Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Human creation // important question

Satanic_truth

I have a question

So we all know that the Gods came to earth and took human wives, as told by the Book of Enoch. Genesis 6 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

So humanity was created as slaves (possibly) and then elevated through sexual reproduction. This implies that the Gods bred with archaic hominids or ancient humans to create what we know today as humans or Aryans. For Sub-Saharan Africans, it is clear on a genetic sequencing basis that the Gods bred with homo erectus or some other unknown archaic hominid known as the "ghost DNA". But we know that this ghost DNA is not present in non sub Saharan Africans, leaving the question of Aryans still unanswered.

HPS Maxine in a sermon has herself stated that the Gods bred with Cro Magnon, but to my knowledge Cro Magnon did not exist before the Gods arrived. Unless I am mistaken and the Gods arrived far later than I believed (40,000 years ago or so). Cro Magnon appeared in Western Europe (probably out of Atlantis) with a fully developed culture and larger cranial capacity than modern humans!

The only Archaic hominid that I know existed around the time in Europe and was fair skinned was Neanderthal. Did the Gods breed with Neanderthal? Some undiscovered archaic hominid species? From my research I cannot find that homo sapiens existed before cro magnon entering Europe. Any claims that homo sapiens existed earlier in Africa is false, (((politically motivated))) anthropologists still believe we come from monkeys in Africa, and they confuse homo sapiens with homo erectus. :lol:

I don't know where you get this outdated info from. The Gods have created us not by reproducing with monkeys but through science. From my understanding they reversed engineered the primitive men/monkeys that were on earth and created us. But we are nothing like primitive men, we are beings that have Satan's DNA, thanks to the Gods we are capable of infinite advancement.

And we weren't created for slavery, the typical story from that kike who wrote that we were created to mine gold is fake and allegorical, the gold is an allegory for our chakras and GodHood. We were created to become Gods. We come from the benevolence of our Gods to create life.

Aquarius said:
I don't know where you get this outdated info from. The Gods have created us not by reproducing with monkeys but through science. From my understanding they reversed engineered the primitive men/monkeys that were on earth and created us. But we are nothing like primitive men, we are beings that have Satan's DNA, thanks to the Gods we are capable of infinite advancement.

And we weren't created for slavery, the typical story from that kike who wrote that we were created to mine gold is fake and allegorical, the gold is an allegory for our chakras and GodHood. We were created to become Gods. We come from the benevolence of our Gods to create life.

"Satan later informed me that the main points such as human beings being created for slavery and such are accurate, but many details in the books are not." - HPS Maxine, "RE: Adam" ~ 2011

You are completely misunderstanding my question. Yes, humans were created from primitive archaic hominids. I am asking WHAT these hominids are. Were they Neanderthal? Denisovan? Some undiscovered species? Erectus? Also large amounts of this genetic engineering was clearly done through sexual reproduction, as confirmed by the bible, pagan myths of demi Gods, HPS Maxine and most UFOlogists.

Satanic_truth88 said:
"Satan later informed me that the main points such as human beings being created for slavery and such are accurate, but many details in the books are not." - HPS Maxine, "RE: Adam" ~ 2011
I know where you got that from as I re-read everything a couple weeks ago. But there is also a sermon in which she debunks that. Keep in mind that it was in 2005, telepathic communication was more difficult and she wasn't as advanced as she is now.

Aquarius said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
I know where you got that from as I re-read everything a couple weeks ago. But there is also a sermon in which she debunks that. Keep in mind that it was in 2005, telepathic communication was more difficult and she wasn't as advanced as she is now.

Oh I see, would you mind telling me where to find that?

I think we were made by mixing the DNA of the Gods with Bigfoot DNA instead of Apes.
From reports Bigfoots are highly psychic and maybe this was their planet before becoming ours and the Gods, surprised by their psychic abilities, made a pact with them.
Also certainly some Demons took fair ie White humans as spouse.

Satanic_truth88 said:
I have a question

So we all know that the Gods came to earth and took human wives, as told by the Book of Enoch. Genesis 6 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

So humanity was created as slaves (possibly) and then elevated through sexual reproduction. This implies that the Gods bred with archaic hominids or ancient humans to create what we know today as humans or Aryans. For Sub-Saharan Africans, it is clear on a genetic sequencing basis that the Gods bred with homo erectus or some other unknown archaic hominid known as the "ghost DNA". But we know that this ghost DNA is not present in non sub Saharan Africans, leaving the question of Aryans still unanswered.

HPS Maxine in a sermon has herself stated that the Gods bred with Cro Magnon, but to my knowledge Cro Magnon did not exist before the Gods arrived. Unless I am mistaken and the Gods arrived far later than I believed (40,000 years ago or so). Cro Magnon appeared in Western Europe (probably out of Atlantis) with a fully developed culture and larger cranial capacity than modern humans!

The only Archaic hominid that I know existed around the time in Europe and was fair skinned was Neanderthal. Did the Gods breed with Neanderthal? Some undiscovered archaic hominid species? From my research I cannot find that homo sapiens existed before cro magnon entering Europe. Any claims that homo sapiens existed earlier in Africa is false, (((politically motivated))) anthropologists still believe we come from monkeys in Africa, and they confuse homo sapiens with homo erectus. :lol:

Why should you rely on a source that spends literally half the book (lost book of Enki) quoting from and talking about the Buybull. I actually did read some of that book (I found it on sale at a used book store) it doesnt really give any kind of source of where it gets the stories or info from and assumes a lot of the bible is true. Also the author is a Jew its easy to find that out looking it up online. I dont see how it possibly could be a reliable source. That appears to be where you got this info your spewing from cause your talking the same way that book did from what i remember.

Aquarius said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
I agree. Many informations where given with trial and errors. She was not as advanced as now and the world was covered with curses (more than now that we have the Rtrs) to not let the gentiles comunicate with the God's.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Aquarius said:
Satanic_truth88 said:

Oh I see, would you mind telling me where to find that?
Sorry, can't exactly remember where she stated that, all I can tell is that it's in those sermon list.

luis said:
Aquarius said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
I agree. Many informations where given with trial and errors. She was not as advanced as now and the world was covered with curses (more than now that we have the Rtrs) to not let the gentiles comunicate with the God's.

Well she wrote it in 2011, not 2005.

slyscorpion said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
I have a question

Why should you rely on a source that spends literally half the book (lost book of Enki) quoting from and talking about the Buybull. I actually did read some of that book (I found it on sale at a used book store) it doesnt really give any kind of source of where it gets the stories or info from and assumes a lot of the bible is true. Also the author is a Jew its easy to find that out looking it up online. I dont see how it possibly could be a reliable source. That appears to be where you got this info your spewing from cause your talking the same way that book did from what i remember.

I've never read the lost book of Enki. I have studied the Bible however, and large amounts of the book of genesis is accurate and allegorical of real Aryan history. So is the book of Enoch, which is canonical old testament.

Satanic_truth88 said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

Well she wrote it in 2011, not 2005.
Still, we are in 2021. Its been 10 years. We started doing the Rtrs around the end of 2014. The enemy was pretty powerful back then and this did not helped comunicate with the God's.

Satanic_truth88 said:
slyscorpion said:
Satanic_truth88 said:
I have a question

I've never read the lost book of Enki. I have studied the Bible however, and large amounts of the book of genesis is accurate and allegorical of real Aryan history. So is the book of Enoch, which is canonical old testament.

Well basically its the same kind of Bullshit. All of this is really Jewish. It is not accurate and all that the allegories while some of it is spiritual and stolen it doesnt help us we can find that same info and not corrupted in our own stories from the past. I can't believe your promoting the Bible and related Jewish things here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back