Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forced to get the Vaccine for Work

Eric13

I work in the medical industry, we’re one of the first to have access to the vaccine here in America. My boss said to me yesterday he believes it’s going to be a requirement for me to get it to continue my job once the vaccine is available to us in roughly one month. It’s not official but he says he can’t imagine a situation where the vaccine is optional. This comes from the fact we have other mandatory vaccines we must take and so this leads us to believe this one will be necessary as well. It leaves me highly nervous, because my original plan was to just avoid the vaccine. It came out too fast, people are getting really sick after taking it, it’s unheard of to have a functional and safe vaccine this fast. On top of this, the jews have been going crazy lately with plans to maintain the control we’ve been steadily ripping from them and it’s not crazy to think this vaccine could be part of such a plan. We’ve had many posts by members and clergy discussing the safety.

I’m wondering people’s thoughts on this, if we’re in such a position where our job is on the line if we don’t take it? What would you do? And also I should add, I just recently took this job after being laid off some months ago due to Covid and it’s been the hardest thing in the small town I live in to find work. I’ve been trying desperately for months and just got this job. To lose it could be real bad, as there’s really no other work I’m qualified to do in my area that’s available. It’s been tough.

I put this up for conversation because many of us will be confronted with this question. Personally, I would be against taking this so called "Vaccine", let alone at a time as early such as this [not even 6 months have passed, we have no clue what it is going to do].

I cannot advise you of "other" methods you can do in order to avoid it, but you probably can think of a few. I'll focus on some legal ones below which can give you a claim to possibly, if you want to not take the vaccine, have the capacity to refuse.

One would be to claim allergies. Another would be to have proven heart or otherwise issues. If someone is a woman and they do not want it, you can say you plan on getting pregnant and do not want this risk. If you have been through Co-Vid, you have the ability to claim you have been through it and therefore immunized. If you have had a rapid test or test that verifies you were ill, then this could be used as stepping ground to that claim.

Of course, all of this is rather theoretical.

The enemy appears to wants to push this "Vaccine" forcibly, and without minding any so called "Freedoms". Even the freedom of risking one's self is a valid freedom to want to have. After all, one takes responsibility for their choices. The argument is that this can lead other people to their demise [death by the so called Co-Vid] so one is forced to take this to protect others.

Because nobody is buying that argument, people are waking up to the fact it's shilling only meant to oppress us and that behind all this pandemic situation the enemy comes with the Communist Manifesto under the cloak. By the time Billy was at the Gates with the plan, it was already too exposed and too late for it to stick and for anyone to buy the whole thing. In most European countries, vaccine deniers are up to 80% per Nation, some close to 90%.

The enemy knows so they will utilize a mix of violence plus cat and mouse now to convince people to do the vaccine no matter what implication there is. It will be between forcing it, and in countries where people are like 9 in 10 against, they will go for more nefarious ways to try to enforce it, such as job limitations. This in most Nations will be done indirectly and slowly, such as through job requirements, or silent pressure from all sides for people to succumb and take it.

If many people deny this, we may actually have a good outcome and these will not pass. But those who want to restrain everyone didn't start all of this for nothing. They want something to come out of it. They will not accept "defeat".

Even worse, the vaccine is probably going to be ineffective, because Co-Vid will constantly mutate. I wrote about this last March, that the virus may start mutating over and over again, so we will have to live with it. Yet, this is another stepping stone for those who want to power struggle and make a political fuss out of it, to claim that we need a vaccine needle up our ass constantly and every couple of months.

All I know for certain, I personally refuse to adhere to this idea.

Even if the vaccine theoretically had no danger, this sets a dangerous precedent for the future of our society. It can't be that anytime Billy wants to vaccinate everyone we bend the rear. What's next, they create some other virus even milder or maximum deadly and everyone has to stay eternally locked in and only visit in Virtual reality? And whomever doesn't take his syringe up his ass gets no unemployment benefit or UBI?

This is nothing but a cattle farm if one does that and not a free society.

If I was 80 years old and needed to win 3 more years to serve Satan, knowing I had higher death chance from this Co-Vid, then I'd take it as lesser chance to damnation, since I'd knew I'd die in a few years anyway before anything very adverse started to kick in. But that is again theoretical.

It is a tough situation indeed. You have to make the best choice for yourself but think long and hard before you get it. Save up while you can.

** Due to legalities I will just say this is my own opinion (even though science and commonsense shows that its not just opinion) but sure..this is my own opinion**

We already know that the "vaccine" is part of the agenda, They are biological warfare against gentiles. Its not about money since the jews own and control the monetary system. Bill Gates made gentiles in Africa and Indian infertile and diseased because of the shot. Anyone who does research on vaccine and the history of vaccines would know its to harm us. Do you know how many people, kids and babies have been killed and or mental destroyed because of these shots? And the new vaccine is an MRNA vaccine, if you do the research, it can have unknown effects on the dna and cells of the body. Gentiles are the guinea pigs.

I would not get the shot at all. I refuse to...over my dead body.

You should ask the gods about this really. Who knows what is in the shot. You shouldn't ask us, just ask the gods because the gods will know best at this point. The shot could harm you or not (just build up in you over time to create the desired effects the jews want.)

They want people to get the vaccine more than once as they keep the lie about Covid going. Covid is just an excuse to spread communism all over the world. This was never about a virus. I knew it was a hoax all along. China stopped testing, lockdowns and everything. Like nothing happen. Life is normal. That means this was a scam to communize the world faster and China is the model for that, as couple politicians admitted.

Be careful about what you are going to do. You should also do research because I read that you can get out of taking a vaccine if you have allergies and other problems that vaccines can make worst.

Keep up your protection up and cleanse your blood and body too.

Be well.

This is awful. Your system, americas' system is terrible - one should be able to make their own choice regarding the vaccine. I would have refused taking the vaccine on the premises of it being rushed with uncovered technology on humans. But I also understand you can loose a lot because of refusal. My only advice is the cliché advice of consulting the Gods for help and try to do a working so you can legitimately skip the vaccine in a safe and positive way for you.

On what is going on in america right now, I hope all of you will be okay! Please share if you end up taking the vaccine because you have no other choice, your symptoms and immune response may be very valuable to us. And I do add, I HOPE that you will never need to do that. Take care brother!

HPS Shannon said:
It is a tough situation indeed. You have to make the best choice for yourself but think long and hard before you get it. Save up while you can.

** Due to legalities I will just say this is my own opinion (even though science and commonsense shows that its not just opinion) but sure..this is my own opinion**

We already know that the "vaccine" is part of the agenda, They are biological warfare against gentiles. Its not about money since the jews own and control the monetary system. Bill Gates made gentiles in Africa and Indian infertile and diseased because of the shot. Anyone who does research on vaccine and the history of vaccines would know its to harm us. Do you know how many people, kids and babies have been killed and or mental destroyed because of these shots? And the new vaccine is an MRNA vaccine, if you do the research, it can have unknown effects on the dna and cells of the body. Gentiles are the guinea pigs.

I would not get the shot at all. I refuse to...over my dead body.

You should ask the gods about this really. Who knows what is in the shot. You shouldn't ask us, just ask the gods because the gods will know best at this point. The shot could harm you or not (just build up in you over time to create the desired effects the jews want.)

They want people to get the vaccine more than once as they keep the lie about Covid going. Covid is just an excuse to spread communism all over the world. This was never about a virus. I knew it was a hoax all along. China stopped testing, lockdowns and everything. Like nothing happen. Life is normal. That means this was a scam to communize the world faster and China is the model for that, as couple politicians admitted.

Be careful about what you are going to do. You should also do research because I read that you can get out of taking a vaccine if you have allergies and other problems that vaccines can make worst.

Keep up your protection up and cleanse your blood and body too.

Be well.
Make the goyms weak and push communism....seems legit. Honestly this is scary, as far as I know one Doctores is dead after taking the vaccine. They will push it because they want us weak because they are scared of what it will happen to them when everyone will understand who is the enemy and what has done.

Eric13 said:
I work in the medical industry, we’re one of the first to have access to the vaccine here in America. My boss said to me yesterday he believes it’s going to be a requirement for me to get it to continue my job once the vaccine is available to us in roughly one month. It’s not official but he says he can’t imagine a situation where the vaccine is optional. This comes from the fact we have other mandatory vaccines we must take and so this leads us to believe this one will be necessary as well. It leaves me highly nervous, because my original plan was to just avoid the vaccine. It came out too fast, people are getting really sick after taking it, it’s unheard of to have a functional and safe vaccine this fast. On top of this, the jews have been going crazy lately with plans to maintain the control we’ve been steadily ripping from them and it’s not crazy to think this vaccine could be part of such a plan. We’ve had many posts by members and clergy discussing the safety.

I’m wondering people’s thoughts on this, if we’re in such a position where our job is on the line if we don’t take it? What would you do? And also I should add, I just recently took this job after being laid off some months ago due to Covid and it’s been the hardest thing in the small town I live in to find work. I’ve been trying desperately for months and just got this job. To lose it could be real bad, as there’s really no other work I’m qualified to do in my area that’s available. It’s been tough.

If anything try to ask Satan and the Gods what would be your best course of action, be open to their guidance. That is the advantage you have as a Satanist which all other people don't have. Even if you cannot astrally communicate perfectly, you can at least still receive their guidance and other signs, also they can help you in case your only options are very drastic measures which will lead to difficulties for you.

Personally I am so vehemently against it, I'd do everything in my power, legal or not, to refuse it, but I know this is not the best advice. This is a complicated topic and difficult situation.

This is my opinion, and not necessarily advice you should take, especially without a backup plan, but honestly, I'd quit whatever job forces me to take this vaccine which nobody really knows how it affects your life and health in the longterm.

Anything that modifies the DNA and is endorsed and released by Jews is undoubtedly destructive beyond your wildest expectations. Rather than throw my life away, potentially becoming infertile and thus shutting off all my future reproductive potential and worse, perhaps make it even harder than it already is to reach physical immortality due to the genes being damaged further, I'd give up the job in a heartbeat even if it means I'd end up on the street... A short term sacrifice to maintain my future potential.

I have sworn to myself that no matter what, I'll never get this vaccine injected into me, even if I'd be send to a fucking gulag over it. Out of principle I'll rebel against it whatever it takes, because if nobody does it, it's already too late. I'd gladly sacrifice myself for the potential betterment of humanity down the line... They can get this vaccine in me over my dead body, because I don't expect taking this to be too different from actually dying anyway.. It's designed to ruin you or perhaps as a predecessor to something designed to ruin you. Getting it is likely to cause irreversible damage to your DNA and alter your genome in very harmful ways where indefinite infertility is probably the least of your worries.

If you can get away without taking it, even if it means making some significant sacrifice for it, at least you still have a future. If you're dead you don't, not in this life at least, but rather than live as a broken human with kosher DNA, I'd choose death without hesitation, however, luckily we currently live in a time where it should be possible to avoid the vaccine without having to literally forgo your life, so I'd do everything in my power to avoid it at any cost, even if it means losing my job and ending up on the street.

Perhaps if I was in your position I'd quit out of principal and then when it inevitably becomes known just how messed up this vaccine truly is, I'd be rewarded for my vigilance. I do not believe the truth about this vaccine will remain hidden for long.

Perhaps it is possible to take legal action, though I don't know about that. As someone in the medical field, I suspect you have a much clearer picture than most civilians on how this poison affects people and what it really does. Your colleagues must know as well. I'd try to speak with my colleagues and subtly find out their opinions on this, if there's many of them who are against it or who are wary of the vaccine due to the known side effects and other associated dangers, you might have options such as do something together, legally or otherwise. Perhaps on grounds that the vaccine is known to have numerous dangerous side effects, and it's viability is questionable you could refuse it for as long as possible until the ugly truth regarding this thing becomes more well known.

I hope someone with better insights on this can give a more concrete advice. Moreso I wanted to share my personal thoughts on this since to me anything but taking the vaccine is better than the vaccine, but I know not everyone has the luxury or liberty to be as radically against it as I am personally..

VoiceofEnki said:
Eric13 said:

If anything try to ask Satan and the Gods what would be your best course of action, be open to their guidance. That is the advantage you have as a Satanist which all other people don't have. Even if you cannot astrally communicate perfectly, you can at least still receive their guidance and other signs, also they can help you in case your only options are very drastic measures which will lead to difficulties for you.

Personally I am so vehemently against it, I'd do everything in my power, legal or not, to refuse it, but I know this is not the best advice. This is a complicated topic and difficult situation.

This is my opinion, and not necessarily advice you should take, especially without a backup plan, but honestly, I'd quit whatever job forces me to take this vaccine which nobody really knows how it affects your life and health in the longterm.

Anything that modifies the DNA and is endorsed and released by Jews is undoubtedly destructive beyond your wildest expectations. Rather than throw my life away, potentially becoming infertile and thus shutting off all my future reproductive potential and worse, perhaps make it even harder than it already is to reach physical immortality due to the genes being damaged further, I'd give up the job in a heartbeat even if it means I'd end up on the street... A short term sacrifice to maintain my future potential.

I have sworn to myself that no matter what, I'll never get this vaccine injected into me, even if I'd be send to a fucking gulag over it. Out of principle I'll rebel against it whatever it takes, because if nobody does it, it's already too late. I'd gladly sacrifice myself for the potential betterment of humanity down the line... They can get this vaccine in me over my dead body, because I don't expect taking this to be too different from actually dying anyway.. It's designed to ruin you or perhaps as a predecessor to something designed to ruin you. Getting it is likely to cause irreversible damage to your DNA and alter your genome in very harmful ways where indefinite infertility is probably the least of your worries.

If you can get away without taking it, even if it means making some significant sacrifice for it, at least you still have a future. If you're dead you don't, not in this life at least, but rather than live as a broken human with kosher DNA, I'd choose death without hesitation, however, luckily we currently live in a time where it should be possible to avoid the vaccine without having to literally forgo your life, so I'd do everything in my power to avoid it at any cost, even if it means losing my job and ending up on the street.

Perhaps if I was in your position I'd quit out of principal and then when it inevitably becomes known just how messed up this vaccine truly is, I'd be rewarded for my vigilance. I do not believe the truth about this vaccine will remain hidden for long.

Perhaps it is possible to take legal action, though I don't know about that. As someone in the medical field, I suspect you have a much clearer picture than most civilians on how this poison affects people and what it really does. Your colleagues must know as well. I'd try to speak with my colleagues and subtly find out their opinions on this, if there's many of them who are against it or who are wary of the vaccine due to the known side effects and other associated dangers, you might have options such as do something together, legally or otherwise. Perhaps on grounds that the vaccine is known to have numerous dangerous side effects, and it's viability is questionable you could refuse it for as long as possible until the ugly truth regarding this thing becomes more well known.

I hope someone with better insights on this can give a more concrete advice. Moreso I wanted to share my personal thoughts on this since to me anything but taking the vaccine is better than the vaccine, but I know not everyone has the luxury or liberty to be as radically against it as I am personally..

Yup, and I keep telling and reminding people, they want everyone on the planet to get this particular vaccine for a reason. For a reason they push it and want to force us and there was even an article saying they are considering paying people to take it. That means something.

You aren't "forced" to do anything. Stop giving the enemy power over you that they don't have. My neighbor works at a hospital and she refused the vaccine last week and you want to know what happened? Nothing. Most medical workers aren't taking it and there is nothing that (((They))) can do about it. If your work does make it a requirement than quit and go somewhere else that doesn't. Or you can be a lab rat and have your DNA changed cutting you off from the Demons.

I though one possibility could be that people of the work place would organize and make a stand. Look out for others who are willing to deny the vaccination and form a group, and deny the vaccine together. This way the company has either to lay off larger amount of people which of course will make the management think twice, or thrice about the whole jab. Organized resistance should be more effective.

Then there is the possibility of leaving. Drastic times require drastic measures, wouldn't you say?

After all once your physical sovereignty is breached, what more is there left..? The line is crossed and jew can do as it pleases...

There is talk among some religious groups that this vaccine will change our DNA, turn us into a hybrid... Now,,, in reality,,, do the Jews intend to mess up the chakra system, gentile potential and such with this vaccine ( DNA change ),, then blame ""the devil"" .?

I'm a retired vet and I declined when my dr mentioned it . I have declined all their vac for years now. She knows I'll decline but always tries anyway. There's no doubt in my mind vacs can cause autoimmune disease. Which are many. I told her today it's a roll of the dice. She agreed nothing is 100% completely safe. I have many allergies and AFIB (arterial fibulation). Saw a nurse who got Bells palsy from the covid shot. This is about control , money and creating more patients to sell pills too for their autoimmune problems created by vac... barbaric ..

HPS Shannon said:
Yup, and I keep telling and reminding people, they want everyone on the planet to get this particular vaccine for a reason. For a reason they push it and want to force us and there was even an article saying they are considering paying people to take it. That means something.

This is true. Never before have they tried to impose a certain vaccine upon the population with this much fervor and to this extend. As we here all know, the jews cause the problem (Pandemic), and provide the "solution", i.e. the mRNA vaccine. It doesn't require a great deal of intelligence to see how there is a lot very wrong with this, and with the way they are pushing the vaccine, yet there are a great number of very stupid and naive people who just accept the word for it that this vaccine will help them.

I wish people would show a bit of backbone and actually reject this openly, without being so afraid or without caving in because "oh my muh job". If 80% of the population actually refuses the vaccine, regardless of job or whatever, nobody can force this upon anyone, and good luck to the state firing like millions of employees who refuse to get vaccinated, or stopping them as they flock outside to visit their family members, etc. Yet, everyone is so fragile and pathetic, even those who say they are against this vaccine, still cave in the moment they hear their lives will be inconvenienced if they do not take it.

Fools expecting that the promises made on how the pandemic will be over and lockdowns a thing of the past if everyone gets vaccinated throwing away the future of our entire planet because of their weakness. Forgetting how basically every promise made has been broken the past year (And before). It's pathetic how people have become so fragile and docile after being put in this lockdown situation for like 10 months. Absolutely pathetic.

I also don't know if it's just me, but when I watch those people, like medical workers, especially young woman, get vaccinated in front of the media, thinking they are doing the greatest service to mankind, I always see their spirit crumble deep inside the moment that needle approaches them, as if deep inside their consciousness tries in vain to prevent them from taking this thing, screaming desperately to save them, yet it happens too late and then when that needle goes in and injects the vile poison into their veins, the spirit lurches back in fear and terror, immensely regretful about what they have just done, as if part of them is aware of the destruction they have caused themselves, but that part is buried too deep to make a difference for them or show on the surface. An instinct which is present in all healthy people, but many are too brainpolluted to recognize this or have this instinct any longer.

It feels like that actually happens and takes place in some of those "spectacles"... Those poor woman are never the same again, and might not even be human anymore after this. At the same time any who willingly take something like this deserve little sympathy, because they just made the worst evolutionary misstep one could ever make.

Everyone facing this question Eric posed must ask themselves, is it worth is giving away my life and the life of my race to the reptilian hive in order to keep my job? Or to keep living in what little comforts I have today?

This vaccine is not exactly the so called brainchip, but it might as well be, it paves the road for it and by itself it compromises you in ways we currently cannot be certain about, but one can be certain it most definitely compromises your ability to reproduce and your already cut short longevity. It absolutely causes unforeseen health conditions, likely along the lines of neurological disorders, hormonal disorders, immune disorders which make you susceptible to basically get deathly sick from even the most harmless virus or infection, dangerous changes in the metabolism and the bodies ability to synthesize nutrients from the food you eat and likely damage to cell replication, perhaps making faulty replication far more common, which basically makes you extremely susceptible to cancer.

I can't imagine the body enjoys the idea of its DNA being changed or rewritten by an outside source, which is basically what a virus seeks to do, yet this "vaccine" does it in much more targeted and harmful ways any virus ever could as it's basically injecting a huge load of DNA altering substance designed in a lab with very specific purposes in mind, directly into your bloodstream. Perhaps the only difference with a truly deadly killer virus this thing seems to have is that it doesn't spread to people, probably (Who knows, it just might spread like a virus, and with how they "market" this vaccine and all the propaganda and political agenda's around it, those might as well be considered as a means of transmission). The so called killer virus people were so afraid of is now being injected straight into their veins by the doctors everyone believes are there to save the day.

Does nobody see the parallels between this and the so called killer virus that escaped the lab? Indeed this thing has escaped the lab, in the grubby hands the jew who cackles as he tells the "goyim" it will save their lives from the harmless cohenvid that doesn't kill anyone, except like some old people who already had one foot in the grave..... Ooh but think of the poor hospitals now, they are overloaded, too many people are in the hospitals, we don't have enough beds, so to prevent the hospitals from being overloaded, we must vaccinate you all with this "definitely not poison or killer virus TM" that we have in this here syringe.

How about all those so called deadly sick people stop whining like little bitches and just rest on the bed at home... Surely the majority of them in the IC or whatever aren't even close to requiring that level of treatment. It's just that this virus is now such a big deal and many weak idiots have a wonderful victim mentality so they love to get all the attention and pretend they are like dying or something because they have some trouble breathing.

Part of me kind of wants to get covid just so I can show to my stupid parents and family who are deathly afraid of this little harmless thing that it's basically nonsense... In fact, I had some symptoms which overlapped perfectly with early stage covid symptoms a few months back, and had some stuffy lungs for a few days making it hard to breathe, achy joints, etc, but after 3 days everything was fine again. Not like a little fever is any danger to 99% of adults, healthy or not...

I didn't get myself tested, because I wanted to avoid any and all contact with the entire circus around this as much as possible, so I don't know for sure if I had covid or not, however the symptoms and timing checked out, so I suspect I actually already had the so called deadly and terrible dangerous covid already.... And literally nothing happened... Then again, I'm an SS, so perhaps the comparison is unfair and ordinary people might suffer some more due to it, but then again, it's no worse than a lung infection at worst, which doesn't kill anyone aside from old people who aren't as vital as they used to be anymore. Just like covid.

People actually taking this vaccine kind of deserve the worst of it honestly, they are willingly making the choice to get the jew certified DNA altering substance injected into their blood. Since when was that ever a good idea?

Not only has it proven to be quite lethal as many people are dying from the vaccine already, when you survive, the longterm effects likely make death preferable.

Hail Satan!

I should note, yes the obvious answer is DO NOT TAKE IT. This in most instances wouldn’t be a hard decision to make, if it wasn’t for how unbelievably hard it’s been finding work in my small town. We had a situation where a huge chunk of our population was laid off and then instantly any kind of available positions in most fields dried right up. It’s been months of looking for work and struggling and I just got this job. This was the concern that had me asking what others would do in this situation. If I leave this job, that puts me in a tough situation. Also it may not be necessary. As I stated, I don’t know for sure if it’s going to be mandatory, I was just made aware that it might be and as cobra said, there could be legal avenues I can take to make myself exempt from this. I will explore that.

It’s not so simple as just quit, but at the end of the day, I take the advice from everyone here seriously and understand that if that’s what is necessary, that’s what I’ll do. Thanks for everyone’s input.

I have a good friend who is a doctor in the United States. Both him and his girlfriend (also a doctor). Were able to refuse the vaccine. I do not know the details but he said they were aloud to refuse it. I havnt talked to him in a couple weeks so I do not know if anything has changed.

My brother came to visit and I saw him right after yule. He had already gotten the first part of the vaccine. there seems to be two parts to this thing. He works for a medical unit in the army. He is fine, seemingly any way up till now but i am still very not ok with getting it. I knew long before anyone said anything it would become mandatory. How everyones body reacts to this will be different. I am definately not ok with it being forced. no telling how an individual will react especially with how soon they are using it. Not to mention one of our SS mentioned if i recall correctly the vaccine itself comes from *gag* israel.

Eric13 said:

I want to speak as frankly as I can. Only one year ago I was still seeing our bright people here questioning whether or not vaccines were safe or not. Only HPS Shannon spoke sense to me, as I've been facing this topic since year one and to this day I NEVER got a single vaccination.

When faced with the 'job threat', I ask myself: would I rather lose my job OR MY LIFE?

I'm not exaggerating. The jewish news are not reporting this at all, but countless 'volunteers' starting at least two months ago have lost their life to the vaccine. The FDA reported "not being concerned with a few deaths", because you know.. we're goyim, who gives a fuck about us anyway, certainly not them.
One adult volunteer in Brasil had the experimental vaccine: he died two days after and the news called it SUICIDE. (Because, obviously, after you get the 'medicine' you think will save you from a 'deadly virus', you naturally feel suicidal, right?).

There's been a number of elderly who died as taking the vaccine now was a requirement for them to stay at their nursing home. Media silence.

The most famous of all, so far, is a certain Tiffany Dover, nurse, who got the vaccine thankfully on camera. In the brief interview they did to her minutes later she starts feeling sick, holds her head, then collapses and you never see her again. Her facebook went dark and sources you won't see in the "news" confirmed she's dead.

Personally, I recently got 'dismissed' from the job I loved (with heavy machinery) simply because I QUESTIONED wearing the damn face diapers the day before they decided to make them no longer mandatory (they weren't mandatory outside anymore and I had solid proof to show for it, but this place wanted to keep them longer). I said I couldn't work without breathing and one week later my boss told me an absurd excuse to get me off in an almost unofficial way.

NOW, I start to hear about people being required to take the (FORCED) vaccine in order to keep their job, and I also already know how many will choose to quit their job NOT to get that shit injected into them.

I wouldn't take it now, and I won't take it on the last day of my life. Vaccines are an abomination, a concoction of toxic substances (think Mercury, Aluminum, Formaldehyde, etc), inhuman material (think aborted children fetuses of both sexes, animal fetal material, list goes on and on). There's actually fines in America for parents that "fail to deliver their aborted fetuses to the correct facilities"... hence, vaccine industries that need aborted DNA to shoot in your arm and in your screaming childrens' legs and ass.

That said, THIS vaccine (the "Covid" vaccine) is the one they've been waiting to use for when we would show the most resistance.
To willingly vaccinate yourself now and then do Spiritual Warfare to undo what the jews have been doing would be a complete paradox, you already let them win. So... Don't.

This world has started to go in the right direction, people have been waking up by the thousands last year, the jews have been making many mistakes and we have made sure that their mistakes cost them dearly, but we CAN'T stop striking and taking steps back. It's literally all they hope for, a mistake on our part.

Yesterday, seeing the new forum, I checked the number of our people. I never did before, as I believed we were something around 30.000, tops. The number was more than double that amount, and I'm sure there's many Spiritual Satanists out there who, like me, didn't know or want to join a forum yet, thinking they are doing "just fine" on their own.

We're growing in numbers, and we are growing in power. I could see that myself. So the LAST thing we need to do is shoot some jewish poison in our Satanic bodies and hope for the best.

You can't SATANAMA your way out of a vaccine, especially not THIS vaccine. Think carefully, Brother. Your job isn't worth your life, nor your freedom. Besides.... the way things are going, there's probably going to be restrictions ON the vaccines soon, as so many GPs, ministers, doctors, nobel prizes and actors are REFUSING to get the vaccine anywhere near them. Give it some time.
If you're in the medical field and you know how to treat wounds and efficiently use medicine that works, that will be a very valuable skill in the world that will come. Don't trade it all for a few months or a couple years of jewish world system. I'm no prophet, but I can tell this is already falling apart.

If you're in doubt, ask Father Satan to show you the way.

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

Henu the Great said:
I though one possibility could be that people of the work place would organize and make a stand. Look out for others who are willing to deny the vaccination and form a group, and deny the vaccine together. This way the company has either to lay off larger amount of people which of course will make the management think twice, or thrice about the whole jab. Organized resistance should be more effective.

Then there is the possibility of leaving. Drastic times require drastic measures, wouldn't you say?

After all once your physical sovereignty is breached, what more is there left..? The line is crossed and jew can do as it pleases...

And also getting into a Union could be useful as well.

I just came across this interesting article, apparently federal in mates will be receiving the vaccine prior to actual citizens and has caused a lot of controversy with this decision. But to me it looks like they may very well know what this vaccine is about as it's always been obvious. Why would they prioritize the most dangerous criminals?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/federal-inmates-to-begin-receiving-covid-19-vaccines-in-pilot-project-1.5255651

The usual, Canadians being led to believe that the government actually cares about them. This whole thing is sketchy.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-premier-slams-feds-over-pilot-program-that-will-start-inoculating-inmates-with-covid-19-vaccine-1.5256016

Candice Lee Here. I am not going to fall for some stupid vaccine. Even if we are forced into getting it! Lol im not letting the jews kill me. I am control of my body and what I put into it. And I refuse to let these kikes have there way with me. I have seen at much go down these past 20 years as it is. I know how fucked up this world is because of the jews and there religions and shit they created...

When I was a child I had to take obligatory vaccines but I didn't take all of them. I don't remember what happened at the time tho.

It's worth noting that a great excuse to avoid the vaccine is to simply mention the fact that you are in the lowest risk group. This may not apply to healthcare workers, but it should work for most of us who are under ~30 years old overall. This "herd immunity" they always talk of, is claimed to be achieved with 2/3rds of the population having immunity. As such, it's only logical that even in this case the 1/3rd that remains should be the group that carries the lowest risk from the virus. In other words, young and healthy people. If you are part of that group, then use this fact as your reason to not take a new dna-altering vaccine like this. Even from a purely logical standpoint, there is no reason to take risky things like this for an illness that has very low chances to even give you any symptoms at all in the first place.

According to the Nuremberg Code on Medical Experimentation medical procedures, especially experimental ones like the fake covid vaccine, require informed consent, and mandatory vaccination is a war crime under international law

Mandatory Vaccines.. Ah yes especially if you're a government worker. (Military especially)
Pfizer CEO refuses to take the vaccine under the guise of "waiting in line"
Some for thee, but not for me!

1B8H6BP.png

I have avoid vaccinations for most of my life. I never had any health issues (illnesses or worse), my immune system is great due to proper food consumption. This vaccine is just a way for them to screw our system that should be developed through proper care.

Can someone here Tell me what can they take away from us, if refusal Of vaccine? :twisted:

Hail Father Satan
Hail Hitler

Eric13 said:

I think one of the better options is just pursuing some sort of legal action. Perhaps there are some sort of motions that can be made, prepared in advance now, to prevent or at least delay any vaccination as long as possible. Hopefully the initial investment of money into having a lawyer file a few motions would pay off from the additional time you could work there, even if termination was inevitable.

You can start by posting some questions on some of those websites where basic legal advice is given where lawyers respond to questions. Then, you could contact a lawyer and hopefully they could look into it and prepare some sort of solution before the hospital tries to enact anything.

Like others state, I think this is a question that the Gods can give clear guidance on. If there is ever a person that could "tank" and even reverse the damage of anything unhealthy to them, it would be an SS, perhaps through a working or just the basic empowerment activities alone. I would imagine the Gods could steer you in the right direction for yourself: whether that is to leave the job, counter the shot with empowerment, or do nothing (as mandates may not come into effect).

Also, looking at current events, if Trump deploys the Insurrection Act within these next few days, then the vaccine stuff would probably collapse, either due to political or logistical efforts. Anyway, good luck man.

Covid vaccine = toxic metal, trans infection, chimer, RNA, none human DNA, Luciferase, biometric data information, crypto currency, end of freedom, 06 06 06, slave to the system, end of privicy, it ditects your heart activity-sex- drugs-travel-breathing, and more, their has never been a vaccine like this? got this on a report on messenger, which comes from a high rank female Doctor, whom a repporter was interviewing this Doctor who seemed quite alarmed.

Hail Satan

First time I login after the forum update. Everything seems to work fine.

Eric13 said:
I work in the medical industry, we’re one of the first to have access to the vaccine here in America.
I will not take that poison no matter what. There are different theories surrounding this virus, that it contains nano-particles that will connect to the future microchips, that it will eliminate people's ability to reproduce, that it will destroy people's immune system so they become dependent of the future vaccines. I haven't researched the matter so I cannot say what is true or false, but what is obvious is that Bill Gates stated for FEDx that vaccines can be used to reduce the world population and now after this jewish created global coronahoax pandemic based on fake stats and fraudulent tests, Bill Gates is injecting hundreds of millions in vaccines for a virus that is less dangerous than any other common flu. So personally I will not take that poison even if I will be fired from work. As soon as I will be eventually fired I will look around for another oportunities and eventually I will ask the Gods for help. I don't know what you think about the situation, I cannot tell you to vaccinate or not because this is up to you, but in case you reject the vaccine, take in consideration jobs availability around you, think of jobs done remotely that normally shouldn't require any vaccination, like delivery driver etc. Apparently there will be a third wave that will be spread in mass media as resulted from the `conspiracy theorists` who didn't vaccinate, and will brainwashed those who vaccinated to hate those who didn't.

Kheminfer said:
Covid vaccine = toxic metal, trans infection, chimer, RNA, none human DNA, Luciferase, biometric data information, crypto currency, end of freedom, 06 06 06, slave to the system, end of privicy, it ditects your heart activity-sex- drugs-travel-breathing, and more, their has never been a vaccine like this? got this on a report on messenger, which comes from a high rank female Doctor, whom a repporter was interviewing this Doctor who seemed quite alarmed.

Hail Satan

You sound like a lunatic.

HPS Shannon said:
In my country they wrote law draft to pay doctors and nurses to convince people to take the vaccine. I read this in the news this morning after someone shared it with me. The minister said they plan to pay medical staff up to 100 RON per hour, which is a HUGE amount of money, considering the minimum wage per hour in the country is slightly over 13 RON. He said he gets a great part of the money from European Union. He also stated the costs of this will be of tens of millions of euros.

For anyone who reads Romanian, here's the news article:
https://www.digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/sanatate/sumele-pe-care-personalul-medical-le-va-primi-ca-sa-convinga-oamenii-sa-se-vaccineze-voiculescu-si-medicii-de-familie-vor-primi-bonus-1430972

ThomaSsS said:
HPS Shannon said:
In my country they wrote law draft to pay doctors and nurses to convince people to take the vaccine. I read this in the news this morning after someone shared it with me. The minister said they plan to pay medical staff up to 100 RON per hour, which is a HUGE amount of money, considering the minimum wage per hour in the country is slightly over 13 RON. He said he gets a great part of the money from European Union. He also stated the costs of this will be of tens of millions of euros.

https://www.digi24.ro/stiri/actualitate/sanatate/sumele-pe-care-personalul-medical-le-va-primi-ca-sa-convinga-oamenii-sa-se-vaccineze-voiculescu-si-medicii-de-familie-vor-primi-bonus-1430972

In other countries they bribe newspapers, reporters, and doctors, millions to promote fear on this. It is unconstitutional for governments to do this to the press. But they do this to promote a narrative.

Apparently, nobody believes the governments anymore. And why? Maybe because they shill, they lie and the exaggerate?

The situation is 3% a health crisis and 97% jewing and freedom strangulation and nefarious planning for other purposes.

Each country has it a bit differently, but this is a globalist power grab that is taking place against the citizens worldwide. The health crisis is only used as a stepping stone.

Poverty, unemployment, loss of rights, death of freedoms, extreme political clash, other illness mental and physical from lockdowns, societal collapse, etc etc - all conveniently forgotten.

One should also question themselves, why did not we use our collective scientific power to generate a medicine compared to a vaccine?

I have read the science behind this, but using mRNA experimental methods of vaccination, on a large scale such as a so called pandemic, is just an experiment.

More than half the medical community is hesitant, afraid, or in rejection.

There is no debate taking place and no allowed debating on such an important matter for the future of the whole health of the planet. And somehow everyone has to blindly believe in the vaccine and also take it by force or coercion.

Blitzkreig said:
Eric13 said:

I think one of the better options is just pursuing some sort of legal action. Perhaps there are some sort of motions that can be made, prepared in advance now, to prevent or at least delay any vaccination as long as possible. Hopefully the initial investment of money into having a lawyer file a few motions would pay off from the additional time you could work there, even if termination was inevitable.

You can start by posting some questions on some of those websites where basic legal advice is given where lawyers respond to questions. Then, you could contact a lawyer and hopefully they could look into it and prepare some sort of solution before the hospital tries to enact anything.

Like others state, I think this is a question that the Gods can give clear guidance on. If there is ever a person that could "tank" and even reverse the damage of anything unhealthy to them, it would be an SS, perhaps through a working or just the basic empowerment activities alone. I would imagine the Gods could steer you in the right direction for yourself: whether that is to leave the job, counter the shot with empowerment, or do nothing (as mandates may not come into effect).

Also, looking at current events, if Trump deploys the Insurrection Act within these next few days, then the vaccine stuff would probably collapse, either due to political or logistical efforts. Anyway, good luck man.

One thing to keep in mind is that legal filings create a record of what occurred and many of these are public record, in the future one might not want their name connected to dissident acts. Something to consider.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ThomaSsS said:
HPS Shannon said:

In other countries they bribe newspapers, reporters, and doctors, millions to promote fear on this. It is unconstitutional for governments to do this to the press. But they do this to promote a narrative.

Apparently, nobody believes the governments anymore. And why? Maybe because they shill, they lie and the exaggerate?

The situation is 3% a health crisis and 97% jewing and freedom strangulation and nefarious planning for other purposes.

Each country has it a bit differently, but this is a globalist power grab that is taking place against the citizens worldwide. The health crisis is only used as a stepping stone.

Poverty, unemployment, loss of rights, death of freedoms, extreme political clash, other illness mental and physical from lockdowns, societal collapse, etc etc - all conveniently forgotten.

One should also question themselves, why did not we use our collective scientific power to generate a medicine compared to a vaccine?

I have read the science behind this, but using mRNA experimental methods of vaccination, on a large scale such as a so called pandemic, is just an experiment.

There is no debate taking place and no allowed debating on such an important matter for the future of the whole health of the planet. And somehow everyone has to blindly believe in the vaccine and also take it by force or coercion.
There have been many news of people dead or with problems after taking the vaccine and somehow we should trust and take it... Its obvious they want to experiment on us and if goyms die then all the better. Maybe this mRNA is something the jews want to use for themselves? But first they want to experiment on everyone as much as possible so they have all the data they need to make it better.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ThomaSsS said:

There have been many news of people dead or with problems after taking the vaccine and somehow we should trust and take it... Its obvious they want to experiment on us and if goyms die then all the better. Maybe this mRNA is something the jews want to use for themselves? But first they want to experiment on everyone as much as possible so they have all the data they need to make it better.
That's what I've been thinking from the start. They are experimenting on us to find the right elixir for them for eternal life. If not, there is no explanation for DNA manipulation

Rambo said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's what I've been thinking from the start. They are experimenting on us to find the right elixir for them for eternal life. If not, there is no explanation for DNA manipulation
Yeah it could be something to heal their genetic diseases and extend life. Of course only for them but the experiment with the goyms...

Eric13 said:

Food for thought. If it were me, I would keep working as long as I can, save as much money as possible and live as frugal of a lifestyle as you can manage for the next while. Refuse the vaccine, fight as much as you can, and when it comes down no other option and having to take it - then quit. Use that money you've carefully saved as a backup plan to perhaps move to another town where you can get a job if the town you're in is too small and has none. I would also focus right now on building out a secondary source of income. If you have internet, you can make money. Find another avenue you can start generating at least a little bit of some secondary source of income so if you do have to quit, you at least have something to keep you on your feet.

Hope all works out for you and the Gods keep you safe, brother.

There is a preventative that I recently found out about through the Joe Rogan podcast episode #1589 with Dr.Mark Gordon. In it He mentions that taking Zinc with a Zinc ionophore, which can be found in turmeric, quercetin, green tea, and chloroquine, will keep covid from replicating and prevent it from ever even entering your system.The podcast is about 3 hrs long so if you just want to watch the part where he states this it's mentioned within the first 20 minutes or so, and also within the last 10 minutes. I know this won't really help your situation much, but Rogan's podcast has millions of viewers and if enough people knew about this it really screw over Pfizer, and the jews who are trying to force this on everyone, since I know I would rather supplement than to have to take whatever the hell is in that vaccine.

I have someone very close to me who is in the medical industry and does not want to take the shot so I kinda understand what you are going through. I thought it might be a good idea to do a group ritual to cause public backlash against the vaccine, but honestly I think just doing the F-RTR with the destroying the tetra at the end of it would work better.

Thankfully I learned astro basics last year so I knew in advance that I'm gonna rage quit my job soon although I didnt knew yet reason at the time. This is all becoming more clear as all of this slowly reaches climax. :cool:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back