Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Okay this also expains my madness

One Wire Phenomenon

This expains a lot of my own experiences
Thank you JoS
I am always lead to a truth and this has opened my eyes once again

From Joy of Satan:

"Necronomicon" means the "Book of Dead Names." With the intrusion and dominance of Christianity, the names of the Original Pagan Gods were dead. In other words, few people used them. Even for those who are marginally literate in regards to the occult, it is glaringly obvious that this text is not a work of fiction.
In addition, there have been tragic consequences for a few who experimented with this book the wrong way. The "Gods" are real beings, but as with other ancient texts on the occult, there is another side to the writings- that of allegories. Those who take the writings in a literal way often do not get the results they expected or desired. With everything of so-called religion, there is a true and there is a false aspect; the real and the artificial. This can be blatantly seen in Satanism vs. Christianity. Everything in Christianity is false and artificial.

The true purpose of the Necronomicon text is to serve as a grimoire for opening the soul. "Leviathan," "Cthulhu," are names for the serpent kundalini "who lies sleeping and dreaming." "Narayana" probably one of the most ancient names for Cthulhu is also seen in the East Indian Hindu "Mahâbhârata" which is thousands of years old.

The Necronomicon is a very powerful grimoire. So much knowledge has been systematically destroyed and confiscated, but Satan and his Demons have preserved nearly everything to this day. To the uninitiated, writings are taken as literal. The closer you get to Satan and the more you know of Satanic symbols and True Satanism, you will see things for what they really are: allegories that reveal ancient and powerful knowledge.

The Necronomicon translates into the "Book of Dead names." Those who are without take this as necromancy. Those who know, understand the book is not about necromancy, but working with names that have not been used for thousands of years; thus- "dead." These "names" are words of power, when correctly vibrated.

Many grimoires use code words. The only way to understand is either from divine guidance given from Satan and his Demons or from a disciple who has already received this. Most of the 1586 Necronomicon has to do with opening the chakras and raising the kundalini. The "Mad Arab" raised his kundalini, which opened his mind and soul and made him "mad." In other words, too much psychic input too soon for some, can be a problem in maintaining sanity. The "burning" of the seals and such in the Necronomicon represents the burning of the seals of the chakras and thus the cleansing of the chakras through kundalini. The madness and experiences of Abd al-Hazrad are resulting from his opened chakras and the kundalini.

The symbols in the 1586 Necronomicon are real alchemical symbols, no different from the Sigils of the Goetic Demons. Properly used, they have power.

The same is with the Tarot. Those who are without (many are those holier than thou new agers) are forever excavating and digging around Ancient Egyptian tombs and beneath the sphinx searching for scrolls that were reportedly hidden by Thoth. Those of us who are close to Satan know that Thoth's writings and message is before us here and now, and is contained in the Tarot for one. Those who are without cannot see into the deeper meanings, as this can only come through Satan.

Historians quibble over Akhenaton's supposed disease, which caused his serpentine features. None can see the alchemical message of the male/female hermaphrodite, which symbolizes the union of the male and female chakras, leading to the Magnum Opus. Those who are without take things as literal. They also miss the meaning of the serpent entirely.

The Elders and the Ancients are an allegory. "God/s" = the code word for chakra/s.

This is all advanced. Once you know the code words, you will be able to see the meanings. It is a different way of reading.

Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted.

To wrap this up, at this point, nearly all of the "occult" has its foundation in spiritual alchemy. Each and every one of the tales of the Gods is an allegory. Those who are advanced in knowledge know this. Spiritual knowledge was hidden over the centuries due to attacks such as the huge blemish of Christianity upon the world that rots spirituality to this day.

Unbeknownst to many Satanists, the roots and foundations of Satanism have been preserved in the Far East. Many of these later came to Egypt, such as the mantra "Ohm" which is correctly vibrated "AUM" that evolved into "Amon" and was then stolen and perverted into "Amen." "Left Hand Path" originated with Tantra, the meaning being the way of doing in contrast to the "Right hand Path" of abstaining.

What explains your madness is you claiming and owning that madness by saying it is yours. Speak positivity into yourself, always. Don't own nor possess negative, detrimental, evil things, do not harbour them. Instead, say something like "the illness", etc., not allowing and welcoming it to be yours. Thoughts become things; where the Mind goes, Energy flows.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Thank you JoS

From Joy of Satan:

"Necronomicon" means the "Book of Dead Names." With the intrusion and dominance of Christianity, the names of the Original Pagan Gods were dead. In other words, few people used them. Even for those who are marginally literate in regards to the occult, it is glaringly obvious that this text is not a work of fiction.
In addition, there have been tragic consequences for a few who experimented with this book the wrong way. The "Gods" are real beings, but as with other ancient texts on the occult, there is another side to the writings- that of allegories. Those who take the writings in a literal way often do not get the results they expected or desired. With everything of so-called religion, there is a true and there is a false aspect; the real and the artificial. This can be blatantly seen in Satanism vs. Christianity. Everything in Christianity is false and artificial.

The true purpose of the Necronomicon text is to serve as a grimoire for opening the soul. "Leviathan," "Cthulhu," are names for the serpent kundalini "who lies sleeping and dreaming." "Narayana" probably one of the most ancient names for Cthulhu is also seen in the East Indian Hindu "Mahâbhârata" which is thousands of years old.

The Necronomicon is a very powerful grimoire. So much knowledge has been systematically destroyed and confiscated, but Satan and his Demons have preserved nearly everything to this day. To the uninitiated, writings are taken as literal. The closer you get to Satan and the more you know of Satanic symbols and True Satanism, you will see things for what they really are: allegories that reveal ancient and powerful knowledge.

The Necronomicon translates into the "Book of Dead names." Those who are without take this as necromancy. Those who know, understand the book is not about necromancy, but working with names that have not been used for thousands of years; thus- "dead." These "names" are words of power, when correctly vibrated.

Many grimoires use code words. The only way to understand is either from divine guidance given from Satan and his Demons or from a disciple who has already received this. Most of the 1586 Necronomicon has to do with opening the chakras and raising the kundalini. The "Mad Arab" raised his kundalini, which opened his mind and soul and made him "mad." In other words, too much psychic input too soon for some, can be a problem in maintaining sanity. The "burning" of the seals and such in the Necronomicon represents the burning of the seals of the chakras and thus the cleansing of the chakras through kundalini. The madness and experiences of Abd al-Hazrad are resulting from his opened chakras and the kundalini.

The symbols in the 1586 Necronomicon are real alchemical symbols, no different from the Sigils of the Goetic Demons. Properly used, they have power.

The same is with the Tarot. Those who are without (many are those holier than thou new agers) are forever excavating and digging around Ancient Egyptian tombs and beneath the sphinx searching for scrolls that were reportedly hidden by Thoth. Those of us who are close to Satan know that Thoth's writings and message is before us here and now, and is contained in the Tarot for one. Those who are without cannot see into the deeper meanings, as this can only come through Satan.

Historians quibble over Akhenaton's supposed disease, which caused his serpentine features. None can see the alchemical message of the male/female hermaphrodite, which symbolizes the union of the male and female chakras, leading to the Magnum Opus. Those who are without take things as literal. They also miss the meaning of the serpent entirely.

The Elders and the Ancients are an allegory. "God/s" = the code word for chakra/s.

This is all advanced. Once you know the code words, you will be able to see the meanings. It is a different way of reading.

Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted.

To wrap this up, at this point, nearly all of the "occult" has its foundation in spiritual alchemy. Each and every one of the tales of the Gods is an allegory. Those who are advanced in knowledge know this. Spiritual knowledge was hidden over the centuries due to attacks such as the huge blemish of Christianity upon the world that rots spirituality to this day.

Unbeknownst to many Satanists, the roots and foundations of Satanism have been preserved in the Far East. Many of these later came to Egypt, such as the mantra "Ohm" which is correctly vibrated "AUM" that evolved into "Amon" and was then stolen and perverted into "Amen." "Left Hand Path" originated with Tantra, the meaning being the way of doing in contrast to the "Right hand Path" of abstaining.

From the looks of things maybe you activated your kundalini a little at some point without knowing what was going on. Not saying that is the case of what is going on now but that coupled with enemy attacks can give quite a bad experience this is the kind of thing that sends a lot of new age type people to the mental hospital or terrified running back to jew on a stick and some of the symptoms you seem to seem to have from things you have wrote here fits that kundalini syndrome thing as ite called. Dont worry no harm will come to a dedicated Satanist so dont go reading a lot on that and getting freaked out same thing happened to me years ago. Or maybe you are focusing on your upper chakras way to much without any real work on your lower chakras.

Just keep reading what people say on here and studying the JOS site try to be grounded. You will be ok. Maybe if need be invoke earth. If your that open to spiritual things its not really going to harm you even if you were just beginning on this path.

Don't give up though most mental issues can be fixed. Did you try wunjo (the current one used in the ritual vee-nee-oh and wah-oun-yo are the two pronunciations I like i personally heard any pronunciation with aum or ah is more powerful i dont know though for sure) you can affirm something like "i am mentally balanced and healed in every way" start it on moon Scorpio or Pisces would be the best or right now as long as the moon is not void if you think the problem is really serious.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you JoS

From Joy of Satan:

From the looks of things maybe you activated your kundalini a little at some point without knowing what was going on. Not saying that is the case of what is going on now but that coupled with enemy attacks can give quite a bad experience this is the kind of thing that sends a lot of new age type people to the mental hospital or terrified running back to jew on a stick and some of the symptoms you seem to seem to have from things you have wrote here fits that kundalini syndrome thing as ite called. Dont worry no harm will come to a dedicated Satanist so dont go reading a lot on that and getting freaked out same thing happened to me years ago. Or maybe you are focusing on your upper chakras way to much without any real work on your lower chakras.

Just keep reading what people say on here and studying the JOS site try to be grounded. You will be ok. Maybe if need be invoke earth. If your that open to spiritual things its not really going to harm you even if you were just beginning on this path.

Don't give up though most mental issues can be fixed. Did you try wunjo (the current one used in the ritual vee-nee-oh and wah-oun-yo are the two pronunciations I like i personally heard any pronunciation with aum or ah is more powerful i dont know though for sure) you can affirm something like "i am mentally balanced and healed in every way" start it on moon Scorpio or Pisces would be the best or right now as long as the moon is not void if you think the problem is really serious.

You wrote: "Just keep reading what people say on here and studying the JOS site try to be grounded."

I know you meant well and are sincere, but I just wanted to gently correct you on what you wrote.
There are many lurkers, who are spiritual Satanists, or newbies, or curious, or the enemy. There are also accounts where the "members" are actual infiltrators who wish to waste time (both for the post approval and causing discord and confusion among members) and others who post misinformation that will mislead newbies or for those who are not knowledgeable about the topic discussed, etc.

I suggest people be more discerning about what they read on here. If they don't understand or disagree, I am sure they can approach the topic and post in question with civility and without trolling, and being sincere and respectful in how they word their post.

Not everyone in these forums are helpful, or even here to help. Quite the opposite.
Just a heads-up for newbies, lurkers and others.

Don't post personal information or pass around your photo or Instagram account to people on here, for one's safety. If you do it, know it that it can be passed around some more. Be careful.

magus.immortalis said:
slyscorpion said:
Thank you JoS

From Joy of Satan:

You wrote: "Just keep reading what people say on here and studying the JOS site try to be grounded."

I know you meant well and are sincere, but I just wanted to gently correct you on what you wrote.
There are many lurkers, who are spiritual Satanists, or newbies, or curious, or the enemy. There are also accounts where the "members" are actual infiltrators who wish to waste time (both for the post approval and causing discord and confusion among members) and others who post misinformation that will mislead newbies or for those who are not knowledgeable about the topic discussed, etc.

I suggest people be more discerning about what they read on here. If they don't understand or disagree, I am sure they can approach the topic and post in question with civility and without trolling, and being sincere and respectful in how they word their post.

Not everyone in these forums are helpful, or even here to help. Quite the opposite.
Just a heads-up for newbies, lurkers and others.

Don't post personal information or pass around your photo or Instagram account to people on here, for one's safety. If you do it, know it that it can be passed around some more. Be careful.

Yes point taken though everyone i saw replying to him was being helpful. It is always good to at least be aware of this. I am myself.

Btw this person I think is sincere they only have some mental issues and programming from xtianiry or some enemy programs as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back