Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My desperate plea to anyone reading this.

OhSaalo

I know I may sound like a troll, but I swear to Satan that this is all serious and that I am serious.

Please, help take back your nations. Do any workings, not just RTRs, but literally anything you can toss, to get the Capitol Hill stormers their full victory.

I don't like drumf either, but between drumf and bye-den, we have to be practical and choose carefully. I'm no dotard either, but being a sleepy old pedo is far worse.

Please, do MerKaBa Squares, do pure energy workings, elemental workings, please, anything to ensure that at least the lesser of two shits stain the oval office.

I will be doing the same.

May Satan Be With Us All.

Isn't it best to just stick with the schedule and give that 100% attention and focus? The clergy are wise and know what they're doing, also there's strength in numbers, it makes sense to do the same schedule together. I assume if we finish the rituals for the day we're free to do more Final RTRs with the Killing Tetragrammaton add-on?

Final RTR + as of late also addon ritual is to be done daily. This as a group effort suffices. Add the other group rituals, and we have quite a bit of action going on.

Don't panic and keep on consistent with the rituals. We will topple them in due time.

Doing as scheduled is better. Also doing rituals is very tiring for me, especially when I'm doing the White awakening ritual I feel under attack. This and the fact that I wasn't much alone this period means I couldn't do much. Not sure if Trump can win but I wish he did.

If you trow in all the forces you have into one battle you will lose the war in its entirety! I know that you are emotional right now and so are most SS i'm sure but keep your head clear!

Has father Satan or the gods told us that we need to do anything out of the ordinary? They have not! Trust in father and the gods not only them but the clergy as well, Just don't loose your marbles over some minor battle, There are more to come so once again keep your head clear.

HailVictory88 said:
Isn't it best to just stick with the schedule and give that 100% attention and focus? The clergy are wise and know what they're doing, also there's strength in numbers, it makes sense to do the same schedule together. I assume if we finish the rituals for the day we're free to do more Final RTRs with the Killing Tetragrammaton add-on?
Yep, stick to the schedule. If there where better ways we would have already done it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back