Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccination..

NameHere

Hello.

I was wondering if someone more enlightened could tell me what I should do to prevent myself and my family from getting this (((vaccine))) and or avoiding it and having a peaceful life?

Because according to the media and my local news station (with video proof), the (((vaccine))) is in my country and we're starting to get (((vaccinated))), so I am a little worried.

As I've heard (not sure if it is true tho) that French people who refuse the (((vaccine))) are getting their social lives ruined, like not being able to ride public trains, go to work, etc.

Thanks in advance for those who will reply and help!

I hope everybody's Yule went nicely and Santa brought loads of presents!!
HAIL SATAN!

In my body I rule myself and under no circumstances I will receive fucking injections that modifies your DNA, I am willing to do anything to avoid it, even if it means losing any option to find a job or live as an pariah.

NameHere said:
The best general prevention measure you can do is to save up money and to plan out for potential scenarios ahead of time.

With this situation here, the longer you can avoid vaccination, the better. Over time, there will be more information about the vaccine, more public awareness about potential dangers from the vaccine, and/or some form of alternative options to the vaccine. This is by far the most likely scenario to happen. So in order to take advantage of this and stay safe regardless of what exactly happens, you should plan ahead now and save up your resources ahead of time.

Depending on what exactly happens, there may even be some chances to move to a different country or place within your country, that has a better situation regarding vaccination. Just prepare yourself as best as you can and look out for any signs/opportunities.

Israshit is vaccinating alot of their kikes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/more-israelis-vaccinated-against-covid-than-sick-since-start-of-pandemic-653578

Shael said:
NameHere said:
The best general prevention measure you can do is to save up money and to plan out for potential scenarios ahead of time.

With this situation here, the longer you can avoid vaccination, the better. Over time, there will be more information about the vaccine, more public awareness about potential dangers from the vaccine, and/or some form of alternative options to the vaccine. This is by far the most likely scenario to happen. So in order to take advantage of this and stay safe regardless of what exactly happens, you should plan ahead now and save up your resources ahead of time.

Depending on what exactly happens, there may even be some chances to move to a different country or place within your country, that has a better situation regarding vaccination. Just prepare yourself as best as you can and look out for any signs/opportunities.

I hope I am able to get a decent job next year then.

The place I am living at, I am suppose to inherit this land and house when my parents pass away and I really don't want to sell or leave this place.

Plus, if the government bans movement from country if you are not vaccinated or else, I don't know what my options are then..

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Israshit is vaccinating alot of their kikes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/more-israelis-vaccinated-against-covid-than-sick-since-start-of-pandemic-653578

It's honestly hilarious how they started this shit and now getting the vaccine not meant for them lol.
I hope they all fucking rot.

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
In any case, just do all you can within legal boundaries to delay vaccination with the mRNA vaccine (pfizer and moderna). If you must take one eventually, wait for a traditional one to come out. It should happen early-mid 2021.

Shael said:
NameHere said:
In any case, just do all you can within legal boundaries to delay vaccination with the mRNA vaccine (pfizer and moderna). If you must take one eventually, wait for a traditional one to come out. It should happen early-mid 2021.

Will there be a company name for the traditional one? How do you know it will be okay to take one like that? Maybe I missed something important..

Is there any information about those two companies (Pfizer and Moderna)?

Thank you!

Happy New Year!!

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
"Okay" is a relative term. It will almost certainly have bad effects still. The point is that a traditional vaccine doesnt alter your DNA, and so if you have to take a vaccine to survive (to keep a job and have money for example), then the traditional one will be the less bad option.

As for brand names, just google the upcoming vaccines every month or so, and you will see which ones are having their trials and when they are expected to be approved. I expect there will be a few more coming up aside from the 7 or so that are known now.

If at all possible, try to wait a few months more after that traditional vaccine comes out. Ask people who have taken it (if you can) about any side-effects they experienced. And look on the internet for testimonies and possible additional information (once it's out). With this, too, it's best to drag it out as long as possible before taking it, just to have more information.

https://news.yahoo.com/israel-may-pause-vaccination-programme-171352689.html

This kind of thing is making me doubt this really is as bad as some people are saying. They wouldn't do something to their own like this or would they.

Shael said:
NameHere said:
"Okay" is a relative term. It will almost certainly have bad effects still. The point is that a traditional vaccine doesnt alter your DNA, and so if you have to take a vaccine to survive (to keep a job and have money for example), then the traditional one will be the less bad option.

As for brand names, just google the upcoming vaccines every month or so, and you will see which ones are having their trials and when they are expected to be approved. I expect there will be a few more coming up aside from the 7 or so that are known now.

If at all possible, try to wait a few months more after that traditional vaccine comes out. Ask people who have taken it (if you can) about any side-effects they experienced. And look on the internet for testimonies and possible additional information (once it's out). With this, too, it's best to drag it out as long as possible before taking it, just to have more information.

Alright, awesome!
Thank you very much!! I never knew these things before, the traditional vaccine part I meant.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back