Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Raising Serpent/ Going trough block

SigTyr

Another useless technique from me, better wait for a comment from local gurus to say that's it's safe to use or not.

It appears that most common block that prevents serpent to rise is located at throat chakra. So this working is mainly for those who can't go past this one.

Vibrate EIHWAZ to the lower part of the body(base chakra) , THURIZAS to the middle (block) and ANSUZ to the top (6th chakra).
Repeat this 66 times.

It's not a one time work...

Waiting until next week when you're risen and in two weeks when you'll be immortal. All local gurus will bow to you.

But yes, Ansuz and Thurisaz and can will assist you to break your blockages.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Waiting until next week when you're risen and in two weeks when you'll be immortal. All local gurus will bow to you.
Ahahah, that would be too nice, but I don't need anyone to bow.
"Easy magnum opus" is not my doing. :D

BTW, I wanted to ask, will curved back prevent serpent to rise?

SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You mean like severe scoliosis? It can make it painful, and you should try your best to address these issues before you proceed.

Do Hatha yoga and do it with loyalty, daily. This will work on the energy you're raising with the Runes to get further rid of blockages.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You mean like severe scoliosis? It can make it painful, and you should try your best to address these issues before you proceed.

Do Hatha yoga and do it with loyalty, daily. This will work on the energy you're raising with the Runes to get further rid of blockages.
Yes, scoliosis.
I've noticed that me and my siblings have exact same curves.
I think it's because we have been baptisised and our dad prayed too much. I don't think it's coincidence that curves are located at the blockages area... I've noticed that people who have been exposed to orthodoxy have the simular issues.

I've started to do working out daily for more then 100 days already without skipping, because:
a) I couldn't handle energy rising, I had like epileptic seizures, flashes of bright light and my back fash shaking like a fish on the ground or something. Now it's more calm.
b) I wanted to ink sigils and I knew that it would increase my bioelectricity (and it did, I couldn't sleep for few nights, and I was just laughing and talking nonsense)

I've been thinking about yoga, after your advice I will proceeded. I would prefer to find someone who can help, as I know myself, I can go to extreme I do more harm, then good, but I highly doubt I will find someone here...

Thank you, HPHC.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Sometimes after training I managed to find a position that helps me to keep back straight. Then it makes me relaxed. It's really rare for me to be relaxed physically, I remember all the sport coaches,doctors,physiotherapist were mad that I couldn't relax.
Iike my shoulders are always tensed since childhood, and nobody could do anything about that.

But If I somehow manage to relax I go into some "godlike" mode. I don't know how to describe it.
I can see with my eyes closed. I see the energy and my vision becomes perfect ( my vision is - 7 :( ). I can also sence energy, it's vibrating intensively.

I guess yoga it is

SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:

Yes, scoliosis.
I think it's because we have been baptisised and our dad prayed too much. I don't think it's coincidence that curves are located at the blockages area... I've noticed that people who have been exposed to orthodoxy have the simular issues.

I've started to do working out daily for more then 100 days already without skipping, because:
a) I couldn't handle energy rising, I had like epileptic seizures, flashes of bright light and my back fash shaking like a fish on the ground or something. Now it's more calm.
b) I wanted to ink sigils and I knew that it would increase my bioelectricity (and it did, I couldn't sleep for few nights, and I was just laughing and talking nonsense)

I've been thinking about yoga, after your advice I will proceeded. I would prefer to find someone who can help, as I know myself, I can go to extreme I do more harm, then good, but I highly doubt I will find someone here...

Thank you, HPHC.

You're into unbalanced extremes now and this can have serious drawbacks from which one's mind may not return, or it may be damaged.

Anyhow, consider a doctor at this, orthopedist. He'll help with the scoliosis aspect.

You are also a bit wrong because many people know and they will help you, and there is no point to assume that everyone is stupid or that they can't understand. Because they can. I totally can understand all what you mean here, and have been through similar things myself.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Yes, scoliosis.

Thank you, HPHC.

Anyhow, consider a doctor at this, orthopedist. He'll help with the scoliosis aspect.

I've seen many doctors in my life.
All they say is: oh, yes, you have scoliosis, who doesn't? There is no way to fix that. You own me 50 euro :D

Or sometimes I sence some malicious intentions from them.
I think I need to find someone, who is not part of the xian hive mind...

SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:
Yes, scoliosis.

Thank you, HPHC.

All they say is: oh, yes, you have scoliosis, who doesn't? There is no way to fix that. You own me 50 euro :D

Pullups and hanging may help you. And core exercises for the body. And hatha.

About the back issue, i had a problem with a herniated disk. My advice is 90 day Satanama working and Yoga(the basic versions from the 40 day programm). If you put in the work the Gods will surley guide you to someone who will assist you in fixing your spine.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you again, HoodedCobra!
Will add hatha to my routine.

SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SigTyr said:

Can't stress core exercises enough, some may see them as just painful boring work, but the core is everything that sustains you, a weak core creates many problems.

Aquarius said:
SigTyr said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Can't stress core exercises enough, some may see them as just painful boring work, but the core is everything that sustains you, a weak core creates many problems.
Can't argue with that.
There is a reason we did 2.5h of exercises during 3h long mma training, the rest was actual fighting.
I was stupid enough to take a long break after trauma thinking that I can easily get back in shape, now I need to start all over again. But at least now motivation is spiritual.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back