Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

hollow chest

Truth4ever

Hi. I've been trying to figure out how to deal with this issue for a while. I know the JOS says that our emotions are controlled by the throat chakra and if so then I may have a bigger issue than I think. you see since I was a kid I've had this odd hollow feeling in my chest. I can say that I love someone like my mom but I don't feel it at all. I've even looked into the eyes of my grandma and tried to feel love for her but her love for me seemed to hit a wall of sorts and go around. I've had this hollow feeling for as long as I can remember. Now I noticed that if I work on my heart chakra then for a little bit-maybe a few hours or so- i think I can feel love and happyness.
Why can I feel these emotions when I work on my heart chakra?
I'm just trying to figure out what is going on and how to correct it.
Any advise?

Hail Father Satan

If working on your heart chakra is making a difference, keep doing that. If there are any blockages there it could keep energy from going into your throat chakra too.

Enki4ever said:
The heart chakra is important for feeling emotions and "connecting" to other people in the emotional sense, the throat chakra is important for expressing and communicating emotions. Both of them are important for these things. Since working on your heart chakra seems to help you, keep doing it and clean it.

Enki4ever said:
Hi. I've been trying to figure out how to deal with this issue for a while. I know the JOS says that our emotions are controlled by the throat chakra and if so then I may have a bigger issue than I think. you see since I was a kid I've had this odd hollow feeling in my chest. I can say that I love someone like my mom but I don't feel it at all. I've even looked into the eyes of my grandma and tried to feel love for her but her love for me seemed to hit a wall of sorts and go around. I've had this hollow feeling for as long as I can remember. Now I noticed that if I work on my heart chakra then for a little bit-maybe a few hours or so- i think I can feel love and happyness.
Why can I feel these emotions when I work on my heart chakra?
I'm just trying to figure out what is going on and how to correct it.
Any advise?

Hail Father Satan
Do a working, look into the Calendar for a good day for a freeing the soul working. Use Uruz or Munka for whatever reps you can (the higher the better like 216 but if you can't do something like 72 or multiple of 9) and use an affirmation to free yourself from this issue, for example:"In a positive way for me I'm compleatily free to feel every emotions".

Stop repressing it? I'm the same but it's probably because I don't talk much. Like days at a time sometimes. When grandma died recently I couldnt really feel much kinda just accepted it for what it was. Doesn't mean I didn't live her maybe im just stronger in accepting death. Doesn't mean I'm "emotionless" because I'm actually very emotional. So maybe you just have to establish better connections with people and or stop trying to repress cause it's gonna have to come out in the long run.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back