Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Everyone needs to calm down.

starcannon

The latest and greatest bit of bullshit that was the election is over... In spite of all evidence. In spite of protests. The enemy has shut it down. They are shutting everything down. They are dismantling free speech, and soon they might even dismantle the internet.

So... Despite all of this... Everyone needs to calm down and breathe. We have the tools to fight this.

Take stock of your situation. What do you need to stock up on? Do you have the appropriate security? Prepare. Stock up. If you can procure things for your self defense, do so.

Go to work. Stay home. Don't be a target at protests. Stay safe. Make back ups of things you need.

Then do the RTR + tetragrammaton.

Now here's why we need to calm down. Tensions are high. People are on edge. The enemy is doing a lot of things. And when they do a lot of the things all at once, it's going to be a botch job. Someone somewhere is going to make a very stupid mistake.

It's like that movie V for Vendetta where the secret police shoots the girl in a moment of arrogance, then everyone snaps. We're at that point.

Last year we found out just how broken everything in this world really is. This year we find out just how deep that really goes. This year isn't looking so great, but remember that is darkest before the dawn. The enemy is outing itself worse than ever, and the incoming administration is hated by fully half the country. Their days are numbered. They know this. They are in full panic.

Just remember: do your auras of protection, do the RTR and tetragrammaton, stay safe, stay anonymous, and don't make dumb decisions.

The gods are with us. We have the tools to fight this at the level where it needs to be fought.

I have been feeling exactly like you describe, just different wording

It’s like a rollercoaster, you see, when the car is slowly climbing to the top, building up energy, it is relatively slow and those observing can feel a nervousness before the actual ride begins

There’s a point in which the car stops right before unleashing all that energy in a quick manner, I feel like we’re at that point, where we might be up for a hell of a ride

Of course anxiety and all sort of feelings can invade those who try to look ahead and know what’s coming, but that’s not what we should do

There's all kinds of anxiety going around.
Half the country is anxious.

It helps to just do what you can. That helps to let anxiety go.

Trust the gods, too. This could have gone far, far worse. It's very manageable for us.

There are breathing exercises that help. Void meditation. Also, clean the aura. Power meditate. And as always, rtr away when you can.

I think the enemy is trying to send out curses on everyone who isn't on their side. Kind of a wet blanket approach. It's like watching a grown old man throw a temper tantrum. He doesn't have the power to hurt like he once did. So he just tries to fake and intimidate everyone into submission but it's just not working and once fearful people are now just getting irritated for being yelled at for no reason.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back