Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The tricks that trolls use here

David

Many trolls (enemies of Satan) (Jews, Christians, Muslims) create a new account here each time
And here they start delusional

Some troll tricks :
_They start delusional and introduce themselves as a god or a goddess

_They give the wrong information to newcomers
they convey the wrong answers

_They are saying with lie that a meditation has caused bad effects or harm to themselves
they do this to scare newcomers To keep newcomers from power meditating

_They are lying that They have done a magic in the best way , like(love spell)And then they claim that their spells were not powerful
although they have never done it and lie to create confusion
_They claim to have seen a goddess or god
then they define the characteristics of a god Then
so they start making a god look bad for example: I saw a god with blue eyes and tall blond hair looking at me. Suddenly I went into a coma and woke up. I saw that his appearance had become very scary and ...,
they start telling the same nonsense lies

These are the tricks of many trolls

Pretty much. They usually play nice then go into craziness i.e. ex: ZLS Zolaluckystar, artwork then subtle things.

My biggest problem with some of these guys information albeit for all the trolling they do some truth has to be said. Is the craziness of their delusions some of them really make it seems like meditation is lalaland or some dream world. Yes you can ARGUE meditation is some sort of lucid dream like scenario when you delve deep. For example certain Buddhist, Tibetans, and long term mindfulness meditationors maybe even some power meditation like chakra work. Have stated that at some point during the meditation after many years maybe a good 3-4+ years of delving down into the deep waters. There are certain points where it feels like your in outer space(unlimited space) and when you vibrate a mantra or perform some vibration the entire Universe feels like it's gonna rip apart into vibration. It's a type of meditation level whereby the very foundation of your soul is being vibrated completely and even your environment. It's really advanced stuff and rarely people reach these levels.

But I would not be surprised if some people spin this as the end is nigh scenario and warn against it. Even though it's a natural process and it seems like eventually everyone reaches this level.

harm in meditation

This one isn't so bad per say I will admit some people have had rough experiences with meditation. I've never been able to delve deep into meditation but there are even people who've done mindfulness just simple void meditation due to meditation becoming mass popular due to stress and whatnot and having issues.

I'll admit they(trolls) are exacerbating the situation but I'll readily admit don't be surprised if even when the Gods are around and are teaching people or there are re-education centers people freaking out. People have not done mass meditation for long time due to xtianity and or ignorance.

So this one isn't completely 100% untrue rather it specify specific people. Some people are more susceptible towards negative interaction with meditation.

In the end even with all the craziness and delusions people have with meditation and all this stuff whether trolls or normal people or even people in the know. Someone at some point is gonna suffer negativity even if it means overcoming that to produce positivity.

These trolls and kosher trolls might be creating and inventing fantastical lies. But funny enough in their lies they state truth. SOME people are gonna suffer negativity precisely described by these trolls. Again this could be anything you never know but at some point we as a collective species have to work through these things document them and work towards bettering ourselves.

Anyways fellow JoS and non-JoS people whom meditate and are pist off at trolls. Don't get twisted up by their bullshit keep going some day great things will shine on our World.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back