Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Easy Magnum Opus

Player7

I created this meditation myself and thought I’d share.

Breathe white-gold energy into the Sacral and 6th Chakra until the energy is bright like the sun. Then brighten the chakras with the energy until the chakras are bright white-gold to activate them. Move the energy from the chakras after they’re activated to the Solar Plexus Chakra and combine it in the Solar Plexus Chakra. Then breathe white-gold energy into the combined energy until it’s bright white-gold to purify the energy then activate the 3rd Chakra with the combined energy the same as the others.

The Solar Plexus chakra is the Grail of Lucifer which is also connected to the Adrenal Gland which produces adrenaline and when combined with the Elixir from the Prostate Gland (Sacral Chakra) and the Pineal Gland (6th Chakra) it combines into an anti-ageing Elixir for the body. I tried combining it with the Heart Chakra but I don’t think that’s good because instead of digesting it, the Elixirs would go to your bloodstream and dilute your blood which could lead to death since the Heart Chakra is connected to the Thymus Gland next to the heart itself. With the Solar Plexus activated it would instead lead to the digestive tract and be processed naturally into the body.

I figured activating the chakra which is directly connected to the glands would activate the glands themselves and get the Elixir produced.

Try it please before commenting on the meditation. I’ve had good comments from Satan to myself from making this. Creativity is good.

Hail Satan!

Even Easier Magnum Opus: Tell yourself "I AM SO IMMORTAL x1" times. When you become immortal, then do this other very extreme meditation: Inhale Gold light and tell your "I AM SO AWESOME" x1 times.

Enjoy Godhead and immortality. I am 15 years old and I didn't age one day by doing this meditation. I can't fathom why infinite humans haven't figured it out. They are probably inferior than me. Even the Gods bowed to my magnificence when I found this. They then asked me more questions. I told them "hey, you gotta have some respect if you wanna be immortal like me, boy". I'm my own God now. Satan's my bud, we play Playstation 5 together.

JoS Clergy and Satan and other people are good and all, but none is like me. I did the "I AM AWESOME" meditation after two whole weeks of meditating. They will never reach to my LEVEL.

On a serious note now, good job on the creativity [you need this for meditation], but you are deceiving yourself. No, this will not make you do the Magnum Opus.

Player7 said:
Hail Satan!

The process of mixing elixirs happens naturally as the serpent rises and is guided by the Gods but a person doesn’t begin the magnum opus until they’re ready. The mixing of the pineal elixir gets dropped into the 3rd. The magnum opus is a slow and gradual work. This can continue for a long time.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Even Easier Magnum Opus: Tell yourself "I AM SO IMMORTAL x1" times. When you become immortal, then do this other very extreme meditation: Inhale Gold light and tell your "I AM SO AWESOME" x1 times.

Enjoy Godhead and immortality. I am 15 years old and I didn't age one day by doing this meditation. I can't fathom why infinite humans haven't figured it out. They are probably inferior than me. Even the Gods bowed to my magnificence when I found this. They then asked me more questions. I told them "hey, you gotta have some respect if you wanna be immortal like me, boy". I'm my own God now. Satan's my bud, we play Playstation 5 together.

JoS Clergy and Satan and other people are good and all, but none is like me. I did the "I AM AWESOME" meditation after two whole weeks of meditating. They will never reach to my LEVEL.

On a serious note now, good job on the creativity [you need this for meditation], but you are deceiving yourself. No, this will not make you do the Magnum Opus.
No need to be that sarcastic, if this isn’t the Magnum Opus it’s got something to do with anti-aging. Step 2 talks about activating the pineal gland and 3 about the Sacral Chakra which this includes, I just simplified it.

Sundara said:
Player7 said:
Hail Satan!

The process of mixing elixirs happens naturally as the serpent rises and is guided by the Gods but a person doesn’t begin the magnum opus until they’re ready. The mixing of the pineal elixir gets dropped into the 3rd. The magnum opus is a slow and gradual work. This can continue for a long time.
The Magnum Opus is just improving the connection between the Spirit, Soul and Body and preventing aging. The male elixir caused by the Sacral Chakra and the female elixir caused by the Pineal Gland by themselves reduce aging and activating the 6th and Sacral Chakra causes the respective glands to activate and produce the same elixir. I came up with this after spending time in a hospital with no internet and pure boredom. And as you said it’s mixed in the 3rd.

Player7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

No need to be that sarcastic, if this isn’t the Magnum Opus it’s got something to do with anti-aging. Step 2 talks about activating the pineal gland and 3 about the Sacral Chakra which this includes, I just simplified it.

No, there is need to be sarcastic because otherwise you will not understand that no, this is not it.

The steps themselves are clear and they explain about the elixirs. The fact that this is a connection between body and spirit is also well known.

This will not suffice to stop ageing and save yourself from disease or help you finish this path. This info already exists as part of the greater information in the JoS, it wasn't a discovery.

Therefore, the importance of this can be highlighted by the sarcasm of the contrary lack of seriousness.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Is this Sigtyr? lol

It appears probable. Every so often, after their first month, for these types, they know all know either the Kundalini rising, or the Magnum Opus, or both.

I joined recently, no clue about that person.

Player7 said:
The Magnum Opus is just improving the connection between the Spirit, Soul and Body and preventing aging. The male elixir caused by the Sacral Chakra and the female elixir caused by the Pineal Gland by themselves reduce aging and activating the 6th and Sacral Chakra causes the respective glands to activate and produce the same elixir. I came up with this after spending time in a hospital with no internet and pure boredom. And as you said it’s mixed in the 3rd.

The Magnum Opus in its entirety makes you immortal. But the three preliminary steps you see in the JoS site are just for preparation, they are not even one tenth of the actual Magnum Opus formula. The main Magnum Opus formula hasn't been revealed yet by Satan, and it's a lot more than just these three steps. Not sure how accurate this is, but ex-HPs said that the Magnum Opus has 12 steps.

Player7 said:
Sundara said:
Player7 said:
Hail Satan!

It is one small part to a much larger and greater working that extends throughout the life, and this isn’t a fast track method or an easy magnum opus thing. Too much of just this without balancing and allowance for the natural course of this along with guidance could just be a fuck up, especially if a persons soul isn’t ready for the power. Don’t seek power just seek clarity and wisdom, the power comes secondary. It doesn’t matter how or why you “made it” and the information is already on JoS. It might have some validity in spiritual practice but that doesn’t mean that it’s some kind of insane secret fast track to godhead. There is no fast track. Being capable of handling large amounts of energy and psychic activity includes mental and physical preparation, self knowledge and wisdom, and spiritual cleaning. The way this began for me was initial sexual energy coming through my body in the form of twin serpents and hitting my 6th. This wound up breaking the initial psychic veil and from there my guardian facilitated the combination of these elixirs. The effects were extreme and happened on their own. I wouldn’t personally seek it. It’s good to understand the importance of these things while also understanding the power of these things. Don’t “rush to immortality” just go with the flow and listen to what your guardian and Satan guide you to first once your open enough to and the JoS/HP’s secondarily after that. Also, JoS and HP’s before that. Please study heavily about the effects of power on an unprepared mind and body and how to properly prepare yourself.

Player7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Aquarius said:
Is this Sigtyr? lol

It appears probable. Every so often, after their first month, for these types, they know all know either the Kundalini rising, or the Magnum Opus, or both.

I joined recently, no clue about that person.

And you're welcome. Did you however understand the point of the reply?

In order to approach this matter, you'll need to do meditation, and take it a bit seriously. It definitely does not happen by pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

As you meditate, you'll understand more and more about this.

To everyone who is confused and believes that JoS Magnum Opus page contains the complete Magnum Opus workings, you need to read that page carefully:

This section is under construction in that Satan and Azazel are working with me now and more information will be forthcoming. I will keep everyone up to date when more information is added.

There are certain preliminary meditations initiates must perform to prepare the soul for the more advanced workings which will build upon these. They are given below.

So you can see that the three steps are nothing but the preliminary meditations and that the Magnum Opus section is under construction. These meditations are for your preparation for the more advanced Magnum Opus workings which are not on the website yet.

I honestly don't know how people make this mistake.

Damon said:
Player7 said:

The Magnum Opus in its entirety makes you immortal. But the three preliminary steps you see in the JoS site are just for preparation, they are not even one tenth of the actual Magnum Opus formula. The main Magnum Opus formula hasn't been revealed yet by Satan, and it's a lot more than just these three steps. Not sure how accurate this is, but ex-HPs said that the Magnum Opus has 12 steps.

12 Steps would explain the 12 labors of Heracles...

SleepingWolf said:
Damon said:
Player7 said:

These are directly related, and the Labors have to do with workings of the Great Work.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
SleepingWolf said:
Damon said:

These are directly related, and the Labors have to do with workings of the Great Work.

So each of the labors are allegories for steps in the Magnum Opus? Some of them I can see, gathering the fruit of the tree next to Atlas holding the sky... not sure what the various creatures Heracles Cousin King he keeps asking for represent however. Are each of those animals that represent the various Gods representative of energy from those Chakras, that you have to collect for the Magnum Opus?

Damon said:
To everyone who is confused and believes that JoS Magnum Opus page contains the complete Magnum Opus workings, you need to read that page carefully:

This section is under construction in that Satan and Azazel are working with me now and more information will be forthcoming. I will keep everyone up to date when more information is added.

There are certain preliminary meditations initiates must perform to prepare the soul for the more advanced workings which will build upon these. They are given below.

So you can see that the three steps are nothing but the preliminary meditations and that the Magnum Opus section is under construction. These meditations are for your preparation for the more advanced Magnum Opus workings which are not on the website yet.

I honestly don't know how people make this mistake.
I know, and it's sad. People don't bother reading with conscious mind, it's as simple as that. Combine that with inexpierence, and even in some cases delusions to varying degree and you have one nice soup in the making.

Player7 said:
I created this meditation myself and thought I’d share.

Breathe white-gold energy into the Sacral and 6th Chakra until the energy is bright like the sun. Then brighten the chakras with the energy until the chakras are bright white-gold to activate them. Move the energy from the chakras after they’re activated to the Solar Plexus Chakra and combine it in the Solar Plexus Chakra. Then breathe white-gold energy into the combined energy until it’s bright white-gold to purify the energy then activate the 3rd Chakra with the combined energy the same as the others.

The Solar Plexus chakra is the Grail of Lucifer which is also connected to the Adrenal Gland which produces adrenaline and when combined with the Elixir from the Prostate Gland (Sacral Chakra) and the Pineal Gland (6th Chakra) it combines into an anti-ageing Elixir for the body. I tried combining it with the Heart Chakra but I don’t think that’s good because instead of digesting it, the Elixirs would go to your bloodstream and dilute your blood which could lead to death since the Heart Chakra is connected to the Thymus Gland next to the heart itself. With the Solar Plexus activated it would instead lead to the digestive tract and be processed naturally into the body.

I figured activating the chakra which is directly connected to the glands would activate the glands themselves and get the Elixir produced.

Try it please before commenting on the meditation. I’ve had good comments from Satan to myself from making this. Creativity is good.

Hail Satan!

Secondarily it is possibly that your Guardian guided you to this but if you’re very new I would find it unlikely. You should always think and do for yourself, but in the beginning really study up on everything on here with an open and objective listening mind. Remember it because you’ll instinctively know when to use it. Communication with the Gods is still critical for every member on here, because the information we NEED is pretty much OUT. It’s here. But only through guidance of the Gods would one be successful and safe in using all of this information. In order to be properly guided we need to have strong connections with them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back