Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump Tweets For The First Time Since Suspension, Says "New Administration Will Be Inaugurated On Jan 20"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-tweets-first-time-suspention-says-new-administration-will-be-inaugurated-jan-20

Almost exactly 12 hours after his Twitter account was suspended for 12 hours (with the caveat that a permanent suspension would follow if he did not follow twitter's terms of service), Trump returned to his favorite social network and in a 2:41 min video condemned Wednesday's Capitol riots while effectively conceding, saying that he would focus on ensuring a smooth transition to the Biden administration and that "a new administration will be inaugurated on Jan 20."

Trump began by saying he was "outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem" in the "heinous attack on the Capitol." Saying that "the demonstrations who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy" he slammed "those who engaged in the acts of violence and destruction" saying they "do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay."

Proceeding next to the outcome of the election, Trump said that "we have just been through an intense election and emotions are high. But now tempers must be cooled and calm restored. We must get on with the business of America."

"My campaign vigorously pursued every legal avenue to contest the election result. My only goal was to ensure the integrity of the vote. In so doing I was fighting to defend American democracy", a statement which we doubt Congress Democrats will agree with. Trump then went on to say that "we must reform our election laws to verify the identity and eligibility of all voters and ensure faith and confidence in all future elections."

Which brings us to Trump's technical concession: "Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan 20. My focus now turn to ensuring the smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment now calls for healing and reconciliation."

Trump then turned his attention to the covid pandemic, saying that "defeating this pandemic and rebuilding the greatest economy on earth will require all of us working together. It will require a new emphasis on the civic values of patriotism, faith, charity, community and family. We must revitalize the sacred bonds of love and loyalty that bind us together as one national family."

The president concluded with yet another implicit concession, but left off in a somewhat cryptic fashion: "To the citizens of our country, serving as your president has been the honor of a lifetime. And to all of my wonderful supporters, I know you are disappointed but I also want you to know that our incredible journey is only just beginning."

And now we wait to see if and when Twitter will nuke this video too.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Which brings us to Trump's technical concession: "Congress has certified the results. A new administration will be inaugurated on Jan 20. My focus now turn to ensuring the smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power. This moment now calls for healing and reconciliation."

When did Trump turn into Biden? That sounds something Biden would say. Is he reading from the same teleprompter?

Trump is the biggest f*cking dissapointment of this century. The one person who had the potential to use the greatest country in the world as the vanguard against globalist jews and their cuckolds simply bent over and doesn't do squat as they are literally dismantling USA into a 3rd world marxist backwater slum that it will become under Biden's administration.

He is too selfish and cowardly to use Nationalist front as anything more then a personal political power-fantasy tool.

truth.seeker1 said:
Trump is the biggest f*cking dissapointment of this century. The one person who had the potential to use the greatest country in the world as the vanguard against globalist jews and their cuckolds simply bent over and doesn't do squat as they are literally dismantling USA into a 3rd world marxist backwater slum that it will become under Biden's administration.

He is too selfish and cowardly to use Nationalist front as anything more then a personal political power-fantasy tool.
Kinda hard to do that when the Jews are in complete control of the country.

truth.seeker1 said:

Well we expected that. The only reason he did some few good things is because he was not compleatily sold out to the enemy and our Rtrs. Biden as president is a 'good' thing. People are now more aware, as soon as he fucks up there will be mass awakening, and the enemy will not contain it.

Trump has not conceded and very well still might serve a second term, he stated that there will be a peaceful transition to a "new administration" not a "Biden Administration". His second term would be a "new administration", he has already been replacing people in positions around him. That is not something someone on the way out would be doing. He has also stated that his and his supporters journey has just begun. Trump has all the evidence of what has happened and has let the fraud and criminals expose themselves to the world for all to see. The only thing left is for him to take action. We will know over the next couple weeks if Trump is really trying to save the USA or was simply a placeholder to keep people from taking action themselves for the past four years.

Crippler said:
Trump has not conceded and very well still might serve a second term, he stated that there will be a peaceful transition to a "new administration" not a "Biden Administration". His second term would be a "new administration", he has already been replacing people in positions around him. That is not something someone on the way out would be doing. He has also stated that his and his supporters journey has just begun. Trump has all the evidence of what has happened and has let the fraud and criminals expose themselves to the world for all to see. The only thing left is for him to take action. We will know over the next couple weeks if Trump is really trying to save the USA or was simply a placeholder to keep people from taking action themselves for the past four years.
Hopefully, this is something that I thought too. Maybe the Rtrs are going to help us with that. Either way, we should not really expect that much from these politicians but he has been in some ways better than expected even if he did not adress some important things.

Crippler said:

Taking what Trump said and done and interpreting it as some sort of 'secret plan' is how the Q nonsense managed to linger in people's minds. They've hit the public with these 'n-dimensional chess' theories over and over -- especially during the post-election drama.

Oh, Trump has it covered because he went to play golf, some CIA asset spoke about encrypted watermarked ballots, Sydney Powell's unstoppable 'Kraken' -- which was also rumored to be some sort of military contingency plan, the Supreme Court's 'loyalty', Pence's power to not approve the electoral vote -- should I go on?

This is the kind of manipulation that aims to get you depressed. I know that's not the case with an SS, but it would still feel awkward when you realize you got high on white-hat conspiratorial info-dumps. It's like getting sugar-highs -- not healthy.

Inflorescentia said:
Crippler said:

Taking what Trump said and done and interpreting it as some sort of 'secret plan' is how the Q nonsense managed to linger in people's minds. They've hit the public with these 'n-dimensional chess' theories over and over -- especially during the post-election drama.

Oh, Trump has it covered because he went to play golf, some CIA asset spoke about encrypted watermarked ballots, Sydney Powell's unstoppable 'Kraken' -- which was also rumored to be some sort of military contingency plan, the Supreme Court's 'loyalty', Pence's power to not approve the electoral vote -- should I go on?

This is the kind of manipulation that aims to get you depressed. I know that's not the case with an SS, but it would still feel awkward when you realize you got high on white-hat conspiratorial info-dumps. It's like getting sugar-highs -- not healthy.

There is no manipulation, it is simply seeing the evidence of what is going on and predicting what very well might happen, rather then blindly believing what you are told by the media and faux government agents. When does the jew run media ever report the truth or facts about anything? Never, they always put their spin on it. Yet what I routinely see on this site is the media reports being taken as factual information when they lost all credibility a long time ago. I even see the HP doing this from time to time. The Nashville shooting being the last one, another big one was Jeffry Epstein death. I would much rather use my own intellect to observe the clues and reality around me to come to conclusions about what is going on rather than blindly believing what I'm told.

Biden might end up serving as president, but when you observe the facts and reality about what is going on with the election it tells me Trump has something up his sleeve and will likely serve a second term in which case big changes will be coming.

No secret operation you say. Do you expect them to come out and tell you all about their secret operation? They're secret for a reason, unlike the fake Osama Bin Laden secret operation which was simply a show for the sheep.

Here is Chris Miller thanking Mike Pence about a complex military operation, watch how emotional he is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzDUVFRXGsA

Have you ever heard of CISA(Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency) probably not, very few people have.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybersecurity_and_Infrastructure_Security_Agency

What I keep trying to stress is that the election is not over, even though everyone thinks it is and don't be surprised if Trump ends up serving a second term.

Crippler said:
rather then blindly believing what you are told by the media and faux government agents.

So instead of believing in what the JSM has to say, believe everything Q and demented Christian cuck followers have to say.

Everything the Q people say can be interpreted as pipe dreams that will never happen or in other words, Copium.

Like the commenter above said, not even days after the elections all these retards were talking about Sidney Powell releasing the kraken and don’t worry guys all of the fake ballots are watermarked with blockchain and this is all a giant sting against the deep state because a Jewish CIA con man named Steve piezenik went on infowars and said it, so it must be true! I seriously wonder if you people ever get tired of being wrong about everything, exactly the same as the media.

Oh BTW I will let you in on who “Q” is, he is a Jew named Stephen miller that is close to Trump, that’s it.

stephen-miller-e1516922560570.jpg

This rat is playing all of you and it’s sad to watch

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back