Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Warning-A picture of a rabbi in the following list of satanic_truth Instagram account

David

Do not trust any Instagram account that claims to be the official jos account. Some of them are created by Jews to identify members of JOS
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

And in the forum

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

What the fuck nigga??!! This is my Instagram account!!!

I NEVER claimed to be an official joyofsatan account, I'm just trying to spread truth and I thought that would be more appreciated instead of you fags instantly calling me a jew for some reason...

I have actually brought many people to satanism who were previously unaware of the joyofsatan and I always credit the website and try to spread it as much as possible. What is wrong with that? Where do I claim to be official? :roll:

I follow this guy. His account is good and as far as I know he's never claimed to be official? Maybe I'm wrong

Oh lol also that "rabbi" is shynelord. It's a joke, that's not him and I assure you he is very racist lmao. I'm pretty sure he is a Satanist as well

Anon_account said:
Oh lol also that "rabbi" is shynelord. It's a joke, that's not him and I assure you he is very racist lmao. I'm pretty sure he is a Satanist as well

I think it's kinda obvious it's someone trolling, and even if a Rabbi was following you, that's not your mistake.

Many of them read the forums on a daily basis to see what the Goyim are doing, stay reassured.

Good job on the IG spreading information, it looks good.

This Instagram look like cool. This rabbi is probably trolling for fun. It is funny trolling with jewish names. One time I went into one forum with name Dmitri Rothstein and wrote shit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
I request that administrators block anon_account and unnamed Satanist accounts in forum
The satanic truth ,,Instagram account,, was created by a Jewish
swindler
And apparently that swindler has created several accounts here as well.
One of his account names is anon_account And his other account name is unnamed satanist
of course, that scammer created the annon_account account on January 13 at 6:12

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

This is a link to a previous that swindler post
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40371

See also the anon account registration time in the image

IMG.jpg

His registration time is four minutes away from Last active

Look at Instagram posts of that Jew
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

[imghttps://i.ibb.co/0hKB2WG/IMG.jpg][/img]

Anon_account said:
Say... isn't there a member on here with a rabbi/jew as their avatar? (Yes.) I expect the same on chans and twitter, youtube, etc., as well.

David said:
Look at Instagram posts of that Jew

Funny thing is that shynelord posted a pic of this thread on his Instagram profile. Lol!

But yeah, he's not a jew. That person is sarcastic when he's saying "the destiny is jewish", which is clearly when you read it in context. Same with the pic of a rabbi, it's trolling the jews. Many people troll the jews by parodying them and it shouldn't be something new. Jews are the most parodied group. You should learn to distinguish sarcasm/irony, in this case it's more than obvious.

He's as much a rabbi as someone named Mohammed Kaboom al-Goatbanger is a Muslim.

FancyMancy said:
Anon_account said:
Say... isn't there a member on here with a rabbi/jew as their avatar? (Yes.) I expect the same on chans and twitter, youtube, etc., as well.
Yes, it is when on rabbi picture is wrote something like that " hebrew is great and all but did you try reverse hebrew " it is not beautiful using rabbi on avatar.

FancyMancy said:
Anon_account said:

There was one guy with a rabbi on it stating "hebrew is great and all" "But have you tried Reverse hebrew" "Visit our online site".

That's the only guy who had it and it was just a meme joke picture to satirize.

Kurat said:
FancyMancy said:
Anon_account said:
Yes, it is when on rabbi picture is wrote something like that " hebrew is great and all but did you try reverse hebrew " it is not beautiful using rabbi on avatar.

That was blackdragon it was an internet warfare meme.

David said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

TopoftheAbyss said:
I request that administrators block anon_account and unnamed Satanist accounts in forum
The satanic truth ,,Instagram account,, was created by a Jewish
swindler
And apparently that swindler has created several accounts here as well.
One of his account names is anon_account And his other account name is unnamed satanist
of course, that scammer created the annon_account account on January 13 at 6:12

I don't think when he said "Destiny" he meant literal destiny.

If I am not mistaken he is talking about the youtuber/twitch streamer called " Destiny". Of which I am almost certain "Destiny" is a jew. He's a left wing commentator and pretty good at debates.

Blitzkreig said:
unnamed satanist said:
I follow this guy. His account is good and as far as I know he's never claimed to be official? Maybe I'm wrong

So do you or anon_account own the instagram? which is it lol

I created "anon_account" to try and keep anonymity in my response but this schizo decided to expose me anyway lol :roll:

David said:
I have proven for many reasons that an annon account or unnamed satanist is a troll
But I'm sure some people did not investigate all those reasons and simply ignored them
This made me repeat those reasons again
1_The satanic_trath Instagram account was created by a troll And its purpose is to identify jos members
In this account he has copied almost all the material from the sermons of the High Priest Maxine Dietrich and the contents of JOS.And some of its posts have problems.And it is interesting to know that satanic_truth,''unnamed satanist,anon account'', claims in a post that "when a satanist achieves godhead they become gods after thier death"
According to this statement He diverted the Magnom Opus And immortality.
2_The troll who created the satanic truth Instagram account.He has also created several accounts here
And it aims to create doubts about the gods and create disorder in this forum.One of his account names in the forum is unnamed satanist. His other account name is anon account, which he created on January 13th.And he has created anon account and unnamed satanist account to lie and deceive members
The unnamed satanist and the anon account were created by one person
3_Anon insisted strongly in here That satanic truth Instagram account is his own account. and unnamed satanist stated that Follows satanic truth Instagram account And he said that account is useful
But the unnamed satanist had previously said that himself owner satanic truth account https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40371&sid=c16357d162ed9b5465353e5aade01f74
Anon and unnamed accounts are has created by a troll
4_Anon's account was created on January 13 That means yesterday by unnamed satanist "troll".That account was created by troll to deceive members
And from the time of registration to its last activity has a time interval of four minutes

IMG.jpg

5_The shynelord account uses the rabbi image in the avatar. It may seem that he wants to troll the Jews
But it is not. He uses that photo because he is interested in rabbis.
He appears to be a Jew or troll And he likes to show himself a satanist
And look at this photo He tries to look at the Jews as an Aryan

IMG.jpg

Which Satanist makes the Jews look good?

These trolls try to present themselves as satanists,To penetrate

See also more unnamed satanist posts
that troll wants to disrupt the association

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42899

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42222

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41116&p=164445#p164445

Kurat said:
FancyMancy said:
Anon_account said:
There is no "rule" or "law" for humour! If it was not intended as humour, then it works better than trying to say "You're wrong! Do this instead!" does.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Anon_account said:

There was one guy with a rabbi on it stating "hebrew is great and all" "But have you tried Reverse hebrew" "Visit our online site".

That's the only guy who had it and it was just a meme joke picture to satirize.
Exactly.

don't forget about shrekelstein(dunno whether he's a troll or not,but i DO know that shrek is an ogre)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back