Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vaccine

shekeb

How can I convince my family not to take vaccine of covid 19 .
Or any advice to how to skip from getting vaccine
My fucking muslim family is pushing me to take vaccine. I know if vaccine will come in my country they will do it :roll:

666S666 said:
My fucking muslim family is pushing me to take vaccine. I know if vaccine will come in my country they will do it :roll:
First and foremost you should take care of yourself in such a manner that you won't have the gene altering jab. Sadly, not every loved one can be saved from that. If they don't see anything wrong with gene altering shot that has been in development for such a short period of time then unfortunately all I can say is tough luck!

It's not like you are being threatened at gunpoint to get the shot so any method of avoidance is required. Make your stance known to your family and tell them not to pester you with it. Use runes to empower yourself if you find it neccessary. If there is a non dna altering option available later, go with that if you feel like you can have more breathing room with a vaccination. It's considerably easier to detox body from harmuful subtances than alter dna with biokinesis.

666S666 said:

Even the producer of the vaccines don´t want to take it. The risk of getting ill from this vaccine is higher then the possible benefit, the risk of covid is a joke 0,5% mortality rate. You could´t tell them, if they wanted to kill you, they should have abborted you and not force to take a possible slow death shot when you have your hole life a head.
You could also point out only israel wins if you take the shot.

If they are all stuborn you could bind them one after another with the ISA Rune. I would start with the famaly member who has to say the most.-> see ss calendar for good date.

If they are all bound you could open the discussion about Mohammed being a jew :lol: . (joke)

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:
First and foremost you should take care of yourself in such a manner that you won't have the gene altering jab. Sadly, not every loved one can be saved from that. If they don't see anything wrong with gene altering shot that has been in development for such a short period of time then unfortunately all I can say is tough luck!

It's not like you are being threatened at gunpoint to get the shot so any method of avoidance is required. Make your stance known to your family and tell them not to pester you with it. Use runes to empower yourself if you find it neccessary. If there is a non dna altering option available later, go with that if you feel like you can have more breathing room with a vaccination. It's considerably easier to detox body from harmuful subtances than alter dna with biokinesis.

Yeah that is what we are going to do. If we need to get this for some reason wait till there is a non mrna one. Maybe you should suggest that to your family if you possibly can. I believe there are several soon to be available that use the traditional method with it. Far less dangerous.

666S666 said:
Avoid the vaccine as long as possible. That's the core thing to start with. There will be options to avoid it as time goes on.

Next, if you can, move out or prepare to move out. If you are still too young for this, then instead try to come up with some other excuse or plan that will work out for having your parents not force you into it. What exactly this will be depends on your situation and relation to your parents. If your parents want to take it, you cant stop them. Let them take it and suffer the consequences. What matters is that you yourself stay safe. In fact, if they get very sick or die from it, they certainly will be less set on having you take it.

Depending on how severe the situation is, you can also start a working to protect yourself from having to take the vaccine. You can use Surya or Berkano for this. Just vibrate the mantra for some 36 / 44 / 88 times (depending on how much you can comfortably do), and then state an affirmation like "In a positive and healthy way for me, I am completely protected from any attempts at vaccinating me, NOW, continuously, and forever". You can change the wording if you want to, this is just an example.

Fuchs said:
666S666 said:

Even the producer of the vaccines don´t want to take it. The risk of getting ill from this vaccine is higher then the possible benefit, the risk of covid is a joke 0,5% mortality rate. You could´t tell them, if they wanted to kill you, they should have abborted you and not force to take a possible slow death shot when you have your hole life a head.

If they are all stuborn you could bind them one after another with the ISA Rune. I would start with the famaly member who has to say the most.-> see ss calendar for good date.

If they are all bound you could open the discussion about Mohammed being a jew :lol: . (joke)

I will be happy if you give an affirmation

Shael said:
666S666 said:
Avoid the vaccine as long as possible. That's the core thing to start with. There will be options to avoid it as time goes on.

Next, if you can, move out or prepare to move out. If you are still too young for this, then instead try to come up with some other excuse or plan that will work out for having your parents not force you into it. What exactly this will be depends on your situation and relation to your parents. If your parents want to take it, you cant stop them. Let them take it and suffer the consequences. What matters is that you yourself stay safe. In fact, if they get very sick or die from it, they certainly will be less set on having you take it.

Depending on how severe the situation is, you can also start a working to protect yourself from having to take the vaccine. You can use Surya or Berkano for this. Just vibrate the mantra for some 36 / 44 / 88 times (depending on how much you can comfortably do), and then state an affirmation like "In a positive and healthy way for me, I am completely protected from any attempts at vaccinating me, NOW, continuously, and forever". You can change the wording if you want to, this is just an example.

Is the complete affirmation

Because of my fucking family i cannot do it. I am doing my best . I am free all the week but when my fucking father is home he never let me alone

So what if i ask FATHER SATAN and what to say to him to help me

HAIL SATAN !!!!! ALMIGHTY AND INEFFABLE

666S666 said:
Just do the working while you pretend to be asleep. Sacrifice some 10-30 mins of your sleep time and/or just start going to "sleep" 30 mins earlier. You can vibrate very quietly if necessary.

And yes you can ask Satan for protection. But you should still do something, yourself.

666S666 said:
Fuchs said:
666S666 said:

In a positive and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever, [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to speak against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to act against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to harm me in any way. x 18 reps.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

+ safety and time added.

more info see here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49130&p=216049&hilit=ISA+rune+binding+affirmation#p216049

Fuchs said:
666S666 said:
Fuchs said:

In a positive and healthy way for me, now, continuosly and forever, [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to speak against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to act against me. [Name] is bound; he/she is unable to harm me in any way. x 18 reps.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Binding_Spell.html

+ safety and time added.

more info see here:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49130&p=216049&hilit=ISA+rune+binding+affirmation#p216049

did forget use 216 reps for the isa rune. it´s better then 108 108 is only good if used consistent 40 days straight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back