Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Out of India, Aryan Invasion theory?

Satanic_truth

Can I get the JoS perspective on this; what is responsible for the aryanisation of Ancient India, the Aryan Invasion theory or the Out of India theory? If it is Aryan Invasion theory, then that would mean yoga and the Indus Valley civilisation are not tied to Aryan spirituality but are products of South Indians who are basically niggaz. This seems wrong to me, however there is good archaeological evidence for the invasion theory, with most believing that aryans came out of the black sea region and invaded ~2000BCE.

Also, if Aryans originated from India (Kumari Kandam), then that means they did not originate out of Atlantis. This is also difficult to argue against, as Cro Magnons (aryans) came into WESTERN Europe with a fully developed culture out of seemingly nowhere, presumably Atlantis.

Maybe Aryans existed in both Atlantis and India and migrated out of both? Or is it one or the other? Thanks for any responses.

Regarding "Out of India" - first "we came from Africa", then "nope, [now] we all came from Europe"...
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2591

One of the debunking lies about (Aryan Invasion Theory) is the Aryans recorded the receding of the Saraswati river. So when the river existed they were there. When the river dried up they were there.

That's one of the major talking points debunking the A.I.T.

The island sunk so we have no way to get to the bottom of this (literally).

The Aryans maigrated westward after coming down from the Himalayas so the Aryans that were in the Pakistan -northern India and Kashmir were the same who were going westward. Multiple accounts in the religious texts describe the Aryans as being fair skin and blue eyes. The Kalash tribe people seem to be the only remnants.

The only issue was that race mixing happened while co existence with the Asians, while the Aryans who were going westward did not have anyone to race mix with so they remained pure. But then the Islamic and Asian invasions happened and only the most western Aryans were free of Race mixing.

The Out of Africa theory is totally disproved as Fancy pointed out. The only thing is that Humans existed in a more evolved state (Cro Magnon) at that time and we've somewhat devolved since then.

Most of us came from Europe BUT there were absolutely ancient Aryans in India, Egypt, the Americas, etc. One theory can’t explain all of that.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Can I get the JoS perspective on this; what is responsible for the aryanisation of Ancient India, the Aryan Invasion theory or the Out of India theory? If it is Aryan Invasion theory, then that would mean yoga and the Indus Valley civilisation are not tied to Aryan spirituality but are products of South Indians who are basically niggaz. This seems wrong to me, however there is good archaeological evidence for the invasion theory, with most believing that aryans came out of the black sea region and invaded ~2000BCE.

Also, if Aryans originated from India (Kumari Kandam), then that means they did not originate out of Atlantis. This is also difficult to argue against, as Cro Magnons (aryans) came into WESTERN Europe with a fully developed culture out of seemingly nowhere, presumably Atlantis.

Maybe Aryans existed in both Atlantis and India and migrated out of both? Or is it one or the other? Thanks for any responses.
JoS does NOT believe in the Aryan invasion theory.

“Aryan Invasion theory has been debunked as a fraud, the origin the very fact the Indus Valley sites of the Harappa and Mohenjodaro have been proven to have been Vedic Aryan civilizations dating back before the time of the claimed invasion of. The [white] Aryans were always there.”
- Atlantis

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back