Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do I feel Emotional pain?

TanzanianGod

Why do i feel so much emotional pain when i do love magick? My chakras are all open. I can handle large amounts of energy. I have experience.

I am currently doing a lovespell. And i feel so much emotional pain. Its so powerful it makes me numb to pain and pleasure. I have muscle tremor from this. My body shakes and quakes. I cant focus. I have little desire for food. Why is it happening? And how can i deal with it? This situation is making me so humble and with this humbleness i say “Please help with your comments”.

Extra questions:
1. How can i use emotional pain to grow? How can i face this situation and rise above it such that the pain is there but i dont feel it? Stopping the working is not an option.

2. Is pain positively natural? Do the advanced feel pain? I thought advancement brings about more pleasure and less pain. Just out of curiosity and with a sense of respect , “Do the gods feel pain?”

If the gods weren’t in pain over the situation of our world, they wouldn’t be helping us. They do feel all emotions. It’s been said, Satan has very powerful emotions.

All emotions are natural. Including pain, hate, anger. These things are often seen as negative, but really, it’s the way you deal with them. If you’re feeling this pain, there’s probably hang ups and blocks you need to deal with. Perhaps bad past relationships or something related. Only you would know the details here. Be honest with yourself and reflect.

As well as doing your love working you need to do workings to cleanse blocks, bindings and negative karma on your soul related to love.

You don’t need to ignore problems. You need to face them with strength and understanding. Then you can overcome them.

TanzanianGod said:
Why do i feel so much emotional pain when i do love magick? My chakras are all open. I can handle large amounts of energy. I have experience.

I am currently doing a lovespell. And i feel so much emotional pain. Its so powerful it makes me numb to pain and pleasure. I have muscle tremor from this. My body shakes and quakes. I cant focus. I have little desire for food. Why is it happening? And how can i deal with it? This situation is making me so humble and with this humbleness i say “Please help with your comments”.

Extra questions:
1. How can i use emotional pain to grow? How can i face this situation and rise above it such that the pain is there but i dont feel it? Stopping the working is not an option.

2. Is pain positively natural? Do the advanced feel pain? I thought advancement brings about more pleasure and less pain. Just out of curiosity and with a sense of respect , “Do the gods feel pain?”

Do you target a singel women ?

A1. We should use our anger/emotional pain if possibel while doing the F-RTR. But during a love working I suggest you shouldn´t feel pain. I think it is posssibel to project your emotions like you miss someone badly on someone else, but what happens if both people meet again, this is not love. Therefore the relationship will not last long.

A2. Pain is not bad on it self, it shows people when they have a wound. So it can be treated or at least not injured more.
If you think of the buddist monk who did lite him self on fire. He must had such an intense void fokus so he could black out any amount of pain. Atleast this is my explanation. If a mere human can do this, it should be a rather easy task for a god.
I think its up to the individual god if he/she wants to feel pain.

It’s sounds like your life force or serpent could be awakened or you’re overcharged. Basic meditations alone can cause unsettling negative feelings as they are being removed from the soul, but having too much empowerment without a clean enough soul can amplify negativity. It’s better to go the route of cleaning and unblocking versus empowering. Practice exhalation of excess energy by opening all chakras including the minor chakras and allow it to exit through the crown, hands, and feet. Clean your aura and then settle down on any other workings that may empower. That would be my recommendation.

The pain is happily gone. Had woounds to heal. And Karma from the working was also kicking in. Thanks for your caring comments. Satanic blessings to all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back