Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help

Thousahll

Greetings brothers and sisters.

I am being attacked. It happens almost everyday during the time when I sleep. My body automatically goes into trance state and that's where an attack happens.

I am so agitated why can't I move my body? I am paralyzed most of the time. If I move, it is in a snail's pace. It feels so slow and I felt weak. I am at the hands of the enemy and they can do whatever they want. I hate this!

There was one entity that I hated the most. He raped me a couple of years ago. And it came back again lately. In the future I will really kill that entity. My Guardian is always helping me but I don't want to become a burden and waste Her time. We are supposed to become the master of ourselves and yet here I am being this weak.

Please brothers and sisters. What is the best way to protect myself? To have a combination of protection, stealth and attack? I want to appear invisible in astral that nobody can sense me except that of Father Satan.

Thank you.

Pick a runic shield from my manual, or create your own.
If you wanna try destroying the entity, I can get you a formula from my notes. It will require burning the paper.

Not many people here agree with my methods, so I don't insist on helping you. It's up to you to decide if you need my help or not. Entities/Spirits/Xian lesser demons are my specialty. :)

Thousahll said:

I am being attacked. It happens almost everyday during the time when I sleep. My body automatically goes into trance state and that's where an attack happens.

I am so agitated why can't I move my body? I am paralyzed most of the time. If I move, it is in a snail's pace. It feels so slow and I felt weak. I am at the hands of the enemy and they can do whatever they want. I hate this!

There was one entity that I hated the most. He raped me a couple of years ago. And it came back again lately. In the future I will really kill that entity. My Guardian is always helping me but I don't want to become a burden and waste Her time. We are supposed to become the master of ourselves and yet here I am being this weak.

Please brothers and sisters. What is the best way to protect myself? To have a combination of protection, stealth and attack? I want to appear invisible in astral that nobody can sense me except that of Father Satan.

Thank you.

1. Call into a Demon without holding back if the situation is out of control.

2. Make sure to do your protection before going to bed.

3. Do any necessary soul detachments in case you have connected to this entity and it's harassing you.

Thousahll said:

Thank you.
You should be doing an “aura of protection” meditation everyday...

Protecting Yourself
https://archive.is/fHTms

Updated Aura of Protection by the Goddess Inanna
https://archive.is/vExBd

Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/11G36

Aura of Protections by Lydia
https://archive.is/PHRR6

Returning Curses Part 2 - Ultimate Aura of Protection
https://archive.is/cHHkq

You could also do this:

“Breathe in through your entire being and with your finger, direct the energy out and to the bottom of your main entrance, also any entrances that are used in your house or apartment.

Visualize strong, powerful white-gold light like the Sun emanating from your finger and drawing an astral line at the bottom of the entire door. Then program the energy. This will have to be done preferably during a waxing Moon every day and preferable during the day when the Sun is shining. When you have drawn the astral line, then visualize the light from the Sun further lighting it up and affirm:

“This line of light is constantly and continuously protecting my house/apartment/living area. This line is fully repelling and preventing any individuals who intend me any harm from entering this premises.” State this with focus and intent 10 times.

Then, visualize the Sun brightening the line more and more and affirm: “This light of this protective astral line is constantly and continuously being fully fed and replenished by the universal ocean of protective energy and light.” 10 times. Do this every day from a new Moon to a full Moon, ideally. Never start this on a void Moon.”
- HPS Maxine Dietrich. Source: https://archive.is/lrxlZ

Thousahll said:

Thank you.
I sleep better when I vibrate algiz before bed and program energies to protect me.

I vibrate algiz when I wake up, after rtr session, and before bed. Currently about 15 mins a day. I suggest that method, but there are many others to choose from. As long as you find some method that fits you the best, go with it, and be consistent. Dont' be afraid to try out different methods to find something that is not only suitable, but very suitable for you.

Hail Satan ! :D

Thank you for the advice HP Cobra and everyone! I have learned a lot from this. Thank you so much!

So this is awkward but I realized it was not actually a rape but the entity is doing something to my base chakra. While he is doing his shit, I was trying to get away from him while calling for help. My movement somewhat improved albeit slow.

Enemy is really a cunning bastard. They are pushing your subconscious to go to lucid dream for a bit then once when your guard is down, they will surprise attack you.

Honestly I haven't started my protection working yet aside from doing the basics. I was planning to do it tomorrow during my day off so that I am at my best state.

So today I experienced the same attack again. I thank Father Satan and Lady Haures for always guiding me and saving me when I am in a bad situation.

After the attack, when I opened my eyes I saw a shadow of the spider in my ceiling walking away until it disappears. This is pretty new to me. Is this some kind of thoughtform? Has anybody experienced it? How do you deal with it?

When they attack your base chakra what do they usually do with it?

Thank you!

SerLorars13 said:
Thousahll said:

Thank you.

Fire is good in all forms. Be open-minded.

Experiment with runes and you can create advanced weapons, cleaning techniques and protection techniques.

It's not so complicated.

Use fire to destroy any attacks from enemies and the enemies as well. You can use fire to protect yourself from their attacks. You can use fire to make yourself fearless.

And that's only fire. You can do way lot more by combining it with other elements.
Then combine it with runes and its even more powerful.

Thank you brother! I am not that advanced yet but I am really attracted to fire element. I love that explosive power and also my solar chakra feels so 'hungry' to it. My Guardian is an expert in fire element too! I'm excited to advance more so that I can help our side to the best of my ability!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back