Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warning the HP and Maxine

Helix15

[*]I write this as a warning towards the HPs of JoS and Maxine herself. I am an ex member of the user known as Lapis-Lazuri’s coven. He is desperate to get in contact with you all and become apart of your higherups. On multiple occassions he has expressed this desire and as well as very deep personal info. He belives he is the soulmate of Lucifer, the antichrist, and is on a important mission being sent here by Lucifer Himself. I believed him and defended him. I was apart of their group.

A year ago, another member defected and wrote a post about us on this forum. I defended against them, and Lapis wrote that Lucifer would find a way to make them regret this choice shortly after it all happened. I believed this as well. But a year later I have not seen a punishment nor have I seen any fruitation in the being he calls Lucifer’s promises. This was the one of the first things that made me very suspicious. Lucifer told me through this self acclaimed priest that if I ever turned my sadism or went against him that I would feel Lucifer’s wrath. For some reason, my brain did not fear this. It was like my soul decided to challenge it. To see for myself if anything would happen.

So I told Lucifer and Azazel of this plan. I did not sense any anger. The being he claims is Azazel is not Azazel. This being has manipulated and emotionally abused me before multiple times. The real Azazel has helped me see that this was an imposter. I have challenge their claimed Demons before, and was met with no response. One member claimed that Raum would face me if I continued on my ‘destructive’ path, when I asked it to come and touch my left forearm to show me it was who it said it was, no one came. When I gave it a list of speculations about abuse the entity they claim is Azazel has put me through, they gave no explanation or anything to soothe my doubts. Only the half assed excuse of ‘I’ve been here too long.’ (I have screenshots to post if need be)

I’ve not yet recieved a punishment for any Demon for my actions as Lapis as said I would recieve. Azazel, the real Azazel, has even helped me in showing me hidden deception in dreams. I noticed huge difference in my life when i was in contact with the false Azazel and the real Azazel. The false one I was always on edge, almost anxious to talk to him and was let down on multiple occassions and flat out abused. When I got in contact with the real Azazel, I immediately got answers. He helped me through trauma. He never repeated the behavior the other did. He showed me physical signs that His presence was true. He told me to stay away from the image that Lapis drew claiming it was Him. When I asked if He would be angry about posting a thread here, I believe I heard that my relationship with Lapis was between us two(i could’ve heard wrong, but time will tell). I don’t believe I will recieve punishment as this priest will claim I will. SC, who posted on this form a year ago was never punished even though Lapis said she would be.

You probably asking why I would betray such a once trusted friend. I distanced myself from them after an altercation. I am not saint, I’ve done plenty wrong. However shortly after removing them from my life, my emotions came back(i use to get very drained and apathetic) and the sticky energy I felt swarm my head everytime I tried to communicate with one of the Demons had left. I felt this odd, why would this disappear literal DAYS after cutting contact with them? So I consulted two friends who are very trusted physics. In the years I have known one of them(long before I knew Lapis), they have never once lied to me and have proven their ability multiple times. They told me their spirits said they do not have the connection they say they have, their coven is weak, they are surrounded by negative energy(which explains a lot of why my emotional wellbeing and spiritual wellbeing has improved) and bring people close to what they think they wanna be close to. Another said they have a face they show to others and a face of who they truly are. I have witnessed this second face multiple times. Yes, I am aware that in posting this that I myself seem two faced. I understand this and can understand why anyone else would see me this way. But a lot of toxic behaviors from this acclaimed priest never added up.

On multiple occassions, when confronted with abusive behavior or even stood up to, Lapis has cap spammed, deleted messages, threatened suicide, etc. One time he almost deleted the entire coven over me standing up for a member who he dismissed their sensitivies completely(ironically he expects everyone else to walk on eggshells and read inbetween lines for his own. Something the same member has confided in me that stresses them out. The same member has experienced abuse from this user.). Why would Lucifer appoint such a toxic leader? A real priest would never emotionally blackmail and manipulate their members into silence or to stop confrontation. I was told multiple times to work on my own behaviors but when confront about fixing his own, his excuse was that his soul was too broken form being turned into a Demon by Azazel. That he could not heal in this world. I always felt that was an excuse and have had Demons tell me it is.

Call me what you will. I thought you all should know of this user and what he is trying to do. If anyone needs any sort of proof, I have screenshots of certain things. Be safe. This is the only time I will post here. There is a lot more to it but I covered the main points. There is no need to go further.

They will probably try to send some half assed version of a Demon after me. By all means I welcome them, i want to see if they are the truly powerful Demons they claim to be because all other attempts have been banished quiet easily and only poor attempts at a ‘nightmare’ have happen(which btw does not work on me.)

HP Hooded Cobra: He has expressed to me that he wishes to contact you and get retribution for what has been said about him and possibly form an alliance. Be careful, he is good with words. Best bet is not to contact him at all.

Thank you all for listening to me. I am working on a better spiritual path for myself and feel i am improving.

Yeah, another cult that nobody communicates with any God and some insane kike is at the center where it manipulates everyone into perpetual insanity. Ok, just another week for me.

I've wasted a lot of time telling people to not waste their time with these inferior people and crazy random online personas that want you to be their slave, and just focus on actual Satanism instead. You just fell into a cult, this character is most probably a kike. There are many of these online.

You probably have read these posts where we are warning you about this, more than once as everyone else has.

If you have, you'll understand your only way to save your sanity is to move out of these. If you ignore this, then you are deserving of your owned consequences. This insanity will hamper your advancement in Satanism and you'll never advance.

It's not that a random loonie is good with words, is that you're not guarding your mind and doing what you know is correct.

No, you will not burn in a lake of fire for disobeying Mr Lazuli.

You can either move away, or you can keep going insane with Mr Lazuli whatever, until the day the world comes crashing down and you understand you lost possibly a decade of your life not advancing in this great path because of some random fool.

Feel free to extend my message to other wronged people in this dangerous gathering, and move AWAY.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The name Lucifer btw could mean just about anyone in the spiritual that has a lot of light or spiritual power its been even used by some new age Jews to describe the Christ thoughtform.

I don't really think these people are a threat. I really doubt Cobra would not be able to see through this easily as well as Maxine. As long as the enemy is around there will be people like that. Good for breaking free of it.

Helix15 said:
HP Hooded Cobra: He has expressed to me that he wishes to contact you and get retribution for what has been said about him and possibly form an alliance. Be careful, he is good with words. Best bet is not to contact him at all.

I hope for minster X (or however the dude is called you are speaking of) is better with choosing his words then you are, Because not even a beginner in SS would for the bllsht you are spewing.

Its been said so many times before, Do some research before talking about some weird nonsense.... If you did, you might not waste your time with sht like this. :lol:

Thank you all for the responses. I would like to add on that this is an accumulation for over the years. Yes, it was my fault for not looking past and questioning it. I think what i needed to see was that their threats were empty. Its all that they ever were, empty. And i’m noticing massive large changes, positive ones, ever since. I will be far more careful on what I chose to believe in the future and who I trust, this is certain.

Helix15 said:
Thank you all for the responses. I would like to add on that this is an accumulation for over the years. Yes, it was my fault for not looking past and questioning it. I think what i needed to see was that their threats were empty. Its all that they ever were, empty. And i’m noticing massive large changes, positive ones, ever since. I will be far more careful on what I chose to believe in the future and who I trust, this is certain.

Years? How many years are people under this? How many people are in there? How did they get in there in the first place? Did this happen through here, or just randomly online?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Helix15 said:

Years? How many years are people under this? How many people are in there? How did they get in there in the first place? Did this happen through here, or just randomly online?

About three years for me. It started on Deviantart, as I feel all his people have through his artwork. Around maybe 5-6 people, I could be a bit off?? I cant get a exact headcount since im not in the group. He claims to associate with you so that is why I felt I could trust him, his beliefs are supposedly aligned with yours and he seemed honest enough. Infact, all he believes is a mixture of your beliefs and stuff he just ‘feels is right’. I will be honest here, I’ve been told by a Demon that i do trust too easily. Multiple times. I don’t know how to not trust others so easily, I would appreciate any advice in that.

Helix15 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Helix15 said:

About three years for me. It started on Deviantart, as I feel all his people have through his artwork. Around maybe 5-6 people, I could be a bit off?? I cant get a exact headcount since im not in the group. He claims to associate with you so that is why I felt I could trust him, his beliefs are supposedly aligned with yours and he seemed honest enough. Infact, all he believes is a mixture of your beliefs and stuff he just ‘feels is right’. I will be honest here, I’ve been told by a Demon that i do trust too easily. Multiple times. I don’t know how to not trust others so easily, I would appreciate any advice in that.

I don't know any Lazuli guy. If we have ever talked, then he must have used another proxy, and definitely did not consult or ask anyone about these activities or the things he says.

If someone sends me a random, unrelated mail, and I reply [I reply to ALL e-mails] this is unrelated to this.

It took 3 years of someone to ask about this? I hope it's not many people.

By ‘yours’ I meant as a collective. As in what JoS usually believes. My bad for not making it clear.

I know I always had a Demon beside me who made me questions these things. He would always slide in snide comments or call bullshit. He would always try in some way to make me think about a topic and apply logic to it. I always thought he was the enemy in some cases because of how blunt and challenging he was. I think I just also feared trusting his word. I didn’t want to fall into the enemy hands.(I was so worried about it that it happened) He wanted to speak on several occasions but I never allowed it because I feared of misinterpreting him, them calling him an enemy, and other variables. But he never left me, either. He never left no matter how much I pushed him away. He wanted me free. He wanted me to stand for myself, he is one of the large reasons I can stick up for myself today instead of having others walk over me. I use to be really bad about it tbh.

I guess my only real questions are to where to start back to. What to believe, what to build on. I’ll try by researching but even then im wary.

If by Lucifer you mean Satan, then Satan is not the Anti-christ; Adolf Hitler is, and Satan has partners already. If someone believes they are Satan's soulmate, does that make it so? Why does this person not identify as rich or as an amoeba? Fantasising makes it so, obviously! As for being a 'higher-up' person - this person should get its head out of jewsus's arse and wipe that faeces egg off its face. A random no-one coming and saying, "Make me big!" is likely to happen in extreme amounts, of course.

If you don't worship jewsus, then you will die in a lake of fire for all eternity; however, if you commit any number of non-illegal "sins" - e.g. sex while not married, homosexual sex, group sex; and I use sex in this example because it is the most naughty, dirty and "sin"ful - and you don't tell the "priest" about all of that "sin"fulness, then you will be cray-cray in your bray-brain for a while, being all bothered and anxious and worried...not until nothing happens but until after the time when nothing happens, after you have realised, finally, that nothing happens. Then, I hope, you will feel embarrassed; likewise, if you continue doing stuff someone doesn't like, then... nothing happens, as you said. Did you notice a similarity here?

Azazel, nor any other God or any Goddess, turns anyone into Daemons/Daemonesses. We turn ourselves into Daemons/Daemonesses, and to be a Daemon/Daemoness means we must be healed first and powerful - and yes, we can and do and will heal ourselves in this World. This World is the World we are in, so we have tools in this World which we can use and do.

It's nice to know about the happenings of idiots and posers. We know they exist already, but having an account of things is informative.

If someone claims to be in with someone else, then go to that someone else. If anything doesn't feel right or it is painful, uncomfortable, etc., then stop it. Surely you don't need to be advised to do that.

Helix15 said:
[*]I write this as a warning towards the HPs of JoS and Maxine herself. I am an ex member of the user known as Lapis-Lazuri’s coven. He is desperate to get in contact with you all and become apart of your higherups. On multiple occassions he has expressed this desire and as well as very deep personal info. He belives he is the soulmate of Lucifer, the antichrist, and is on a important mission being sent here by Lucifer Himself. I believed him and defended him. I was apart of their group.

A year ago, another member defected and wrote a post about us on this forum. I defended against them, and Lapis wrote that Lucifer would find a way to make them regret this choice shortly after it all happened. I believed this as well. But a year later I have not seen a punishment nor have I seen any fruitation in the being he calls Lucifer’s promises. This was the one of the first things that made me very suspicious. Lucifer told me through this self acclaimed priest that if I ever turned my sadism or went against him that I would feel Lucifer’s wrath. For some reason, my brain did not fear this. It was like my soul decided to challenge it. To see for myself if anything would happen.

So I told Lucifer and Azazel of this plan. I did not sense any anger. The being he claims is Azazel is not Azazel. This being has manipulated and emotionally abused me before multiple times. The real Azazel has helped me see that this was an imposter. I have challenge their claimed Demons before, and was met with no response. One member claimed that Raum would face me if I continued on my ‘destructive’ path, when I asked it to come and touch my left forearm to show me it was who it said it was, no one came. When I gave it a list of speculations about abuse the entity they claim is Azazel has put me through, they gave no explanation or anything to soothe my doubts. Only the half assed excuse of ‘I’ve been here too long.’ (I have screenshots to post if need be)

I’ve not yet recieved a punishment for any Demon for my actions as Lapis as said I would recieve. Azazel, the real Azazel, has even helped me in showing me hidden deception in dreams. I noticed huge difference in my life when i was in contact with the false Azazel and the real Azazel. The false one I was always on edge, almost anxious to talk to him and was let down on multiple occassions and flat out abused. When I got in contact with the real Azazel, I immediately got answers. He helped me through trauma. He never repeated the behavior the other did. He showed me physical signs that His presence was true. He told me to stay away from the image that Lapis drew claiming it was Him. When I asked if He would be angry about posting a thread here, I believe I heard that my relationship with Lapis was between us two(i could’ve heard wrong, but time will tell). I don’t believe I will recieve punishment as this priest will claim I will. SC, who posted on this form a year ago was never punished even though Lapis said she would be.

You probably asking why I would betray such a once trusted friend. I distanced myself from them after an altercation. I am not saint, I’ve done plenty wrong. However shortly after removing them from my life, my emotions came back(i use to get very drained and apathetic) and the sticky energy I felt swarm my head everytime I tried to communicate with one of the Demons had left. I felt this odd, why would this disappear literal DAYS after cutting contact with them? So I consulted two friends who are very trusted physics. In the years I have known one of them(long before I knew Lapis), they have never once lied to me and have proven their ability multiple times. They told me their spirits said they do not have the connection they say they have, their coven is weak, they are surrounded by negative energy(which explains a lot of why my emotional wellbeing and spiritual wellbeing has improved) and bring people close to what they think they wanna be close to. Another said they have a face they show to others and a face of who they truly are. I have witnessed this second face multiple times. Yes, I am aware that in posting this that I myself seem two faced. I understand this and can understand why anyone else would see me this way. But a lot of toxic behaviors from this acclaimed priest never added up.

On multiple occassions, when confronted with abusive behavior or even stood up to, Lapis has cap spammed, deleted messages, threatened suicide, etc. One time he almost deleted the entire coven over me standing up for a member who he dismissed their sensitivies completely(ironically he expects everyone else to walk on eggshells and read inbetween lines for his own. Something the same member has confided in me that stresses them out. The same member has experienced abuse from this user.). Why would Lucifer appoint such a toxic leader? A real priest would never emotionally blackmail and manipulate their members into silence or to stop confrontation. I was told multiple times to work on my own behaviors but when confront about fixing his own, his excuse was that his soul was too broken form being turned into a Demon by Azazel. That he could not heal in this world. I always felt that was an excuse and have had Demons tell me it is.

Call me what you will. I thought you all should know of this user and what he is trying to do. If anyone needs any sort of proof, I have screenshots of certain things. Be safe. This is the only time I will post here. There is a lot more to it but I covered the main points. There is no need to go further.

They will probably try to send some half assed version of a Demon after me. By all means I welcome them, i want to see if they are the truly powerful Demons they claim to be because all other attempts have been banished quiet easily and only poor attempts at a ‘nightmare’ have happen(which btw does not work on me.)

Thank you all for listening to me. I am working on a better spiritual path for myself and feel i am improving.
Thank you for this. I got a drawing for father Satan from TalGonDon's satanic art website and I put it in my signature. It was by someone called LapisLazuri. I've never heard of him before and tried even looking for him on the forums but didn't find anyone. I didn't know it was this bad though. I will delete the drawing from my signature. He sounds totally fucked up.
Btw,
55212914-e986-491c-9c34-f0d193066590.png

This is the image I am talking about.
It seems a lot of infiltrators and kikes use art as a way to show they are some enlightened ones while claiming they are gods with contact with gods. Like that kike zola.
Everyone beware of trusting strangers! No matter what. Don't be lazy and try to meet with people who are psychic or have special powers. Focus on empowering yourselves on this satanic path and work to contact the gods by yourself.
I know all of us make mistakes. But learn from them and listen to the advice of people who have gone through the troubles.

Helix15 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Helix15 said:

A

Are you Helix Satanas? I remember you posted a drawing of a wolf or something similar years ago. You're much more welcome here than in that disgusting leeching parasitic group, here you will advance and become more wise, welcome back.

I think I remember multiple accounts from that person, if it was the same person. They had to make multiple accounts because they kept getting banned for being an insane jew and trying to get people into its cult. All this person ever did was talk to evil grey aliens, and thought-forms of curses. This person always came here with a new account, didn't post any bad things for the first 2 or 3 months to try to get us to trust her, then would just write a bunch of comments saying that she wants to kill all of us Satanists. And she thought that she would turn into a mermaid.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yeah, another cult that nobody communicates with any God and some insane kike is at the center where it manipulates everyone into perpetual insanity. Ok, just another week for me.

I've wasted a lot of time telling people to not waste their time with these inferior people and crazy random online personas that want you to be their slave, and just focus on actual Satanism instead. You just fell into a cult, this character is most probably a kike. There are many of these online.

You probably have read these posts where we are warning you about this, more than once as everyone else has.

If you have, you'll understand your only way to save your sanity is to move out of these. If you ignore this, then you are deserving of your owned consequences. This insanity will hamper your advancement in Satanism and you'll never advance.

It's not that a random loonie is good with words, is that you're not guarding your mind and doing what you know is correct.

No, you will not burn in a lake of fire for disobeying Mr Lazuli.

You can either move away, or you can keep going insane with Mr Lazuli whatever, until the day the world comes crashing down and you understand you lost possibly a decade of your life not advancing in this great path because of some random fool.

Feel free to extend my message to other wronged people in this dangerous gathering, and move AWAY.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

These were the dillusional transpires people I told you about HP. One is def a jew. ANY SS STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. I wrote an article about it here: their depictions of Azazel is blasphemous. They are very anti human and one has a human hating guardian. https://www.ancient-forums.com/index.php

What a bunch of cunts hey obviously unknowingly greys behind it all masquerading as demons that can just cause depression and delusional just a bunch of bots not wonder u eventually felt the way u did and the sense of no worry to move away from this and the mere fact that the real gods actuali ‘showed up’ is something u should be really really grateful for you something special it doesn’t happen to everyone dude , good luck

lapis-lazuri said:

- Lapis

What am I supposed to read of this. You clearly don't give a fuck about what you do and how it affects other people.

I also do not remember talking to you unless you have been under another handle. Which I persume so.

Anyway, your artwork was nice, but the rest is just you acting like a cultist and mediator to get people to whatever. This causes problems to people which you refuse to recognize.

After so many supposed years you should have some understanding to not do this. So do not use your years and other V turns as justification. Eventhough these are probably more lies.

People's loyalty to Satan is not about hearing you spew your garbage in a den and making lunatics out of people. Maybe these things work to new people but don't start it.

What scorn have you been given...None. You just cannot fathom that some people have opened up about this circus you were creating.

You'd be advised to stop but you have these persona traits who simply never stop with this garbage. But just know that the Demons you pretend to mediate seem to always have ways of setting rat holes in fire.

"But If I am a deluded in the end of my days ill face Satan yadda yadda". Well no the party doesn't seem like it will continue. If more people have been made mental they should just move away.

For the rest, I dunno. Good luck or something.

What the fuck these kikes are still here. Yeah no ofcourse there was no punishment. I am of Satan, don't know about you and your transspieces gang tho! I mean goddam felisglacialis has a human hating guardian and is focused on depravity. Lapis and Feliz both belong in the loonie bin. Told you and your crazy friends you were dillusional.....I also called for Beelzebub when I saw you low key threatened to curse me on your DA page. NO being of Satan hates humans or torments us. AGAIN ANY SS ACTIVE ON DA. stay away from helixhound lapis lazuli and felisglacialis. I told Talgon awhile back to give him a heads up since he had some of their art. Mercurywisdom has one in their sig box.

Gtfo the lot of you and don't come back. And keep your greys with you.

Idk this whole thing looks like something fabricated to me

Why would this lapiz guy appear out of no where and give an answer? I mean this was his first post. His Account was created on 4th of August. (Also Therealbornfire666 created his account on 4th of August. Coincidence?)

So in other words, they created lapiz account for this post. If you make an account, you normally do it because you want to interact with people here, he did not do that, just created this account.

Which means he has at least another account. And man I think Therealbornfire666 looks a bit suspicious. Sure he did not post anything bad in the past, but looked pretty knowledge for a new member. Gg Alin and Zola also gave a pretty good picture, at least what I thought, tho I didn’t liked GG Alin tbh, but I really thought good about Zolabitch.
Then again both accounts were created on 4th of August Lapiz/therealbornfire. Just prepared Lapiz and this story and used the other account to interact with the community.

Next they want to discuss this topic with HP „in private“ and try who knows what. Funny timing, don’t you think as well? Now leeches from all holes pop out, even in other groups. False Flag, this happens everywhere now.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
NinRick said:

And they are always dedicated for at least 6 million years, don't forget that one either.
Oh yeah the dragon freak was going on about being dedicated for 15 years saying Satan put them as a priest. They said they did more for Satanism than I could have dreamed yet discouraged the rtrs LOL

This goes to all the confused here. If any of you want to advance or actually help the human species start doing the RTRs.

If after 1000 of those you are still confused then come back here and talk/ask questions.

If you cared to actually help anyone, you would have been here in the open helping people like me and other people have been doing all this time. You have not been doing this because you have never wanted to help anybody. All you wanted was a circus of slaves that you could control and ruin. And you have ruined these people. You couldn't have run your jew cult shit from here, so you had to go hide in a cave like a rat to do this from. And all you are is a worthless rat.

And I bet you are somebody who does love those "pleadians" you seem like the exact kind of broken person that those things create.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you cared to actually help anyone, you would have been here in the open helping people like me and other people have been doing all this time. You have not been doing this because you have never wanted to help anybody. All you wanted was a circus of slaves that you could control and ruin. And you have ruined these people. You couldn't have run your jew cult shit from here, so you had to go hide in a cave like a rat to do this from. And all you are is a worthless rat.

And I bet you are somebody who does love those "pleadians" you seem like the exact kind of broken person that those things create.

Yeah remember this thread? Yeahhh this was them lol. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25186

Helix15 said:
He belives he is the soulmate of Lucifer, the antichrist, and is on a important mission being sent here by Lucifer Himself.

I'm not gonna lie, I stopped reading after seeing this. :lol:

People come to this very grave and serious path during an insanely serious time period when Western civilization is at breaking point. They are given miraculous tools to improve their lives, become higher beings and enact mass change.

Then somehow they still LARP around deviantART, discord, Facebook and god knows what else with a bunch of sad 32 year old schizos who act like infants, becoming mentally enslaved by Chief FluffyBlood Hooknose SpaceMarine Naruto PyroHog VIII or whatever because it insists it is the transgender archangel son of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, it is the very fabric of the universe, it is a 'psychic with visions of the dystopian future' and it can shoot fire sharingans out of its Sacral Chakra at any goy cattle who opposes it...

Stop falling for this dog shit and get a life. My GD has told me She and the other Gods are getting increasingly impatient with this nonsense. If you think it is fine to act like this because 'buhhh duhh Gods will comez to earth and I will continue to LARP on Neopets as a misanthropic otherkin freak because the Gods will just do all the work for meh HeHhe' you are dead wrong. The Gods names have been dragged through the mud for 2,000+ years, as the situation gets increasingly serious they are not going to tolerate more of this for much longer. I guarantee this.

You should share this link with everyone thats in that circus, wake them up, if they don't want to listen thats up to them, atleast you tried. Glad to see you're free from that kind of manipulation. There are no mediators in Satanism, the second anyone claims something this Im of that, or here are the Words of Said Demon, Do What I Tell YOU. instant red flag.

I hope it not many.

Helix15 said:

There are no mediators in Satanism. Your relationship with the Gods is between you and the Gods and no one else can facilitate that for you. You said it yourself that when you contacted Azazel you found out there was no threats or wrath from our Gods like this guy claimed. He’s psychotic and out for control over others. If you’re dedicated and read JoS, things that could protect you from this kind of thing are given on there and on here.

I was wondering what were your toughs about this Lapis Lazuri that i found years ago, searching Joy of Satan's art. While i have to say that his drawing style is far from being bad, i still cannot understand how he claims to agree with the JOS doctrine, yet he is an "asexual transgender male" who identify as a furry dragon and listens to Heavy Metal music, which in my word is a pure degenerate. Hell, he even believes in the same bullshit that traditionalists and environmentalists buy all the time. Knowing that he is among the people that wants us to stop the RTR makes me wanna avoid him at all costs. I guess i can put him in the same category of:
- The unfunny grammar-killer sloth Mageson
- Zola, aka the jewess who wants you to believe that our Gods are anime and video game characters
- The egghead who owns the forum where all three reunites
- The drug addicted Vovim Baghie
- The "i was just a poor and ignorant high schooler at time" Kai Purr aka Kippur
- Their kike member who believes he is a "purified Antichrist" that blasphemies Satan by discouraging RTRs and promoting his enemies
- The Antifa Laveyan LARPers who repeats the same lies, claiming they "Exposed the JOS"

And the list goes on. :lol:

Nimrod33 said:
I was wondering what were your toughs about this Lapis Lazuri that i found years ago, searching Joy of Satan's art. While i have to say that his drawing style is far from being bad, i still cannot understand how he claims to agree with the JOS doctrine, yet he is an "asexual transgender male" who identify as a furry dragon and listens to Heavy Metal music, which in my word is a pure degenerate. Hell, he even believes in the same bullshit that traditionalists and environmentalists buy all the time. Knowing that he is among the people that wants us to stop the RTR makes me wanna avoid him at all costs. I guess i can put him in the same category of:
- Zola, aka the jewess who wants you to believe that our Gods are anime and video game characters
- The "i was just a poor and ignorant high schooler at time" Kai Purr aka Kippur
- Their kike member who believes he is a "purified Antichrist" that blasphemies Satan by discouraging RTRs and promoting his enemies
- The Antifa Laveyan LARPers who repeats the same lies, claiming they "Exposed the JOS"

Do a search on the main forum. It seems to me I remember that guy being talked about before and reading on him he was someone bad or an infiltrator of some kind. I never dealt with him personally though. The only people avoiding the rtr or feeling negative symptoms and having negative things happening cause of doing it are Jews and some gentiles that are so deeply in the enemy karma and energy/thoughtforms that it makes up most their soul or changed their soul structure this will cause a lot of bad things to remove this (many of these people are not savable and are in too deep) most those people though would instinctively avoid it all together and change subject if pushed try to avoid doing rtrs or anything Satanic energy and may even avoid SS if they can sense anything at all on the subconscious level. So they are not likely to be here.

Jews may not avoid rtrs as we have seen thinking they would be on our side somehow or they can get out of punishment by helping out. I heard people were even doing rtrs in pissrael sometimes once in something I read. Some of them think if they help destroy JHVH they will be accepted and spared Not true but let them think this lmao 😂 it's awesome if they help destroy themselves. 🤣

They get bad effects after awhile and have negative things happen maybe not at first but it builds up. Just like if we gentiles were to do Hebrew Magick.

slyscorpion said:
Nimrod33 said:

Do a search on the main forum. It seems to me I remember that guy being talked about before and reading on him he was someone bad or an infiltrator of some kind. I never dealt with him personally though. The only people avoiding the rtr or feeling negative symptoms and having negative things happening cause of doing it are Jews and some gentiles that are so deeply in the enemy karma and energy/thoughtforms that it makes up most their soul or changed their soul structure this will cause a lot of bad things to remove this (many of these people are not savable and are in too deep) most those people though would instinctively avoid it all together and change subject if pushed try to avoid doing rtrs or anything Satanic energy and may even avoid SS if they can sense anything at all on the subconscious level. So they are not likely to be here.

Jews may not avoid rtrs as we have seen thinking they would be on our side somehow or they can get out of punishment by helping out. I heard people were even doing rtrs in pissrael sometimes once in something I read. Some of them think if they help destroy JHVH they will be accepted and spared Not true but let them think this lmao 😂 it's awesome if they help destroy themselves. 🤣

They get bad effects after awhile and have negative things happen maybe not at first but it builds up. Just like if we gentiles were to do Hebrew Magick.

This was the group of kikes i exposed when i was barely dedicated. They are all abunch of mentally insane women thinking they are other creatures and another gender at the same time. One of them is a confirmed kike. If you look up Lapiz lazuri on DA you will see all kinds of communistic ideologies and human hating shit in their art and writings not to mention blasphemous depictions of our Gods. No don't look you will waste time for nothing lol..just giving examples. The OP in this article wised up because of me and left their insane cult.

Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:
Nimrod33 said:

This was the group of kikes i exposed when i was barely dedicated. They are all abunch of mentally insane women thinking they are other creatures and another gender at the same time. One of them is a confirmed kike. If you look up Lapiz lazuri on DA you will see all kinds of communistic ideologies and human hating shit in their art and writings not to mention blasphemous depictions of our Gods. No don't look you will waste time for nothing lol..just giving examples. The OP in this article wised up because of me and left their insane cult.

Unfortunately i had already seen some of his filth years ago, fortunately i have read only one of his DA posts. Seriously, what kind of smart person would ever claim that the Gods, who created the human race in their image, would want their destruction because "they all evil and do damage to the Earth" (like the new age croud loves to claim). I mean, anyone who is smart enough should know that it was the jews who corrupted the gentiles. And why would technology be "evil" if all of its advancement were made by whites? I guess people like to generalize on it, because instead of using their time properly on Internet or learning to improve it, they wasted it with pornography and other stupid stuff, but according to their logic: if a part of it is bad = all of it is bad. This is some stuff that i've also seen when i used to check out various "pagan" groups, both left-wing New Age and right-wing "Traditionalists". Thankfully this nonsense is not allowed in the JOS.

BTW, i have seen many "Satanists" italian websites plagiarizing the JOS Ministry, claiming that they are "correcting" its doctrine because of the usual "Muh Nazis" or for the fact that the clergy only allows in the forums doctrines that are not corrupted by enemy or that comes from them. An example is a famous group who loves to be "inclusive" to the point of even allowing kikes in it and adds to their "Satanism" all enemy's mumbo-jumbo such as Wicca, Buddhism and even jewsih Kaballah. They also love to use blasphemous imagery portraying Satan as the enemy depicts him (i don't have to explain how, right?) Their leader is a complete moron who managed to make Satanists appear like clowns in the eye of Eastern Spirituality practitioners and claims that she dedicated herself to Satan by "embracing celibacy". Of course, she is also used as a boogeyman by xians to scare people from joining us. This pretty much sums up all of the anti-JOS cults and it summarize why smart Satanists should never trust them at all.

Woden said:
I can't decide whether to laugh or shigh when I read shit like that. These crazy fringe groups are everywhere on the internet and they should be under psychiatric care and on their meds. The type you give a quick slap to the back of the head every day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't help but to feel my blood boil.

Nimrod33 said:
Shadowcat said:
slyscorpion said:

Aaah fuck. I guess this is another flaw of not joining this Forum sooner.. I was told we have some PDFs on "pdfdrive.com" and although the website is great for many free books (even some I bought on Kindle last year.. shit) I found something long and detailed and looking legit and stuff ...from Vovim Baghie.

I remember seeing the name in some description of our Gods and Goddesses so I thought "alright, seems legit.." and when I told a Sister about it she promptly let me know this guy was not to be trusted.

I guess I still have a question thought....
Could it be that these people, even the ones that ended up bad as junkies or whatever, have wrote valid stuff BEFORE and it would not be ignored just because they went brutally downhill later in life? I think I found links of some of these PDFs going back to our "gentilenation" website, which I always perceived as a "backup website in case kikes took the JoS down temporarily".. it's certanly less clear than the JoS thought, the good thing back then was that it had a search function (which the JoS now has too).

I even read very improbable stuff, like from Kai Purr, such as "your chakras will invert when you raise kundalini", and I am no expert really, but I REALLY doubt my base and crown will take each other's place, so I stay away from bullshit like that.

I'm only really going to trust "HP Maxine's word" and "HP HoodedCobra's word" on anything, so this stuff said by deluded people (I'm quoting you, Aquarius.. :lol: ) doesn't affect me at all.

Oh, as for "kikes doing RTRs cuz they think they'll be spared".......... :lol: :lol: :lol: Well, the problem just takes care of itself ahahahah! Once again another proof of how they know they are an inferior race and they FEAR Father Satan.

Man, I love those Shattering affirmations.. ;)

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Aquarius said:
If they were any good they would be in the library :p

LOL.. this is the most memorable word from you since I joined the Forum, sometimes it makes me shake my head in disbelief, other times it's the only word that can describe some people. When you reach the Godhead, Humans will read "He despises deluded people" in your JoS description. XD

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

I was a heavily Christian and came from heavily Christianized family before I came here. But after so many years of total slave mindset and just singing empty songs and preaching Christian gospels, finally when I was 17 years old I woke up to the fact that no matter how much you kneel and beg for your life and heart to get better your rabbi yeahua ianoda will not fix your life for you. So as a Christian I decided to search "how to sell your soul to Satan". Do you know what the first link I found and clicked? Its joy of Satan.org. back then ho cobra was still not that popular, or maybe he was already but I still not know him. My first account was on the hells army yahoo group. Now do you know why I tell this story. Its because I'm very glad that the first time I searched for father Satan the God of Gods, I immediately found his 1 and only true church on the first link I clicked! Not to brag but you know, even though I still am years away from actual astral comms. I'm sure Our father Satan had to do something with it. No matter how indoctrinated I was, And I cursed him so much when still a christian, He still made sure that I don't end up in fake satanist group like this one.
All hail the lord and almighty Satan. Hail to my guardian, I still haven't met her in person but I have a feeling it's Lady Haagenti.
Hail to Lord BAAL ZEBULON!!! King Of The Skies!
Hail to Lord Azazel! And to mother Lilith!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Truly a light in the darkness. The composed frustration of a truthful intellectual, selflessly, tirelessly working to dispel disception. Even in simple posts your words are inspiring. Hail our commander Hooded Cobra!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back