomb. Black hawk helicopters are roaming the state, The Purge sirens are going off. People are running for their lives.

In the metro areas, Antifa Terrorists are shooting people and throwing molotov cocktails ,they are being led by a tranny with a chainsaw who is extremely buffed up and wearing a little girls dress with a pink tiara.

In another part if the Town Tanks are rolling with UN peacekeepers fighting Patriots in the streets.

The Song Apocalypse is playing in the background till now.
https://youtu.be/sElE_BfQ67s

Our Young Hero opens his mouth ," Will you please marry me. I love you. "His eyes are glistening with hope and the girl is smiling.

But she suddenly drops the smile and the music stops. She says " No Will. You're a nerd and I only date black guys."

The guys like "wait what ...?".

And BOOM! The Chinese drop a nuke in the background.

The camera cuts to the war in the Pacific with US and Chinese Warships going at it and a Chinese military soldier giving the thumbs up and smiling out in the military helicopter firing at the warships.

The camera then cuts to a Suburban household where the guys crying because he got rejected by that girl. His mother's shouting in the background with static "WILL STOP BEING A PUSSY. THERE'S AN INVASION GOING ON."

Yup, this script is going to be awesome. Our Hero is going to eventually man up and lead the resistance to the Chinese Occupation and free the country after going through a lot of changes and having Nationalism born in his heart. I may make billions as a movie producer after this war.
Mondol

Post by Mondol »

FancyMancy wrote:
Mondol wrote:
Like... the Kundalini - the very importantly-vitally-supremely-paramount Energy of Satan within us, which we are to empower and raise safely and carefully - is sexual in Nature. There will be brothels in the future, regulated properly and clean, safe and healthy.

[permission of law]
It is no law-person's business if I have sex with someone who wants to have sex with me, nor is it any law-person's business if I have sex with more than 1 person who each want to have sex with me, either.

NishaWillow wrote:

NinRick wrote:
Jack wrote:

I am not discussing about Kundalini in this topic.

If both couple want to be together ( Sex+ Marriage), then it is fine. Law supports this couple.
I am trying to say that there are random bad people in the world who will make this world like A sex business world if sex and marriage is not be under control by law and if sex/love be freedom to people.

Law is necessary to stop random sex.

I will never want people's freedom sex . I will always be against who are doing sex without law permission or breaking law rules or without parents permission. I will forever be against freedom sex.

I am not against who love each other.
I am against who did random sex and did fake love.
জয় বাংলা।
ShadowTheRaven

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

Untrue. Even ugly people can get fucked, I've witnessed it firsthand.

What's the point of sex magick if you're gonna tell people not to use sex magick? The whole point is to get fucked no matter what you look like. In my experience, the only women it hasn't worked on were women who already had a boyfriend, so depending on who you meet, you probably have a 70/30 chance if you're targeting someone specifically. I know ugly men who have gotten fucked anyway. Goes to show you don't have to look like Dolph Lundgren there.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Fuchs wrote:

All it does is to increase your attractiveness.
Nah when you buy flowes you just show that you appreciate her, and in return, she tends to appreciate you, this has even nothing to do with love, or getting her into bed with you. It is just a gesture of appreciation.

Also I do not believe that anyone here looks like this guy in the picture above, Most of us are average or even beautiful.

doing magick makes her actually love you or be atleast being attacted to you, what ever you programm her to do.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Fuchs wrote:
I also want to add here, that many diffent people are attracted to many different types.

For example, whenever my friends tell me to look at a girl, who they are attracted to, I am not attracted at all to her.

It is like yes, she looks "good" objectively speaking, but still I do not feel any attraction towards her.

And the other way around, when I am attracted to a girl, most of the times my friends are not, they reactlike : "Eww are you serious? you got a strange taste in women dude".

And speaking about women, many different women are not attracted at all to me and others are. It does not matter if they are objectively beatiful or rather "normal". Attraction works differently, most of it has also to do with astrology (because attraction is probably something on the energetic level?)

My point here is, there are different tastes in all different people. If you are objectively "hot" and have a nice body etc. of course this increases your chances, but not EVERY GIRL will fall for you. On the other hand if you are "normal" there are also MANY people who are attracted to you.

I mean, I think that most Women/girls are kind of cute/beautiful, but I am not attracted to many of them. If you understand what I am trying to tell you?

I mean there are only very few girls I think are "ugly",1% maybe. But of course the thing that is important is attraction, and not whether or not other people think you are hot or not lol.

Oh and magick does work 100% and it is very effective.
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Jack wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:01 am
We can always start a bromance if you want and fight the enemy together! As Brothers!

Now jokes aside ^^

Do you wanted to imply that „love“ is in times of chaos , global distress and war redundant?

Everybody has to decide for themselves, it is always important to find a suitable partner, pass our Genes, create a loving and healthy family and most importantly to raise and teach our children well, into strong, intelligent, powerful and satanic human beings.

We all have to do it anyway, so everybody can choose their own time to find this. If they want to start it now, then let them.

Of course things like this normally take your daily time away, so you in the end you will have less relax time, less working/fighting time and less meditation time, or else anything else will suffer.

We Satanists are pretty busy humans lol
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:48 am

What's the point of sex magick if you're gonna tell people not to use sex magick? The whole point is to get fucked no matter what you look like. In my experience, the only women it hasn't worked on were women who already had a boyfriend, so depending on who you meet, you probably have a 70/30 chance if you're targeting someone specifically. I know ugly men who have gotten fucked anyway. Goes to show you don't have to look like Dolph Lundgren there.

It probably worked even on girls/women who were taken already, they just didn‘t want to cheat. This is what I believe.

Also I share your views 100%
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
ShadowTheRaven

Post by ShadowTheRaven »

NinRick wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:27 pm
It probably worked even on girls/women who were taken already, they just didn‘t want to cheat. This is what I believe.

Also I share your views 100%
Also it only goes to show a lot of projection when someone posts a picture of your run-of-the-mill "perfect man", yet doesn't have the balls to tell us his experiences. The last thing I want on this forum are a bunch of incels, they've already ruined Reddit.
Victory or Valhalla!

Bandcamp: https://wolfsschanze.bandcamp.com

Tetragammaton RTR Tool for Windows: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=47837

"Up onto the overturned keel,
Clamber, with a heart of steel,
Cold is the ocean’s spray…
And your death is on its way,
With maidens you have had your way,
Each must die some day!"
FancyMancy

Post by FancyMancy »

NinRick wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:12 am
FancyMancy wrote:
Nah I meant it differently

It all works and you are free to use your spiritual knowledge.

But if you really want to go all out, you do Aura magick, sex magick and program her while she sleeps.

After a strong meditation session, at night while your girl is sleeping, you strip naked, go on your bed and first start to imagine her. Then you pull her out of her body and „have sex“ with her light body. This is what I was referring to when I mentioned „spiritual rapist“

I did it on a girl for a time and she also dreamed every night about having sex and she said that she freaking enjoyed it

But basically this is rape, isn’t it?
Perhaps it is. If she enjoyed it, maybe it still is, because it was without her knowledge and permission, but then man-mad-- jew-made "law" doesn't have a "law" against it (as far as I know); but then Natural Law might say otherwise. When we use any Magick to get someone to do something for us, is that a form of (non-sexual) rape? Hmmm... Are we "right" or "wrong" to force the jew to fail so that we can be free? Are we "right" or "wrong" to influence the bookie to give us 100:1 winnings? Are we "right" or "wrong" to have Spiritual sex with someone's Light Body? Should we ask the jew's permission; should we ask the bookie's permission; should we ask the sex-"partner"'s permission first?

Mondol wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:24 am
FancyMancy wrote:
Mondol wrote:

[permission of law]

NishaWillow wrote:

NinRick wrote:

I am not discussing about Kundalini in this topic.

If both couple want to be together ( Sex+ Marriage), then it is fine. Law supports this couple.
I am trying to say that there are random bad people in the world who will make this world like A sex business world if sex and marriage is not be under control by law and if sex/love be freedom to people.

Law is necessary to stop random sex.

I will never want people's freedom sex . I will always be against who are doing sex without law permission or breaking law rules or without parents permission. I will forever be against freedom sex.

I am not against who love each other.
I am against who did random sex and did fake love.
Sex(ual orgasm) stimulates the Kundalini... As Spiritual Satanists, we keep that in mind (I expect); therefore, for us, there aren't any "law" persons to tell us what to do, as long as each individual can and does consent.

Sex businesses exist already. That... in a sense... is called porn, and in a real (sort-of-business) sense that is called prostitution. In basic terms, if 2 or more persons can and do consent, then it's fine. If any individual contracts STIs, etc., then that would affect others' abilities to consent; I expect most would not accept an STI-ridden person.

You say "random sex" but you don't give any examples. Your argument here is too vague. If you prefer someone else to have control over your life, then you might not want to be here.

Again - you say "fake love". That is also too vague. Sex can be just about sex and the pleasures of it. It doesn't have to be about love. It can be about two people having a pleasurable time. If I can guess as to what you might mean, though - the more persons you sleep with, the more your and their Souls mingle, and from that, each others' Souls mingle more and more with other-other persons, as well. If, perhaps, a group agree to be each others' orgy partner exclusively, then that's up to them - consequences and - what I call - pro-sequences and all. You are fine and OK to have sex with love only, if you wish, of course, but "law" should not be involved.

Should we have "lawmen" or "priests" standing at the bottom of our bed while we consummate our new marriage, like what used to happen with monarchs back in the day, after which they applauded, i.e. a 'bedding ceremony'? I don't think so!

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:48 am

Question - the Women who had partners already - I think Women tend to be connected more emotionally than Man. Do you think this ties into feminine Energies, feminine side of the Brain, feminine aspects of the Soul? (Perhaps take feminine Males and the feminine Energies, as similar examples, as well.)

NinRick wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:06 pm
Fuchs wrote:

All it does is to increase your attractiveness.
Nah when you buy flowes you just show that you appreciate her, and in return, she tends to appreciate you, this has even nothing to do with love, or getting her into bed with you. It is just a gesture of appreciation.
It probably is better that one does workings for a perfect sex partner, or perfect sex partners, rather than one trying to 'get the girl/boy' who s/he wants, as in the OP's example wish. I can understand how one would want that specific person, but it probably would be better to do a more general working which may or may not get that person who one is after; if not getting them, then others would be the one/ones which one would get. (Sorry for all the 'ones'!)
Jack

Post by Jack »

NinRick wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:42 pm
Jack wrote:
We can always start a bromance if you want and fight the enemy together! As Brothers!

Now jokes aside ^^

Do you wanted to imply that „love“ is in times of chaos , global distress and war redundant?

Everybody has to decide for themselves, it is always important to find a suitable partner, pass our Genes, create a loving and healthy family and most importantly to raise and teach our children well, into strong, intelligent, powerful and satanic human beings.

We all have to do it anyway, so everybody can choose their own time to find this. If they want to start it now, then let them.

Of course things like this normally take your daily time away, so you in the end you will have less relax time, less working/fighting time and less meditation time, or else anything else will suffer.

There's no such thing as Love. It was created by the Higher Brain to trick you into commitment to something, to give you purpose. It's a subjective idea that can mean anything to anyone.

It's a childish fantasy which gets run into the ground after you have some real life experience. It's an abstract concept that like other higher brained concepts, generally exist more inside men. And in this generation of men, it continues to persist even when they are in their 20s.

They don't want women to be robbed of the innocence that society has projected unto them.

Its just a very immature way of looking at the world. I'd rather look for compatibility and sync along with sexual attraction.
NinRick

Post by NinRick »

Jack wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:47 am
NinRick wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:42 pm
Jack wrote:

Now jokes aside ^^

There's no such thing as Love. It was created by the Higher Brain to trick you into commitment to something, to give you purpose. It's a subjective idea that can mean anything to anyone.

It's a childish fantasy which gets run into the ground after you have some real life experience. It's an abstract concept that like other higher brained concepts, generally exist more inside men. And in this generation of men, it continues to persist even when they are in their 20s.

They don't want women to be robbed of the innocence that society has projected unto them.

Its just a very immature way of looking at the world. I'd rather look for compatibility and sync along with sexual attraction.
Love is not real?

What has broken you boy? Want a hug? :D

Love is a real thing, well at least for me.

I love my family, I love my cat, I love myself, I love Satan and I love our Gods.
And I will certainly love my children.

I do not confuse sexual attraction with love.
Those are seperate things.

But there ARE some WOMEN OUT THERE, who you will eventually truly love!

If you are attracted to a women, who shares your views, is fun to be around with, is intelligent, is open and honest with you (and you can be 100% open and honest with her as well) and is a SS as well, don't tell me you won't truly love her one day

Try to be a little more positive and open for the idea
I mean yeah we Satanists are lonley af, because we can not really waste much time, and some people will turn away from us, once we "ignore" them. They just think that we are not interested in them, they do not know that we are busy most of the time.

But still we all have to find a good partner for us^^
[email protected]
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!