Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Rituals

One Wire Phenomenon

As some of you know i have not been around and i would like to know what rituals we are doing now? Is it still the fRtr? And the Tetragramaton? Sorry but for some reason i nothing is displayed of Hp cobra in his posts when i open them.

When i was in that Rehab,a day before i escaped i was blotting out the name GOD in the bible starting in Genesis,i used a pen so it dit not blot out completely. Im not sure if it did anything but the feeling that came over me was that relieved feeling i get when doing the fRTR.
Maby it really works can i ask the Hp to investigate this maby or something.
I may be completely wrong,but i feel its worth thinking about.
Hail Satan

One Wire Phenomenon said:
When i was in that Rehab,a day before i escaped i was blotting out the name GOD in the bible starting in Genesis,i used a pen so it dit not blot out completely. Im not sure if it did anything but the feeling that came over me was that relieved feeling i get when doing the fRTR.
Hail Satan

It actually might be like the rtr a little bit in energy and effect if your intention is to erase the thoughtform but this takes so much effort its not even worth considering how many times the word God and Lord and stuff appears in the bible and your talking the English bible not even as powerful as a hebrew one would be. You realize God and Lord and names of YHVH in the bible appear probably close to 10000 or more times right and you have to sit through and read everything almost to do this. Not worth the effort. We have the rtr like what we are doing now and it works fine.

slyscorpion said:
One Wire Phenomenon said:
Hail Satan

It actually might be like the rtr a little bit in energy and effect if your intention is to erase the thoughtform but this takes so much effort its not even worth considering how many times the word God and Lord and stuff appears in the bible and your talking the English bible not even as powerful as a hebrew one would be. You realize God and Lord and names of YHVH in the bible appear probably close to 10000 or more times right and you have to sit through and read everything almost to do this. Not worth the effort. We have the rtr like what we are doing now and it works fine.

Yes okay thank you

http://sharevideo1.com/v/Mk1YaWIzRkgzZjQ=?t=ytb&f=co

Alef bet song Hebrew for Children
Can someone make a reversed version

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back