Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions about Love spells/Love

Fuchs

If someone (target love spell) is still attached to a other person through sadness, like someone can´t get over a break up,
would the connection (grief) to the former partner hinder the success of the love spell?1

Would it be better to first cut the ties to the other person, or is this unneccesary since it is only from one end?2

I did read that love is like connections to the chakras from two persons to another, hearth, sacral chakras, maybe other ones also.

I did also read that sadness is like to forget something, but if you at the same time can´t let go, then I don´t think spending time on beeing sad will bring success in forgetting someone.

In the scenario described above, would the continued sadness and fokus on the expartner connection lead to the expartner does feel also sadness and wants the person back?3

Or would the fokus on the sadness combined with not wanting to let go only increase the sadness over time, like a never ending loop until the person collapses?4

Can the sadness be used instead of love feelings for a love spell?5

Is this still white magic or does it count as black magic/cursing?6 I guess it is black magic since you produce a bad feeling in someone even if it would in the end lead to love again.

If you are able please answer all 6 questions.

Fuchs said:
If someone (target love spell) is still attached to a other person through sadness, like someone can´t get over a break up,
would the connection (grief) to the former partner hinder the success of the love spell?1

Would it be better to first cut the ties to the other person, or is this unneccesary since it is only from one end?2

I did read that love is like connections to the chakras from two persons to another, hearth, sacral chakras, maybe other ones also.

I did also read that sadness is like to forget something, but if you at the same time can´t let go, then I don´t think spending time on beeing sad will bring success in forgetting someone.

In the scenario described above, would the continued sadness and fokus on the expartner connection lead to the expartner does feel also sadness and wants the person back?3

Or would the fokus on the sadness combined with not wanting to let go only increase the sadness over time, like a never ending loop until the person collapses?4

Is this still white magic or does it count as black magic/cursing?6 I guess it is black magic since you produce a bad feeling in someone even if it would in the end lead to love again.

Just do a love spell if you want to xD

It will work, don’t worry.

If you are consistent your spell will be as well.

Don’t use negative feelings, you want to instil love and lust, then you use this feelings and those energies to reach your goal.

But I wouldn’t recommend a love spell, it works, but you can attract wrong people.

Just keep that in mind.

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

Don’t use negative feelings, you want to instil love and lust, then you use this feelings and those energies to reach your goal.

But I wouldn’t recommend a love spell, it works, but you can attract wrong people.

Just keep that in mind.

I want to undestand things, I know that a love spell will work.

The negative feelings example was rather curiosity. In theory it should funktion you project your sadness on the person you miss the person also misses you. But don´t know if this in the end will last long. If both are together again and they are still together because of the sadness might be a odd couple.

Did you attract someone wrong, even if you did include in the affirmation "in a positive and healthy way for me"?

Fuchs said:
NinRick said:
Fuchs said:

Just keep that in mind.

I want to undestand things, I know that a love spell will work.

The negative feelings example was rather curiosity. In theory it should funktion you project your sadness on the person you miss the person also misses you. But don´t know if this in the end will last long. If both are together again and they are still together because of the sadness might be a odd couple.

Did you attract someone wrong, even if you did include in the affirmation "in a positive and healthy way for me"?

I did a spell on a specific person ^^
This is how I got the wrong one

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back