Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoughtform to turn people into Satanis.

Theoretically this is possible. But that doesn't matter because Satan doesn't just want anyone, as in all things humans have a heirarchy, Satan wants the best of us, if that prerequisite is fulfilled then there is no problem in going forwards with this, but ask Satan first if that's person is first off worthy, and secondly able. This path even if one happens across it does not always stick, I've showed people everything I know relentlessly, and every time they'll say "well that makes alot of sense", and within ten minutes they'll have moved on. These are not the people we want as much as we wish they could be. Not all people want to seek out truths or higher truths for that matter.

Sybellum said:
Theoretically this is possible. But that doesn't matter because Satan doesn't just want anyone, as in all things humans have a heirarchy, Satan wants the best of us, if that prerequisite is fulfilled then there is no problem in going forwards with this, but ask Satan first if that's person is first off worthy, and secondly able. This path even if one happens across it does not always stick, I've showed people everything I know relentlessly, and every time they'll say "well that makes alot of sense", and within ten minutes they'll have moved on. These are not the people we want as much as we wish they could be. Not all people want to seek out truths or higher truths for that matter.
I think the only accetable thing is to make people see the truth and/or discover the truth with magick. Forcing people to be here is not good and accetable but to make them see and understand the truth is fine, if they want to join it will still be their choise but at least they are not 'blind' to the truth.

Kurat said:
Can I make thoughtform to turn one concrete person to Satanism? Can I make it in blue color? Blue means truth?

Of course you can but I don't see its purpose.

Satanism is unlike other religions where you only have to believe and do nothing. If you don't meditate and put all your effort into advancing and working for Satan and humanity then you might as well be a Christian or Atheist because it's the same thing.

So if you influence someone to become a SS he might become one of those Satanists in name only which don't really exist. This is one of the reasons why we don't proselytize people like Christians do. Because even if they convert it doesn't guarantee that they'll follow through and do what it takes to evolve spiritually or help us in our purpose in awakening humanity. There are some people who are so irresponsible and immature that it's better if they don't become Satanists at all, at least until they mentally grow up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back