Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Aura of Darkness Engulfs the world as American politics come to an end

Jack

As of writing, reanimated corpse Joe Biden the Communist Chinese and Jewish Globalist agent has been falsely certified as the President of the United States, having stolen the election through a consortium of Fraud, both on the state level and with the tampering through the Dominion Voting machines.

Trump has put out a statement following the Capitol hill protest that he will peacefully transition to the Biden administration. The American political system of Democracy is now essentially over. If you are reading this, what you have to understand is that you are currently living under occupation. Globalist Jews have conquered the State machinery through the politicians, a fraud election and the feds.

If you're unable to understand what I just said, realize this - THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER FAIR ELECTION BECAUSE THE MACHINES ARE RIGGED. Never will another Nationalist or Patriot be elected through this process and NEVER will anyone be able to forward legislation to help Americans legitimately through this system.

Whatever you think about Trump, he did do a lot of good things. He couldn't do a lot of things he promised due to lack of time or being cockblocked by Marxist Judges and it took a long time to just build that wall. But he was still an elected president, elected by the people. The Jews have stolen the right to vote and effectively set the constitution ablaze after just defrauding Millions of United States Citizens.

The Republicans backstabbed the people by not objecting to the Georgia and Pennsylvania certification and participated in ritual humiliation by applauding the certification without objection. And most of all remember the disgusting piece of shit Mike Pence the jew cocksucking evangelist who could have rejected the vote and was required to do so according to the constitution in case of fraud didn't do anything. In the end it was a jew loving Christian who destroyed the last chance for Electoral politics.

Thes jews are rubbing it in your face. They want to tell you that they have total control and that the goyim has no right to self government. They want you to just accept this fraud and live on. They'll just ban you and silence you whenever they want.

But they're planning on playing a really dangerous game here. No serious Republican likes the establishment anymore. Most of them hate the main establishment Republicans and like Populists like Trump. The jews are set hell bent on alienating half of the population or more as Terrorists and insurgents.

I'm 4 years we have come to a precipice of total polarization. There cannot be a continuation of acceptance of this foreign occupation government of the jews. People don't understand why America is so important. There is no other superpower capable of resisting the Globalist Jews at this point. Through curse or grace, the situation is that the fate of America is what decides the fate of everyone else.

There's going to be brutal crackdown on freedoms coming with unimaginable political laws ,banning,arrests,laws etc.

An Aura of Darkness has engulfed our world I'm sure most of you can feel it. It's a historic day and a very unfortunate reality in which are currently living in.

I sometimes wonder if things could have gone differently. Maybe all of this didn't have to happen, and maybe the things that are going to happen could be averted. Maybe we could just convince a lot of people eventually to peacefully take personal action and spread awareness to enact global changes. But I find no answer to that question. This is the reality we are living in and we have to accept that. Our fate demands sacrifice and struggle. Our pride and respect demands that we fight against the jews who now have total control over this planet. We are going to win. Trust the Gods and trust in humanity, we're going to turn this around.

But they forget the most important thing. They might have control over the political machinery and the infrastructure, but THEY WILL NEVER RULE OUR HEARTS AND MINDS. WE WILL NEVER CONCEDE. WE WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES AND FOR THE FUTURE AGAINST THE NWO. WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE LEGITIMACY OF A JEWISH RULE,EVER!!!!

The Freemasonics Pagans who created the system weren't perfect. They created an inherently faulty system due to the inherently chaotic and faulty ideas that were born of false idealism from the enlightenment. America was used in a lot of Jewish wars and was possibly the greatest contributor to the defeat of the Nazi regime. They fought all those wars in the middle east and Latin America.

And now the Chickens have come home to roost.
statue-of-liberty-cruise-6.jpg

July 4 ,1776 - Jan 6,2020 she had a long run

I hope after we go through what's coming and clear out the rubble, that the Americans of that age will create another statue celebrating the eventual victory over the Jews by the Gentiles and that statue continue to exist for 1000s of years and carve out a state that owes allegiance to the Swastika.
man_in_the_high_castle-e1478969669463.jpg

One day ,brothers , one day ....

quote-i-have-sworn-upon-the-altar-of-god-eternal-hostility-against-every-form-of-tyranny-over-thomas-jefferson-78-93-09.jpg

I knew it was going to happen. The republicans are the biggest cucks in the history of the world tripping over themselves to denounce people standing up for themselves.

Trump and the GOP and FOUR YEARS to do literally ANYTHING about tech censorship, election fraud, ETC but instead they did NOTHING

Trump is an idiot for conceding. Democrats and the left are talking about putting him in prison when he is out of office, so even if he is a complete narcissist that only cares about what happens to him it is in his best interest to stay in office by any means necessary, but I really think this is the end. It will be years of darkness but we shall come back, if not through the ballot box there are other means to take the country back by force :x

Stop the fear mongering that is not helpful. It is not over yet at all. There is no aura of darkness over everything in fact the energy is ok aura of darkness that would be Purim and before in 2020 even Cobra said the energy is better by far now. People will having a fighting spirit. 2021 is 1776. Give me freedom or give me death. We cant give up hope till they are busting in our doors to implant a microchip. Its only then that it is too late. What you dont realize is its mostly our energy out there now. This very well even may be the easy route for the rtrs to take. I am not sure anything happened that was not supposed to.

People are 666% more awake now than in Obama Era. I dont think they are going to even make it to summer. Trust me. People need to see the enemy for themselves in this more awake state. Like a lot of people were saying they need to try to implement communism a little before people will majorly wake up.

I cant say we are ok as a nation cause I know we are not but some really bad things need to happen unfortunately to wake people up. Its not the end its only the beginning.

This very well may be much quicker in waking people up than Trump would have been as in Years earlier in some areas. I thought about it I am telling the truth.

slyscorpion said:
Stop the fear mongering that is not helpful. It is not over yet at all. There is no aura of darkness over everything in fact the energy is ok aura of darkness that would be Purim and before in 2020 even Cobra said the energy is better by far now. People will having a fighting spirit. 2021 is 1776. Give me freedom or give me death. We cant give up hope till they are busting in our doors to implant a microchip. Its only then that it is too late. What you dont realize is its mostly our energy out there now. This very well even may be the easy route for the rtrs to take. I am not sure anything happened that was not supposed to.

People are 666% more awake now than in Obama Era. I dont think they are going to even make it to summer. Trust me. People need to see the enemy for themselves in this more awake state. Like a lot of people were saying they need to try to implement communism a little before people will majorly wake up.

I cant say we are ok as a nation cause I know we are not but some really bad things need to happen unfortunately to wake people up. Its not the end its only the beginning.

This very well may be much quicker in waking people up than Trump would have been as in Years earlier in some areas. I thought about it I am telling the truth.
I did not see any fear mongering, and yes, it is going to get worse for at least this decade. As the situation on physical plane gets worse more and more people see the truth. And at the same time many will perish due to their ignorance, carelessness or other stupid reasons. Even though we rock the astral with our efforts it takes time to manifest in physical. Jews will not go out without a bang. So that being said prepare your asses for hardship.

slyscorpion said:

I expect a revolution by force to take them down long story short. Astrologically this might be winter or spring. I will back people up in the spiritual with as many rituals as possible and if the opportunity comes help out with something in the physical I was told it might by my intuition. I dont think people will put up with this for long time. By the end of the year it might be over for Biden and at least many of the Democrats.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I knew it was going to happen. The republicans are the biggest cucks in the history of the world tripping over themselves to denounce people standing up for themselves.

Trump and the GOP and FOUR YEARS to do literally ANYTHING about tech censorship, election fraud, ETC but instead they did NOTHING

Trump is an idiot for conceding. Democrats and the left are talking about putting him in prison when he is out of office, so even if he is a complete narcissist that only cares about what happens to him it is in his best interest to stay in office by any means necessary, but I really think this is the end. It will be years of darkness but we shall come back, if not through the ballot box there are other means to take the country back by force :x

I never fully trusted Trump and I dont now. I started to think he was just like the people he's supposedly fighting against in the last couple months. I knew he wasn't going to do much.

slyscorpion said:

Yep I agree. The moment people see something is wrong they will react right away. The majority of people voted Trump so they are already 'woke', the moment Biden does something they will react and some sleeping sheeps may wake up too.

Erm... this -

AUn5Wq3.png

and this -

myuVwUd.png

and this -

sFZUlTf.png

?

By "us" and "our", that also includes the rest of the World, of course.

I am pretty sure, that this had to happen.

Maybe it would be worse if it hadn't have happened.

AS HPHC said, the people are more important than the president.

Many people had their eyes opened by what had happened.

"violence, attack against democracy, riots.." all of this are lies.

Many people witnessed it live. Antifa broke one window and painted one statue. that's it.

Of course also I am a Trump supporter, but thanks to our HP HC and Maxine we already kind of knew, that this would happen and what can and will happen in the future.

this decade will be hell. The next decade will be heaven.
This decade the jew climax and show their ugly faces.
Next decade the Gods return.

The night is always the darkest before the dawn. I strongly believe, especially given the astrological setup, that we are entering the climax of the struggle right now that will surve to force people out of any lukewarm neutrality safehouses they may hide in and force them through circumstances to choose a side in this conflict.

To those who may be intimidated by the recent displays of the enemy as to the world affairs, keep in mind that they are all a symptom of desperation, not power. Power is control, and the enemy is losing it by the day. They respond to that loss by desperate attempt to throw everything they have at humanity at their last hour, which only serves to expose them at a rate not imaginabile even so far as more then a year ago.

Their agendas, such us the great reset, agenda 21, kalergi plan etc. are being currently discussed even on average public forums and media platforms by completely average people on daily basis now. What would be considered in 2019 to be shilling that was mostly available on obscure conspiracy theory platforms is now being openly accepted as common knowledge. There is no rock under which the enemy can safely hide all their crap into. All this is happened in a mere year. RTR's are a major cause of this change, so go us!

From what I've heard, most people hate American Politics anyways. American politics cannot survive in its current form. The enemy will be forced to place more of its own things into positions of authority where they will be quickly exposed. We know here that the enemy is tripping over itself with everything they do. They are required to move forward with their goals but have no spiritual backing.

Biden is just Macron 2.0

I feel an air of Liberty, now our people are truly aware that our government has been taken from us. Now that America's symbol of Nationalism has been blatantly stomped out, our fire will be forced to rage throughout the country by other means.

Even the fools who don't believe the election was rigged, they understand that 50% of America voted for Trump despite the mass propaganda against him.

TRUMP SET THE NEW STANDARD.
Biden will not uphold these standards.
Our RTRs will expose the enemy.
Our Constitution remains.
We will fight.

Bravera said:
We know here that the enemy is tripping over itself with everything they do. They are required to move forward with their goals but have no spiritual backing.
The jew doesn't know how to adapt. All it can do is blag its way through, and LARP/cosplay with a Human costume on, and behave itself, somewhat, in Human public. After it has been shunned by Humans, it moves on to other groups and remembers what it learnt, to a certain degree. If one observes the jew among Humans, one can still notice the way the jew misbehaves itself in front of us, either actually being, or pretending to be, autistic. It tries and cries and tries, but in the end it doesn't even matter (sorry!). Stupid jew. The jew is not only slave to its reptillian overlords, it is also slave to us Humans, because it has to keep up appearances and try and alter its ways for Humans to be duped into thinking things will get better, all the while the journey is still towards jewness and the direction is still towards jewness and Humans are blinkered like horses with the jew at the reigns... towards jewness.

With the jew not being able to adapt but attempts to change things a bit for Humans to be duped into and by, that's part of the reason why it takes ages to make change happen and all sorts of protests, demonstrations, pickets, petition signatures, etc., have to happen before the jew pretends to pay attention to it. That being said, sheeple still waste money on music albums to buy 2 new songs where they have every other song on the album 2 or 3 times already, for example, or the same-old-same-old jew films and programmes, which are all the same, having money wasted on. The jew remembers this. Meanwhile, the jew still has to work to please us, though - and (((entertainment))) is one of those distractions. The jew is weak and cannot force its way, so it takes its time because it knows sheeple will forget, give-up and carry on because Humans (think they) can't effect change.

...but not for much longer. People are fed-up. Even some semi-NPCs and/or others who are 'Without' have been waking up for months now and they know and realise things - if only realising that

1. for the last few centuries, bang-on 100 years each time, there was a plandemic, and also
  2. that it takes 10-15 years to pretend to be working on creating proper vaccines, whereas this one took a mere 9 months;

sick and tired of hearing about it all, all the time in 2020, but waking up and knowing and realising things nonetheless. For some reason, this reminds me of Tom and Jerry, when Butch Dog is away Tom Cat is antagonising Jerry Mouse, and when Butch Dog returns...

Bravera said:
From what I've heard, most people hate American Politics anyways. American politics cannot survive in its current form. The enemy will be forced to place more of its own things into positions of authority where they will be quickly exposed. We know here that the enemy is tripping over itself with everything they do. They are required to move forward with their goals but have no spiritual backing.

Biden is just Macron 2.0

I feel an air of Liberty, now our people are truly aware that our government has been taken from us. Now that America's symbol of Nationalism has been blatantly stomped out, our fire will be forced to rage throughout the country by other means.

Even the fools who don't believe the election was rigged, they understand that 50% of America voted for Trump despite the mass propaganda against him.

We will fight.
The constitution was set ablaze after the jews stole the election in full frontal public view, rubbed it in everyone's face and then no one in the Congress could do anything about it.

There is no constitution now. You are currently under enemy occupation I.e you have been taken over by a foreign multinational Globalist occupation government.

There is no possibility that ANY election going forward will yield ANY favorable results for ANY patriot. They can just switch votes as they did in the Dominion systems. Even if the Patriots point all this out, nothing was done (and won't be done in the future.) Electoral politics was essentially over on Jan 6.

The only way forward is to overthrow this foreign occupation government, by some means. Although I don't expect the common people to do anything without essential leaders.

In essence - you are currently living in The Communist States of America. You'll soon see this when the Democrats pass draconian Patriot 2.0 laws that gives the federal government power to override state laws, detain anyone indefinitely without probable cause ,vaccination certificates, and completely abolish the 1st amendment by totally eradicating all free speech that exists (They banned the president of the United States from all social media platforms now, and are going to purge parler. )

Also they are going to take your guns now after they do some bombings and mass shootings, which are coming. The only possible way to stop all this is to physically resist.

75 million people voted for trump. If that many people resist the police and the military, they won't have any other option that to back down.

Meteor said:
"Engulfing the world"? Well I guess that makes sense if America is your world. It's been quite Sunny where I live actually. What are you gonna do, launch some international nukes so other places have it worse than you? I think you're a bit too busy with internal affairs for that right now.
How do you expect to have any power over other continents when you can't even manage yourselves? And then you try to curse not only your own country but the entire world? Disgusting.

Anyway, it really does look quite horrible over there. But always keep hope, it's only truly over if you give up.
If you live anywhere in Europe, you are already under occupation. They can do anything they want to you, and they will going forward. Although your standard of life might be better if you live in some nordic country.

Jack said:
The American political system of Democracy is now essentially over.
In my opinion this is not the end of democracy, this is the definition of democracy. This is what democracy always was, a masked communism, an illusion of freedom, a political system designed (or maybe hijacked?) to control and enslave people while giving them the impression that they have the right to choose and the freedom to speak what they want. In my country elections were frauded both during communism and democracy, whenever was neccesary so the ``right`` parties will win. Now there is an Intelligence Agency that takes care to fraud the elections so only the neomarxist/globalist parties get into power, and if by mistake nationalist people get into power positions and do not obey the agenda, they are arrested, it happened before and it might happen with Trump as well. It didn't happen during his presidency because he was faithfull to a certain extent, but definitely not as faithfull and the senile pedophile Biden will be so this is why the jewish elites had to get rid of Trump. Trump was not supposed to be president in the first mandate neither but I assume too many people voted for him so frauding the elections against him would have been too blatant.

In communist times in my country there was no parliament but was a kind of `national assembly` voted by people, but all candidates from the lists were part of the same one dominant communist party. Now in democracy you get to choose between people from different parties but controlled from behind by the same hidden force, same with Biden and Trump. What happened in US is actually very democratic, this is the definition of democracy, the illusion of freedom of choice. Look where `democracy` led most countries, if people say something about holocaust they might go to prison, if they say something about jews they might go to prison, if they have nationalist views they get censored by media and social platforms, if they try to expose the jews they get censored. In my country the organization that fought communism last century is officialy illegal since 2004 or something, because of `democracy`. It was illegal during communism as well.

In Belgium if one doesn't go to vote, they get fined 500 euros of something, like they forcefully offer you the freedom to choose between jewish puppets. I bet elections are rigged everywhere but Intelligence takes care to hide everything.

Jack said:
Bravera said:

Biden is just Macron 2.0

We will fight.
The constitution was set ablaze after the jews stole the election in full frontal public view, rubbed it in everyone's face and then no one in the Congress could do anything about it.

There is no constitution now. You are currently under enemy occupation I.e you have been taken over by a foreign multinational Globalist occupation government.

There is no possibility that ANY election going forward will yield ANY favorable results for ANY patriot. They can just switch votes as they did in the Dominion systems. Even if the Patriots point all this out, nothing was done (and won't be done in the future.) Electoral politics was essentially over on Jan 6.

The only way forward is to overthrow this foreign occupation government, by some means. Although I don't expect the common people to do anything without essential leaders.

In essence - you are currently living in The Communist States of America. You'll soon see this when the Democrats pass draconian Patriot 2.0 laws that gives the federal government power to override state laws, detain anyone indefinitely without probable cause ,vaccination certificates, and completely abolish the 1st amendment by totally eradicating all free speech that exists (They banned the president of the United States from all social media platforms now, and are going to purge parler. )

Also they are going to take your guns now after they do some bombings and mass shootings, which are coming. The only possible way to stop all this is to physically resist.

75 million people voted for trump. If that many people resist the police and the military, they won't have any other option that to back down.

How many of our police and military voted for Trump? Do you think they are loyal to the government, or to the people?

I doubt there will be any civil war because we won't fight our own people. Perhaps occupying the government by force is our only option. Start the caravans ;D I'll rally

The Alchemist7 said:
Jack said:
In my opinion this is not the end of democracy, this is the definition of democracy. This is what democracy always was, a masked communism, an illusion of freedom, a political system designed (or maybe hijacked?) to control and enslave people while giving them the impression that they have the right to choose and the freedom to speak what they want. In my country elections were frauded both during communism and democracy, whenever was neccesary so the ``right`` parties will win. Now there is an Intelligence Agency that takes care to fraud the elections so only the neomarxist/globalist parties get into power, and if by mistake nationalist people get into power positions and do not obey the agenda, they are arrested, it happened before and it might happen with Trump as well. It didn't happen during his presidency because he was faithfull to a certain extent, but definitely not as faithfull and the senile pedophile Biden will be so this is why the jewish elites had to get rid of Trump. Trump was not supposed to be president in the first mandate neither but I assume too many people voted for him so frauding the elections against him would have been too blatant.

In communist times in my country there was no parliament but was a kind of `national assembly` voted by people, but all candidates from the lists were part of the same one dominant communist party. Now in democracy you get to choose between people from different parties but controlled from behind by the same hidden force, same with Biden and Trump. What happened in US is actually very democratic, this is the definition of democracy, the illusion of freedom of choice. Look where `democracy` led most countries, if people say something about holocaust they might go to prison, if they say something about jews they might go to prison, if they have nationalist views they get censored by media and social platforms, if they try to expose the jews they get censored. In my country the organization that fought communism last century is officialy illegal since 2004 or something, because of `democracy`. It was illegal during communism as well.

In Belgium if one doesn't go to vote, they get fined 500 euros of something, like they forcefully offer you the freedom to choose between jewish puppets. I bet elections are rigged everywhere but Intelligence takes care to hide everything.
exactly.democracy IS supposed to be evil,it's the dictatorial version of polity;hooded cobra,adolf hitler and the chain of liberalism on the death of communism website exposed this so praised government type very well.if you didn't look into these,you could as well do it,they're very helpful

Bravera said:
How many of our police and military voted for Trump? Do you think they are loyal to the government, or to the people?

I doubt there will be any civil war because we won't fight our own people. Perhaps occupying the government by force is our only option. Start the caravans ;D I'll rally

Can't really say how many for sure but they said 90% of military mail in ballots went to biden which is an absolute joke and obvious fraud. Most of the military are patriots but the cops are not on our side.

There is a reason Hitler formed the SA and kept it around after coming into power, the NSDAP did not like or trust the police. Cops are way worse than the military for many reasons.

Bravera said:
Jack said:
Bravera said:

Biden is just Macron 2.0

We will fight.

They are loyal to the Government ,unfortunately. If they are loyal to the people, they world quit rather than enforce lockdowns or forced vaccines. But if they see an overwhelming Resistance, they will change sides to the winning side.

If millions of people do civil disobedience, like during the Freedom struggle in India ,the government can be taken back.

The only issue is during such a movement the feds can get into the crowds and start mass shootings or bombings. Remember it was the feds who started breaking the windows and started fights with law enforcement in the Capitol building. It wasn't normal Trump supporters. They were all wearing black masks, and had backpacks containing their sabotage equipment. These were professional agent provocateurs, you could tell by their movements.

The Alchemist7 said:
Jack said:

In Democracy atleast you could do some things after a lot of twisting arms. Like Trump did with the wall,the tax cuts etc. That ended after all politicians from both parties publicly pledged their allegiance to Communism (by refusing to object to the certification. )

But now you have a totalitarian COMMUNIST one party rule, of a group of people who detest the people of the United States. That includes both Republicans and Democrats.

Jack said:
As of writing, reanimated corpse Joe Biden the Communist Chinese and Jewish Globalist agent has been falsely certified as the President of the United States, having stolen the election through a consortium of Fraud, both on the state level and with the tampering through the Dominion Voting machines.

Trump has put out a statement following the Capitol hill protest that he will peacefully transition to the Biden administration. The American political system of Democracy is now essentially over. If you are reading this, what you have to understand is that you are currently living under occupation. Globalist Jews have conquered the State machinery through the politicians, a fraud election and the feds.

If you're unable to understand what I just said, realize this - THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER FAIR ELECTION BECAUSE THE MACHINES ARE RIGGED. Never will another Nationalist or Patriot be elected through this process and NEVER will anyone be able to forward legislation to help Americans legitimately through this system.

Whatever you think about Trump, he did do a lot of good things. He couldn't do a lot of things he promised due to lack of time or being cockblocked by Marxist Judges and it took a long time to just build that wall. But he was still an elected president, elected by the people. The Jews have stolen the right to vote and effectively set the constitution ablaze after just defrauding Millions of United States Citizens.

The Republicans backstabbed the people by not objecting to the Georgia and Pennsylvania certification and participated in ritual humiliation by applauding the certification without objection. And most of all remember the disgusting piece of shit Mike Pence the jew cocksucking evangelist who could have rejected the vote and was required to do so according to the constitution in case of fraud didn't do anything. In the end it was a jew loving Christian who destroyed the last chance for Electoral politics.

Thes jews are rubbing it in your face. They want to tell you that they have total control and that the goyim has no right to self government. They want you to just accept this fraud and live on. They'll just ban you and silence you whenever they want.

But they're planning on playing a really dangerous game here. No serious Republican likes the establishment anymore. Most of them hate the main establishment Republicans and like Populists like Trump. The jews are set hell bent on alienating half of the population or more as Terrorists and insurgents.

I'm 4 years we have come to a precipice of total polarization. There cannot be a continuation of acceptance of this foreign occupation government of the jews. People don't understand why America is so important. There is no other superpower capable of resisting the Globalist Jews at this point. Through curse or grace, the situation is that the fate of America is what decides the fate of everyone else.

There's going to be brutal crackdown on freedoms coming with unimaginable political laws ,banning,arrests,laws etc.

An Aura of Darkness has engulfed our world I'm sure most of you can feel it. It's a historic day and a very unfortunate reality in which are currently living in.

I sometimes wonder if things could have gone differently. Maybe all of this didn't have to happen, and maybe the things that are going to happen could be averted. Maybe we could just convince a lot of people eventually to peacefully take personal action and spread awareness to enact global changes. But I find no answer to that question. This is the reality we are living in and we have to accept that. Our fate demands sacrifice and struggle. Our pride and respect demands that we fight against the jews who now have total control over this planet. We are going to win. Trust the Gods and trust in humanity, we're going to turn this around.

But they forget the most important thing. They might have control over the political machinery and the infrastructure, but THEY WILL NEVER RULE OUR HEARTS AND MINDS. WE WILL NEVER CONCEDE. WE WILL CONTINUE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES AND FOR THE FUTURE AGAINST THE NWO. WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT THE LEGITIMACY OF A JEWISH RULE,EVER!!!!

The Freemasonics Pagans who created the system weren't perfect. They created an inherently faulty system due to the inherently chaotic and faulty ideas that were born of false idealism from the enlightenment. America was used in a lot of Jewish wars and was possibly the greatest contributor to the defeat of the Nazi regime. They fought all those wars in the middle east and Latin America.

I hope after we go through what's coming and clear out the rubble, that the Americans of that age will create another statue celebrating the eventual victory over the Jews by the Gentiles and that statue continue to exist for 1000s of years and carve out a state that owes allegiance to the Swastika.

quote-i-have-sworn-upon-the-altar-of-god-eternal-hostility-against-every-form-of-tyranny-over-thomas-jefferson-78-93-09.jpg

Trump did not state there would be a peaceful transition to a "Biden administration", he said there would be a peaceful transition to a "New administration" which very well could be Trump's second term. He has already replaced people in certain positions, which is not something someone on the way out would be doing. He has all the evidence of fraud and has allowed the fraud and criminals to completely expose themselves to the world. He has been preparing for this moment the last 4 years as president and possibly long before he even became president. The election can still be overturned and most likely will. If it doesn't then I agree with the rest of your post, the world is heading for very dark times.

Crippler said:
Jack said:

Trump did not state there would be a peaceful transition to a "Biden administration", he said there would be a peaceful transition to a "New administration" which very well could be Trump's second term. He has already replaced people in certain positions, which is not something someone on the way out would be doing. He has all the evidence of fraud and has allowed the fraud and criminals to completely expose themselves to the world. He has been preparing for this moment the last 4 years as president and possibly long before he even became president. The election can still be overturned and most likely will. If it doesn't then I agree with the rest of your post, the world is heading for very dark times.
I'll reply to this after January 20 when the Q Anon delusion has been totally destroyed.

Jack said:
I'll reply to this after January 20 when the Q Anon delusion has been totally destroyed.

I'm ignorant on said manner and finding information on the internet entails both sides of the coin. You mentioned in another thread they are basically some fed psyops campaign. But is QAnon related to Anonymous the so-called Hacktivists that maybe or may not be federalis working under some guise.

What exactly is in your own understanding QAnon anyways? And what exactly makes them so special you have to wait 10 days as of the time of this posting to post about them?

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

I'm ignorant on said manner and finding information on the internet entails both sides of the coin. You mentioned in another thread they are basically some fed psyops campaign. But is QAnon related to Anonymous the so-called Hacktivists that maybe or may not be federalis working under some guise.

What exactly is in your own understanding QAnon anyways? And what exactly makes them so special you have to wait 10 days as of the time of this posting to post about them?

They want to wait until after Jan. 20 to ensure that they are correct about Trump losing the election, otherwise they are worried about looking foolish if they end up being wrong. My post was not meant to be an attack against Jack or anyone. All I was trying to do is point out that the election is not over even though everyone thinks it is nor has Trump conceded to Biden.

Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKkQ3BOo_E
he states about a smooth transition to a new administration..... a second term would be a new administration and there cannot possibly be a smooth transition between a Trump administration to a Biden administration.
he also states at the end that our incredible journey has just begun.

Trump also has stated that he has caught them all and has all the evidence, the question is whether he can succeed with his plan or not.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

They want to wait until after Jan. 20 to ensure that they are correct about Trump losing the election, otherwise they are worried about looking foolish if they end up being wrong. My post was not meant to be an attack against Jack or anyone. All I was trying to do is point out that the election is not over even though everyone thinks it is nor has Trump conceded to Biden.

Here is the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYKkQ3BOo_E
he states about a smooth transition to a new administration..... a second term would be a new administration and there cannot possibly be a smooth transition between a Trump administration to a Biden administration.
he also states at the end that our incredible journey has just begun.

Trump also has stated that he has caught them all and has all the evidence, the question is whether he can succeed with his plan or not.

Gear88 said:
Jack said:

The Feds created Q Anon to sabotage the America First movement. The stupid Q tards were duped by psyops messages where they believed Trump wanted them to storm the Capitol building - and that every traitor would be then executed by secret military intelligence.

As everyone knows none of that happened and infact those people ignorantly acted as probable cause so that the traitorous Republicans said "Oh we can't in good conscience join these terrorists. "

I want to wait till January 20 ,because the Q anon people are still delusionally retarded and they believe that the Trump message where he conceded was a deep fake and that hes secretly in Texas going to launch a mainland invasion and round up all the traitors.

The level of delusion is unprecedented and I believe most of these people are mentally deranged already.

After January 20 all these theories will be permanently put to rest.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back