Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Runes or mantras to win court cases?

Sundara

What would be a good rune or mantra and color to use in dodging legal trouble/winning over a judge/fighting against a person causing legal trouble? The guy I’m going against in court has gone to EXTREME lengths to falsify accusations. He has also stolen and corrupted every document pertaining an rv we both legally own in an attempt to take it from me. This has been very challenging, he’s got absolutely nothing to do but sit around and think of ways to try and take from me. So far, he hasn’t won anything thankfully. This has been going on for quite a while. Now things are getting worse due to lack of funds for a better lawyer on my end, and unfortunately I think the lawyer I have now is a total kike. I’m kind of desperate for suggestions. He pulled a fast one on me by filing numerous fake claims over the holidays when my lawyer is out of office, and making a hearing the day after my lawyer gets off of break. I cannot extend the hearing and I’m required to respond to all of the documents he’s sent in. I don’t have any proof to contradict his claims due to the fact they didn’t happen to begin with. I definitely wish this guy would just disappear. I did receive assistance from Lerajie when she helped direct a lot of pent up anger towards him, and he’s starting to go off the rails quite a bit. He’s not going down without trying to completely screw me over in the process though. I’ve done a lot of detachment workings, and huge energy workings to fight him off. I don’t know why he won’t just fuck off.

If someone ever did that to me I wouldn't be so kind as to just send them some anger.

As for the runes you could aswell check the runes yourself and their description and figure what to do.

A general mantra for everything is Satanas (not Black magick because Sanskrit with our current info cannot be used for it), its pretty powerful too so honestly I would use it. In my experience it did work, I did win a court case (I was getting evicted from my house), the odds where against my family but it still created the right situation so I could win. A tip, never give up, compleate the spell no matter what. And ask Satan for help if the situation is pretty bad. They always helped me when things where really bad.

luis said:
A general mantra for everything is Satanas (not Black magick because Sanskrit with our current info cannot be used for it), its pretty powerful too so honestly I would use it. In my experience it did work, I did win a court case (I was getting evicted from my house), the odds where against my family but it still created the right situation so I could win. A tip, never give up, compleate the spell no matter what. And ask Satan for help if the situation is pretty bad. They always helped me when things where really bad.

I’ve dabbled around with runes for the situation and a combination of fe-vin-ur has been helpful in home and financial security. I can give satanas a shot. The Gods have absolutely been helpful in this situation. They’ve played a role in succeeding every time. Patience and perseverance is a must. I should actually be proud and grateful for that. I have trouble being settled until a situation is completely eradicated, but I should at least take solace and confidence in how things have gone so far.

Adress the root of the issue and put him on ice and send a hailstorm on him.

You should know what that means.

Sundara said:
luis said:

I’ve dabbled around with runes for the situation and a combination of fe-vin-ur has been helpful in home and financial security. I can give satanas a shot. The Gods have absolutely been helpful in this situation. They’ve played a role in succeeding every time. Patience and perseverance is a must. I should actually be proud and grateful for that. I have trouble being settled until a situation is completely eradicated, but I should at least take solace and confidence in how things have gone so far.
I have to be honest, if I don't know the right rune I use Satanas (or the Raum meditation), they can be used to raise energy and so for general use, of course there may be more fitting mantra/runes for some spells but if it work anyway then why not. Like I said I used Satanas for a court case and I won, It created a situation where the judge had to let me win, it was crazy, even my lawyer was shocked how easy it was.

I would contact Mulciber. A couple of months ago he approached me and helped me in a court case, he might be able to help you as well in this specific circumstance. I see your situation if it came to legal matters as a form of warfare and strategy to be made.

Use a formal ritual to contact him. Use a red candle. If you get imagery of birds of flying, or base chakra related it is him to my experience.

MULCIBER
Mulciber is Beelzebub's second in command He is the architect and engineer of the city known as Pandemonium. He is highly intelligent and is expert at strategy and warfare. He built and designed Satan's Grand Palace.

Sundara said:

TYR your enemy ,destroy them , Use TYR/TEIWAZ it's rune of war and Justice
TYR is Good for defense and Revenge.

Bind it with Sowulo for final triumph "Victorious" .

Problems, legal battles, and related situations can't be dealt with only detachment workings in most cases. It is similar to hung ups and emotional suppression, things must be confronted. This means, in your situation, to not detach but rather start fighting and actively trying to get rid of this person. You can be detached while doing so, but you must dwell on the details and go win this. It is a battle, a war to another degree, of another perspective.

If you suppress or ignore with justifications of health and related know it will not get off soon, and in time this can affect you to different degrees. Any act of public defamation and related is something extremely aggravating in different future situations. If you are a clean and kind person, your image must be kept clean. For yourself and your family. It is about honoring your image and uphold your bloodlines.

As for this person, vibrate ISA in his throat and feet with programming to stop and dissipate his freedom and judgment. You can judge yourself the severity of this, you first need to do justice for the legal battle and add whatever justice you sought before this battle, as drawing a line and subjecting it to this person.

You can as well if you have power seal the spot between his eyebrows and place wild energy into his center of the brain. You should address the programming to his soul to have headaches and confusion. You can put fog and earth into his eyes. This is on sight when he talks to the judge.

As well before the court date, hours before bind him to a candle fire, grey if you have. Vibrate his name with any destructive runes backward. Do 3 rounds of 33 repetitions while focusing your intent on destructive things being unleashed on him. If you lack imagination or shocking value, you can always watch some uncensored news of different disasters, observe the energy and reality and use this to his demise. After you are done and have to attend to the court date, blow the candle off and seal the deal.

Never forget to clean with vibration your aura and chakras after. For 2 minutes you could as well ,after finishing up, to imagine the court date being favorable to you, illuminating and visualizing everything positive for yourself.

NakedPluto said:
Problems, legal battles, and related situations can't be dealt with only detachment workings in most cases. It is similar to hung ups and emotional suppression, things must be confronted. This means, in your situation, to not detach but rather start fighting and actively trying to get rid of this person. You can be detached while doing so, but you must dwell on the details and go win this. It is a battle, a war to another degree, of another perspective.

If you suppress or ignore with justifications of health and related know it will not get off soon, and in time this can affect you to different degrees. Any act of public defamation and related is something extremely aggravating in different future situations. If you are a clean and kind person, your image must be kept clean. For yourself and your family. It is about honoring your image and uphold your bloodlines.

As for this person, vibrate ISA in his throat and feet with programming to stop and dissipate his freedom and judgment. You can judge yourself the severity of this, you first need to do justice for the legal battle and add whatever justice you sought before this battle, as drawing a line and subjecting it to this person.

You can as well if you have power seal the spot between his eyebrows and place wild energy into his center of the brain. You should address the programming to his soul to have headaches and confusion. You can put fog and earth into his eyes. This is on sight when he talks to the judge.

As well before the court date, hours before bind him to a candle fire, grey if you have. Vibrate his name with any destructive runes backward. Do 3 rounds of 33 repetitions while focusing your intent on destructive things being unleashed on him. If you lack imagination or shocking value, you can always watch some uncensored news of different disasters, observe the energy and reality and use this to his demise. After you are done and have to attend to the court date, blow the candle off and seal the deal.

Never forget to clean with vibration your aura and chakras after. For 2 minutes you could as well ,after finishing up, to imagine the court date being favorable to you, illuminating and visualizing everything positive for yourself.

Thanks for the advice, from what I’ve seen it does HAVE to be dealt with. There’s been some recent occurrences that are going to save my ass, but it’s also going to trigger them just like it would the enemy to pull out their last and final blows which will be bad. I decided that since this is not going to go away until every last straw has been pulled, that I better step up and use everything I have and take it to the brink. It is exactly like fighting spiritually but on the physical. The Gods did warn me about pulling the plug on this relationship too soon as I was separating from him but I did not realize my psychic senses were actually decent at the time and I mistook it for just my imagination. I’ll do this as carefully as possible. In their last efforts I may have to leave the forums for a while because they could wind up with a subpoena for my phone records which could date years back. This whole thing seems like a massive spiritual attack. Once I made serious efforts to advance and actually made progress this entire thing began. He does know that I’m a Satanist and I wouldn’t put it past him to use it against me.

NakedPluto said:
I would contact Mulciber. A couple of months ago he approached me and helped me in a court case, he might be able to help you as well in this specific circumstance. I see your situation if it came to legal matters as a form of warfare and strategy to be made.

Use a formal ritual to contact him. Use a red candle. If you get imagery of birds of flying, or base chakra related it is him to my experience.

MULCIBER
Mulciber is Beelzebub's second in command He is the architect and engineer of the city known as Pandemonium. He is highly intelligent and is expert at strategy and warfare. He built and designed Satan's Grand Palace.

Thanks for the recommendation, I’m going to have to contact someone formally and be very careful. The situation escalated to the guy telling others he knows people that will “take care of me” for him that I just heard of tonight. He’s very calculated. A week ago, I had a visit from lucifuge randomly. He had urged me to take protective measures without specifying anything. He just basically told me for lack of words that locking all doors and windows would be good without causing any fear or excess concern, he made it feel very rational and nice. My mom kept mentioning concerns over the week that I thought were just her typical worries but she mentioned it more than usual and told me to watch out for people following me because “men out there are crazy you’re young and pretty.” His visit was honestly one of the most pleasant and easy visits I’ve had and I’m so grateful for that over Yule, it was like a gift.

Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:

MULCIBER

Thanks for the recommendation, I’m going to have to contact someone formally and be very careful. The situation escalated to the guy telling others he knows people that will “take care of me” for him that I just heard of tonight. He’s very calculated. A week ago, I had a visit from lucifuge randomly. He had urged me to take protective measures without specifying anything. He just basically told me for lack of words that locking all doors and windows would be good without causing any fear or excess concern, he made it feel very rational and nice. My mom kept mentioning concerns over the week that I thought were just her typical worries but she mentioned it more than usual and told me to watch out for people following me because “men out there are crazy you’re young and pretty.” His visit was honestly one of the most pleasant and easy visits I’ve had and I’m so grateful for that over Yule, it was like a gift.

I was under the same problem regarding safety and security of personal beliefs. Trust me, in the case that I was in, the case itself was of the most terrible subject and with teams on both sides of intelligence service and other things. They found out my beliefs but only because Mulciber helped me and the Gods this wasn't made public or used off in the court. The attorneys against us were pure jews.

If I could pull it off with no problems, you can too. I told you already how I did it with the help of this wonderful God. Wish you luck and be relaxed. I am now in an extremely bad situation, believe me, at first I wanted to be off the forum and everything, but instead this forum and normal routine kept me going. So you might consider being here very beneficial.

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:

MULCIBER

I was under the same problem regarding safety and security of personal beliefs. Trust me, in the case that I was in, the case itself was of the most terrible subject and with teams on both sides of intelligence service and other things. They found out my beliefs but only because Mulciber helped me and the Gods this wasn't made public or used off in the court. The attorneys against us were pure jews.

If I could pull it off with no problems, you can too. I told you already how I did it with the help of this wonderful God. Wish you luck and be relaxed. I am now in an extremely bad situation, believe me, at first I wanted to be off the forum and everything, but instead this forum and normal routine kept me going. So you might consider being here very beneficial.

That situation you were in, I saw a little about it, and it does sound awful. Glad you got out safe, keep it staying that way. It’s a lot of stress to be dealing with at the same time as everything else. I hope the people that were a threat to you get fucked even more than they have been. Since the release of the new RTR it seems like many members are going through something where their life is being threatened by another. I have full confidence that everything will turn out fine, stay open to the Gods and persistent with protection. I will too.

Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:

That situation you were in, I saw a little about it, and it does sound awful. Glad you got out safe, keep it staying that way. It’s a lot of stress to be dealing with at the same time as everything else. I hope the people that were a threat to you get fucked even more than they have been. Since the release of the new RTR it seems like many members are going through something where their life is being threatened by another. I have full confidence that everything will turn out fine, stay open to the Gods and persistent with protection. I will too.

How is the situation going? Did you win the court?

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:
NakedPluto said:

How is the situation going? Did you win the court?

If you want you can email me at [email protected], I’m trying to be less personal publicly but in short I mean.... Hearings have stopped for now. Hail the Gods!

Extra advice is to bind the enemy lawyer and the judge too, if the situation is really critical. This way the enemy lawyer can't do anything against you (think, speak, act) and the same goes for the judge, while you are free to give your own lawyer leeway to win the suit.

luis said:

How do you use it for workings? Just vibrate it a good amount of times then program it?

Darksage666 said:
luis said:

How do you use it for workings? Just vibrate it a good amount of times then program it?
Yes. I would not use it for every single workings because there are other mantras/runes but if you don't know what to use its pretty good.

Kind of a “reply all,” since I always mess up the qoute function,
Storm blood I don’t know why binding didn’t cross my mind but that is going to probably be useful for the next few authorities were dealing with.

Thankfully I pulled a few legal moves back, and my tactic was actually kind of on the extreme end. All legal. I had to pull a lot of strings and the Gods helped with this. Some of these things I just didn’t think would even work, and it wound up working. He wound up canceling the next hearings and I finally scared the man boobs right off of him. I used some mantras and runes intermittently, most often fe vin ur to protect my family. I appreciate the ideas and responses.

It was actually Bael/Baalzebul who I believe helped put this to a screeching halt for now just in the last couple months. So huge thanks to him. I noticed his presence around the same time as all of this coming to a halt.

Those that mentioned Eligos or Abigor, I’m surprised they haven’t actually been present for this.

I’m extremely surprised and grateful for the presence of the Gods that have come forward on this though. I never would’ve expected that Lucifuge or Bael would. This spared me in every way and this could’ve really been bad. I wouldn’t want to be demeaning by saying that I’m surprised they gave a crap, because the gods are very caring. But I don’t even think I knew how far this was going to go. They did. Even though it has nothing to do with direct meditation or advancement. I think stuff like this can wind up interfering with peace and meditation. It’s financially and emotionally compromising, and then once it came down to the death threats being put out there they really had my back. I did put in a lot of effort and workings to end this even before I knew how far it went and it wasn’t really going anywhere. Seemed like it made it worse temporarily until it seems like they helped manifest them over Yule. Which is a part of what Yule is for. Just want to give Baal and Lucifuge a huge thanks for some of the things they helped with, when push comes to shove they are truly here for us. I did a lot of solar mantras, probably totaled over a hundred days to stop the court stuff and protect ourselves. In hindsight I see that that’s probably what made it worse temporarily, probably some karmic crap. What I stated I wanted to happen to him when angry wound up happening right down to every detail. This is was glorious. At the end of the day though, he really just brought it upon himself for how stupid he is. Hail Satan! Hail the Gods!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back