Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Entire Joy of Satan Mass Backup + Misc

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
Originally I was going to keep on the covert side of this but given the situations that are getting drastic right now and my struggles to get it through by other means as soon as possible among a glaring threat upon my holds to it's access, I am posting this on the forum with VoC avoided, the moon full and in Leo while I can to have it available as soon as possible.

This is effort of hours every day for months in saving, organizing and preserving the entire Joy of Satan website, Blacks for Satan, Hell's Army, etc, each link and file individualistically page for page on all of it because I didn't want to rely on the possible faultiness of a browser or saving tool and wanted to ensure I got virtually everything 100% as I could. The library, MP3 files everything including calendars, archives, all important warfare rituals old and new including the most recent ones of the ETV and Nation rituals.

IT IS IMPERATIVE AS MANY OF YOU SAVE THIS IMMEDIATELY AS POSSIBLE AS YOU CAN, NOT ONLY ONTO YOUR PCS AND ELECTRONICS BUT ON YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL USB DEVICES IF YOU CAN, in the ancient days everything was carved and written down, in this day and age of technology it is now USB devices, I keep watch over the actual physical storage devices containing the originals on my end and will hold onto to them for as long as I am physically capable. This is the preservation of every single damn thing from a website that saved us and holds the truth, keep this safe for yourselves and download it all as much as you can.

The more people that have this and the more on USB devices, the more the truth is kept alive no matter what the fuck happens in censorship. Everything in this backup has the website contained with file paths laid out in mimicry of the actual website as best as I was able for convenience, organization and ease of navigation.

SHOULD THE ORIGINAL MEGA ACCOUNT OF THIS MASS BACKUP BE TAKEN DOWN I IMPLORE ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP EVERYTHING ACCESSIBLE AS YOU CAN FOR ALL TO DOWNLOAD AND BE ABLE TO SEE

The Blue Star Athenaeum

On a more personal note, I am leaving.

Not the truth or the true gods of humanity and our true ways or spiritual satanism, but many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers that require me to pretty much go underground and go quiet to deal with this shit on a more personal level and protect myself among other things going forward in my life.

There will likely be far more from my posting of this but at this rate I have no choice and I assure you making some 'throw-away' account just to post it 'anonymously' would not work to protect me anyways, back in my online warfare days I was vigorous but despite my efforts had no control over certain matters that had me tracked down and 'tagged' in banning me from even social sites and related that I had never even made an account on yet and threats online had made it quite blatantly apparent that I am not 'invisible'.

Regardless of anything our ancestors made sacrifices before to preserve and keep to the truth and fuck it I might as well join that bandwagon for this age in some way. If I don't make it somehow I'll be damn sure others will after in spite of the enemy.

I don't know when or if I will return before the enemy somehow takes down the ministry but I don't want anyone to worry about me, I am a stubborn fucker. I've done a lot on this forum, practically lived here for 4 to 5 hours every day of my spare time and then some for 3 years now, honestly too much in my obsessive devotion to service in helping others here, but in truth that can do one's own self in if they don't take care of themselves.

I've had major fuckups in behaviour and all kinds of crap here and have made many mistakes on this forum, I always recognize a shit ego, a shit demeanor and a shit sense of handling things among other things when I do and I don't like the emptiness of a 'sorry' and hope that the good I did do for the ministry that my actions suffice more strongly.

This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HUMANITY FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

Ghost in the Machine said:
Originally I was going to keep on the covert side of this but given the situations that are getting drastic right now and my struggles to get it through by other means as soon as possible among a glaring threat upon my holds to it's access, I am posting this on the forum with VoC avoided, the moon full and in Leo while I can to have it available as soon as possible.

This is effort of hours every day for months in saving, organizing and preserving the entire Joy of Satan website, Blacks for Satan, Hell's Army, etc, each link and file individualistically page for page on all of it because I didn't want to rely on the possible faultiness of a browser or saving tool and wanted to ensure I got virtually everything 100% as I could. The library, MP3 files everything including calendars, archives, all important warfare rituals old and new including the most recent ones of the ETV and Nation rituals.

IT IS IMPERATIVE AS MANY OF YOU SAVE THIS IMMEDIATELY AS POSSIBLE AS YOU CAN, NOT ONLY ONTO YOUR PCS AND ELECTRONICS BUT ON YOUR OWN INDIVIDUAL USB DEVICES IF YOU CAN, in the ancient days everything was carved and written down, in this day and age of technology it is now USB devices, I keep watch over the actual physical storage devices containing the originals on my end and will hold onto to them for as long as I am physically capable. This is the preservation of every single damn thing from a website that saved us and holds the truth, keep this safe for yourselves and download it all as much as you can.

The more people that have this and the more on USB devices, the more the truth is kept alive no matter what the fuck happens in censorship. Everything in this backup has the website contained with file paths laid out in mimicry of the actual website as best as I was able for convenience, organization and ease of navigation.

SHOULD THE ORIGINAL MEGA ACCOUNT OF THIS MASS BACKUP BE TAKEN DOWN I IMPLORE ANYONE WHO IS ABLE TO KEEP EVERYTHING ACCESSIBLE AS YOU CAN FOR ALL TO DOWNLOAD AND BE ABLE TO SEE

The Blue Star Athenaeum

Not the truth or the true gods of humanity and our true ways or spiritual satanism, but many things have been happening and going on on my end very personally with enemy attacks, threats and blatant life-threatening dangers that require me to pretty much go underground and go quiet to deal with this shit on a more personal level and protect myself among other things going forward in my life.

There will likely be far more from my posting of this but at this rate I have no choice and I assure you making some 'throw-away' account just to post it 'anonymously' would not work to protect me anyways, back in my online warfare days I was vigorous but despite my efforts had no control over certain matters that had me tracked down and 'tagged' in banning me from even social sites and related that I had never even made an account on yet and threats online had made it quite blatantly apparent that I am not 'invisible'.

Regardless of anything our ancestors made sacrifices before to preserve and keep to the truth and fuck it I might as well join that bandwagon for this age in some way. If I don't make it somehow I'll be damn sure others will after in spite of the enemy.

I don't know when or if I will return before the enemy somehow takes down the ministry but I don't want anyone to worry about me, I am a stubborn fucker. I've done a lot on this forum, practically lived here for 4 to 5 hours every day of my spare time and then some for 3 years now, honestly too much in my obsessive devotion to service in helping others here, but in truth that can do one's own self in if they don't take care of themselves.

I've had major fuckups in behaviour and all kinds of crap here and have made many mistakes on this forum, I always recognize a shit ego, a shit demeanor and a shit sense of handling things among other things when I do and I don't like the emptiness of a 'sorry' and hope that the good I did do for the ministry that my actions suffice more strongly.

This is my last post on the forums. I wish you all the best and want you all to stay strong and have faith in the truth and the true gods of humanity no matter what happens.

It amazes me, one takes on the whole of the enemy, which would be enough to enjoy your own funeral In anyone else situation. Yet lo' and behold through your struggles and constant hassles brought on by the enemy physically and spiritually, you made a few mistakes.

Then they send their little drones in, to pick at your weaknesses constantly. Suddenly, you feel overwhelmed and just want it to stop. But honestly, no one cares that you slipped up, no one normal. Instead they only see the tremendous work you have done.

The Blue Star Athenaeum

It amazes me, one takes on the whole of the enemy, which would be enough to enjoy your own funeral In anyone else situation. Yet lo' and behold through your struggles and constant hassles brought on by the enemy physically and spiritually, you made a few mistakes.

Then they send their little drones in, to pick at your weaknesses constantly. Suddenly, you feel overwhelmed and just want it to stop. But honestly, no one cares that you slipped up, no one normal. Instead they only see the tremendous work you have done.

The Blue Star Athenaeum

Thank you for your incredible backup. I consider it like a grand finale before your unfortunate exit, highlighting what you've done to help others.

I am sad to see you go, but of course you have to do what is best for you. Don't beat yourself up too much about past mistakes. Everyone is dealing with their own problems, imbalances, or stressors, but it is less apparent for them, as opposed to you, because of your large amount of time and writing done here. Also, a higher amount of posting will always bring a higher amount of bad posts as well, just proportionately. Do not think that these outweigh the good posts.

Stay safe and take care.

Stay safe ♡

我希望各位一起努力奋斗,在新的一年里面,我们要努力,虽然我是初来乍到的人,但是我还是说一句:撒旦万岁!希望撒旦教越来越强大!撒旦万岁!

Thank you GIM!!

And I hope whatever that the enemy may throw at you fails and you can safely return back to the forums!
Thank you for everything that you have done for us and the Gods!

May Father Satan and the Gods Bless you and watch over you!

Happy New Year everyone!

HAIL SATAN!

The Blue Star Athenaeum

Thank you very much for this temporary last bit you’ve done and all of the phenomenal advice you’ve given others despite what has been going on with you. Thank you personally, too, for giving guidance when it was needed. You’re a great person and a great Satanist. Don’t be hard on yourself because you’ve been able to see and do more than the majority. The path isn’t an easy one.

Gl Ghost, you have been a major help for me! Thank you very much and i wish you the best! I have no doubts in my mind that you will come out of this victorious! May the Gods Bless and Protect you! Cheers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

This is amazing thank you so much.

definitely sad to see you go but i suppose it can't be helped.

THANK YOU!! for all your done for Satanists, humanity and what you've said to me.

I pray that you find at least little bliss in the path your walking, I hope i get to meet you one day.

Till then brother.

For some reason the download is going at ridiculously shit speeds, like below 200kb/s... but it's gonna get downloaded and saved. No amount of virtual book burning will be enough to destroy the knowledge of the Gods.

As for your other thing, I truly wish you the best of luck. Whatever mistakes we made on the forums are irrelevant. All that matters is that we stay in this fight and never lose hope and faith in our Victory. Just be smart and be open to the Gods, one cannot ever get lost with Gods as their guide.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rYjAg5WK5Mpw/

This has turned into a total war and there are no innocents. You'll either side with us or perish forever. Germany didn't lose hope, even when all odds were against them. No amount of bombs and cowardly attacks broke their spirit and the red pestilent wave was crushed before it would sweep over entire Europe. It's our turn to put an end to this once and for all.

Now we all must steel ourselves for what is to come. One must always stay in their post and fight. Ignore enemy propaganda, don't worry if the communication to your brothers-in-arms is cut off temporary, face their attacks head on. Even if one gets wounded in the attack, your Folk, Freedom and Eternal love for Father and the Gods will always be the cure for your wounds. I hope this message finds each of you well. Stay safe Brothers and Sisters!

We will be the victors of tomorrow, who are the victims of today!

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS ETERNAL!

https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
Upload of many files. I did not create this folder, but somebody else made it similar to my old link that I had years ago. More files than ever before, and new updated ones. This has all of the JOS PDFs, pictures of every page from the JOS, RTRs, many books, many videos.
Everybody download all of this immediately and save it in multiple places, like on USB sticks. Keep several copies.

Thank you very much for the backup. There is no point to be bitter over being to bitter over a few mistakes. Just my view. Everyone does them.

You have made a big contribution to everyone, and helped many. Wish you luck at all times.

Glad I got here one year before you'd leave is all I can say, as your help has been absolutely invaluable for me, second only to HP Maxine's effort in this age.

I have extreme faith in you and that you'll sort out your things. If all this goes down or you want to keep sending each messages through the Gods... succubuss82 at g mail . com

I know you'll make it, Brother. If I don't see you sooner, see you after we take back our Planet and joos are a thing of the past.

SIEG HEIL!

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

You will certainly be rewarded.
Everyone has His/Her own personality, don't be sad for that.
I thank you for the all beautiful posts and answers.
As I'm too much optimistic when it comes to Satanism, I believe we'll see you again.
If not, I totally understand.
Hail Satan!
Hail to you!

How to avoid Mega's limits on downloads:
You need a VPN, I personally use protonVPN (which gives you 7 days of free trial).
When mega stops downloading due to the limit you will close mega, start the VPN and open mega again, now you will have other 5 GBs to download. Repeat until you download all of the files.

You've contributed to the advancement of many members, including myself. I wanna let you know that.
Maybe when this is all over and you're safe and sound, you could get in touch with everybody again.

Satan bless You!

Sieg Heil!

I wish you success in whatever you face. Stay strong bro and thank you for everything! :)

You've done so much and have shared such rich knowledge and experiences, it'll be sad to see such a megalith on the forums leave, but you'll never be truly gone. Were all wishing you the best, and look forwards to your safe return when possible. All the best and much thanks!

Thanks for all you've done GITM :)

Best of luck and hope you return some day.

Take care brother, I hope you keep working on moving forward and improving and someday when you get back you do even better than now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back