Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it possible to install an anti-robot or security guard in the forum?

David

There are many robots in forum
Is this possible? Install an anti-robot or security guard to prevent bots from entering forum ?
P22lTe.png

Re-captcha is owned by Jewgle, and there is no way we will allow "Google" to monitor login at the forums. Arguably, this may be impossible, granted they control most of the web, but it's better they are not logging users.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Re-captcha is owned by Jewgle, and there is no way we will allow "Google" to monitor login at the forums. Arguably, this may be impossible, granted they control most of the web, but it's better they are not logging users.
There must be a way
Is it possible to increase the number of questions on the registration page and upload an image on the registration page and ask the image information for registration? for example
timezones2010.webp

Where is Mexico Time Zone?
Or from the countries in this map is brown, Declare three countries And announce two green countries in this map: ...
Or
IMG.jpg

Write a different card number
Answer:6

Kurat said:
Now is control question before registration and I do not see bots anymore in new members list.

I thought I was the only one who noticed it. All the new members after the forum upgrade appear to be human. There was a bot post that went through, but that bot was member for a week.

Kurat said:
Now is control question before registration and I do not see bots anymore in new members list.
The last robot was registered on December 23 as badrabrooke

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back