Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Moon's in Cancer

JeraOpus

Today Moon entered Cancer it's the best time todo Necronomicon for those who haven't opened up their 3rd eye fully.

In Necronomicon, there's sigil meditation "Meditation on Sigil"

But how would someone meditate on Sigil?
-Is it by Imagining Sigil or by just looking at the sigil for long.

Thanks.

Look at it with your eyes open until you are able to keep seeing it perfectly in your mind with your eyes closed. You can open your eyes if you need to see it again. Then see it in your mind, and breathe into it. Like when you are breathing, you feel a pressure there and you see the image getting brighter.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Look at it with your eyes open until you are able to keep seeing it perfectly in your mind with your eyes closed. You can open your eyes if you need to see it again. Then see it in your mind, and breathe into it. Like when you are breathing, you feel a pressure there and you see the image getting brighter.

Thank you for the explanation.

The moon also has to be full, I waited 8 months for the timing, it all came together on Samhain, the day you posted this the moon was gibbous, you have to find a full moon in an exalted sign if you want to get that good progress in.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back