Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Does anyone have the mantras for each zodiac sign?

I asked the same question not too long ago. I remember the zodiac mantras being talked about here but Im not sure if the mantras were correct. Theres about 2 topics that talked about the Zodiac mantras.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLigupLjNwbG1_XcT_bABuABZrACb-W004

They are all here but I don't know where to find them written out (the longer ones) i believe they were from the last forum that got taken down or yahoo groups.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2670&p=15527&hilit=Zodiac+mantras#p15527

The shorter ones at least are listed in this thread.

slyscorpion said:

They are all here but I don't know where to find them written out (the longer ones) i believe they were from the last forum that got taken down or yahoo groups.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2670&p=15527&hilit=Zodiac+mantras#p15527

Zodiac Mantras + Shortened Mantras

Use the Planetary Squares as a guide for pronunciation

As well as Azazels astrology for the sign and planetary characteristics/qualities

Zodiac Mantras:

Aries:
Aum Dhim Shrim Lahksmi Narayana Nama

Taurus:
Aum Gopalay Uttar Dvajaya Nama

Gemini:
Aum Klim Krishnai Nama

Cancer:
Aum Hrim Hringarbhaya Avyak Trupine Nama

Leo:
Aum Klim Brahamane Jagadadharaya Nama

Virgo:
Aum Pim Pitambaraya Nama

Libra:
Aum Tatav niranjanaya tarak ramaya Nama

Scorpio:
Aum Narayana Suryasinghaya Nama

Sagittarius:
Aum Shrim Devkrishanaya Udarjaya Nama

Capricorn:
Aum Shrim Vatsalaya Nama

Aquarius:
Aum Shri Upendraya acchutaya Nama

Pisces:
Aum Klim Uddhritaya Uddharine Nama

Shortened Zodiac Mantras:

Aum Mesha Namah Aries

Aum Vrishbha Namah. Taurus

Aum Mithuna Namah. Gemini

Aum Karkata Namah. Cancer

Aum Simha Namah. Leo

Aum Kanya Namah . Virgo

Aum Tula Namah. libra

Aum Vrishika Namah. Scorpio

Aum Dhanu Namah. Sagittarius

Aum Makaracap Namah. Capricorn

Aum Khumbha Namah. Aquarius

Aum Meena Namah. Pisces

I really don’t know how effective they are but I want to do one for Scorpio, to make me more obsessed with earning money

The ancient zodiac names for each sign according to the 1586 Necronomicon:
1. Aries- AGRU (XUBUR)
2. Taurus- KAKKAB U ALAP SHAME (KINGU)
3.Gemini- RE'U KINU SHAME U
TU AME RABUTI (Ye Twin Vipers of Death
4.Cancer- SHITTU (Snake)
5. Leo- KALBU RABU (LAKHAMU)
6. Virgo- SHIRU (Whirlwind)
7. Libra- ZIBANITUM (Ravening Dog)
8. Scorpio- AKRABU (Scorpion man
9. Sagittarius- PA-BIL-SAG (Hurricane)
10. Capricorn- SUXUR MASH (Fish man)
11. Aquarius- GULA (Horned Beast)
12. Pisces - DILGAN U RIKIS NUNI (Weapon of Dilgan)

HS.

Shadowcat said:
CloseYourEyes said:
I had them on my last device that broke.

Theres mantras for each zodiac sign?

Goldxaura said:
slyscorpion said:

Zodiac Mantras + Shortened Mantras

Use the Planetary Squares as a guide for pronunciation

As well as Azazels astrology for the sign and planetary characteristics/qualities

Zodiac Mantras:

Aries:
Aum Dhim Shrim Lahksmi Narayana Nama

Taurus:
Aum Gopalay Uttar Dvajaya Nama

Gemini:
Aum Klim Krishnai Nama

Cancer:
Aum Hrim Hringarbhaya Avyak Trupine Nama

Leo:
Aum Klim Brahamane Jagadadharaya Nama

Virgo:
Aum Pim Pitambaraya Nama

Libra:
Aum Tatav niranjanaya tarak ramaya Nama

Scorpio:
Aum Narayana Suryasinghaya Nama

Sagittarius:
Aum Shrim Devkrishanaya Udarjaya Nama

Capricorn:
Aum Shrim Vatsalaya Nama

Aquarius:
Aum Shri Upendraya acchutaya Nama

Pisces:
Aum Klim Uddhritaya Uddharine Nama

Shortened Zodiac Mantras:

Aum Mesha Namah Aries

Aum Vrishbha Namah. Taurus

Aum Mithuna Namah. Gemini

Aum Karkata Namah. Cancer

Aum Simha Namah. Leo

Aum Kanya Namah . Virgo

Aum Tula Namah. libra

Aum Vrishika Namah. Scorpio

Aum Dhanu Namah. Sagittarius

Aum Makaracap Namah. Capricorn

Aum Khumbha Namah. Aquarius

Aum Meena Namah. Pisces

I really don’t know how effective they are but I want to do one for Scorpio, to make me more obsessed with earning money
Both long and shortened mantras have the same effect, imparting the sign's energies. The shortened mantras are simply the name of the sign but in Sanskrit. So "Simha" is the Sanskrit word for Leo and literally means "the lion". it's the same for the other signs.

You can use just the Sanskrit word for the sign to keep it simple. So:

Aries - Mesha

Taurus - Vrishabha

Gemini - Mithuna

Cancer - Karkata (I've also found it as Karka)

Leo - Simha

Virgo - Kanya

Libra - Tula

Scorpio - Vrischika

Sagittarius - Dhanu

Capricorn - Makaracap

Aquarius - Khumbha

Pisces - Meena

I haven't delved into the long mantras so much as when I learned of these, I was new and had trouble vibrating mantras so these I put here for reference.

If you're just vibrating into the chakras, use the single word. Myself and Aldrick have had success with this and it is much quicker.

Aldrick has much more experience with vibrating the Sanskrit words into the chakras so hopefully he can chime in.

But the premise is this:
You can temporarily mask a sign's characteristics in your personality by vibrating a different sign's Sanskrit word into a chakra.

To find what signs your chakras are, check your natal chart to see which signs the chakra's planetary rulers are in:

Saturn - Base
Mars - Sacral
Sun - Solar
Mercury - Heart
Venus - Throat
Moon - Sixth
Jupiter - Crown

Then from there you can experiment.

I'd like to note though, these mantras aren't limited to vibrating into the chakras.

You can use these just like other Sanskrit words as this incorporates the sign's energies. So Magick, thoughtforms, destruction spells.

I'm currently experimenting with vibrating these into a Servitor. I'm using Tejas(fire) and Simha(Leo) to empower it with the purpose of attracting popularity. It's had noticeable effects thus far so it works

As for Magickal workings, I don't have experience with this but brainstorming some ideas, you can use this to offset a characteristic that makes an enemy successful.

For example, influencing a charismatic individual with energies intended to make them dull and boring; or influencing a driven, highly logical individual with energies intended to make them emotional, thus imparting paralyzing inner turmoil.

This is trickier though because you have to take into account their qualities and elemental dominances/weaknesses when constructing the energies of your working. Not worth the time for a working in my opinion but I will get to it

Self Empowerment workings I am unsure of. My thought is that doing a working with a Zodiac Sanskrit word will allow you to permanently incorporate a specific attribute. Though I feel there is more to it than that, like something is missing. Possibly that you have to direct the energy to something specific like reversing a negative characteristic from a sign. I need to refine my thoughts on it but I plan to test this soon

On Sep 16, 2017, at 4:47 AM, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected]> wrote:

Vadric what do the long and shortened mantras do ? Should we vibrate them in the chakras instead of the simple zodiac words ? Or do they "change" the ascendant/general overtone

Holy shit someone revived this thread lol. I actually forgot about these as I saw Cobra talking about using them akin to basically spiritual plastic surgery.

Aren't these dangerous then?

These are pointless shit posted by Aldrick. Don't even bother with these.

Having 'more' Scorpio will not make you better at earning money...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uniqueness of the soul: Hmm, to the garbage can.

After all it's well known, everyone must be a clone.

I wonder what makes people dislike themselves and nature so highly. Maybe before one engages in plastic surgery (aka, what these mantras are about) one just needs to erm...Make sure they are unblocked on the chakras that deal with self value?

Shadowcat said:
Holy shit someone revived this thread lol. I actually forgot about these as I saw Cobra talking about using them akin to basically spiritual plastic surgery.

When you manipulate the "karmic" factors again and again in order to create a self image based on the fleeting reality, you will invariably always end up in the same confused point later on.

The way to deal with this is to self accept and increase one's own blueprint without trying to always simulate something else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:

When you manipulate the "karmic" factors again and again in order to create a self image based on the fleeting reality, you will invariably always end up in the same confused point later on.

The way to deal with this is to self accept and increase one's own blueprint without trying to always simulate something else.

I thought as much. Thank you HP :)

Karnonnos said:
These are pointless shit posted by Aldrick. Don't even bother with these.

Having 'more' Scorpio will not make you better at earning money...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Uniqueness of the soul: Hmm, to the garbage can.

After all it's well known, everyone must be a clone.

I wonder what makes people dislike themselves and nature so highly. Maybe before one engages in plastic surgery (aka, what these mantras are about) one just needs to erm...Make sure they are unblocked on the chakras that deal with self value?

Yeah I actually just copied and pasted that before I read the thread afterwards lol. I even read as far as this guy calculating unnecessary planetary squares for Neptune and pluto.
Major lesson : not all spiritual information is good information .

These things are very dangerous. Aldrick very badly injured himself with them. I don't know much about him, but soon after he started using these is when he publicly started to look like he was getting much worse.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
These things are very dangerous. Aldrick very badly injured himself with them. I don't know much about him, but soon after he started using these is when he publicly started to look like he was getting much worse.

There are many different points here, but I believe the zodiac mantras are just like universal energy, similar to the planets. Not all of it is good for you, or easy to transmute or whatever. Oftentimes, it is much better to recreate the same effect from runes or other known safe mantras.

What Aldrick was doing was not just using potentially unsafe energy, but also doing it in unsafe manners. For example, he was shoving fire in all his chakras, which is nuts.

This is much much different from taking solar energy and applying it on oneself for the intention of building the positive aspects within the soul, intended in a fully positive way.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418063 time=1675193864 user_id=21286]
There are many different points here, but I believe the zodiac mantras are just like universal energy, similar to the planets. Not all of it is good for you, or easy to transmute or whatever. Oftentimes, it is much better to recreate the same effect from runes or other known safe mantras.

What Aldrick was doing was not just using potentially unsafe energy, but also doing it in unsafe manners. For example, he was shoving fire in all his chakras, which is nuts.

This is much much different from taking solar energy and applying it on oneself for the intention of building the positive aspects within the soul, intended in a fully positive way.

Yes, I agree.

We already have safe and effective ways to do anything that we want to do. Some things we don't talk about because they are more harmful than good. I think some of those things could possibly be used in the future, but now there are pieces of information missing of how to do them safely.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=418063 time=1675193864 user_id=21286]

Yes, I agree.

We already have safe and effective ways to do anything that we want to do. Some things we don't talk about because they are more harmful than good. I think some of those things could possibly be used in the future, but now there are pieces of information missing of how to do them safely.
My perspective is that zodiac mantras could possibly be as dangerous as the outer planet squares, since the zodiac represents constellations full of stars and planets, each with their own energy profiles, and we don't know how that unfiltered energy is going to act when channeled directly.

Plus, we don't know how it will be affected by the position of planets in our own system, as well as our natal chart, and we don't know where these mantras come from.

Therefore, it's better to stick with methods that are well-understood, and most importantly, very specific and consistent in their effects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back