Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Twilight times for meditation

NaziMan12

Here is a site I use to see when the twilights are happening and in my observations I've seen it is the Nautical twilights that are the times of real twilight or classical twilight which is a 30 minute period and you can treat it as a great time to meditate because the astral body is more sensitive in these times just look on Equinoxes or after you have done yoga.

So look under the nautical twilight times in your area here and do meditations then its an excellent time;

https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/ just enter your city or country where it says Sun right on the left and than you will see the twilight times under the current time on the right hand side on the top of the page.

I just realized this. Would Kundalini Yoga stack with the nautical twilight energies? I'm talking about doing Yoga just prior to the 30-minute window and then meditating.

I think Kundalini yoga and all the meditations that give you energy buzzes and such they only relax you while the twilight times and special times in the universe like the eclipses and equinoxes are great times for magic of all types.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back