Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Am I being duped?

Jade9779

So, this entire situation of mine has been going on for about since I started the six month spiritual warfare. I began communication with Purson and Satan via pendulum over their sigils.

There is a house that I have had my eyes on for a while now, it is quite expensive, but I decided to give it a shot and ask Satan if we would ever live there and, to my surprise, He said yes. I asked what month He said December, I asked if it was this year, keep in mind I asked last year around April, and He said yes. Then, I asked him the date and the pendulum swung in a circle and stopped 23 times.

Since that time, I asked Him several more times if we were to move to this specific house on this specific date, and everytime He said yes. The only problem is, the move has yet to happen. I have been putting a lot of energy into this house, I have meditated on it and felt in my heart that we would move there, because Satan willed it. For the entirety of the six months, I had also been having vivid dreams and visions of my family in the house, I believe these came from Astaroth. They were so vivid, it felt as though we really were there. My favorite was one of our first Yule together.

Also, He informed me that I would be able to convince my family to become Satanists in this house, I had plenty of visions about that, too. Ones that were so in-depth that they had to be true. If He said I have the ability to that, to give my family this gift and open their eyes to what true happiness is, who am I to question Him?

Needless to say, I was very disappointed when this did not happen. I still have the visions and dreams and they are still just as vivid. What does all of this mean? Should I give up on this dream to prevent any further disappointment, or would that be going against Satan's word? Have I not been talking with Satan at all? Have I been duped? Any responses will be much appreciated, as always.

You have been talking to your subconscious mind, not the Gods. Pendulums can be highly unreliable. Is your move consistent with physical factors such as having enough money?

I will elaborate on how to achieve communication more accurately in future posts. I know how unpleasant this can be.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You have been talking to your subconscious mind, not the Gods. Pendulums can be highly unreliable. Is your move consistent with physical factors such as having enough money?

I will elaborate on how to achieve communication more accurately in future posts. I know how unpleasant this can be.
Unfortunately, no. However, we have been getting some small amounts of money here and there, such as child support from my father's divorced wife which only started happening recently. Nothing too luxurious, maybe a few hundred. Not quite as much as I'd hoped.

This house is so much more than just a house to me. It is where my family has the opportunity to drift their attention away from money troubles and onto andvancing in Satanism. I know I can't force them into it, but I can present them with the opportunity, right? And, do you have any advice for money trouble? I put too much time and energy into this to give up now.

Not only can your subconscious influence this but it would not be hard for just about anyone if they were meditating consistently to move this with their mind to the answer they want especially if the pendulum is in motion. This really isn't something that reliable in my mind.

You dont have to totally give up. But I would put a huge amount of effort into money meditations. If you can't afford it maybe look at something you can that you also like. The Delusional part would be thinking you can do or have something you can't. That would be like a low income person thinking they can move into a luxury mansion. Not going to happen. Try to be realistic. If this is not that far above what you can afford maybe you can do it eventually but if its kind of like what I said then yeah you should look into something else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I have also had dealings with my pendulum and ouija board that were not accurate, although others on my ouija board especially suggested accuracy when predicted dates actually had something of significance occurr or when i looked up information about what i was given that confirmed the information in the reading that i could not know beforehand, or sometimes id have something happen or someone come in a dream. I dont take anything 100 percent or at least give it more trust unless i have something like this occurr and even then it makes me then think it only strongly suggests PROBABLE accuracy but still not good enough for me to be 100%.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back