Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It's over

sonnenkraft

Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

It's over ,,,We have gone too far....
I have no interest to fight with you again and keep arguing,
I don't need apology and also i will not apologize to you "keep dreaming".
I will stick with the things i said towards you , because you forced me to act in this way ..

So today i decided to stop fighting with them.
I don't hate aldrick/13wolf/slyscorpion
I only hate their Attitudes.

This does not mean I'm declaring a Truce , so don't celebrate too much...
so dear members discuss/argue like gentiles, no need for "BOMBING ' and start spreading sh*t..

or i will use my weapon "throw you into the swamp ..." only if you act like a Jews...

Hail Satan

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

I will stick with the things i said towards you , because you forced me to act in this way ..

so dear members discuss/argue like gentiles, no need for "BOMBING ' and start spreading sh*t..

or i will use my weapon "throw you into the swamp ..." only if you act like a Jews...

Hail Satan

Are you like 12? ROFL

Aldrick said:
Are you like 12? ROFL
Maybe because I'm Gemini sun with Gemini Ascendant
You know what! I'm going to ask 13th-wolf his advance in astrology..

Anyway it's over ...i have no interest to fight with you...

What is ROFL ? there is nothing called rofl in english...

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:
13th_Wolf said:
slyscorpion said:

Hail Satan

Who cares what they say? Just do things the way you want to do it because you need to ask permission or explain yourself to them.

Especialy ignore aldrick cuz he has a reputation of attack people, Even going as far as changing his behaviour 10 times a year just to get other people with his bllsht.

SSinHeartandSoul said:

Here's a cool song your screen name reminded me of: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHYlb-9f6M
Peace offering? :) :lol:

Yeah I don't know innit, I'm just here as well to be fair, and do I also have every right to talk? I literally know no one here in real life, only been here some 3 years and only writing now what's all this stuff about?

I agree with you very deeply telling him to write what he wants, the only fuss is the aggression for no clear reason, unclearly, and then bitching at everyone and making a conspiracy where there is none, and In a very jewish looking and unintelligible way might I add.

I'm not 'saying' anything and neither is anyone. We're all just fellow Satanists over computer WRITING eachother with the delayed and moderated messages. In that communication there's a big difference which should result in little drama. Just keep on thinking of Satan constantly when writing and these dramas should fizz out :D

Stormblood said:
In your User Control Panel, there's a "Friends & Foes" tab. If you add people as 'foes', they will be on your ignore list. That means you won't see their posts anymore.

I want to hug you so hard, when I was new you wished me good luck on my path! *cries in his elbow*

13th_Wolf said:
SSinHeartandSoul said:

Now thats a peace offering i cant refuse! :lol:

I obviously did not intent to attack you or the others with my comment, And i did not meant to say that you or anyone else is not allowed to reply on other ppl's posts.

I have seen some of the stuff that Sonnenkraft has been saying and i must agree that he says some weird sht here and there, But there are more ppl that like Sonnenkraft take things way to personal and get demotivated for that reason. And to those ppl i say fck what anyone else thinks or says.

We are all SS brothers and sisters and i know that most like you have good intentions, But sometimes it can go to far and have the adverse effect on people. I've been here for 3 years myself as well so i know how frustrating it can be on both sides.

Here's a little something for you as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6PiB4O1tzM

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:
Are you like 12? ROFL
Maybe because I'm Gemini sun with Gemini Ascendant
You know what! I'm going to ask 13th-wolf his advance in astrology..

Anyway it's over ...i have no interest to fight with you...

What is ROFL ? there is nothing called rofl in english...

You should get along with Aquarius Rising person.
Me. Well anyways I never intended to fight with you. Its just you don't like what I say that's all. These posts are kind of entertaining but serve no point. Roll is roll on the floor laughing.

The advice above is, of course, meant in general. I am not aware of any of your specific situations, if not the emotions you transpire.

Specter said:
Thanks so much!
NinRick said:
I want to hug you so hard, when I was new you wished me good luck on my path! *cries in his elbow*
Aren't you overdoing it, sir?
sonnenkraft said:
I wrote recommendation about you, back in 28 /November
sonnenkraft said:
high salute for hp.maxine + hp.cobra
And also appreciation for stormblood , he is very knowledgeable,he helped many members .

Hail Satan
I did nothing special and I don't think I'm that knowledgeable. There are many members more knowledgeable than me, but thanks.

Aldrick said:
Big Dipper said:
Aldrick said:
Are you like 12? ROFL
aldrick you haven't been active since december. You alright?

Hello Dipper, yes I'm alright. Thanks for thinking about me.

okie dokie just checking
happy-dog-e1273353197372.jpg

Aldrick said:

There was this big lame drama in the forums in another thread about 2 months ago and I was legitimately concerned you we're involved and somehow became collateral. *Breathes a sigh of relief* Your welness brings me joy and a renewed sense of humor! (see below).

"But at what cost?" I would worry while peering through my foggy window at the dancing thunderstorm. A brief flash lights up my worried visage, "AT WHAT COST?" followed by a soft rolling growl as I slowly assume the fetal position, forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back