Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Natural Spiritual Talent, or something anyone can do?

SleepingWolf

I'll keep this brief without trying to identify myself. Before I had dedicated or even meditated, I knew this person with very good innate astral senses, who claimed they could see dead people and such. They weren't even trained or anything, but they said they would "meet me" in dreams. I was a young horny high schooler, so I just went along with this, but I never believed I actually had "magick" until I tested something... without even telling her, I made what I now know is called a thoughtform, a bird in the shape/image of a pokemon, and just sent it to her to say hello. When she texted me asking me what it was I sent to her that's pecking her, that was the day I discovered that *something* supernatural existed in the world, and apparently I had a gift for it (so I thought at the time) which is what would inevitably lead to me to Joy of Satan and learning what real power actually was.

My question now is however, the JoS sites put thoughtforms and servitors as advanced magick. Should it even be possible for someone, with zero training, to have made a thoughtform with what basically amounted to like, 30 seconds of thinking of it? It didn't have any power obviously, and probably faded away doing nothing. I suspect it's more likely that everyone just makes stuff like this, cuz I don't wanna think of myself as anything special, but I felt the need to just finally talk to someone experienced in this, and ask if this is actually normal. I don't wanna play around with magick too advanced for my level, but I just need to know if this could actually be latent talents from work I've done in past lives, or just something that happens. Thanks for any answers!

SleepingWolf said:
I'll keep this brief without trying to identify myself. Before I had dedicated or even meditated, I knew this person with very good innate astral senses, who claimed they could see dead people and such. They weren't even trained or anything, but they said they would "meet me" in dreams. I was a young horny high schooler, so I just went along with this, but I never believed I actually had "magick" until I tested something... without even telling her, I made what I now know is called a thoughtform, a bird in the shape/image of a pokemon, and just sent it to her to say hello. When she texted me asking me what it was I sent to her that's pecking her, that was the day I discovered that *something* supernatural existed in the world, and apparently I had a gift for it (so I thought at the time) which is what would inevitably lead to me to Joy of Satan and learning what real power actually was.

My question now is however, the JoS sites put thoughtforms and servitors as advanced magick. Should it even be possible for someone, with zero training, to have made a thoughtform with what basically amounted to like, 30 seconds of thinking of it? It didn't have any power obviously, and probably faded away doing nothing. I suspect it's more likely that everyone just makes stuff like this, cuz I don't wanna think of myself as anything special, but I felt the need to just finally talk to someone experienced in this, and ask if this is actually normal. I don't wanna play around with magick too advanced for my level, but I just need to know if this could actually be latent talents from work I've done in past lives, or just something that happens. Thanks for any answers!

I think the main reason it is stated as advanced, is because you have to see it with open psychic senses and it requires maintanance and can be corrupted etc.
I once did read from the former HP Carlson, that when we have sex with a person, we create kind of thoughtforms representing the connection to the other person.
It is rather easy to create one.
It is possible that you have a talent for it. If you are abel to see it, then why not train this abbility. Just do not do elementals until you are experienced. Read the jos pages about it and follow the safety advices.

Some people do have innate talents when it comes to spirituality. It’s something in the soul. Perhaps you were on the path advancing in a previous lifetime. Thoughtforms are advanced because they can generate various problems depending on the nature of the thoughtform. And developing one totally original is also a bit more difficult. You say you used the image of a Pokémon. It’s already a thoughtform in the collective minds of people. It already existed in a way. More like pouring a glass of orange juice into a glass instead of squeezing the juice from the orange yourself. It’s similar to how jesus and various angels work. People feel like they meet Jesus in meditation, people feel like they speak with angels without ever having any real spiritual knowledge. They’re just tapping into the koolaid the enemy has already mixed for them.

Libra said:
Some people do have innate talents when it comes to spirituality. It’s something in the soul. Perhaps you were on the path advancing in a previous lifetime. Thoughtforms are advanced because they can generate various problems depending on the nature of the thoughtform. And developing one totally original is also a bit more difficult. You say you used the image of a Pokémon. It’s already a thoughtform in the collective minds of people. It already existed in a way. More like pouring a glass of orange juice into a glass instead of squeezing the juice from the orange yourself. It’s similar to how jesus and various angels work. People feel like they meet Jesus in meditation, people feel like they speak with angels without ever having any real spiritual knowledge. They’re just tapping into the koolaid the enemy has already mixed for them.

I did figure that using pokemon back then was probably why it was able to take shape so easily. Good to know that suspicion was correct.

I experimented later on with using my own original designs a few times, but that was after I lost contact with that girl, who could actually see what I made.

I have only a vague image of them in my minds eye, but when I was really new, and didn't understand how advanced magick could harm, I made a money thoughtform in the shape of a Gold Dragon with Green Scales, which seems to get results, if a bit inconsistent. I've never really hurt for money ever since making it, but my situation was already fairly privileged to begin with, so that's not that weird. I can't tell if it's not just my own thoughtform at work, or the Gods as well, that ensured I had the money I needed for when my ancient old PC finally died on me, and to get a new one. Probably both no doubt, but yeah.

Fuchs said:
I think the main reason it is stated as advanced, is because you have to see it with open psychic senses and it requires maintanance and can be corrupted etc.
I once did read from the former HP Carlson, that when we have sex with a person, we create kind of thoughtforms representing the connection to the other person.
It is rather easy to create one.
It is possible that you have a talent for it. If you are abel to see it, then why not train this abbility. Just do not do elementals until you are experienced. Read the jos pages about it and follow the safety advices.

Sadly I can't see them myself. Well not really I think. I can visualize them when I make it very well, and can sort of imagine it in my minds eye, but I don't think that's quite what you mean by I see it. I assume you mean with eyes open and proper, but I'm still healing my eyes. I don't know if me needing glasses means my astral sight is also impaired, but when I suspected that might be the case, I started working on healing my eyes, and I don't know how many more years I have to go, though I'm seeing minor progress so far.

I didn't ever have sex with this person... so it certainly wasn't that lol. For whatever reason, as high schoolers, our "relationship" stayed rather "pure" much to teenage me's chagrin. So unless kissing can create that same effect, I don't think it's that most likely.

I just did it to test this "magick" she was supposedly teaching me, and I'm glad I did, obviously, it lead me here in the end.

I kind of already made an elemental back when I first found the site, and didn't know what "advanced" meant. I made an earth elemental, and combined it with Gold and Green Color Magick, I think. I have no idea how *well* I made this, but I've never really had problems with money since, but I don't know how much of that was the elemental, the Gods, or my already fairly well off situation, compared to most. We aren't rich, but we aren't struggling for money, even throughout this "pandemic".

I've maintained this Thoughtform for the past few years already, I can't see it, but I can "feel" it's presence, when I summon it to me, for cleaning and feeding it. I don't know if this would count as training, but that's what I've done so far.

Powers remain in the soul from past lives. It sounds like your friend has something called "Second Sight" or "True Sight", where they can see the dead, the astral, and into the Otherworld and those who dwell within.

It can also be passed down genetically, through the bloodline. It may skip one family member but be in another sibling or grandchild.

Everytime I use EIHWAZ for different purposes, I aquire temporary power to see, talk and even command the dead. I noticed that most of the people come to me and are natural simple people with different request. Also with the use of this rune, you can see the dead but they cannot communicate with you without talking yourself first to them.

You sent energy programmed with and by your intent and will. You are most probably a natural to magic and advanced in will and intent. I'm my opinion, any SS that puts the mentenance work in and evolving in time should be capable to perform this without trouble. Study and create a strong base of knowledge, with applying it you will advance extremely quick and also have a nice existence. Wish you luck

magus.immortalis said:
Powers remain in the soul from past lives. It sounds like your friend has something called "Second Sight" or "True Sight", where they can see the dead, the astral, and into the Otherworld and those who dwell within.

It can also be passed down genetically, through the bloodline. It may skip one family member but be in another sibling or grandchild.

It was genetic for her. She said her mother had the gift, but left and never taught her to maintain her sight. She started losing it as she got older, I assume that's what happens when you don't actually maintain your talents with mediation.

It runs in the family. My grandfather was pursuing the occult and had opened his third eye although I don't know how far he went after that. I just know from the descriptions that my grandmother told me long after his death, which is the SAME with the descriptions in the Jos webpage about astral sight.

And so the spiritual power transferred on to me in this generation. When I was young even before any kind of meditation I remember I used to feel pressure in my third eye and could easily see colors. If you mediate and do a good job, your kids will be born superior to others like we were. It gets transferred to the next generations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back