Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I do not understand them

DTone

I hope you don't get mad at this post, I don't know if I'm under a psycho attack etc.
I do not understand why I have lost everything I am in a total fund, I still have my progress and enough energy to do something but this no longer makes sense that it is useful to have dreams and goals if we do not know if we will achieve it, if the Jews rule Everything and basically they decide most things, I lost my love relationship that I had, I did not get depressed like someone normal would instead fight to overcome it, cut all ties, advance, let her go, I am so bad that I have no income at all , I am doing work to attract money but it is not enough yet, if I am not in depression it is because I work to have happiness and confidence, I am not a victim I know that I am complaining but it is the truth and not even moving forward gives me motivation why not I am someone who will have it easy to ascend, I do not know what I did wrong I had good contact with the gods asmodeus satanachia they would appear with me but I no longer feel their support or anything, when talking to satan I feel listened but not I never get an answer, sometimes I try to speak through a pendulum but I only speak to myself my subconscious, I do not understand anything either to the HP, and I tried to have contact with the HP of my language due to some emergency situations but he did not answer me As such, this is so frustrating, if someone understands how I feel, answer me, it would help me a lot to know that I am not alone. I will continue strong for you for satan for me, this is just my relief, thank you for reading me.
You can see my themes I have supported by translating into Spanish etc.

You are simply not open enough to hear them, that's why you feel you get no answers, and your state of mind of:" They don't answer me" prevents you from opening up to their actual help that can come in more subtle ways. They always help and guide you, but you have to be open to ideas, thoughts, anything that may come from them as you are not psychically open enough to hear them with your astral hearing.

Actually if I'm open they used to come when I went into a trance I could feel their bioelectricity, see the color of their energy and listen to them little, I don't know what happened, why can't I?
Anyway, I will fight and find a solution, thank you for reading me

DTone said:
Have you performed the commitment ritual? If the answer is yes
1_Make sure your third eye is open
2_Open your psychological centers
3_Open astral hearing centers
These must be done to see the gods
And if you want to communicate more easily with father Satan and gods
Perform the ritual in astaral temple
Because the site is being updated, I will post how it works here.
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

For Astral temple
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

DTone said:
Have you performed the commitment ritual? If the answer is yes
1_Make sure your third eye is open
2_Open your psychological centers
3_Open astral hearing centers
These must be done to see the gods
And if you want to communicate more easily with father Satan and gods
Perform the ritual in astaral temple
Because the site is being updated, I will post how it works here.
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

For Astral temple
IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG.jpg

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back