Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heilung the best music ever

One Wire Phenomenon said:
https://youtu.be/QRg_8NNPTD8

Not everyone would agree with you. Me neither.
Have you seen the big music topic?

Also someone recommended Skald - Run in that one.

Personally I prefer Pagan Rock more, like from Inkubus Sukkubus. Although theyre not SS their music does respect pagan themes and there are some good songs in there.

Keep in mind that what you listen to can also be sublimally programmed into your subconciousness. Pick your songs carefully.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Not everyone would agree with you. Me neither.
Have you seen the big music topic?

Also someone recommended Skald - Run in that one.

Personally I prefer Pagan Rock more, like from Inkubus Sukkubus. Although theyre not SS their music does respect pagan themes and there are some good songs in there.

Keep in mind that what you listen to can also be sublimally programmed into your subconciousness. Pick your songs carefully.

Yes i thought so.So whats wrong with Heilung?
Whats are they progrming in my brain

I quite like Heilung myself as well :D Especially the live performances, Normally i never like live but in this case its just the best.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I have seen people say that before over here, Some time ago someone said that even the word you sounds too much like jew so don't listen to songs where the word you is used. :?

But personally i don't think its a big deal, We are SS so it sounds pretty weird that we can be easily be manipulated trough music.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

I quite like Heilung myself as well :D Especially the live performances, Normally i never like live but in this case its just the best.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

I have seen people say that before over here, Some time ago someone said that even the word you sounds too much like jew so don't listen to songs where the word you is used. :?

But personally i don't think its a big deal, We are SS so it sounds pretty weird that we can be easily be manipulated trough music.

I didn't mean this song specificly, but think about it. Would you be affirming that the world is shit every single day?
Would you be affirming that life sucks, and that you'd rather wallow in misery (Three Days Grace earlier songs, in example - though the vocals are great, dont get me wrong on that)
Or for war songs, in example, a song titled 'crusadors'
Or 'I dont speak human' Omnia - which is a reference to being out of touch with the general population, I think they interpreted it from the point of view of a wolf.

The songs are great, often, don't get me wrong, but would you be affirming to yourself that you cannot communicate with the outside world?

Some 'bad' examples of Inkubus Sukkubus.. they made a song called 'the rape of maude bowen' - which is about a historical thing, that a girl got raped, then walked in the river and died, which was blamed on her, then they pierced her heart with a stake, and then the mom was made out to be a witch or so, so they killed her too.
It is a sad story and it is great that it is being retold, but would you listen to this every single day? I would not.

To me music, is also a way to expression, and Im not saying that you shouldn't listen to what helps you get through a certain period of time. But I am saying to be aware of what you are listening to..

I can name more examples of songs you probably shouldn't be listening to *on repeat*.
I opened up the files on my old mp3 from about 10 years ago. From perhaps a bit more than a handful of songs, I dont listen to anything whats on there anymore.

You should check out Ulf Soderberg*, Forndom, Danheim, Einar Selvik, Wardruna. ^-^

*I know this suffixe is a red flag in itself but I'm quite 99,99% sure he's not a kike.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

I dont think you should avoid the word 'you' in songs either. It is such a common word that you would mostly associate it with something else, not the joos.

I made a response to your post before but apparently it didn't go trough...

Anyways what i wanted to say was that we are SS and that i don't believe that we are so weak willed that we will fall victim to some lyrics from some random songs. We know fully well whats going on so to me it sounds weird that you have to be careful for music, Cuz well you might reaffirm to yourself that these lyrics imply to you.

Personally i rarely listen to music, So whenever i do listen to music i just dont really care about all of that. If i like the music i like it and if i dont like it i dont like it, To me its as simple as that. And ofcourse sometimes i stop listening to some songs because i hate the lyrics even tough i used to love it, But thats a different story.

If you want to worry about music, You do you, There are plenty of other SS that do as well. But i just can't be bothered to worry about something like that, And i want people to know that its not something that you have to be worried about when you are an SS.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

I made a response to your post before but apparently it didn't go trough...

Anyways what i wanted to say was that we are SS and that i don't believe that we are so weak willed that we will fall victim to some lyrics from some random songs. We know fully well whats going on so to me it sounds weird that you have to be careful for music, Cuz well you might reaffirm to yourself that these lyrics imply to you.

Personally i rarely listen to music, So whenever i do listen to music i just dont really care about all of that. If i like the music i like it and if i dont like it i dont like it, To me its as simple as that. And ofcourse sometimes i stop listening to some songs because i hate the lyrics even tough i used to love it, But thats a different story.

If you want to worry about music, You do you, There are plenty of other SS that do as well. But i just can't be bothered to worry about something like that, And i want people to know that its not something that you have to be worried about when you are an SS.

It has nothing to do with a weak will. Nor did I say that it is something you should worry about.

But I think you personally would feel pretty disgusted by trashy music, that was played on repeat and/or forced down your throat, like those xmas tunes that come back every single year.

Plus you do not take into consideration the effects of meditation. As one grows stronger one needs more control over their own mind, since you would influence your surroundings much more easily.
This is in fact on the JoS website.
This also means, to step away from all things that would negatively influence you, be it watching too many anime or too much television, doing weed/drugs, or listening to shitty music and crappy podcasts.
It has been said before, years ago, that watching such things puts the mind in some state of trance, making it more influenceable for all kinds of things.

It also has to do with the "Law of Attraction" or like I said before, affirmations.

Moreso, I do not recall seeing you before on the forums, and this makes me question what your motives are.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Being a Satanist or not really has no effect on will. If anything, a lot of new satanists are easily deceived, and mostly by themselves more than anything else.

Personally, I view listening to negative music as eating junk food, as to the effect it has on your mind compared to junk foods effects on the body. Music does influence emotion. Music is vibration turned art. It will have an effect, especially if you are sensitive to those things. Like war drums hyping you up before battle. And everyone has different sensitives. Like some people’s bodies aren’t as effected by alcohol as others. Some people can eat more junk food than others before feeling ill etc.

Maybe listening to negative music won’t seem to have an effect on you in the present, but I think it would be wrong to say it has no effect at all. We as Satanists can develop stronger wills than most average people, but that doesn’t make us invulnerable.

Something to consider also, just because something doesn’t seem to effect you negatively, doesn’t mean that it is not. Like someone that eats like shit every day. They may not even realize how bad it makes them feel until they clean up their diet.

Whether some music had negative effects is nothing to be all consumed by, yes, but I think it’s dangerous to go by the line of thinking that: “I’m a Satanist so I’m too powerful to be effected by these lowly harmonics!”

You are still human.

I don't know if there is a misunderstanding or what but let me try to explain what i mean.

First off i did not say people should listen to negative music, As i said: ''...We know fully well whats going on''. Besides that i recall hps Maxine stating that one should avoid right brain activities as much as possible, Listening to music is a right brain activity, So it might not be the most wise thing to listen to songs on repeat either.

So keeping this in mind i meant that one should not really worry about the music they are listening to, As in lyrics, singer, band etc. For example you are visiting your family and they are listening to elvis presley (Jew), Are you going to be worried that his music will somehow sway you to the other side?

I am well aware that music can play on the emotions of people, But I commented on the lyric part here. If a SS brother or sister decides to listen to dark gloomy music 24/7... i mean that would just be plain stupid, I Think that if anyone is being serious about being an SS they wouldn't be doing this sht, So i don't know why anyone needs to explain this to them.

Besides all of this, I have seen people comment on not listening to certain music because there is a jew in the band, Or there was jewish influence while making the song etc... And i mean that is hard to avoid now isn't it? Just turn on the radio and 99% of what you hear is at least influenced by jews, You can't avoid it. If i hear a song i like i won't be like ''omg i wonder how the jews influenced this song i need to find it out before i ever want to hear it again''. Alright thats an exaggeration but i hope that you guys understand what i was trying to say.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back